Premium Hunter

3,050 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:02 pm
That one creepy guy
StrelokVanesky
Greetings everyone. My name is Strelok. I am 24. I started gaia back in 2012 i think, but i stopped in 2014 because i joined the Army. I was a wheeled vehicle mechanic. I play video games. love to rp (primarily with one other individual. I havent found a decent group to rp with), love to listen to music. Hope to chat with you all. Feel frere to pm

Welcome to the Guild pal. It's always nice to have you. I'd like to direct you to our discord server if you use discord, and also tell you we have events like Avi contests and other things under way, well also have a book club, DND game (on hiatus) and a topic about rp and gaming. Hopefully you'll find something here to strike your fancy and if you have any comments ideas suggestions or propaganda... We'll be glad to hear what you think. (Unless you're here to tell me that Mecha is bad... Thems fighting words.)

Thank you for your kindness. Sadly, for some reason I cannot use Discord on my laptop. I hope to really enjoy this guild. t seems interesting so far. Depending on the Mecha you are talking about, i actually love them  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:38 pm
StrelokVanesky
That one creepy guy
StrelokVanesky
Greetings everyone. My name is Strelok. I am 24. I started gaia back in 2012 i think, but i stopped in 2014 because i joined the Army. I was a wheeled vehicle mechanic. I play video games. love to rp (primarily with one other individual. I havent found a decent group to rp with), love to listen to music. Hope to chat with you all. Feel frere to pm

Welcome to the Guild pal. It's always nice to have you. I'd like to direct you to our discord server if you use discord, and also tell you we have events like Avi contests and other things under way, well also have a book club, DND game (on hiatus) and a topic about rp and gaming. Hopefully you'll find something here to strike your fancy and if you have any comments ideas suggestions or propaganda... We'll be glad to hear what you think. (Unless you're here to tell me that Mecha is bad... Thems fighting words.)

Thank you for your kindness. Sadly, for some reason I cannot use Discord on my laptop. I hope to really enjoy this guild. t seems interesting so far. Depending on the Mecha you are talking about, i actually love them

The anime... Some are crap, but the idea as a whole is pretty bad a** and hard to screw up.  

That one creepy guy
Crew

Invisible Loiterer

StrelokVanesky

Premium Hunter

3,050 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:44 pm
That one creepy guy
StrelokVanesky
That one creepy guy
StrelokVanesky

The anime... Some are crap, but the idea as a whole is pretty bad a** and hard to screw up.

Hell yeah dude. I think Aldnoah Zero, Martian Sucessor Nadesico and Iron Blooded Orphans are some good ones. I love the idea and the models  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:18 pm
StrelokVanesky
That one creepy guy
StrelokVanesky
That one creepy guy
StrelokVanesky

Hell yeah dude. I think Aldnoah Zero, Martian Sucessor Nadesico and Iron Blooded Orphans are some good ones. I love the idea and the models

I personally liked big o and a few of the earlier Gundam serious. Although iron blooded orphans was a good spin off.  

That one creepy guy
Crew

Invisible Loiterer

ArcticaQuantum

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:47 am
hi all!! jezebel, 23, in Georgia! also, Evangelion isn't quite mecha but i love it nonetheless  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:02 pm
ArcticaQuantum
hi all!! jezebel, 23, in Georgia! also, Evangelion isn't quite mecha but i love it nonetheless

Welcome to the guild, pal. Glad to have you(Eva is technically mecha)
We have a whole host of goodies for you to explore, including a discord server, and a few topics such as entertainment, for shows and movies as well as videogames and what not, We have a DND group that's on hiatus. We also have a book club, and an events page for Avi contests and such. There are probably other things I'm forgetting, but oh well. Explore, mingle, enjoy... We're a madhouse. But it's mostly my fault.  

That one creepy guy
Crew

Invisible Loiterer

mooshy

Anxious Bunny

17,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:59 pm
Hiya!
I'm Jo and currently 22 (23 in october)
I'm into spooky stuff, cooking, video games, drawing, and other random stuff.
I just recently returned in May after a 5 year hiatus. I'm still adjusting, but I'm excited to be getting back into the online community. I still feel kinda lost, but I'm getting there! Always looking for new connections so I'm excited to be here  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:33 pm
Fapping Unicorns
Hiya!
I'm Jo and currently 22 (23 in october)
I'm into spooky stuff, cooking, video games, drawing, and other random stuff.
I just recently returned in May after a 5 year hiatus. I'm still adjusting, but I'm excited to be getting back into the online community. I still feel kinda lost, but I'm getting there! Always looking for new connections so I'm excited to be here

Hey, welcome to the guild, pal. We have a discord server if you're interested in that sort of thing. We also have a DND thing going on that's currently on hiatus, we have a book club, which is going through sort of a free for all phase, we have a thread to discuss games movies and other such entertainment, as well as a rp thread and err... Probably some more stuff I'm forgetting. Don't be afraid to hit (definitely hit us up not hot is up... That could get awkward fast.) one of the crew up if you have any questions, comments, ideas, complaints, decisions, propaganda, or existential crisis. We'll be glad to hear you out, get you sorted, or lend an ear... I'm sure we left some lying around here somewhere... Anyway. Welcome, hope you enjoy yourself here. It's a bit of a madhouse, and I'm mostly at fault.  

That one creepy guy
Crew

Invisible Loiterer

mooshy

Anxious Bunny

17,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:37 pm
It's not letting me reply, but thank you very much for the welcome ♡ makes my heart happy despite it coming from a creepy guy wink lol  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:50 pm
Fapping Unicorns
It's not letting me reply, but thank you very much for the welcome ♡ makes my heart happy despite it coming from a creepy guy wink lol

Ah, yeah. These things happen, especially on mobile. However if you wanted to pm me then you're welcome to. Also, if you just wanna quote me in here you could just type out the quote thing, though that's a bit of a pain. Either way, I'm eager to tease you... Wait no.. it's please isn't it? Oh well.  

That one creepy guy
Crew

Invisible Loiterer

Jhellasaurus rex baby

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:46 am
So let's see, my name is Bend me Spankie, but y'all can call me Spankie wink . I'm 32 years young, I've been on Gaia since junish 2004. I'm in healthcare. Ummm crocheting is my passion. I honestly never know what to put in this if you wanna know more just ask.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:11 pm
Bend me Spankie
So let's see, my name is Bend me Spankie, but y'all can call me Spankie wink . I'm 32 years young, I've been on Gaia since junish 2004. I'm in healthcare. Ummm crocheting is my passion. I honestly never know what to put in this if you wanna know more just ask.

I feel like I've welcomed you before ... Have I welcomed you before?  

That one creepy guy
Crew

Invisible Loiterer

Jhellasaurus rex baby

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:14 pm
That one creepy guy
Bend me Spankie

Only on Discord  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:16 pm
Bend me Spankie
That one creepy guy
Bend me Spankie

Only on Discord

[Insert welcome message here]  

That one creepy guy
Crew

Invisible Loiterer

Jhellasaurus rex baby

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:19 pm
That one creepy guy
Bend me Spankie
That one creepy guy
Bend me Spankie

Only on Discord

[Insert welcome message here]

Muahahaha, thank you Creepy.  
Dear Gaia Community (18+)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out