Illegal Bliss

Versatile Nymph

14,925 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:17 pm
Dokon

Welcome, Dokon! It's a pleasure to meet you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:57 pm
I'm always terrible at introducing myself and/or describing myself... but here goes. xDDD

Hello~

I'm kinda infamous amongst people that know me for constantly changing my username on Gaia, so for the time being my name is Snow xDD What it might be in the future, I have no idea.

Aaaanyways, I'm 31 years old, male, and have been on Gaia since I was about 15 or 16 in some capacity. I don't currently work or attend school, though that's probably going to change this year.

My main interests are music, cartoons, anime, video games, roleplaying, character creation, chatting with friends, and food. xD At the moment, I'm mostly into Sonic the Hedgehog (been a fan since the Sega Genesis) and very recently I've kinda gotten back into Pokemon with Sword/Shield, it's the first game I've seriously tried to sit down and play since Ruby/Sapphire.

I've been looking for RP partners on Gaia for YEARS and YEARS to do 1X1 roleplays with, and since I've been into Sonic a lot over the past 3 years, that's been my main focus as far as what I've been into RPing. It... hasn't been easy to find people who're still into Sonic roleplaying, especially other people around my age. xDD But hey, I'm still truckin' along~

I'm a very silly man and I love puns, dumb jokes, purposefully AWFUL jokes and puns, making people laugh, all of that good stuff. xDD Also a big cuddlebug with friends who're okay with that kinda stuff - I'm all about the warm fuzzy cuddles and snuggles and ish. xDD

I don't know what else to say, so I'm just gonna leave it at that for now. xDD;;  

Unmelted Snow

Billy Crystal Meth

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:21 pm
Hello! My name is Blake, I started up on Gaia like '06 maybe earlier, idr. Been off for a while and now I'm back.
I'm 29, Married, 2 kids and 1 chonker of a cat.
I enjoying listening and making music, video games and all sorts of other things.
Stoked to be here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:18 pm
Snow Bailan

Billy Crystal Meth

Welcome! Welcome! I am happy to have you both here to help build this community. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know heart  

bobbeross

Crew

Big Bear

9,450 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Unmelted Snow

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:18 pm
bobbeross

Awww, thank you! >W<  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:04 pm
im..shyish?!
ok sooo i really don't know what to say most of the time.
you can call me Spooky...or Fangula ...or Fangs...(which ever really sweatdrop )
been on gaia since '07 and yep this is my original name and all...

I'm over 35...
I play video games. likes: manga, anime, paranormal, music (on a Blutengel binge) i sew, cross-stitch, would like to still learn rp though i tend to freeze up during so no one wants me to xD  

Spooky-Fangula

Lonely Vampire

xXSilentxWhisperXx

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:52 pm
Hello Silent here~~

I was an active member between 2006 -2010 ish typically spent my time rping with friends/guildmates or playing zOMG. I broke my hiatus a few years ago since I missed gaia, though I have mainly been resident lurker (most of my friends on here had moved on, and I'm too much of an awk introvert sweatdrop ). Hoping to get (slowly) reconnected with the gaia community though. I haven't RPed in ages but would love to get back into it.

Currently I'm in graduate school living the poor grad student life, but when i'm not wallowing away in a lab I enjoy reading manga/webtoons, playing video games (LoL, pokemon, stardew, divinity, etc), and artsy pursuits like drawing, painting, card making and more.

My future aspirations include being a plant lady and a corgi owner, but so far all the hard to kill plants in my apartment are dying and I am allergic to fur u.u

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:44 pm
𝕃𝕖𝕥❜𝕤 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖❔

Hello! I'm TM!
I'm not very good with things like introductions since i'm quite shy but I'll do my best! ;u;
Joined gaia back on in feb of '08 though i've jumped from account to account throughout the years;; This one has been my main for about 4ish years though I haven't been too active in about that much time. Sometimes show up for a month then disappear;; I'm trying to get back into it. I do miss how active it used to be. Back then I would spend most of my time on zOMG playing with friends and having fun with cosplay avis

Currently I'm 25 years old though I'll be turning 26 in May;; I enjoy watching anime, playing video games, drawing, and cosplaying. Though the last two can get really stressing on me sometimes depending on what i'm working on;;;

I'm sorry I'm very awkward;;;

𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖, 𝕒𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥❔

Luxiem

Timid Phantom

6,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

kempfer6000

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:56 am
Hello!
I haven't been on Gaia for years. I randomly decided to come back out of curiosity. I'm a professional writer, so I spend most of my time on my computer, and when writer's block kicks in, I wander around on here.
I'm 24, and I love photography, studio art, language learning, and combat sports.
See you all in the forum!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:16 am
my name is strider rose, im 46 years old and a old gaian too ( since 2004)

i enjoy role playing and chatting mostly .
i am a wiccan and a cat lady too  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

bobbeross

Crew

Big Bear

9,450 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:26 am
Spooky-Fangula

That is okay! I am also shy, which is why I created this guild. I wanted to branch out. I can see you are doing the same. Welcome to the guild, Spooky!

xXSilentxWhisperXx

Hello Silent! Welcome to the guild. I bet you are busy being a grad student. Oh man, Stardew is so much fun!

Tsukasa Yugi

Hi Tm~! It is okay to being shy. Most of us are. So don't worry about it. I tend to disappear from time to time but I am always on our server's discord. Mostly lurking haha.

kempfer6000

Welcome back to Gaia! And hello Kempfer! That is awesome you are a professional writer! Mad jealous lol.

strider rose

Hello Strider Rose! I am also a cat lady as well haha.

Thank you all for taking the time to post and join the guild. Take a moment to search around. We do have a discord server but feel free to post here as well.

Welcome to the guild! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:01 pm
What's up!

My name is Matt, I am a native Texan who has recently relocated to Georgia. 24 now (13 when I signed up on this account) and working in professional sports. Like a lot of people I have seen on the main forums, this pandemic has reminded me to come back to Gaia after two-and-a-half years. Let's see how long it sticks this time, I'm excited to meet new active Gaia friends!  

Starving Filmmaker

Mega Loiterer

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150

Botany Mom

Pure-hearted Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:50 am
Hiya! Y'all can call me Fuwa~ I'm a 21-year-old QT beano living in the good ol' hell that is the Bay Area. ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ

Lets see.... I code front-end stuff (tho am learning Java rn for kicks) and sometimes play video games? My spoons have been growing scarcer and scarcer over the years, so at this point the goal is to to brush my teeth once a day, shower every other day, and mayyybeee eat a meal. Oh! I used to draw/paint? Lemme drop some ancient junk from 2019:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

It would also be great if men don't interact with me! Please respect that boundary and don't question it. I deserve to not have to justify my boundaries to have them respected ya know?

Ooof that was a lot! Thank you for reading this far. Thank you for having me!!! (≧∇≦)/  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:04 pm
Hey you all,
I have been lurking on Gaia since 2004. I come and go on Gaia often.
I am 32 years old and a momma. Blah I can't believe I was 15 or 16 when I joined Gaia. I love anime, managa, Netflix, books. My hobbies are essential oils and DIY and cooking. I work full time (self employed). I use to love to rp but havn't tried it again for years now.

Looking for a nice warm community and make some friends. I miss the Gaian community.  

Golden_Harajuku

Original Sex Symbol

Dear Gaia Community (18+)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas