Cookie?
  Yes
View Results

Milk PLZ

Crew

Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:01 pm
Oi, I'm Milk but you may call me good for yo bones, and high in calcium
I've been an on again, off again gaian since 04; fortunately or unfortunately, depending on what your views are like lol
I'm 27 and a trained plant babysitter horticulturist currently studying classics because I clearly have a good idea on what I wanna be
However this doesn't change the fact that if you've got plant questions, I'm yo gal
I roleplay, on gaia and ffxiv, and I tend to blame all my roleplay problems on english being my second language. No really, I milk that sucker so much. I also b***h and moan a lot about mateus being closed for new characters because I donut want to pay to change my race and name 20 times over
but alas
I must

Fun fact: I'm a winter person, I like cold. Which is funny because greenhouses can totally get to be above 50c and lemme tell you how uncomfortable that is.
Extremely.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:07 am
4laugh

I am thee mother. You may also call me Jay(Jay) how many Jay's you use is uptae you. I am 28, cat mad ladyface. I have always been obsessed with cats. For my 4th birthday, I asked (and got) a book about all the different breeds and traits. Now I just wait patiently for their love.

I love to crochet, sit on my butt and stalk streamers on twitch.

mother has arrived

icon of filth

Bachelor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:10 pm
Hello.

Call me whatever you will. I'm 27. I love outdoorsy stuff like skateboarding and surfing. But I also can sit in all day, play games, rp, or eat. I love food. I love mexican food the nost, but i love italian food the most, but also jordanian food the most, but also brazilian bbq's, but also sea food.
Okay i like food, dont judge me.

If you wanna know anything else just ask.

Okay byeee  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:06 pm
Hello all - you can call me by my name, Brandi, or whatever else, I really don't mind. I'm a 32 year old female who's been playing Gaia for easily over half my life. I've had this account for over a decade...I'm in and out a lot, hoping to find a reason to stay (:  

A Beautiful Stranger

Supreme Visionary

13,225 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:54 pm
Greetings.

I am Xenar, you may call me Rena. I am 30 years old and looking for more people to talk to. I am beginning to feel my age as I want to say I like anime and cartoons but I haven't really found anything recent that I like. I guess I find myself looking back at the glory days. I often write or at least want to write; real life gets in the way sometimes.

just looking for a place to belong.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:02 pm
Hey, I'm Braaaiinsss, been here since like 04 or something.
Some things I enjoy: Art, books, creepy stuff, playing nonsense on my guitar, traveling, baking, nutrition, psychology, and flamingos.
I'm 29, married with two kids, and have a cat. Maybe some day I'll finish college.

GehirnToture

High-functioning Lunatic

12,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

A Beautiful Stranger

Supreme Visionary

13,225 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:03 pm
Welcome to you both! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:00 am
Hello! ☆彡

Tonnyon here. (o・・o)/ Calling me Tonton is also fine. I'm from the smol island of tea drinkers. (*´∀`)_旦

I'm a m̶e̶w̶ newbie to this website! (ノ▽〃)

I watch anime in a party of two (me and my boyfriendo), but I don't have many (or any) friends *Sad*. ꒰๑˃͈꒳˂͈๑꒱ノ*゙ So I spend a lot of time gaming, most of them are in the anime-genre too! I have a hard time choosing favourites of anything, fun fact. <( ̄ ﹌  ̄)>

But I will make a decision on telling you my favourite anime!(・`ω´・) Fairy Tail! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Dundundun, you win! All because I'm super-duper hyped for the Fairy Tail game by Gust coming out sometime in March. (ノ≧∀≦)ノ Choosing a favourite genre is so much easier than one favourite anime, and it has to be the anime genre of 2019.. (つ✧ω✧)つ isekai! Even easier, a genre I don't like is horror, I'm a scaredy-cat, so that should be enough explanation. ▓▒░(°◡°)░▒▓

Please look after me (or just don't hurt me)! (ノдヽ)  

N0bodee

Mewling Kitten

3,325 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Cat Fancier 100

Rika

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:31 am
I'm Rika, born in the USA in Illinois, and I've been a member of Gaia since 2009.

I play video games usually and sometimes watch anime and read manga still. I honestly haven't watched anime or read manga in quite a well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:48 am
Matt Sterbator

Xenar1

A Beautiful Stranger

Braaaiinsss

Tonnyon

RikaxNipah

I apologise for being late but welcome to the guild! If you need any help, I am happy to provide my services. We do have a discord but if you rather stay focused on the guild, we are updating it to make this more friendly and approachable for all of you. heart  

bobbeross

Crew

Big Bear

9,450 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500

That one creepy guy
Crew

Invisible Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:34 am
RikaxNipah
I'm Rika, born in the USA in Illinois, and I've been a member of Gaia since 2009.

I play video games usually and sometimes watch anime and read manga still. I honestly haven't watched anime or read manga in quite a well.

Welcome to the guild, pal. We hope you have a good time. We have a role-play section, and a DND section if you're interested in those, as well as a book club and general chat page. Hope you find something to interest you and have a good time here, pal. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact one of the crew or guild master, and we'll get you sorted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:50 am
bobbeross

Tonnyon

I apologise for being late but welcome to the guild! If you need any help, I am happy to provide my services. We do have a discord but if you rather stay focused on the guild, we are updating it to make this more friendly and approachable for all of you. heart

No worries, thank you for the welcome and the kind words! (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚* I'll likely duel-weild my keyboard to be both here and the Discord! ヽ( ᐛ )ノ  

N0bodee

Mewling Kitten

3,325 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Cat Fancier 100

EMP Skynet

Business Millionaire

5,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:48 am
Name is Skynet, im 26, been on GAIA since 07.

On a daily basis i'm a software developer (for a company i cannot disclose), and board member for Empire Arcadia. Sometimes i also work as a certified trainer for CISCO networking standards, and for web/native applications (if anyone have some questions about programming i can answer them).

Not a fan of DND or RP, but i'm willing to give them a chance someday... so, expect a friendly skynet on discord... and no. i will not erase humanity (insert ARGH arnold voice here).  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:53 am
EMP Skynet
Name is Skynet, im 26, been on GAIA since 07.

On a daily basis i'm a software developer (for a company i cannot disclose), and board member for Empire Arcadia. Sometimes i also work as a certified trainer for CISCO networking standards, and for web/native applications (if anyone have some questions about programming i can answer them).

Not a fan of DND or RP, but i'm willing to give them a chance someday... so, expect a friendly skynet on discord... and no. i will not erase humanity (insert ARGH arnold voice here).

Hey, pal! Welcome to the guild! We have a few things that I hope will interest you, such as a discord server, a DND group, an rp forum, a book club, and if none of those are your cup of tea, we have a general chat. If you have any suggestions or questions, please contact one of the crew or the guild master, and we'll get you sorted out. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and look forward to seeing you around!  

That one creepy guy
Crew

Invisible Loiterer

Lvl 1 Goblin

Adorable Noob

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:27 pm
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.  
Dear Gaia Community (18+)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff