Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Southern Conventions
MidSouthCon 2020: Tennessee

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oceanoracle

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:11 am
Hello, Bunny Waifu here.
I'm a Crew Member of this Guild and an active Cosplayer/Convention attendee. I go to as many conventions as I can.

The next big convention in the south is MidSouthCon. It starts on March 20th, 2020 and ends on March 22nd. The location is at Hilton Memphis, 939 Ridge Lake Boulevard, Memphis TN 38120 United States. Rooms are $98.00 per night and you can book online. The website link is https://midsouthcon.org

I attended MidSouthCon in March, 2018. I cosplayed as Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony. It being a convention with a wide variety of themes, I had free reign on what to cosplay. Anime cosplays welcomed as well. I am looking forward to MidSouthCon in 2020.

If anyone in the Guild plans to attend this convention, let me know.

Thank you for reading my post and I hope to see you at the con!

Sincerely,
Bunny W  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:40 pm
oceanoracle
Hello, Bunny Waifu here.
I'm a Crew Member of this Guild and an active Cosplayer/Convention attendee. I go to as many conventions as I can.

The next big convention in the south is MidSouthCon. It starts on March 20th, 2020 and ends on March 22nd. The location is at Hilton Memphis, 939 Ridge Lake Boulevard, Memphis TN 38120 United States. Rooms are $98.00 per night and you can book online. The website link is https://midsouthcon.org

I attended MidSouthCon in March, 2018. I cosplayed as Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony. It being a convention with a wide variety of themes, I had free reign on what to cosplay. Anime cosplays welcomed as well. I am looking forward to MidSouthCon in 2020.

If anyone in the Guild plans to attend this convention, let me know.

Thank you for reading my post and I hope to see you at the con!

Sincerely,
Bunny W

Hi Bunny W,

Thanks for sharing the info about the MidSouthCon. I enjoy hearing about cons from around the Nation and the World. I think that It's cool that you Cosplayed Rainbow Dash. Being an active Cosplayer / Convention attendee I feel that you can help others out with Cosplay info. So keep an eye out for messages from me if a member needs help with a cosplay outfit.

Great first post btw. I look forward to seeing more. In the future make sure that you add a link to the convention website as part of your post about the convention.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
Southern Conventions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers