View Results

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:23 pm
I don't even remember the last time I've even been on Gaia let alone this guild. Hope everyone is doing okay.

So, the obligatory update.

1. Cat died at the beginning of the year. It was due to old age. She was 19 when she passed. I miss her.

2. I'm unemployed. Things are okay though. I stay home to take care of my grandma and the house. I'm on disability if anyone is curious. Aspergers.

3. Cut my finger badly in march. Needed stitches. I did something stupid with not properly handling a knife. There is a scar that seems mostly faded. There is a slight numb spot. Gradually getting feeling back though,

4. No longer questioning my gender. Old news here. I decided to just accept myself as I am.

5. Mom moved back in the state with her fiance and dogs. He is a good man.

Overall things are okay. Could be better.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:02 pm
Vikabro
I don't even remember the last time I've even been on Gaia let alone this guild. Hope everyone is doing okay.

So, the obligatory update.

1. Cat died at the beginning of the year. It was due to old age. She was 19 when she passed. I miss her.

2. I'm unemployed. Things are okay though. I stay home to take care of my grandma and the house. I'm on disability if anyone is curious. Aspergers.

3. Cut my finger badly in march. Needed stitches. I did something stupid with not properly handling a knife. There is a scar that seems mostly faded. There is a slight numb spot. Gradually getting feeling back though,

4. No longer questioning my gender. Old news here. I decided to just accept myself as I am.

5. Mom moved back in the state with her fiance and dogs. He is a good man.

Overall things are okay. Could be better.

All my updates are pretty old news too. xd

Welcome back though! smile  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

SA2B Hero Garden

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:57 pm
wb

thx 4 the poll!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:02 pm
Welcome back!  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:29 pm
Vikabro

I'm sorry to hear that.

We just had to put down the cat at the assisted living I work at. She was 19 years old as well and had been diagnosed with kidney disease a few months prior. Her health had taken a turn earlier in the week and it was clear she wasn't going to bounce back from it this time around. So, our director made the decision to help her cross the rainbow bridge peacefully rather than continue to suffer.

It's been hard since I've grown quite close to her within the few years I've worked there. My little work companion at the Front Desk. sad I'm just glad my schedule was open, so I could meet up with the director and our activities supervisor (who was also close with the cat) at the vet hospital and be with our feline friend as she passed.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:37 pm
Prof. Moonie
Vikabro

I'm sorry to hear that.

We just had to put down the cat at the assisted living I work at. She was 19 years old as well and had been diagnosed with kidney disease a few months prior. Her health had taken a turn earlier in the week and it was clear she wasn't going to bounce back from it this time around. So, our director made the decision to help her cross the rainbow bridge peacefully rather than continue to suffer.

It's been hard since I've grown quite close to her within the few years I've worked there. My little work companion at the Front Desk. sad I'm just glad my schedule was open, so I could meet up with the director and our activities supervisor (who was also close with the cat) at the vet hospital and be with our feline friend as she passed.
We were going to take to the vet during the weekend so she could go peacefully. Her kidneys have also failed. By the end, she wouldn't move from where she slept. She didn't make it to the weekend.

User Image  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:42 pm
Vikabro
Prof. Moonie
Vikabro

I'm sorry to hear that.

We were going to take to the vet during the weekend so she could go peacefully. Her kidneys have also failed. By the end, she wouldn't move from where she slept. She didn't make it to the weekend.

User Image

Pretty kitty.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:51 pm
Prof. Moonie
Vikabro
Prof. Moonie
Vikabro

I'm sorry to hear that.

User Image

Pretty kitty.
Yeah. Her name was Misty.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:58 pm
Vikabro
Prof. Moonie
Vikabro
Prof. Moonie
Vikabro

I'm sorry to hear that.

User Image

Pretty kitty.

This is me with Austin, only a few days prior to the day of her passing. She had gotten quite cuddly the past few months, loved being held by her favorite people.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:02 pm
Prof. Moonie
Vikabro
Prof. Moonie
Vikabro
Prof. Moonie
Vikabro

I'm sorry to hear that.

User Image

Pretty kitty.

This is me with Austin, only a few days prior to the day of her passing. She had gotten quite cuddly the past few months, loved being held by her favorite people.

User Image
Misty was like that too in the last few months. Almost always wanting to sit on my lap.

Such a cutie.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:29 pm
Vikabro
Prof. Moonie
Vikabro
Prof. Moonie
Vikabro

User Image

Pretty kitty.

User Image
Misty was like that too in the last few months. Almost always wanting to sit on my lap.

Such a cutie.

Yeah, she is.

Her brother Doc* (who passed away a year prior due to cancer in the mouth) looked very similar, just a bit taller and slightly different variations of white on the feet.

*When they were naming them (when they were kittens), they decided to go with an Austin Powers theme apparently. So, she was named after Austin Powers and her brother was named after Doctor Evil.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:48 pm
Prof. Moonie
Vikabro
Prof. Moonie
Vikabro
Prof. Moonie
Vikabro

User Image

Pretty kitty.

User Image

Such a cutie.

Yeah, she is.

Her brother Doc* (who passed away a year prior due to cancer in the mouth) looked very similar, just a bit taller and slightly different variations of white on the feet.

*When they were naming them (when they were kittens), they decided to go with an Austin Powers theme apparently. So, she was named after Austin Powers and her brother was named after Doctor Evil.
Nice theme. So cute.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:02 pm
Vikabro
Prof. Moonie
Vikabro
Prof. Moonie
Vikabro

User Image

Such a cutie.

Yeah, she is.

Nice theme. So cute.

Oh, and their sister was Vanessa. She passed away some time before Doc and been cared for by one of the residents at the assisted living.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games