Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cookie?
  Yes
View Results

sloppy thirds

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:34 pm
Hello everyone! smile

My name is Aura. Gaia has been a part of my life, on and off, for over 10 years. I remember when it was good ol’ Go-Gaia!

So a bit about myself..

I am 30, female, and I’m from Canada. I have 2 cats, I work from home, and I drink more coffee than humanly necessary.

That’s the important stuff, I guess. Lol.. ask me whatever you want to know!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:39 pm
Iron Aura
Hello everyone! smile

My name is Aura. Gaia has been a part of my life, on and off, for over 10 years. I remember when it was good ol’ Go-Gaia!

So a bit about myself..

I am 30, female, and I’m from Canada. I have 2 cats, I work from home, and I drink more coffee than humanly necessary.

That’s the important stuff, I guess. Lol.. ask me whatever you want to know!

Welcome pal. I'm an oldie on here too... From 04. I remember the old town wars. Durem vs Barton and such.  

That one creepy guy
Crew

Invisible Loiterer

Unmelted Snow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:50 pm
That one creepy guy

Welcome pal. I'm an oldie on here too... From 04. I remember the old town wars. Durem vs Barton and such.

Oh wow, I remember those too... man, you just jogged my memory.

I was always on team Aekea. Because Liam was hot. =3= xDD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:35 pm
Hiya, I'm Ekkert, but you can call me Unna if ya like.
27, pansexual, nonbinary (they/them) dork who lives in the midwest of the U.S.
Was on here at some point '07/'08 for a bit, lost account info, came back 2013.

I like nerdy stuff and a fan of all sorts of things, mainly learning, Scandinavia, languages, writing, reading, tech, astronomy, Sims and DBD. I'd like to make new friends on here biggrin So please feel free to reach out to me.

I don't RP on sites like this, just not a fan of it, but if you have a DnD group open to newbies let me know! Been wanting to learn for forever. crying

Ekkert
Crew

Questionable Egg

moodypuppet

High-functioning Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:34 pm
Hey! You can call me whatever iteration of my user you'd like, but the whole thing is MoodyPuppet heart I've had an account on Gaia for a very long time, though I've never been very active. My intent on joining this Guild is to change that.

Professional dog grooming pays my bills and I am in school for programming. My interests span pets, video/table top/roleplaying games (casually and obsessively, open to basically any genre but horror), arts (illustrative, animation, graphic novel), crafts (crochet, calligraphy, whatever else I can get my hands on), and anime -- as a poor attempt of summarizing sweatdrop Back in my day, I would roleplay, but my nature has prevented me from upholding lengthy stories for a very, very long time.

I have a variety handles on multiple platforms for gaming, if you would like to ask for whatever you may be interested in. I'm slowly going through the other introductions, but from what I've read so far, I think I have a good bit in common with everyone!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:22 pm
Hey, everyone! I go by Alex. I'm 28, a writer, and into weird s**t. I have a daughter, husband, and dog. I secretly write femdom smut (hubby's the only reader). I love conspiracy theories. I rationalize my online role-playing as "writing exercises" to make myself feel like less of a dweeb. My favorite smell is lavender. I'm here to make frens and have a good time!

A pleasure to meet you all. heart

Mominatryx

That one creepy guy
Crew

Invisible Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:50 am
Mominatryx
Hey, everyone! I go by Alex. I'm 28, a writer, and into weird s**t. I have a daughter, husband, and dog. I secretly write femdom smut (hubby's the only reader). I love conspiracy theories. I rationalize my online role-playing as "writing exercises" to make myself feel like less of a dweeb. My favorite smell is lavender. I'm here to make frens and have a good time!

A pleasure to meet you all. heart

Glad to have you, pal. We have an rp thread and a discord server. We're also doing some DND stuff. As well we have a book club and some other such things. Welcome to the guild, and if you have any issues, feel free to pm myself of another crew member to have that sorted away. Enjoy your stay pal. -sinks slowly into the sock drawer-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:52 am
moodypuppet
Hey! You can call me whatever iteration of my user you'd like, but the whole thing is MoodyPuppet heart I've had an account on Gaia for a very long time, though I've never been very active. My intent on joining this Guild is to change that.

Professional dog grooming pays my bills and I am in school for programming. My interests span pets, video/table top/roleplaying games (casually and obsessively, open to basically any genre but horror), arts (illustrative, animation, graphic novel), crafts (crochet, calligraphy, whatever else I can get my hands on), and anime -- as a poor attempt of summarizing sweatdrop Back in my day, I would roleplay, but my nature has prevented me from upholding lengthy stories for a very, very long time.

I have a variety handles on multiple platforms for gaming, if you would like to ask for whatever you may be interested in. I'm slowly going through the other introductions, but from what I've read so far, I think I have a good bit in common with everyone!

Welcome to the guild pal. I pretty much give the same spill to every one so I will save myself the typing.  

That one creepy guy
Crew

Invisible Loiterer

That one creepy guy
Crew

Invisible Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:53 am
Ekkert
Hiya, I'm Ekkert, but you can call me Unna if ya like.
27, pansexual, nonbinary (they/them) dork who lives in the midwest of the U.S.
Was on here at some point '07/'08 for a bit, lost account info, came back 2013.

I like nerdy stuff and a fan of all sorts of things, mainly learning, Scandinavia, languages, writing, reading, tech, astronomy, Sims and DBD. I'd like to make new friends on here biggrin So please feel free to reach out to me.

I don't RP on sites like this, just not a fan of it, but if you have a DnD group open to newbies let me know! Been wanting to learn for forever. crying

Olah, welcome to the guild, pal. Again, going to save some time and refer you to my other post welcoming someone... I'm kinda lazy  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:06 am
Hey!

Im 25, non-binary, from Norway 3nodding Taking a masters degree in theatre atm.
I've been on and off gaia for maybe 10 years, tho my earlier account dissapeared crying sweatdrop
Came back cuz I wanted to play Zomg! Nice to meet Yall!  

thewingsofraphael

That one creepy guy
Crew

Invisible Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:20 am
thewingsofraphael
Hey!

Im 25, non-binary, from Norway 3nodding Taking a masters degree in theatre atm.
I've been on and off gaia for maybe 10 years, tho my earlier account dissapeared crying sweatdrop
Came back cuz I wanted to play Zomg! Nice to meet Yall!

Welcome to the guild, pal. [Insert welcome message here]  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 7:16 am
Hello everyone.
I'm MirqyPie, you all can call me Mirq or any nickname you want to give me.
Been on gaia since '04, but kinda took a break from 2014, until recently and plan to be active once again.
I'm 32, Asexual, Female, from the pacific north west of the US.
My favorite things to do are draw and write. I use to rp on here, but haven't done so in quite a while.

Kiiyal

Shameless Nerd

Faemancie

Mythical Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 8:47 am
Hello!
My name is Ally or Fae (my gamer tag)
I'm from Australia and I'm a travel agent!
I'm 23 years old and I love gaming, reading and cooking.
I've been on and off Gaia since '07
heart

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 3:39 pm
hey i'm keenan, 27, live in the bay area, spent a bunch of time on gaia back in...'04-'06ish maybe? came back out of coronavirus boredom but i think i'm gonna stick around!

i'm programmer for work, i like to make music (i used to play guitar but mostly i make stuff in ableton now) and i'm studying japanese (i lived in tokyo from 2017-2019).

also i like that the guilds forum interface is still the old fashioned gaia theme 3nodding

unsorted

talen01
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 6:30 pm
Kiiyal

Ally Did It

unsorted

Hello everyone and welcome to the guild!! Sorry, we are a little slow on replying xp We have a pretty active discord so feel free to join, where we run D&D on Saturday and movie nights on Friday. On Gaia, we have a lame Avi contest running right now on the events page and more stuff to come!

Welcome Again!!  
Dear Gaia Community (18+)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces