Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
What has made you sad? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:38 pm
2 weeks ago, my youngest brother got food poisoning. Last week same brother caught Corvid. This week, I took a week off (vacation) from work, to prepare for my cousin's wedding this coming Saturday (2 days from now), and yet my brother-in-law also caught the Corvid (I don't think they were near each other though??? ). Anyway, I been helping my youngest brother out a little bit here and there since he take social distancing very seriously, and I could practice my "cooking skills" on him (LOL). He complimented my cooking, so yay me!

Today, I heard a ton of Firetrucks and Police Cars running through the neighborhood, so I knew something big is going on. Turns out that a building caught fire near my Aunt's/Cousin's/Grandma's house. Yes, the same cousin who's having a wedding 2 days from now. Dad's already headed over there to check up on everyone. Thankfully, the firetrucks/police-department didn't waste any time, so they put out the fire very quickly. Haven't heard any wounded/casualty yet, but at least my relative's house is unaffected.

Been watching too many doom and gloom videos lately, so I'm just like, "wow, what timing". gonk We all have to keep on trucking on. Get a step ahead by preparing for the incoming early/long winter, and make do/use with what we currently have (without waste).

*edits*
The wedding came out great!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:50 am
Yen Quest
2 weeks ago, my youngest brother got food poisoning. Last week same brother caught Corvid. This week, I took a week off (vacation) from work, to prepare for my cousin's wedding this coming Saturday (2 days from now), and yet my brother-in-law also caught the Corvid (I don't think they were near each other though??? ). Anyway, I been helping my youngest brother out a little bit here and there since he take social distancing very seriously, and I could practice my "cooking skills" on him (LOL). He complimented my cooking, so yay me!

Today, I heard a ton of Firetrucks and Police Cars running through the neighborhood, so I knew something big is going on. Turns out that a building caught fire near my Aunt's/Cousin's/Grandma's house. Yes, the same cousin who's having a wedding 2 days from now. Dad's already headed over there to check up on everyone. Thankfully, the firetrucks/police-department didn't waste any time, so they put out the fire very quickly. Haven't heard any wounded/casualty yet, but at least my relative's house is unaffected.

Been watching too many doom and gloom videos lately, so I'm just like, "wow, what timing". gonk We all have to keep on trucking on. Get a step ahead by preparing for the incoming early/long winter, and make do/use with what we currently have (without waste).

*edits*
The wedding came out great!

That sounds eventful. I hope everything went better after all that. *virtual hugs*  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:35 am
empress dee
That sounds eventful. I hope everything went better after all that. *virtual hugs*
As an introvert, I could say that things were definitely eventful. Sunday, a mosquito found its way to my bedroom and took 8 shots from me (saw a text today that the city is trying to deal with mosquito population problem). Monday, my dad decided to have a get together for relatives who will be returning yesterday (they all flew from Britain, Australia, and other parts of the US), so they were chatting away until 10:30pm (I have to get up for work at 3:20am). Tuesday my poor broccoli that never grew a head of broccoli got attacked by colonies of pests. xd

All is well though! I'm still learning, and not freaking out over every little thing that comes my way. It provides a nice little challenge here and there to break up the monotone routine a bit. Had I not dealt with my depression state earlier (with the help of proper diet, a change in mindset, starting new routines/habits, etc), I would have just given up and be like "things ain't gonna change". But nowadays, I've been noticing the nice little positives that comes with the negatives.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:07 pm
Yen Quest
empress dee
As an introvert, I could say that things were definitely eventful. Sunday, a mosquito found its way to my bedroom and took 8 shots from me (saw a text today that the city is trying to deal with mosquito population problem). Monday, my dad decided to have a get together for relatives who will be returning yesterday (they all flew from Britain, Australia, and other parts of the US), so they were chatting away until 10:30pm (I have to get up for work at 3:20am). Tuesday my poor broccoli that never grew a head of broccoli got attacked by colonies of pests. xd

All is well though! I'm still learning, and not freaking out over every little thing that comes my way. It provides a nice little challenge here and there to break up the monotone routine a bit. Had I not dealt with my depression state earlier (with the help of proper diet, a change in mindset, starting new routines/habits, etc), I would have just given up and be like "things ain't gonna change". But nowadays, I've been noticing the nice little positives that comes with the negatives.

Wow things just kept on getting chaotic with you, but yeah, keep your chin up and things will work out. My dream world is in a state of war right now and Terry and I aren't as young as we used to be so fighting it is taking its toll. The heat of the waking world isn't helping the mood any either, but there are good things with this too. At least I get to spend some time with Terry Bogard in the dream world and that is always a happy thing for me and at least Edmonton is getting a summer in the waking world.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:26 am
i lost my grandma back in may of this year due to covid  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:57 am
White Mage Rose
I'm sorry for your lost. I lost my grandfather many years ago on July 4th, and I was able to see him before I joined the Army/bootcamp at the time.  

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:52 pm
Yen Quest
White Mage Rose
I'm sorry for your lost. I lost my grandfather many years ago on July 4th, and I was able to see him before I joined the Army/bootcamp at the time.

so you are a military veteran? thank you for your service!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:40 pm
White Mage Rose
Thank you. When I was in service, I was still so young. Got that homesickness and depression, and what's not. Still get stressed/depressed to this day, but I feel it's due to my diet, sunlight exposure, and exercise regimen. It's a work in progress.  

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:56 pm
Yen Quest
White Mage Rose
Thank you. When I was in service, I was still so young. Got that homesickness and depression, and what's not. Still get stressed/depressed to this day, but I feel it's due to my diet, sunlight exposure, and exercise regimen. It's a work in progress.

im sorry that you are having those issues  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:50 am
White Mage Rose
im sorry that you are having those issues
Life is hard, and I'm sure there are many out there who are having it worse. I think I'll be making some big changes this week before the holidays roll over. The family/house I currently reside in has to come first.  

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:09 am
everything is bothering me lately and i have not been sleeping that well either  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:16 pm
Been trying to write something meaningful today, but couldn't think of one. Don't want to just post for the sake of posting. Ah, gotta go back to the planning stages.  

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:44 pm
I'm hitting that afternoon crash again. I wish I can avoid it on cloudy days and days where I have too many errands to deal with. People say you should feel "happy for accomplishing a lot of things" but man, it would be nice to have some energy after the fact. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:39 pm
I got a gift in the mail from a friend that I want to be my boyfriend. A strange mix of emotions but very hard to keep my tears in because I gave him an ultimatum that our friendship was begin to torment me so it had to be more or perish, and he chose the latter... but he still bought me a birthday gift.  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers