Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cookie?
  Yes
View Results

CueCumbers

Beloved Beau

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 9:39 pm
Hello all found this place through the creator's signature.

I'm 29 years old, been a Gaian since 05.
I'm an Esthetician. I play video games and love having drinks with my girlfriends. talk to me about anything. I always have to make things funny when they seem too serious. emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 9:49 pm
CueCumbers

Welcome to the guild!! We are running a lame avi contest with even worst prizes on the events page, and we are pretty active on our discord with movie nights and D&D. If you have any questions, feedback, suggestions, or what to run something feel free to contact any of the crew.

Welcome, Again!  

talen01
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Fluffy Souffle

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 12:34 am
Hello!
I'm female, 26 and have been on gaia back in 2005, rejoined 'recently', and by recently, I mean last year or so hahaha
Been playing more often now, however!!

I love making avatars, OC's, sketching/art, videogames, reading, anime,manga,learning languages...

Feel free to msg me, I'd love to make some lasting buddies on here! =^-^=  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 12:20 pm
Heavenly Arrow

Welcome to the Gaia!!! Glad to see you joined the discord!  

talen01
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Dr Fresh Cool

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:33 pm
I am Baldman_kun, but you can call me creepy, Or Lord creepy, the first, his illustrious majesty, the great and powerful, sheikh of the burning dumpster fire. Esquire. But you have to say the whole thing. For example. "Hello Sir Lord creepy, the first, his illustrious majesty, the great and powerful, sheikh of the burning dumpster fire."
I'm older than 30... And I'm bald. And I like Mecha.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:57 pm
Hello! It's great to see older Gaians still frequenting the site! cat_4laugh

I originally joined back in middle school and have jumped accounts through the years. I think my original account was made back in '04? I miss the old internet a lot, tbh.

Anyway, I'm 30, and my interests are drawing, writing, video games, horror/gore/creepy things, cats, vaporwave, nostalgia, and a whole bunch of other things I can't think of at the moment.

I hope to make a friend or two here~! heart  

dream sequins

Glittering Star

8,050 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

That one creepy guy
Crew

Invisible Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:00 pm
dream sequins

I originally joined back in middle school and have jumped accounts through the years. I think my original account was made back in '04? I miss the old internet a lot, tbh.

Anyway, I'm 30, and my interests are drawing, writing, video games, horror/gore/creepy things, cats, vaporwave, nostalgia, and a whole bunch of other things I can't think of at the moment.

Hey pal, Welcome to the guild. Good to have you here. I have to ask before giving my usual spiel. Whats vaporwave?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:25 pm
That one creepy guy
dream sequins

Hey pal, Welcome to the guild. Good to have you here. I have to ask before giving my usual spiel. Whats vaporwave?

Hi!

Vaporwave, according to Urban Dictionary: "A musical genre with 80s/90s/early 2000's capitalist pop culture that create the feeling of "Artificial Happiness" that was commonly capitalized in advertisements before 9/11."
But it also extends to visuals as well, mostly bright colors and nostalgic images from the '80s and '90s.  

dream sequins

Glittering Star

8,050 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

That one creepy guy
Crew

Invisible Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:28 pm
dream sequins
That one creepy guy
dream sequins

Hi!

Vaporwave, according to Urban Dictionary: "A musical genre with 80s/90s/early 2000's capitalist pop culture that create the feeling of "Artificial Happiness" that was commonly capitalized in advertisements before 9/11."
But it also extends to visuals as well, mostly bright colors and nostalgic images from the '80s and '90s.

I see. You learn something new every day.

Anyway. Welcome, We have a discord server if you're interested, a book club. We do DND some times. We have a rp section. and if you have any ideas, or concerns, please let us know. I hope you enjoy yourself here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:26 pm
Hi, folks! My name is Buu and I'm 23 years old. It's been around eight or so years I've returned to Gaia (though, my information for my old account has been long gone). sweatdrop

I use she/her or they/them pronouns (either one works just fine) and I like to draw art every once in a while! I also LOVE making original characters! I guess a huge reason why I came back to this site was because I had a ton of fun with the avatar customization! I sometimes play games and bake simple desserts like cookies or brownies, but I'm hoping to learn more on how to bake. I'm also VERY fond of sheep!

I'm not as active or as social as I'd like to be, but I'm hoping to talk to you guys sometime soon. o/

asingluarbovidae

Fashionable Raider

5,225 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

That one creepy guy
Crew

Invisible Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:17 am
Quill the Shade
Hi, folks! My name is Buu and I'm 23 years old. It's been around eight or so years I've returned to Gaia (though, my information for my old account has been long gone). sweatdrop

I use she/her or they/them pronouns (either one works just fine) and I like to draw art every once in a while! I also LOVE making original characters! I guess a huge reason why I came back to this site was because I had a ton of fun with the avatar customization! I sometimes play games and bake simple desserts like cookies or brownies, but I'm hoping to learn more on how to bake. I'm also VERY fond of sheep!

I'm not as active or as social as I'd like to be, but I'm hoping to talk to you guys sometime soon. o/

Welcome to the guild, pal. I see you've found the discord, but I'd like to point you in the direction of things to do! We have a book club, some DND stuff going on, avatar contests, and eventually once my sugar daddy powers refresh, we'll maybe probably have a give away going on. I'm still hashing it out in my mind while I play medievil and moan and complain about work. All said, I hope you find something that tickles your fancy.(or doesn't, I don't judge.) Also, I hope you have fun here.

Also, Because I forgot before hand. If you have any ideas, issues, concerns, complaints, suggestions, or propaganda, please contact one of the crew and we'll be glad to help. (Or nod politely as we ignore your theories on why chocolate milk should not be used in cereal.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:18 am
Greetings to all. I am Xullriia Auvryduis, pronounced "Zuhl-RE-uh AH-vrY-d'weis". I enjoy the hell out of Drow from Forgotten Realms, including learning a bit of Ilythirii, the drow language, on the side.

I have been on Gaia with various accounts since 2008, but of course forgot those over the years. After a two year break, I am back to see what has changed (I left after the cash inflation broke the system). I am a polyamorous pansexual and happily married. My hobbies are drawing, video games, DnD, collecting Yoshi plushies, and administering adult lifestyle sessions.

Here's to meeting you all eventually and thank you for having me.

Lady Alantha

Witty Tactician

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150

That one creepy guy
Crew

Invisible Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:52 am
Xullriia Auvryduis
Greetings to all. I am Xullriia Auvryduis, pronounced "Zuhl-RE-uh AH-vrY-d'weis". I enjoy the hell out of Drow from Forgotten Realms, including learning a bit of Ilythirii, the drow language, on the side.

I have been on Gaia with various accounts since 2008, but of course forgot those over the years. After a two year break, I am back to see what has changed (I left after the cash inflation broke the system). I am a polyamorous pansexual and happily married. My hobbies are drawing, video games, DnD, collecting Yoshi plushies, and administering adult lifestyle sessions.

Here's to meeting you all eventually and thank you for having me.

Welcome to the guild, pal. Hope you enjoy the people here, were a madhouse, but we have fun. You'll be interested to note we have a rp and dnd thing (not thong like it originally said, that'd be terribly awkward.) going on. We also have a topic discussing videogames and movies and other entertainment. We have a discord server if you're using discord. And uhh... We have a book club.

Feel free to hit one of the crew up of you have any issues or ideas, we'll be glad to get you sorted... Unless you sort by association... Then we'll have to teach you the dewey decimal system  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:55 pm
Greetings everyone. My name is Strelok. I am 24. I started gaia back in 2012 i think, but i stopped in 2014 because i joined the Army. I was a wheeled vehicle mechanic. I play video games. love to rp (primarily with one other individual. I havent found a decent group to rp with), love to listen to music. Hope to chat with you all. Feel frere to pm  

StrelokVanesky

Premium Hunter

3,050 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

That one creepy guy
Crew

Invisible Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:04 pm
StrelokVanesky
Greetings everyone. My name is Strelok. I am 24. I started gaia back in 2012 i think, but i stopped in 2014 because i joined the Army. I was a wheeled vehicle mechanic. I play video games. love to rp (primarily with one other individual. I havent found a decent group to rp with), love to listen to music. Hope to chat with you all. Feel frere to pm

Welcome to the Guild pal. It's always nice to have you. I'd like to direct you to our discord server if you use discord, and also tell you we have events like Avi contests and other things under way, well also have a book club, DND game (on hiatus) and a topic about rp and gaming. Hopefully you'll find something here to strike your fancy and if you have any comments ideas suggestions or propaganda... We'll be glad to hear what you think. (Unless you're here to tell me that Mecha is bad... Thems fighting words.)  
Dear Gaia Community (18+)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff