Crew

Invisible Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:30 pm
Bend me Spankie
That one creepy guy
Bend me Spankie
That one creepy guy
Bend me Spankie
So let's see, my name is Bend me Spankie, but y'all can call me Spankie wink . I'm 32 years young, I've been on Gaia since junish 2004. I'm in healthcare. Ummm crocheting is my passion. I honestly never know what to put in this if you wanna know more just ask.

I feel like I've welcomed you before ... Have I welcomed you before?
Only on Discord

[Insert welcome message here]

Muahahaha, thank you Creepy.

Non è un problema.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:16 pm
Uhhh...Hi you can call me Rambo and I am 24 soon to be 25. I have been on Gaia since about 2006 off and on through out the years. Used to roleplay a ton during those times, but I am back again on gaia to chill and chat with people. I am a criminal justice student who is into true crime and crime in general. Love video games and talking to people. Watch just about anything including some anime, and I love music where I listen to pretty much everything but country. If you want to know more about me then don't hesitate to ask. biggrin  

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

tulin13

Crew

Friendly Wolf

11,400 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:20 am
Hi there. I'm 27, from the UK but in another country until... Well. It's physically possible and affordable to get back sweatdrop

I am working on a visual novel in my spare time and have a dog & fostering another smile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:32 am
RamboTiger
Uhhh...Hi you can call me Rambo and I am 24 soon to be 25. I have been on Gaia since about 2006 off and on through out the years. Used to roleplay a ton during those times, but I am back again on gaia to chill and chat with people. I am a criminal justice student who is into true crime and crime in general. Love video games and talking to people. Watch just about anything including some anime, and I love music where I listen to pretty much everything but country. If you want to know more about me then don't hesitate to ask. biggrin

WELCOME!!!

Gaia has been through so much changes since 2006. It's wild. Feel free to roam around in the guild. I apologize for everything running slowly but that is being worked on. In the meantime, we do have a discord running for you to communicate with others quickly.

If you have any questions, message me! I'd be happy to help
heart  

melonworth

Captain

Dedicated Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

melonworth

Captain

Dedicated Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:51 am
tulin13
Hi there. I'm 27, from the UK but in another country until... Well. It's physically possible and affordable to get back sweatdrop

I am working on a visual novel in my spare time and have a dog & fostering another smile

WELCOME!!!

Hopefully, once everything is settled and calm down, traveling can happen again, especially when it comes to moving from one country to another. Since 2020 started, everything has been wild and surreal. Still, I am happy to see you here!

heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:13 pm
cecily bumtrinket
RamboTiger

WELCOME!!!

Gaia has been through so much changes since 2006. It's wild. Feel free to roam around in the guild. I apologize for everything running slowly but that is being worked on. In the meantime, we do have a discord running for you to communicate with others quickly.

heart

Thank you! Yeah even when I came back in 2015 after 3 years away it was very different lol. Always love talking to people though so can't wait.  

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

kirpet

Anxious Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:17 pm
Hiya, I'm kirpet

For starters, I'm thirty-two and just dropped out of an MFA in studio art program (I can complain about that for a while, lol).
I've recently started working on applications to graduate screenwriting programs.

Needless to say, I love movies.
If anyone ever wants to talk about movies I am down.
Unless they're the super gory bloody horror ones.. Bleh...
I'm not a fan of those except for over the top ridiculous ones like Thankskilling.

Love me some video games (PS4, PC and Switch) along with board-games.
Although I haven't gotten to play many boardgames recently since my stash is currently in storage.

I've been known to pick up a book every now and again.
Mainly fantasy/sci-fi/dystopian political type books, or books on human/technology relations.
The last book I devoured was The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes a few weeks ago.

I also really like to write, which may be obvious by the length of my introductory post here, lol.
Speaking of writing, I've been getting back into roleplaying recently, which is fun.

That reminds me, I really enjoy Star Wars. Not to the point where I've read all the books, comics and seen all the side series...
Although now that I have Disney+ I do intend to finally work my way through the numerous animated series I've missed.
But if I won the lottery tomorrow I'd go to Galaxy's Edge at Disney and stay in that crazily expensive Starcruiser Resort Hotel.
So I love it, but I don't know everything about it, lol.

Um yeah, there's a lot more to me, as there is all of you.
But at the end of the day I'm pretty chill, a little anxious, but mostly chill, lol.
I'd love to chat with some new people, so don't hesitate to send me pm or quote me. emotion_skull

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:01 am
kirpet
Hiya, I'm kirpet

For starters, I'm thirty-two and just dropped out of an MFA in studio art program (I can complain about that for a while, lol).
I've recently started working on applications to graduate screenwriting programs.

I'm not a fan of those except for over the top ridiculous ones like Thankskilling.

Although I haven't gotten to play many boardgames recently since my stash is currently in storage.

Mainly fantasy/sci-fi/dystopian political type books, or books on human/technology relations.
The last book I devoured was The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes a few weeks ago.

I also really like to write, which may be obvious by the length of my introductory post here, lol.
Speaking of writing, I've been getting back into roleplaying recently, which is fun.

That reminds me, I really enjoy Star Wars. Not to the point where I've read all the books, comics and seen all the side series...
Although now that I have Disney+ I do intend to finally work my way through the numerous animated series I've missed.
But if I won the lottery tomorrow I'd go to Galaxy's Edge at Disney and stay in that crazily expensive Starcruiser Resort Hotel.

But at the end of the day I'm pretty chill, a little anxious, but mostly chill, lol.
I'd love to chat with some new people, so don't hesitate to send me pm or quote me. emotion_skull

Welcome! I love video games too and have the same consoles as you do! Always happy to talk about them smile I also love similar book genres to you - have you checked the guild's book club? Come join us!

Also, what kind of writing do you enjoy? I was hoping this guild would have some fellow writers!  

tulin13

Crew

Friendly Wolf

11,400 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

kirpet

Anxious Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:10 pm
tulin13
kirpet
Hiya, I'm kirpet

Welcome! I love video games too and have the same consoles as you do! Always happy to talk about them smile I also love similar book genres to you - have you checked the guild's book club? Come join us!

Also, what kind of writing do you enjoy? I was hoping this guild would have some fellow writers!

Awesome, what kind of games do you enjoy?

I think I have a moderate video game collection, but then I see folks with like 500+ games in their steam library, in comparison to my 57... Talk about chump change, lol. The more I think about it the more I realize I'm probably a "basic gamer" as I tend to return to Stardew Valley or Skyrim, but they just happen to be nice comfort games for me. Although I've recently gotten sucked into Valheim, and I now know better than to play it if I have things I need to accomplish irl, lol.

Yes! The bookclub was the big selling factor for why I joined this guild!

I'm not sure I'm going to be able to partake this month though. I didn't have a book published in 2020, and got sucked into a behemoth of biography on Walt Disney when bobbeross was kind enough to expand the months selection to include classic novels. And I've had a copy of The Hobbit sitting on my bookshelf for years, begging to be finished. But this biography is due back to the library in two weeks. Oh how the struggle is real crying j/k lol. Even if I can't participate this month, I'll definitely be participating next month!

Not to be creepy, but I snooped a bit. Are you reading the book about migrant and refugee experiences?

My main source of writing takes the form of journaling, writing in prose about life and my bi-monthly existential crises, lol.

When I initially left my MFA program I returned to my NaNoWriMo submission from last year and started to work on the structure more. But then I kind of got overwhelmed with the idea of writing an entire book, as my grammar suuuuuuucks, lol. However, I believe my writing skills are pretty solid for screenwriting (ntm I freaking love movies) so I'm working on learning the whole script structure nightmare. It's not that much of a nightmare, I just tend to be over-dramatic at times, lol.

I haven't completely abandoned my novel idea, but having my it on the back burner makes it so much less intimidating.
For the time being, it's nice to have it no longer staring me down and taunting me to finish it, lol.

I've also recently gotten back into roleplaying, so that's been a fun way to practice my writing. It definitely pushes me to work on how to appropriately write dialogue and what not for novels. I can't always be writing "he said" after my characters speaks, gotta shake it up a bit. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What kind of things do you enjoy writing?
I saw in your post that you're working on a visual novel, can you tell me about it?
Are you doing any world building? I'm always such a sucker for world building, lol.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:46 pm
kirpet

I think I have a moderate video game collection, but then I see folks with like 500+ games in their steam library, in comparison to my 57... Talk about chump change, lol. The more I think about it the more I realize I'm probably a "basic gamer" as I tend to return to Stardew Valley or Skyrim, but they just happen to be nice comfort games for me. Although I've recently gotten sucked into Valheim, and I now know better than to play it if I have things I need to accomplish irl, lol.

I'm not sure I'm going to be able to partake this month though. I didn't have a book published in 2020, and got sucked into a behemoth of biography on Walt Disney when bobbeross was kind enough to expand the months selection to include classic novels. And I've had a copy of The Hobbit sitting on my bookshelf for years, begging to be finished. But this biography is due back to the library in two weeks. Oh how the struggle is real crying j/k lol. Even if I can't participate this month, I'll definitely be participating next month!

Not to be creepy, but I snooped a bit. Are you reading the book about migrant and refugee experiences?

My main source of writing takes the form of journaling, writing in prose about life and my bi-monthly existential crises, lol.

When I initially left my MFA program I returned to my NaNoWriMo submission from last year and started to work on the structure more. But then I kind of got overwhelmed with the idea of writing an entire book, as my grammar suuuuuuucks, lol. However, I believe my writing skills are pretty solid for screenwriting (ntm I freaking love movies) so I'm working on learning the whole script structure nightmare. It's not that much of a nightmare, I just tend to be over-dramatic at times, lol.

I haven't completely abandoned my novel idea, but having my it on the back burner makes it so much less intimidating.
For the time being, it's nice to have it no longer staring me down and taunting me to finish it, lol.

I've also recently gotten back into roleplaying, so that's been a fun way to practice my writing. It definitely pushes me to work on how to appropriately write dialogue and what not for novels. I can't always be writing "he said" after my characters speaks, gotta shake it up a bit. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I saw in your post that you're working on a visual novel, can you tell me about it?
Are you doing any world building? I'm always such a sucker for world building, lol.

I do own a lot of games… But I understand the peace of mind a game like Skyrim can bring and it is one of my favourite games. I enjoy a variety of games, such as Horizon Zero Dawn which is a fantastic game especially if you love worldbuilding and has the vastness feel to it like Skyrim. Stellaris, Civilization and other turn based or real time strategy games are also very fun for me. I like games that you can be creative in like The Sims, and games you can further explore like No Man’s Sky. Relaxing games like Animal Crossing, challenging games like Frostpunk or Darkest Dungeon.

I haven’t gotten into reading biographies myself ever since I read a biography of someone who I once admired but then kind of disappointed the world sad And now… Things seem very complicated. Alas.

I appreciate writing as a tool to help us be mindful and understand ourselves. Screenwriting is also fun - I’ve given it a go myself in the past and would love to get into it again at some point. Writing a visual novel is a little like screenwriting in a way.

Roleplaying is fun, but I always feel I never have the time anymore. Speaking of which, I should get ready for work. But yes I do world build - I use WorldAnvil - I can show you a link to my world if you’d like. Always happy to talk about the visual novel too when I have time.

Hope you are well!  

tulin13

Crew

Friendly Wolf

11,400 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

kirpet

Anxious Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:12 pm
tulin13
kirpet

I do own a lot of games… But I understand the peace of mind a game like Skyrim can bring and it is one of my favourite games. I enjoy a variety of games, such as Horizon Zero Dawn which is a fantastic game especially if you love worldbuilding and has the vastness feel to it like Skyrim. Stellaris, Civilization and other turn based or real time strategy games are also very fun for me. I like games that you can be creative in like The Sims, and games you can further explore like No Man’s Sky. Relaxing games like Animal Crossing, challenging games like Frostpunk or Darkest Dungeon.

I haven’t gotten into reading biographies myself ever since I read a biography of someone who I once admired but then kind of disappointed the world sad And now… Things seem very complicated. Alas.

I appreciate writing as a tool to help us be mindful and understand ourselves. Screenwriting is also fun - I’ve given it a go myself in the past and would love to get into it again at some point. Writing a visual novel is a little like screenwriting in a way.

Roleplaying is fun, but I always feel I never have the time anymore. Speaking of which, I should get ready for work. But yes I do world build - I use WorldAnvil - I can show you a link to my world if you’d like. Always happy to talk about the visual novel too when I have time.

Hope you are well!

I was so excited to reply to your post when I read Horizon Zero Dawn that I tipped your post instead of quoting it, lol. Gah, I LOVE that game! The only reason it's not one of my go-to games is because I lent it to a hometown friend when I went away for my undergrad. 'Cause I didn't take my PS4 to school with me, gotta focus on that schoolwork ya know. But it's been a few years now, and I don't really see him anymore. Ntm, I'm 8+ hours away from him too, so I haven't been able to get it back. I have been waiting for it to hit like 50% off or more on Steam, I miss playing that game so much. Aloy was such an awesome character, the story line and game play were **chefs kiss** so good.

I had a copy of Civilizations on my old 360, it sucked me in for a good long while.
But when I found that Steam had Age of the Empire, my inner child freaked and bought the massive bundle.

I just purchased The Sims 4 earlier this year, but I haven't really played it all. Most everyone I've talked with says I should have gone with 3, but EA got me when they had The Sims 4 on sale with the Star Wars dlc. It just sucks that everything is a dlc, at least for 4... You want pets? $40. You wanna go to college? $40. You wanna be able to knit? $10. You want freaking seasons? $40! Ugh. Like I don't want to get so into a game that I'm even remotely tempted to blow hundreds on dollars on dlc alone.

I remember playing the first Sims at my friends house, back when I was in high school. It was so much fun! I miss that, but I don't miss it $300+ worth, lol.

Admittedly, I have Animal Crossing for my Switch, but I just... I never could quite get into it.
I bought it 'cause all my friends and my oldest sis were so excited about it, but I haven't visited my island in months, lol.

Have you ever played Armello? It's one of my favorite turn-based games.

That's understandable. That's how I felt when I started to read the Aerosmith biography when I was in middle school. Sometimes learning about the people you admire is the most soul crushing experience... For a while now, I haven't been reading biographies about people I admire. I suppose I'm more interested in trying to understand a person when I pick up their biography. Like with this Disney bio... I have a massive love/hate relationship with all things Disney. It has become the embodiment of capitalism, but it does bring a lot joy to the world. I don't have enough appendages to count how many times I've found comfort in rewatching a Disney movie.

However, being from Florida and having lived in Orlando for a time, I know how unrealistic it is that your average family/child gets to go to Disney these days. The dream of escaping the troubles and fears of life are reserved purely for those with money. And having heard a bit about Walt and the struggles he faced as a child and the desire behind creating Disneyland/world I got to wondering about the man himself. How would he have felt at the fact that children in Orlando proper are bombarded with Disney propaganda, dreaming of a day at the park that will likely never come. Just as he and his sister stood outside their cities local attractions as children, dreaming of day at the park that would also never come (according to the biography).

What gets me the most though, is that every single biography on Walt Disney I looked at on Amazon had barely 1k reviews, if even that. However, Robert Iger, the CEO of Disney from 2005-2020. His book on being said CEO has over 9k reviews! How are people more interested in a lame old business man than the man Disney himself. The man who literally created Mickey Mouse, who fought tooth and nail to become an artist. It seems like most people want to to be a CEO (or influence for that matter) rather than actually taking the time to create something new. Makes me a little sad, if I'm being honest.

That's almost precisely how I came back to writing. I had jotted down diary entries here and there growing up. But when I finally entered therapy in my early/mid-twenties I was... how to put this... Basically, I was so broken down at that point I could talk. So my shrink worked with me and had me start journaling to communicate. I've been writing ever sense. Like you wrote, it's a magnificent tool to understand ourselves, more people should take up writing.

That's true, screenwriting is a lot similar to creating a visual novel.
I took a few comic courses in undergrad and it was a lot of writing and planning before any actual drawing occurred.

I only have a single one x one roleplay that I'm a part of. We post maybe once every week or two.
Which is much more my pace than other people who want say, a minimum of three lengthy posts a week. Just... no... lol

Please, send the link.
I'd love to get a peak into your world!

Hope you have a nice day at work!

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 8:01 am
kirpet
Hiya, I'm kirpet

Welcome to the guild! First of all, we have a lot of common lol. Thought I throw that out here. Second, thank you for joining our community! Lastly, if you need any assistance, feel free to message me! emotion_yatta  

melonworth

Captain

Dedicated Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kirpet

Anxious Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 9:23 pm
bobbeross
kirpet
Hiya, I'm kirpet

Welcome to the guild! First of all, we have a lot of common lol. Thought I throw that out here. Second, thank you for joining our community! Lastly, if you need any assistance, feel free to message me! emotion_yatta
Thanks! I'm always excited to find folks with common interests.
I tried to creep and look for your intro post, but I had no luck finding it.
What kinda things pique your interest?

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 3:20 pm
kirpet

Hope you are well!
Quote:

I was so excited to reply to your post when I read Horizon Zero Dawn that I tipped your post instead of quoting it, lol. Gah, I LOVE that game! The only reason it's not one of my go-to games is because I lent it to a hometown friend when I went away for my undergrad. 'Cause I didn't take my PS4 to school with me, gotta focus on that schoolwork ya know. But it's been a few years now, and I don't really see him anymore. Ntm, I'm 8+ hours away from him too, so I haven't been able to get it back. I have been waiting for it to hit like 50% off or more on Steam, I miss playing that game so much. Aloy was such an awesome character, the story line and game play were **chefs kiss** so good.

I had a copy of Civilizations on my old 360, it sucked me in for a good long while.
But when I found that Steam had Age of the Empire, my inner child freaked and bought the massive bundle.

I just purchased The Sims 4 earlier this year, but I haven't really played it all. Most everyone I've talked with says I should have gone with 3, but EA got me when they had The Sims 4 on sale with the Star Wars dlc. It just sucks that everything is a dlc, at least for 4... You want pets? $40. You wanna go to college? $40. You wanna be able to knit? $10. You want freaking seasons? $40! Ugh. Like I don't want to get so into a game that I'm even remotely tempted to blow hundreds on dollars on dlc alone.

I remember playing the first Sims at my friends house, back when I was in high school. It was so much fun! I miss that, but I don't miss it $300+ worth, lol.

Admittedly, I have Animal Crossing for my Switch, but I just... I never could quite get into it.
I bought it 'cause all my friends and my oldest sis were so excited about it, but I haven't visited my island in months, lol.

Have you ever played Armello? It's one of my favorite turn-based games.

That's understandable. That's how I felt when I started to read the Aerosmith biography when I was in middle school. Sometimes learning about the people you admire is the most soul crushing experience... For a while now, I haven't been reading biographies about people I admire. I suppose I'm more interested in trying to understand a person when I pick up their biography. Like with this Disney bio... I have a massive love/hate relationship with all things Disney. It has become the embodiment of capitalism, but it does bring a lot joy to the world. I don't have enough appendages to count how many times I've found comfort in rewatching a Disney movie.

However, being from Florida and having lived in Orlando for a time, I know how unrealistic it is that your average family/child gets to go to Disney these days. The dream of escaping the troubles and fears of life are reserved purely for those with money. And having heard a bit about Walt and the struggles he faced as a child and the desire behind creating Disneyland/world I got to wondering about the man himself. How would he have felt at the fact that children in Orlando proper are bombarded with Disney propaganda, dreaming of a day at the park that will likely never come. Just as he and his sister stood outside their cities local attractions as children, dreaming of day at the park that would also never come (according to the biography).

What gets me the most though, is that every single biography on Walt Disney I looked at on Amazon had barely 1k reviews, if even that. However, Robert Iger, the CEO of Disney from 2005-2020. His book on being said CEO has over 9k reviews! How are people more interested in a lame old business man than the man Disney himself. The man who literally created Mickey Mouse, who fought tooth and nail to become an artist. It seems like most people want to to be a CEO (or influence for that matter) rather than actually taking the time to create something new. Makes me a little sad, if I'm being honest.

That's almost precisely how I came back to writing. I had jotted down diary entries here and there growing up. But when I finally entered therapy in my early/mid-twenties I was... how to put this... Basically, I was so broken down at that point I could talk. So my shrink worked with me and had me start journaling to communicate. I've been writing ever sense. Like you wrote, it's a magnificent tool to understand ourselves, more people should take up writing.

That's true, screenwriting is a lot similar to creating a visual novel.
I took a few comic courses in undergrad and it was a lot of writing and planning before any actual drawing occurred.

I only have a single one x one roleplay that I'm a part of. We post maybe once every week or two.
Which is much more my pace than other people who want say, a minimum of three lengthy posts a week. Just... no... lol

Please, send the link.
I'd love to get a peak into your world!

Hope you have a nice day at work!

Hi Kirpet, sorry for the delay in response, I wanted to try and reply properly to your message but haven't quite had the energy I would have liked sweatdrop I think you'll be able to tell from this response that I'm still a bit tired but I've given it a go burning_eyes

Regarding games…

It’s very cool to find a Horizon Zero Dawn fan here! I hope you can play Horizon Zero Dawn again soon. I am aware they are making sequel smile I am pretty excited to check it out.

I remember playing Civ on Ps1, but I much prefer the series on PC. Age of Empires is also good, I play that too smile I like how it’s being constantly updated, too. But I do wish Empire Earth made it out too, a remake of that would have been fun!

With Sims 4, it could have been so much better but it is an expensive game. There’s some great free content made by the community available, such as new items and mods, I do recommend checking them out. I find Sims 4 is quite fun for designing characters and building homes, but not so much with gameplay. Sims 3 had better gameplay, but a lot of bug issues.

I’ve not heard of Armello at all. I’ll take a look at some point, I love turn-based games smile

Regarding the biography…

I think you described your interest with Walk Disney’s life very clearly, and you do make valid points. Good on you for doing your research and reading up on things that genuinely make your curious.

Regarding writing…

I’m glad writing has been able to help you through some of the more darker times. It has helped me a lot too. May you continue to enjoy writing!

Gees, I wish my uni had some comic writing modules, that would have been fun. Sometimes I find I have the desire to design a comic book for my project as well.

My world can be found on WorldAnvil here. redface I need to change the layout, but I hope you get the jist.  

tulin13

Crew

Friendly Wolf

11,400 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

I Sinistro I

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 12:50 am
Hey, guys! Happy to be here! Uhh, you guys can call me Sinistro- my old friends in GSW used to call me "Sin" or "Sinnie". You can give me a nickname, too. I'm cool with nicknames. Anyway, I'm 31 years old, I'll be 32 in a few months. I'm engaged to the love of my life, we've been together for 10 years and we've been living together for 8 months. We rescued a cat together back in December and we named her Gemini. I quit my retail job two weeks ago (because ******** retail, and ******** the higher-ups who refuse to give Livable wages, Hazard Pay, Monthly Bonuses, and free healthcare to those on the front lines in this pandemic), so now I'm enrolled in Online courses. I'm going for my certifications in Project Management, Project Initiation, and I'm gunning for my license in Real Estate.

I like trashy reality television (everything from trashy dating shows from '08, to RuPaul's Drag race, to Below Deck), I like cats (obviously), I like watching Art Restoration videos on YouTube, I like learning about "occult" stuff; Tarot, Astrology, Palm Reading, and I just recently picked up a Pendulum- don't know what the ******** I'm gonna do with it yet, but I can think of a couple things. Uh, I also like hiking, cooking, scary movies (mostly thrillers. Nothing too gory- I outgrew that), Murder Mystery, I like drawing (I do abstract art once in a blue lagoon), I love listening to music while I do mundane tasks around my apartment (I started listening to Hole, Garbage, and Bush again). My favourite music genres vary; I don't like confining myself to One genre. Some days I'll wanna listen to Sister Rosetta Tharpe, or Johnny Cash, other days I'll wanna listen to Run The Jewels or Missy Elliot. I'm also very sporty. I don't like to stay indoors all day, so once this pandemic hit you can imagine how lost I felt not being able to go to the gym, or play soccer/football at my favourite park. So getting back in shape has been a bit challenging (also, I'm 31, soooooooo my body still hasn't bounced back from eating that whole ******** bag of Doritos last year lol).

That said, I have to admit I don't like wearing jeans anymore. I've learned that I enjoy Athleisure wear, but with cool occult designs all over it. And I've learned that I actually like wearing sweat shorts and flipflops. Otherwise it's joggers, and graphic tees, and flipflops. I've learned that I'd rather be comfortable than miserable. That said, I don't wear Regular pants anymore. Just recently I went on a Target Run with my fiance; it was a Flipflops, cut off sweat shorts, and a "Hail Satan Drink Coffee" kind of day. (The Karens and Beckys didn't care for my choice in t-shirt, but it's ok because I got my caffiene fix prior to the Target run!)

Oof. This is longer than I would've liked. But in short, I think I'm kinda friendly. Kinda? And I think friendship is pretty great.  
Dear Gaia Community (18+)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff