Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply --!!!--
Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Another shiny.
  +1
View Results

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:20 pm
Pixitella
Nidorous

Link to prior post
Killing out the vids and images for less lag on the page. whee

Makes perfect sense. Yes. Hobbles around yelling at kids to stay off lawn

Colorado in the mountains had snow here just this month. gonk
Fall? Not missing much if you have allergies. I'm sure the colors would be neat to see for the first time Seasonal things for fall...hm...that's mostly pumpkin and pumpkin spice flavored things in the US. emotion_puke
Then caramel apple, and apple cider...mostly 'warm spicy things' with lots of nutmeg and cinnamon for the spice.

Here

Yes, same with a series too. gonk Think I am worse with books, a series I can pause and come back to where I left off and know what happened. A book, sometimes I have to go back if not picked it up in awhile and reread it.

Sadly, there are idiots that will, but the majority of the people didn't vote for him the first time, it was the s**t-stain electoral college that put his a** in place. Popular vote actually went to the Dems.
As for which side I support; I support who ever's ideas I like the most. 3nodding
Lately that's been either liberal, individual ( which seem to drop out before the end of the race. ) and the Dems. Though as I said, if Bill had a chance in hell at the presidency, might vote for him.

Right? whee Those two are just awesome. That's what more people need. Wholesome s**t like those two.

list 1
list 2

As you said... it WAS Kuwabara that came up with the name.

Should have let the dark tournament stadium fall on her a**.
Heh

Yes. Genkai is a woman. 3nodding One badass old woman.

Sure thing. And went looking for the one you mentioned. Was Russia.

Yes, this is correct, and then they tell you the tests are only 40% accurate and giving false readings too.
...Your president thinks YOU are a stubborn bunch? HA. He should come here. rofl

Due to riots Corona on the rise. Masks are now mandated in this state...

Hmm..

Oh boy...

You have a point, hes telling everyone everything is fine and then tells them it is their own fault because they brought it back on themselves...despite him opening things up. Yes, this sounds really familiar...
One thing I can say about the cheeto....he's a bigot of outsiders, bringing them in right now isn't much of a worry I don't think. But we can't even manage the cases that are still friggin here. gonk

But, it is correct the more tests, the more you'll find positive, but at the same time, thats more you catch and save / isolate, the better off people will be, even if the numbers are high... Yay.....

:lmao: this is why i think gates/fences are important. it keeps people out.

ack! really? i thought with the plants dying and stuff, allergies wont be a problem. spring maybe because pollen and stuff but fall? didn't expect that. surprised
caramel apple. emotion_drool and pie. emotion_drool
we're expecting 4 cyclones just this month. this is why i hate being in my country right now + the pandemic. fml. covid19 should just go away already! scream twin said, the weather might make things worse than it already is. what with the gov't still downplaying things and not really doing their job well. smh.

speaking of series. YYH is on Netflix. lol I am trying my best to stay away for now because reading. also with it being back on lockdown Mom needs to hog the internet because she's working from home. streaming doesn't help her connection.

wtf. why would they do that? o_o I didnt know that. I thought he won because people voted for him. damn, i hope they dont put him in position again.

wait what??? Kenshin was short too? I didn't know that! Levi too? whoaaaah! Itachi too? O_O these lists! O________________O I am just learning now that they're short. surprised

i think rewatching it now on Netflix would be better. Hmmmmm! alright! I'm gonna stop reading for now. lol Thank you for the book recommendation btw. 3nodding

it sucks right now. one day ago, the main city of the island got 350 cases in a day. seriously, it's scary. also have had personal scares. some of Mom's workmates tested positive and she was exposed to them. thankfully her results came back negative. nerve wracking tbh. also, remember the law I told you about? the one were a lot of human rights will be potentially violated or taken away? it's now officially signed. so now we're ********. Everyone who goes against them especially at their poor response to the pandemic can be tagged as a terrorist now.Basically silencing us. FML. I hate the people who run my country.

A moat, with sharks...sharks with LASERS ON THEIR HEADS. blaugh
Works better than a fence.

Yes, fall is just as much of a s**t for allergies as summer and spring. Winter a little better, but then the dry heat of the heat running in the house, it dries them out. /********?! Holy s**t. Hope they blow off some where else...maybe randomly reappear over certain government buildings. ninja

YYH is on netflix? Oh s**t. whee Will need to talk coworkers into watching it. Mwahaha.
Late at night streaming?
Which books you reading?

HA, this is what he wants people to think, he's lied so much about it that he even thinks it is true. No, popular vote didnt goto cheeto.
look just on the right under their pictures

blaugh See? Now you have an army of bad a** scary short people at your back. emotion_jawdrop

I might start binge watching YYH tonight after I get done watching some of the newer anime I downloaded.
How's the books? Liking them any?

Oh s**t, glad to hear mom and you guys are ok. Was wondering when hadnt heard from you in a few days.
Holy s**t, what s**t bags voted that law in? You're gonna have an uprising like china, they're protesting and things too against their government trying to do the same and silence them.

And let me guess, they're gonna try the putin method next?
turd sandwich.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:52 pm
Nidorous

You just reminded me to look at the runway and see if there is anything worth bothering with.
Mimes Against Humanity
What unspeakable crimes are on your mime?
Might be interesting. rofl

Disorganization in some areas I can understand and trying to organize everything a certain way after having over X number of items I get can break things and be a pain, but an attempt would be nice. gonk I'm sure users would help any way they could.

Never bother with dark mode, not fond of it, but I hate bright monitors, usually have them turned down low enough that the whites on websites do not bother me.
As for changing web pages...sometimes if it is necessary...most times people change things that dont need changing, which is annoying, then I have to break things to fix it. Looking at you crappy youtube.

Would hate to have nothing open on a monday or sunday. If I want to do something, I want to do something then. Not wait til X store opens up 2, 3 days later. By then might not want X item / thing. Or gone to another store to get it.

You make a good point, most want profit, because profit looks good, we can cover up the homeless easily. Or blame someone else for them. gonk s**t heads. 2020 needs to be the year we flush the shits in government. Massive a** system flush.

I do not blame you, think you made the right call on that, and if that has made you both happier, then, even better. emotion_yatta

rofl It would be impossible to have anything else brought out in our store to the floor at peak black friday. We put everything out, guard the stuff until time, cut the wrap and stand back.

There is hope for it going away. Hell even trump for awhile was talking about getting rid of it; still convincing himself with lies that he won popular vote. rofl Would be the only good thing he'd have done as a president.
....looking at his stance and the others... gonk

Mine have become asshat allergies over the years. Used to be alright off and on with an allergy pill, now I die if I don't have one. My sinuses are s**t. Supervisor and I rant to one another about our s**t sinuses, he wins; he'll gush blood out of his nose for 10 minutes straight some days. Looked like we murdered someone in our department one day from all the bloody paper towels in the trash.

Been ages since I picked up a peach just to eat. Not even sure the last ones I picked up, they were yellow orange...and fuzzy. rofl not helpful, right?

My ******** it all meter hit max this weekend. Left early friday and yesterday. Needed to get the ******** out of work and away from people. Work has been slow as s**t anyway.

I read the synopsis of season 2, and makes sense, I was wondering where the hell Rem was and how the hell they're gonna get her back after reset point changed. ( How does he not notice Rem is MIA?! ) gonk

... same I have been entering more runways but honestly I wish they had the variety of catwalk (the mobile app version of runway) it makes it so easy to enter and not even enter but to actually place I normally come in 3rd or 4th unless it is a major popular category then I am normally in 7th or 8th place. lol Mimes Against Humanity is great theme too bad I do not have enough black and white items x.X

True nothing will ever be perfectly organized on a website, but once the items started to outnumber the user base you probably should have done a better attempted at organizing them better lol

My current monitor is a back up and I am pretty sure it is on the lowest brightness setting and me being awake 3rd shift and my eye sight already being compromised I honestly have to use dark mode or after a while my eyes start hurting me lol ( I am going blind in my left eye and both my eyes have a astigmatism my right eye prescription is around 525+ and my left is like 775+, meaning I am 125+ away from being legally blind in my left eye most commonly people have 200+ to 500+ prescriptions x.X)

Youtube has changed for the worst in the past year and a half! I can't navigate the site properly any more not to mention editing settings is a task now x.X they have dark mode but you have to dig to find it and the way they have organized subscriptions is a disaster I want all my sub. to show up not just the ones I ring a bell for x.X

The only things open on sunday and monday is some Major grocery stores but they have restricted hours... and some fast food with restricted hours x.x which you are right is such a pain because monday is normally when I use to do grocery shopping now I have to do it right before bed on tuesday and hope they have restocked x.X

Yeah that hurts me though to know if something were to majorly happen like Katrina in Louisiana my state would do nothing to help and we would have to beg the US gov. to step in and help. Hell we are in a state of emergency every year during spring due to seasonal flooding like can not drive in about 4ft-7ft. just because we have horrible drain offs and the sewage isn't maintained properly during flood seasons.

yeah absolutely I actually have gotten into the hobby of masseusing and we make it a regular habit to try and relax major muscles and pop joints in place when needed. such as hips backs and just normal muscle pain the only thing I do not trust myself to do is neck so I focus on the muscles and if needed go to a chiropractor...

yeah my manager was naive and didn't want the store floor cluttered so we left extras in the back and brought them out on the sales floor when needed and that happened so we never did that again we just cluttered the sales floor and over stacked pallets lol

honestly politicians never keep their promises so I have difficulty trusting them with what they say, but there is always a hope that it will get better this year though just has been probably the most stressful and thought provoking year since like the great depression x.X

agreed I am allergic to 80% of perfumes and cologne so when I worked retail I would periodically have to go to the bathroom from nose bleeds and pollen season x.x I just avoided leaving the house when I didn't have too and wore a mask when I did ( people made fun of me and thought I had cancer... now look at the state of the world gonk )

actually it rules out any foreign peaches and white peaches lol more than likely if it has a small to no pit it was a Freestone but if it has an average pit with that color it is more likely a Autumn Gold, or Suncrest those are the most common and cheapest to produce.

Sorry to hear about your stressful work week I hope things calm down and next week will be better for you! I think world events that have been happening has lead to all the stupids running a muck and hopefully they will get all the stupid out before long or at least go back home and stop acting out xd

true I am looking forward to continuing where re zero left off I feel like he cares more about Emilia to notice rem lol... Also just finished watching season 2 1st episode of fire force it is a bit fan service-y but really enjoyable and the continuation of episode 4 and 5 of the new Digimon is fantastic! highly recommend it is actually pretty entertaining and the story is well written since the original season 1 writer was like you keep messing up my baby I am coming back and fixing it! (reminds me of Ghibli lol Hayao Miyazaki(79 years old btw) keeps coming back to make things to his standards he has retired and un-retired multiple times lol)
yum_puddi

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:59 am
MimiThePiggyOrc
Nidorous

You just reminded me to look at the runway and see if there is anything worth bothering with.
Mimes Against Humanity
What unspeakable crimes are on your mime?
Might be interesting. rofl

Disorganization in some areas I can understand and trying to organize everything a certain way after having over X number of items I get can break things and be a pain, but an attempt would be nice. gonk I'm sure users would help any way they could.

Never bother with dark mode, not fond of it, but I hate bright monitors, usually have them turned down low enough that the whites on websites do not bother me.
As for changing web pages...sometimes if it is necessary...most times people change things that dont need changing, which is annoying, then I have to break things to fix it. Looking at you crappy youtube.

Would hate to have nothing open on a monday or sunday. If I want to do something, I want to do something then. Not wait til X store opens up 2, 3 days later. By then might not want X item / thing. Or gone to another store to get it.

You make a good point, most want profit, because profit looks good, we can cover up the homeless easily. Or blame someone else for them. gonk s**t heads. 2020 needs to be the year we flush the shits in government. Massive a** system flush.

I do not blame you, think you made the right call on that, and if that has made you both happier, then, even better. emotion_yatta

rofl It would be impossible to have anything else brought out in our store to the floor at peak black friday. We put everything out, guard the stuff until time, cut the wrap and stand back.

There is hope for it going away. Hell even trump for awhile was talking about getting rid of it; still convincing himself with lies that he won popular vote. rofl Would be the only good thing he'd have done as a president.
....looking at his stance and the others... gonk

Mine have become asshat allergies over the years. Used to be alright off and on with an allergy pill, now I die if I don't have one. My sinuses are s**t. Supervisor and I rant to one another about our s**t sinuses, he wins; he'll gush blood out of his nose for 10 minutes straight some days. Looked like we murdered someone in our department one day from all the bloody paper towels in the trash.

Been ages since I picked up a peach just to eat. Not even sure the last ones I picked up, they were yellow orange...and fuzzy. rofl not helpful, right?

My ******** it all meter hit max this weekend. Left early friday and yesterday. Needed to get the ******** out of work and away from people. Work has been slow as s**t anyway.

I read the synopsis of season 2, and makes sense, I was wondering where the hell Rem was and how the hell they're gonna get her back after reset point changed. ( How does he not notice Rem is MIA?! ) gonk

... same I have been entering more runways but honestly I wish they had the variety of catwalk (the mobile app version of runway) it makes it so easy to enter and not even enter but to actually place I normally come in 3rd or 4th unless it is a major popular category then I am normally in 7th or 8th place. lol Mimes Against Humanity is great theme too bad I do not have enough black and white items x.X

True nothing will ever be perfectly organized on a website, but once the items started to outnumber the user base you probably should have done a better attempted at organizing them better lol

My current monitor is a back up and I am pretty sure it is on the lowest brightness setting and me being awake 3rd shift and my eye sight already being compromised I honestly have to use dark mode or after a while my eyes start hurting me lol ( I am going blind in my left eye and both my eyes have a astigmatism my right eye prescription is around 525+ and my left is like 775+, meaning I am 125+ away from being legally blind in my left eye most commonly people have 200+ to 500+ prescriptions x.X)

Youtube has changed for the worst in the past year and a half! I can't navigate the site properly any more not to mention editing settings is a task now x.X they have dark mode but you have to dig to find it and the way they have organized subscriptions is a disaster I want all my sub. to show up not just the ones I ring a bell for x.X

The only things open on sunday and monday is some Major grocery stores but they have restricted hours... and some fast food with restricted hours x.x which you are right is such a pain because monday is normally when I use to do grocery shopping now I have to do it right before bed on tuesday and hope they have restocked x.X

Yeah that hurts me though to know if something were to majorly happen like Katrina in Louisiana my state would do nothing to help and we would have to beg the US gov. to step in and help. Hell we are in a state of emergency every year during spring due to seasonal flooding like can not drive in about 4ft-7ft. just because we have horrible drain offs and the sewage isn't maintained properly during flood seasons.

yeah absolutely I actually have gotten into the hobby of masseusing and we make it a regular habit to try and relax major muscles and pop joints in place when needed. such as hips backs and just normal muscle pain the only thing I do not trust myself to do is neck so I focus on the muscles and if needed go to a chiropractor...

yeah my manager was naive and didn't want the store floor cluttered so we left extras in the back and brought them out on the sales floor when needed and that happened so we never did that again we just cluttered the sales floor and over stacked pallets lol

honestly politicians never keep their promises so I have difficulty trusting them with what they say, but there is always a hope that it will get better this year though just has been probably the most stressful and thought provoking year since like the great depression x.X

agreed I am allergic to 80% of perfumes and cologne so when I worked retail I would periodically have to go to the bathroom from nose bleeds and pollen season x.x I just avoided leaving the house when I didn't have too and wore a mask when I did ( people made fun of me and thought I had cancer... now look at the state of the world gonk )

actually it rules out any foreign peaches and white peaches lol more than likely if it has a small to no pit it was a Freestone but if it has an average pit with that color it is more likely a Autumn Gold, or Suncrest those are the most common and cheapest to produce.

Sorry to hear about your stressful work week I hope things calm down and next week will be better for you! I think world events that have been happening has lead to all the stupids running a muck and hopefully they will get all the stupid out before long or at least go back home and stop acting out xd

true I am looking forward to continuing where re zero left off I feel like he cares more about Emilia to notice rem lol... Also just finished watching season 2 1st episode of fire force it is a bit fan service-y but really enjoyable and the continuation of episode 4 and 5 of the new Digimon is fantastic! highly recommend it is actually pretty entertaining and the story is well written since the original season 1 writer was like you keep messing up my baby I am coming back and fixing it! (reminds me of Ghibli lol Hayao Miyazaki(79 years old btw) keeps coming back to make things to his standards he has retired and un-retired multiple times lol)
yum_puddi

Tomorrows runways look boring. Didn't bother entering the mime, kind of glad I didn't most aren't great. Need better themes, still curious about the catwalk. Should put app on bluestacks later.

See, being awake all night and online never bothered me, doesn't matter what time of day it is to me. A monitor is a monitor, is a monitor. Only have to have the brightness turned down on it. Hate bright monitors. Don't know what my vision is. I know it's decent enough.
Sucks to hear your vision has gone to crap on you. Nothing to be done about it?

I don't have an account with youtube, can't mess with the settings on the site. No idea what bells are. It keeps telling me to sign in when try to play with settings. Don't wanna, s**t heads. I hate the lay out of it. The suggested content at the bottom, the player in the center and all the other damn clutter. No. That might work for cell phones and tablets ( battery eating POS youtube ); on desk tops it doesnt. Was trying to break and tweak the site the other day, need to figure out how to apply it to all of youtube, not just certain URLs.

User Image
Normal

User Image
working on breaking

As for dark mode, think you could change it around with stylus, would be a lot of coding for certain websites, but could do it for about any of them. And it's an easy on and off toggle button too if you wanted to switch it back.
Could make gaia dark mode too.

Suuuuck@ stores. You'd think if they were open Sunday and monday longer hours and days, they'd make bank. Everything else being closed, only stores open...s**t yes.

I think our governor would do something if something happened here. Would not leave it up to the government; wouldnt trust them to do anything. I think we finally lucked out on the person we elected for the state, hope he stays.

Has no one called the board of health on the sewage? They can step in. Or OSHA, uh...something public or another wild life conservation...because it will run into water shed eventually...

Lucky. Was trying to crack my lower back the other day, damn thing was hurting for 3 days. Finally was moving and lifting a heavy pallet of boxes and sliding them around and it popped on me. whee Bliss at that point.
My neck usually have to crack every night before I sleep or I can't sleep, feels too stiff, gotten to the point just a few quick snaps of my head and I crack it, or pushing on my lower jaw and turning it.

Yes, your manager was. Yeesh. Sounds like the one we have now. Too worried about zones and clutter, rather than anything else. Section work? AHAHAHA. On hand changes? AHAHAHAHA.

2020...needs to go away. scream Just...take its lame a** out the door it came in. It's not welcome with it's s**t storm here.

People with too much cologne or perfume or 'spicy' smelling ones send my sinuses into a frenzy.

Daaaamn you're good. Will have to stop by the peach table if I remember tomorrow and look at the name of the peaches. More than likely, you're right. rofl

I dont have to deal with customer floor base, I am sweating balls in the back room. But I'm sick of the upper management and the stupid s**t. And the s**t pay. Just keep telling myself...vacation soon. Vacation soon... Put in for a weekend off awhile back, just to get the ******** away for awhile.

Hope they get the stupid out, or they become stupider and just...do something to earn their demise, spares the world more stupid. Hopefully while not affecting / infecting the rest of the world.

This is true, he does care about her, but at the same time Rem just straight out said she loved his stupid a**. After he told her 'yeah, I'm being a little b***h, running away, I suck, you're gonna be my support, wanna go see another country with me?' She opens up to him, then he tosses in her face he loves Emilia, and then expects her help to go save her...then she poofs from the whale fog...the ********? scream Was hoping the disemboweling woman would show up and gut him a few times for that one. d**k move man, d**k move. And its not fair he gets to die and manipulate people, learning little things each life about them to worm his way in to their good graces. Did it with Rem so she didn't kill his a**. Doing it with Emilia constantly to make her fall for him. Temper tantrum? Death and reset! It never happened! gonk
He did seem to be learning later on, thankfully. He had to get along with the knight that gave him that a** kicking.

Was watching digimon last night, was having to frown at the move names. Not what I grew up on. Threw me off.
Watched up to ep 3, stopped mid way in it for now. Disappointed how they brought out the ultimate combo form of greymon and garurumon already.

I watched Maou Gakuin last night, it was decent, sucks it'll only be 13 eps, could pull off a 24 ep on that one easy.
Downloaded God of High school just now, going to see what that is about.

Miyazaki, man, he should know by now if he's not there with a rolled up news paper showing them how to do it, it wont ever be the same.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:23 am
Nidorous

Yes, fall is just as much of a s**t for allergies as summer and spring. Winter a little better, but then the dry heat of the heat running in the house, it dries them out. /********?! Holy s**t. Hope they blow off some where else...maybe randomly reappear over certain government buildings. ninja

YYH is on netflix? Oh s**t. whee Will need to talk coworkers into watching it. Mwahaha.
Late at night streaming?
Which books you reading?

HA, this is what he wants people to think, he's lied so much about it that he even thinks it is true. No, popular vote didnt goto cheeto.

blaugh See? Now you have an army of bad a** scary short people at your back. emotion_jawdrop

I might start binge watching YYH tonight after I get done watching some of the newer anime I downloaded.

Oh s**t, glad to hear mom and you guys are ok. Was wondering when hadnt heard from you in a few days.
Holy s**t, what s**t bags voted that law in? You're gonna have an uprising like china, they're protesting and things too against their government trying to do the same and silence them.

turd sandwich.

have u heard the bubonic plague is back? if that news isn't hoax, we are so ********. i hate this year more and more.

damn i hate taking meds for allergies, they make me sleepy but still i really wanna see/experience fall and maybe even spring. you can keep summer and winter. i wanna experience snow but dont wanna experience the cold. lol

most favorable would be that but i like that idea only rain down oh said places. like stay there pls and drown the houses of these annoying idiots running the country.

yep. 3nodding idk if it is for you though? is it? coz netflix weird like other shows not available in this country but available in that country kind of thing. oh no. during the day. though mostly late at night she's busy trying to send huge amount of files via email or uploading them via gdrive. in any case, all our sleeping schedules are whack now. the Cane one you recommended. Sleepy Hollow related one.

haha and Levi and Kenshin are both good at housekeeping. lol I like this team. lol

I like it. 3nodding Not scary as I was thinking it would be tbh. haha I was like ahhh Sleepy Hollow related it must be a bit scary but its not.

yeah it was horrible. getting the news two days after my birthday. then a lot freaking out. yeah we're fcked. only two voted against it in the senate. the vp is against it too. i didnt know with congress but the one's who signed it are sh*theads of course the evil one on top too. so many sheepeople here though so idk about an uprising. theyre like "you're not a terrorist why should you be afraid"- and i'm like "what part of they can tag you as one and just arrest you, do you not understand? to put you in prison and interrogate you without justifiable cause or just because they are suspicious. and with the long history of corruption and people in our current government abusing their power, they are most likely going to abuse it." said sheep either have an existential crisis and cannot reply or some just tell me to oh shut up just follow the law/rules because the pres this the pres that. you'd think he has a cult following or something. tbh, he was alright at first because he did his job. i was however not deluded. people were though thus the strong following, deprived of a leader who actually did something then here he comes actually doing something and they praised him too much. fml.

oh god, i heard about that from someone who is russian and i follow on twitter. the world is so fcked right now.

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:50 pm
Nidorous

Tomorrows runways look boring. Didn't bother entering the mime, kind of glad I didn't most aren't great. Need better themes, still curious about the catwalk. Should put app on bluestacks later.

See, being awake all night and online never bothered me, doesn't matter what time of day it is to me. A monitor is a monitor, is a monitor. Only have to have the brightness turned down on it. Hate bright monitors. Don't know what my vision is. I know it's decent enough.

I don't have an account with youtube, can't mess with the settings on the site. No idea what bells are. It keeps telling me to sign in when try to play with settings. Don't wanna, s**t heads. I hate the lay out of it. The suggested content at the bottom, the player in the center and all the other damn clutter. No. That might work for cell phones and tablets ( battery eating POS youtube ); on desk tops it doesnt. Was trying to break and tweak the site the other day, need to figure out how to apply it to all of youtube, not just certain URLs.

User Image
Normal

User Image
working on breaking

As for dark mode, think you could change it around with stylus, would be a lot of coding for certain websites, but could do it for about any of them. And it's an easy on and off toggle button too if you wanted to switch it back.

Suuuuck@ stores. You'd think if they were open Sunday and monday longer hours and days, they'd make bank. Everything else being closed, only stores open...s**t yes.

I think our governor would do something if something happened here. Would not leave it up to the government; wouldnt trust them to do anything. I think we finally lucked out on the person we elected for the state, hope he stays.

Has no one called the board of health on the sewage? They can step in. Or OSHA, uh...something public or another wild life conservation...because it will run into water shed eventually...

Lucky. Was trying to crack my lower back the other day, damn thing was hurting for 3 days. Finally was moving and lifting a heavy pallet of boxes and sliding them around and it popped on me. whee Bliss at that point.
My neck usually have to crack every night before I sleep or I can't sleep, feels too stiff, gotten to the point just a few quick snaps of my head and I crack it, or pushing on my lower jaw and turning it.

Yes, your manager was. Yeesh. Sounds like the one we have now. Too worried about zones and clutter, rather than anything else. Section work? AHAHAHA. On hand changes? AHAHAHAHA.

2020...needs to go away. scream Just...take its lame a** out the door it came in. It's not welcome with it's s**t storm here.

People with too much cologne or perfume or 'spicy' smelling ones send my sinuses into a frenzy.

Daaaamn you're good. Will have to stop by the peach table if I remember tomorrow and look at the name of the peaches. More than likely, you're right. rofl

I dont have to deal with customer floor base, I am sweating balls in the back room. But I'm sick of the upper management and the stupid s**t. And the s**t pay. Just keep telling myself...vacation soon. Vacation soon... Put in for a weekend off awhile back, just to get the ******** away for awhile.

Hope they get the stupid out, or they become stupider and just...do something to earn their demise, spares the world more stupid. Hopefully while not affecting / infecting the rest of the world.

This is true, he does care about her, but at the same time Rem just straight out said she loved his stupid a**. After he told her 'yeah, I'm being a little b***h, running away, I suck, you're gonna be my support, wanna go see another country with me?' She opens up to him, then he tosses in her face he loves Emilia, and then expects her help to go save her...then she poofs from the whale fog...the ********? scream Was hoping the disemboweling woman would show up and gut him a few times for that one. d**k move man, d**k move. And its not fair he gets to die and manipulate people, learning little things each life about them to worm his way in to their good graces. Did it with Rem so she didn't kill his a**. Doing it with Emilia constantly to make her fall for him. Temper tantrum? Death and reset! It never happened! gonk
He did seem to be learning later on, thankfully. He had to get along with the knight that gave him that a** kicking.

Was watching digimon last night, was having to frown at the move names. Not what I grew up on. Threw me off.
Watched up to ep 3, stopped mid way in it for now. Disappointed how they brought out the ultimate combo form of greymon and garurumon already.

I watched Maou Gakuin last night, it was decent, sucks it'll only be 13 eps, could pull off a 24 ep on that one easy.

Miyazaki, man, he should know by now if he's not there with a rolled up news paper showing them how to do it, it wont ever be the same.

...yeah I rarely enter runway the prizes aren't great and the themes aren't as fun as catwalks... you should give it a try there is bound to be atleast one theme you like lol the normal themes I think are weekly and they are just plain like anime, move, etc. and for the daily themes I enter everyday but I really only get passionate about 3 or 4 a week ...

It isn't terrible for me I just live in the dark and like dim light. I honestly need a new monitor the one I previously owned an hp that started to glitch when I used it for more than an hour it would flicker a lot... so I brought out a back up acer monitor that's about 15 years old and it's bright even on the lowest setting...

As for my eye site it would cost way too much to get surgery on it plus there is a chance that it might make my sight worse so I just deal with what I got. my relatives whom had the surgery tend to either loose their eyesight after the surgery or it temporarily delays it until cataracts set in which also runs in my family I just try to enjoy the sight I have while I have it. I still see everything well and can read but things tend to be a tad blurry and hard to read. I think if anything I will miss reading when and if I do loose sight x.X but luckily there are audio books readily available but not for manga x.X

I have an account just to make playlists... honestly wish people on youtube would just move to another service since youtube is so disorganized and sloppy not to mention demonetizes any video creator I watch... everything now is considered controversial which sucks because youtube sees anything controversial as inappropriate or un-advertiser friendly.

yeah coding for dark mode on sites without it is a task! I honestly just use sites with dark mode, use them on my phone on the dimmest setting or try my best to make the light in the room match the light of the monitor if that makes sense lol. one of those normally helps especially since I use the pc for 40%-80% of my day x.X

you would think so, but their are only a small fraction of 3rd shift workers in my state so a lot of towns just don't see it as profitable enough. a lot of people have gone to online shopping or grocery pick up but me being a lover of cooking I can't just have someone else picking out my meat and produce I like certain ripeness as well as certain stages of growth if I need a pepper to last 4 days I get one that is a little less rip so it is fresh and ready when I need to use it.

I hope they stay in office to be honest no one in my state can ever agree on anything I was surprised when last year we elected our first democratic representative in early 80's x.X he is trying his best but my state mostly has republican representation so nothing he tries to pass ever really passes... as for the sewage and such my state is literally ranked 49th best state to live in out of 50 the last one was Louisiana x.X so honestly I don't see the state caring much about fixing anything lol

When I use to have back problems getting a yoga ball and stretching my back out on it helped me as well as simple yoga stretches like getting on your hands and knees looking down and curving your back upward holding it then looking straight in front of you and relaxing your back down. or laying on your back looking up at the ceiling grabbing one knee and pulling your leg over your body and holding it there for a few seconds then switching and doing the other leg. or just doing basic stretches in the morning like reaching up with both hands and reaching down with both and them pulling one arm across your body and holding and then doing the other. simple things like that can help with spinal alignment as well as muscle pain.

managers really worry about looking better than safety and customer satisfaction at times x.X makes me wonder how they got to be managers in the first place... I don't think I could ever manage I am too nice I wouldn't know how to punish people accordingly since people react to different punishments differently. I personally can't stand having people I care about being disappointed in me or upset with me where as some people just need time outs to learn ( hours restricted) and some don't learn until they are terminated x.X

agreed GO AWAY 2020! we didn't ask for the hell storm scream

yeah I think people assume I am being rude or avoiding them but honestly too much perfume or anything like that sets my nose into a sneezing fit x.X

Well I tend to know a lot since I love peaches some of my relatives grow them and I tend to buy certain types at farmers markets in the areas since store bought peaches tend to be unripe and tasteless... I honestly enjoy gardening but I have such bad allergies I just help when they aren't acting up I have notice I can grow mint with no allergy problems so I have done that recently. as for other things I have to have help with like sunflowers or peppers and such. I can start them but once they start budding the pollen messes with my allergies.

sorry you work is hard on you I use to work back room it is a huge pain especially during hot days. we had a fan but no ac in our back room so we would cook constantly during spring and summer. maybe during your vacation if you get some free time you can seek better employment . I know a lot of places are closing but a lot of companies will be needing employment when the states open up more.

yeah Subaru acts like a victim but he neglects the one girl that would literally do anything for him I understand he isn't interested in her but expects her to ignore her feelings and help him spurn another girl especially one she knows and is friends with is insane x.X honestly Emilia isn't even that great of a person. His obsession is almost borderline unhealthy lol hopefully he has a redemption arc in the new season but probably won't I think rem is more or less there now to be a waifu for fans so the writer doesn't want Subaru to pursue a relationship with her.

Digimon made some changes but it didn't really bother me too much as for that I think episode 4 explains why the kids are able to digivolve so far so fast. it is suppose to be a continuation and not a remake like I thought it would be.

Maou Gakuin wasn't bad but I personally like the climb of a character getting stronger and not starting out over powered I feel like he is going to be the type of main character that doesn't ever have a true enemy or problem because he can easily fix it in a snap. I haven't watched The God of High School didn't really catch my eye but I am watching fire force season 2 which isn't bad, and Monster Musume no Oishasan which is honestly just fan service but I like learning about monster girls so I probably will continue watching it.

Yeah Ghibli will never be the same is Miyazaki decides to leave lol yum_puddi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:30 pm

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:46 pm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:50 pm
Lock Up Your Children...it's Alice

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:34 am
AstroZeek

emotion_yatta The Djs back in town. whee
Glad to see you again. We've missed our tunage in here. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:50 am
Pixitella
Nidorous

Late at night streaming?
Which books you reading?

turd sandwich.

have u heard the bubonic plague is back? if that news isn't hoax, we are so ********. i hate this year more and more.

damn i hate taking meds for allergies, they make me sleepy but still i really wanna see/experience fall and maybe even spring. you can keep summer and winter. i wanna experience snow but dont wanna experience the cold. lol

most favorable would be that but i like that idea only rain down oh said places. like stay there pls and drown the houses of these annoying idiots running the country.

yep. 3nodding idk if it is for you though? is it? coz netflix weird like other shows not available in this country but available in that country kind of thing. oh no. during the day. though mostly late at night she's busy trying to send huge amount of files via email or uploading them via gdrive. in any case, all our sleeping schedules are whack now. the Cane one you recommended. Sleepy Hollow related one.

haha and Levi and Kenshin are both good at housekeeping. lol I like this team. lol

I like it. 3nodding Not scary as I was thinking it would be tbh. haha I was like ahhh Sleepy Hollow related it must be a bit scary but its not.

yeah it was horrible. getting the news two days after my birthday. then a lot freaking out. yeah we're fcked. only two voted against it in the senate. the vp is against it too. i didnt know with congress but the one's who signed it are sh*theads of course the evil one on top too. so many sheepeople here though so idk about an uprising. theyre like "you're not a terrorist why should you be afraid"- and i'm like "what part of they can tag you as one and just arrest you, do you not understand? to put you in prison and interrogate you without justifiable cause or just because they are suspicious. and with the long history of corruption and people in our current government abusing their power, they are most likely going to abuse it." said sheep either have an existential crisis and cannot reply or some just tell me to oh shut up just follow the law/rules because the pres this the pres that. you'd think he has a cult following or something. tbh, he was alright at first because he did his job. i was however not deluded. people were though thus the strong following, deprived of a leader who actually did something then here he comes actually doing something and they praised him too much. fml.

oh god, i heard about that from someone who is russian and i follow on twitter. the world is so fcked right now.

It's been out off and on for a few years, knew maybe 2 / 3 years ago had a case or two in California.
Didn't hear about the latest out break. Figures, China is at it again. gonk I do feel bad for them over there.
And the government is doing the similar thing your government.

Hong Kong Bans Protest Song and Other Political Expression at Schools

Singing “Glory to Hong Kong,” posting slogans and forming human chains as a form of protest are banned under new guidelines issued by the city’s education secretary.

Hong Kong’s education secretary on Wednesday banned students from singing the protest anthem “Glory to Hong Kong,” posting slogans with political messages or forming human chains, saying “the schools are obliged to stop” such activities.

The statement by the secretary, Kevin Yeung, ratcheted up the pressure on the pro-democracy movement as Hong Kong residents struggle to determine what is acceptable behavior under a strict new national security law that China imposed on the semiautonomous territory last week.

Students, including middle schoolers, have been a driving force in Hong Kong’s protest movement. Beijing’s imposition of the national security law last Wednesday — and the subsequent arrests of teenagers at protests — has led some families to express concerns that their children could be in jeopardy for singing pro-democracy songs or even for expressing such sentiments in their homes.

Mr. Yeung made the directive in a statement responding to a question from a Hong Kong legislator, Ip Kin-yuen.
The education secretary said that students had been “misled and incited to express their political stance in different ways (such as boycotting classes, chanting slogans, forming human chains, and posting slogans or singing songs which contain political messages in schools.)”

Hong Kong’s education system has emerged as a particular target of the Chinese government and pro-Beijing forces in the city. China sees Hong Kong’s failure to impose a patriotic education curriculum in the schools as helping to turn them into breeding grounds for the radicalization of students. Hong Kong’s university campuses were the site of some of the most intense confrontations between the police and protesters last year.

In his statement, Mr. Yeung said that the unofficial anthem of the protest movement, “Glory to Hong Kong,” should not be played, broadcast or sung in schools. The song, written and composed anonymously and then modified in online forums popular with protesters, became a rallying cry at demonstrations during the yearlong protests that engulfed the city.
The song, Mr. Yeung said, “contains strong political messages and is closely related to the social and political incidents, violence and illegal incidents that have lasted for months.”
“Therefore, schools must not allow students to play, sing or broadcast it in schools,” he added.

The new national security law prohibits any activities found to be secessionist, subversive or terrorist in nature.

The law created uncertainty around the legality of the main pro-democracy slogan, “Liberate Hong Kong — revolution of our times!” which pro-Beijing elements in the city view as a call for independence from China. But independence was not one of the five demands of the pro-democracy movement.

The banning of “Glory to Hong Kong” at schools drew criticism as being “draconian.”
In calling for the curtailment of political behavior at schools, the education secretary said that at least 1,600 students under the age of 18 had been arrested in the protests.

“Schools are places for students to learn and grow,” he said. “They should not be used as a venue for anyone to express their political demands.”

What meds are you taking for allergies? Some do make people tired, things similar to benadryl are bad culprits for it.
You might do well with the over the counter version of Allegra.

Allegra (fexofenadine) is an antihistamine used to treat seasonal allergies and hives. It is available over the counter, though children under six with hives will still need a prescription. A generic version of Allegra is also available over the counter, sold as fexofenadine.

I hear if you want to experience winters but not -cold- like I know it ( humidity makes it annoying ); I hear Germany has alright winters in some parts; the snow isn't heavy and wet.

Thinking flood those certain buildings, have a tornado come by and carry those certain people out to sea...never to be seen again. ninja

I came home and looked at netflix; sadly asses do not have it for us. They have HxH, which is also good by the same guy, but not YYH. gonk
That's alright, I have the series on several DVDs a few times over. Just have to lean over once in awhile and change discs.
Gotcha. You know what, sleep schedules whack that's alright, means you're not awake to see the rest of the world's idiots. ninja That's the way I look at that one anyway.

Yes, a** kicking good house work team. And no one would dare say anything to their faces about their house work.

It isn't scary, not really. Suspenseful. Very well written series. Part two of the series (after the first 3 books ) is interesting, not bad, but doesn't feel -quite- the same...

emotion_jawdrop HAPPY LATE B-DAY!
Seems power has gone to his head a little too much.
Hopefully while the stupid order was signed, it is not abused; but why am I seeing WWII all over again with some of the s**t going on today? gonk Have people learned nothing? ....well... gonk I think can answer that with a resound NO.

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:35 am
MimiThePiggyOrc
Nidorous

User Image
Normal

User Image
working on breaking

...yeah I rarely enter runway the prizes aren't great and the themes aren't as fun as catwalks... you should give it a try there is bound to be atleast one theme you like lol the normal themes I think are weekly and they are just plain like anime, move, etc. and for the daily themes I enter everyday but I really only get passionate about 3 or 4 a week ...

It isn't terrible for me I just live in the dark and like dim light. I honestly need a new monitor the one I previously owned an hp that started to glitch when I used it for more than an hour it would flicker a lot... so I brought out a back up acer monitor that's about 15 years old and it's bright even on the lowest setting...

As for my eye site it would cost way too much to get surgery on it plus there is a chance that it might make my sight worse so I just deal with what I got. my relatives whom had the surgery tend to either loose their eyesight after the surgery or it temporarily delays it until cataracts set in which also runs in my family I just try to enjoy the sight I have while I have it. I still see everything well and can read but things tend to be a tad blurry and hard to read. I think if anything I will miss reading when and if I do loose sight x.X but luckily there are audio books readily available but not for manga x.X

I have an account just to make playlists... honestly wish people on youtube would just move to another service since youtube is so disorganized and sloppy not to mention demonetizes any video creator I watch... everything now is considered controversial which sucks because youtube sees anything controversial as inappropriate or un-advertiser friendly.

yeah coding for dark mode on sites without it is a task! I honestly just use sites with dark mode, use them on my phone on the dimmest setting or try my best to make the light in the room match the light of the monitor if that makes sense lol. one of those normally helps especially since I use the pc for 40%-80% of my day x.X

you would think so, but their are only a small fraction of 3rd shift workers in my state so a lot of towns just don't see it as profitable enough. a lot of people have gone to online shopping or grocery pick up but me being a lover of cooking I can't just have someone else picking out my meat and produce I like certain ripeness as well as certain stages of growth if I need a pepper to last 4 days I get one that is a little less rip so it is fresh and ready when I need to use it.

I hope they stay in office to be honest no one in my state can ever agree on anything I was surprised when last year we elected our first democratic representative in early 80's x.X he is trying his best but my state mostly has republican representation so nothing he tries to pass ever really passes... as for the sewage and such my state is literally ranked 49th best state to live in out of 50 the last one was Louisiana x.X so honestly I don't see the state caring much about fixing anything lol

When I use to have back problems getting a yoga ball and stretching my back out on it helped me as well as simple yoga stretches like getting on your hands and knees looking down and curving your back upward holding it then looking straight in front of you and relaxing your back down. or laying on your back looking up at the ceiling grabbing one knee and pulling your leg over your body and holding it there for a few seconds then switching and doing the other leg. or just doing basic stretches in the morning like reaching up with both hands and reaching down with both and them pulling one arm across your body and holding and then doing the other. simple things like that can help with spinal alignment as well as muscle pain.

managers really worry about looking better than safety and customer satisfaction at times x.X makes me wonder how they got to be managers in the first place... I don't think I could ever manage I am too nice I wouldn't know how to punish people accordingly since people react to different punishments differently. I personally can't stand having people I care about being disappointed in me or upset with me where as some people just need time outs to learn ( hours restricted) and some don't learn until they are terminated x.X

agreed GO AWAY 2020! we didn't ask for the hell storm scream

yeah I think people assume I am being rude or avoiding them but honestly too much perfume or anything like that sets my nose into a sneezing fit x.X

Well I tend to know a lot since I love peaches some of my relatives grow them and I tend to buy certain types at farmers markets in the areas since store bought peaches tend to be unripe and tasteless... I honestly enjoy gardening but I have such bad allergies I just help when they aren't acting up I have notice I can grow mint with no allergy problems so I have done that recently. as for other things I have to have help with like sunflowers or peppers and such. I can start them but once they start budding the pollen messes with my allergies.

sorry you work is hard on you I use to work back room it is a huge pain especially during hot days. we had a fan but no ac in our back room so we would cook constantly during spring and summer. maybe during your vacation if you get some free time you can seek better employment . I know a lot of places are closing but a lot of companies will be needing employment when the states open up more.

yeah Subaru acts like a victim but he neglects the one girl that would literally do anything for him I understand he isn't interested in her but expects her to ignore her feelings and help him spurn another girl especially one she knows and is friends with is insane x.X honestly Emilia isn't even that great of a person. His obsession is almost borderline unhealthy lol hopefully he has a redemption arc in the new season but probably won't I think rem is more or less there now to be a waifu for fans so the writer doesn't want Subaru to pursue a relationship with her.

Digimon made some changes but it didn't really bother me too much as for that I think episode 4 explains why the kids are able to digivolve so far so fast. it is suppose to be a continuation and not a remake like I thought it would be.

Maou Gakuin wasn't bad but I personally like the climb of a character getting stronger and not starting out over powered I feel like he is going to be the type of main character that doesn't ever have a true enemy or problem because he can easily fix it in a snap. I haven't watched The God of High School didn't really catch my eye but I am watching fire force season 2 which isn't bad, and Monster Musume no Oishasan which is honestly just fan service but I like learning about monster girls so I probably will continue watching it.

Yeah Ghibli will never be the same is Miyazaki decides to leave lol yum_puddi

Need to dig out my computer with bluestacks on it and install it, will try and remember to do it later. whee

I like my light mid-ranged. Not too dim but not too bright either. Depending where I sit in the room, the damn light will shine in my face if I am on a laptop, it bugged the crap out of me to the point that I installed a shelf on the wall and put a lamp up behind me. Hate looking directly into bright lights, especially since most lights are now LEDs. Bright shits.

Ahh. Understandable. Man, that sucks. I would probably be lost with out being able to see. Reading, typing, watching anime. You bring up a good point, I can guess why there are not audio books for manga, because you have to see the pictures too, but would be nice if it was an option all the same.

Spotify is pretty good for playlists. I have it on my phone and have several playlists for work.
Unless you want to watch videos, would just goto spotify for music.
Not a fan of the direction youtube has gone in. Could give two shits less about the 'youtube stars', and them paying those people. Hell, those are the kinds I actively avoid. Maybe I am weird for it.

Now I was curious and had to go looking.
dark mode
And then I know chrome in 10 has it where you can change the theme of it to other colors, one is a black and grey theme.

Wow, that's kinda surprising. While the rest of the country is working around the clock, your's is holding onto the days of old hm? I'm sure if they gave it the option to open 3rd shift, people in need of work would.
You can order things online that you trust people picking up and when you pick up the other things run in for meat and produce, saves more time in this day in age, and with walmart if you do that, and they are out of stock of lower size, lower price and allow substitutions, you can get higher price, more quantity item for same as lower priced item.

Ours sadly is about the same with the republicans, while I have nothing against them as a whole, sometimes just too damn conservative and stuck in a damn rut with their thinking.
...Yeah...poor LA, it's gone down the shitter fast. Seen images of mardi gras and the trash in the streets that needed a back hoe to clear it with.... emotion_jawdrop What the hell happened to the pride they used to have for that state? Or is all the out of staters just coming in and trashing it and leaving? It was never a rich state, but it was a nice state when I was there.

...I think will pass on the yoga, my luck would try that, and pull something and fall flat on my face.
As for stretches, probably should do them, but I figure I get my stretching and warming up in when I pack items in boxes.

My management skills...could go both ways I think. I can tolerate a lot, but if you get to the point that you're ******** around and wasting time rather than being semi-productive; then I am going to break my foot off in someone's a**. Being lax to a point is fine when there is little to nothing to do, but all the time, no. Usually its the same damn people doing the same damn s**t...

2020, the year the earth said ******** YOU HUMANS. gonk

Sneezing not so much, but my sinuses will burn and spread into a damn sinus headache. Hate those damn things. Once they settle in, can't get rid of the shits.

Ah s**t, forgot to look at the peaches to see what they were. gonk Tomorrow! Will try and remember then.

Seeking other employment not really an option at the moment sadly.
Wouldn't be so bad if they'd friggin pay us better. gonk

Watched the 1st ep of season 2 yesterday. Hm, interesting twist. Gluttony is to blame hm? Well, I have a feeling this season unless it is a long one, won't have much of a conclusion in it any time soon. Already think it might be setting itself up to be a rush job.

Continuation? Seems a mix. They're rebooting it from the start, where they don't know one another, then jumping to 'hey, you guys know all this already, here, have this!' It's thrown me off, will have to pick up where I left off and see how it goes.

I don't mind an out right over powered character as long as they do it justice and do it right. There are a few directions they can take to make it work.
One was one punch man. It worked.
They seem to take this one in the opposite direction, flaunting his s**t and being over powered; lets see if they do it right, looks like the might...

God of high school...mixed on it, not having high hopes right now.

Fire force never seen the first, didn't appeal to me.

Monster Musume; the write up on it sounded boring and fan service animes usually are boring and over the top with the same damn tropes all the time. Tend to avoid them as they annoy me more than entertain me.

Deca-Dence seems interesting. Hope they do it justice; was hoping for a more Kabaneri in the iron fortress vibe....

They finally picked Black Clover back up.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:35 pm
I'd forgotten about these 2 nutters. Imagine if you were their manager...

Later on Jeremy Healy became one of the most influential DJ's in Europe & Kate Garner moved to the U.S where she became one of the leading photographers of the 90's. Which should give hope to anybody who follows their dreams.  

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:08 pm
Nidorous

Need to dig out my computer with bluestacks on it and install it, will try and remember to do it later. whee

I like my light mid-ranged. Not too dim but not too bright either. Depending where I sit in the room, the damn light will shine in my face if I am on a laptop, it bugged the crap out of me to the point that I installed a shelf on the wall and put a lamp up behind me. Hate looking directly into bright lights, especially since most lights are now LEDs. Bright shits.

Ahh. Understandable. Man, that sucks. I would probably be lost with out being able to see. Reading, typing, watching anime. You bring up a good point, I can guess why there are not audio books for manga, because you have to see the pictures too, but would be nice if it was an option all the same.

Spotify is pretty good for playlists. I have it on my phone and have several playlists for work.
Unless you want to watch videos, would just goto spotify for music.
Not a fan of the direction youtube has gone in. Could give two shits less about the 'youtube stars', and them paying those people. Hell, those are the kinds I actively avoid. Maybe I am weird for it.

Now I was curious and had to go looking.
dark mode
And then I know chrome in 10 has it where you can change the theme of it to other colors, one is a black and grey theme.

Wow, that's kinda surprising. While the rest of the country is working around the clock, your's is holding onto the days of old hm? I'm sure if they gave it the option to open 3rd shift, people in need of work would.
You can order things online that you trust people picking up and when you pick up the other things run in for meat and produce, saves more time in this day in age, and with walmart if you do that, and they are out of stock of lower size, lower price and allow substitutions, you can get higher price, more quantity item for same as lower priced item.

Ours sadly is about the same with the republicans, while I have nothing against them as a whole, sometimes just too damn conservative and stuck in a damn rut with their thinking.
...Yeah...poor LA, it's gone down the shitter fast. Seen images of mardi gras and the trash in the streets that needed a back hoe to clear it with.... emotion_jawdrop What the hell happened to the pride they used to have for that state? Or is all the out of staters just coming in and trashing it and leaving? It was never a rich state, but it was a nice state when I was there.

...I think will pass on the yoga, my luck would try that, and pull something and fall flat on my face.
As for stretches, probably should do them, but I figure I get my stretching and warming up in when I pack items in boxes.

My management skills...could go both ways I think. I can tolerate a lot, but if you get to the point that you're ******** around and wasting time rather than being semi-productive; then I am going to break my foot off in someone's a**. Being lax to a point is fine when there is little to nothing to do, but all the time, no. Usually its the same damn people doing the same damn s**t...

2020, the year the earth said ******** YOU HUMANS. gonk

Sneezing not so much, but my sinuses will burn and spread into a damn sinus headache. Hate those damn things. Once they settle in, can't get rid of the shits.

Ah s**t, forgot to look at the peaches to see what they were. gonk Tomorrow! Will try and remember then.

Seeking other employment not really an option at the moment sadly.
Wouldn't be so bad if they'd friggin pay us better. gonk

Watched the 1st ep of season 2 yesterday. Hm, interesting twist. Gluttony is to blame hm? Well, I have a feeling this season unless it is a long one, won't have much of a conclusion in it any time soon. Already think it might be setting itself up to be a rush job.

Continuation? Seems a mix. They're rebooting it from the start, where they don't know one another, then jumping to 'hey, you guys know all this already, here, have this!' It's thrown me off, will have to pick up where I left off and see how it goes.

I don't mind an out right over powered character as long as they do it justice and do it right. There are a few directions they can take to make it work.
One was one punch man. It worked.
They seem to take this one in the opposite direction, flaunting his s**t and being over powered; lets see if they do it right, looks like the might...

God of high school...mixed on it, not having high hopes right now.

Fire force never seen the first, didn't appeal to me.

Monster Musume; the write up on it sounded boring and fan service animes usually are boring and over the top with the same damn tropes all the time. Tend to avoid them as they annoy me more than entertain me.

Deca-Dence seems interesting. Hope they do it justice; was hoping for a more Kabaneri in the iron fortress vibe....

They finally picked Black Clover back up.

Hope you don't have any trouble with the gaia app and enjoy the catwalk I like it because the themes are straight forward most of the time and it is fun to see other's creations...

agreed as long as the light in the room balances out with the light on the screen it is no problem but since it is normally pitch lack outside when I am on and my lights are obstructed in my room by zubat plushie it tends to be dim even with the lights on lol

if the anime is dubbed I am pretty good at imagining what is going on onscreen as for reading and writing I have awful hand writing to begin with so I tend to type more than write and reading books is enjoyable it would take me a while to get use to books on tape since I like the silence and relaxing of reading... I feel like if they did do a book on tape for manga they would need a lot of descriptor words because without images it is difficult to imagine some of the abstract things in manga and certain animes...

I use to use spotify but they do not have a lot of the songs I like because a lot are japanese singers or anime openings as well as original pieces like parody's or songs about games people have played

Thanks this is awesome and useful!! I played with it for a while to get it set up the way I like! the only problem is when I am on a streaming site like hulu it clocks the video out you can hear the video playing but the screen is blacked out but oddly it works on youtube and netflix which is also streaming sites...

Yeah I am kinda embarrassed about living in Alabama sad honestly I am so differently from everyone I know here since I tend to fall in technological and scientific progression but seeing as how the majority of the population where I live is over 50 things tend to be like they were post great depression where everything closes early and you see a lot of people do their routine and never stray from it..might also be why we have 16th in unemployment x.X

I have used it before but my problem is they won't replace my item with a more expensive one but right out with a different product entirely like mild chunky salsa with something like hot verde salsa which is completely different x.X I guess since I cook my own food it is more important for me to make sure I pick out the perfect ingredients like if I am making pot roast and they do not have celery I will scrap the meal and make something else because when it comes to food I want my food to taste the best it can be and to make people smile and feel good... but to be honest most my food is the type you eat and then go into a food coma afterwards because it makes you full and sleepy lol

well I have no problem whether some one is democrat or republican but what I can't stand is people not agreeing with one another because the others person falls into a different faction than them like my government has tried to outright banned abortions in any form even if the mother/baby will die if she gives birth because supporting abortion is democratic... and if you are found to have preform a self giving abortion you will be tried and sentenced to jail for a life sentence or what ever the judge sees fit... which is stupid a human life is a human life to me x.x but then again I am pro choice, but I support guns which apparently is a contradiction? The right to bare arms is important because I like hunting as well as protecting myself and family from home invasions and bears/mountain lions when I go hiking/camping x.X personally ran into a mountain lion before I am lucky I have a gun to scare it off.

honestly for LA It is probably a mixture of its own people not taking care of the state and outsiders coming in and making a mess x.X not to mention it is a hot spot for natural disasters...

that's fine but remember stretching is important in any line of work over time you can destroy your joints and muscles from not warming up before work even if you are just filling boxes razz

Yeah I do not blame you there I really do not mind people talking a work but at least to work while you talk it isn't difficult to multitask lol

agreed 2020 has to end and hopefully 2021 will be better gonk

understandable hopefully other states will follow but I heard 3 of the northern states have just raised their state minimum wage to 15$ an hour (Washington and a few others...)

sinus head aches are the worst I feel like I do not even want to leave the bed when I have them x.x mine turn from headaches into migraines normally x.X

don't worry so much all peaches are good razz as long as they are ripe and flavorful if a peach doesn't smell like a peach then normally they picked it way too early and it will be hard and tasteless...

yeah I have a feeling they are going to speed through a lot and gloss over important details that are in the manga of re-zero x.X

hopefully it will pick up for you I am current and the changes they made make more sense later in the story to me but they can be hard to explain my husband cleared up some of the confusion I has since he has watched every season and read all the manga as well as played all the games I like the series but he is obsessed and has been since he was a kid lol

yeah one punch man made him being op more of a joke about the ranking system being really flawed...I am just not a fan of op characters flaunting about how op they are lol

yeah fire force is for people who really liked soul eater and also like firemen action scenes lol

yeah not a huge fan of the fan service aspect love the random knowledge and facts though the monster girl doctor anime focuses on the upkeep and care that monster girls and men go through like centaurs having to maintain their hooves or they won't be able to run at certain speeds but their is a lot of fan service that I tend to skim over lol

Deca-dence had a pretty good first episode reminded me of monster hunter(the video game) in a way. probably will continue watching it to see how it develops as for black clover I am not a huge fan of shonen so I haven't watched it all lol but I know fans were happy to see a continuation... I wonder if it will get as long as one piece I honestly stopped after 400 ep. or so it is all the way up to around 930 ep. now x.X

. yum_puddi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:42 pm
AstroZeek
I'd forgotten about these 2 nutters. Imagine if you were their manager...

Later on Jeremy Healy became one of the most influential DJ's in Europe & Kate Garner moved to the U.S where she became one of the leading photographers of the 90's. Which should give hope to anybody who follows their dreams.

Hm, never heard of this duo before. Going to have to look a little more into them. Not sure if they just never made it to the states, or if limited market of them caused this.

But hooray. Dj Zeek strikes again, with a little known song, and education for the masses. whee Keep 'em comin'. emotion_yatta

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:46 pm
MimiThePiggyOrc

Hope you don't have any trouble with the gaia app and enjoy the catwalk I like it because the themes are straight forward most of the time and it is fun to see other's creations...

agreed as long as the light in the room balances out with the light on the screen it is no problem but since it is normally pitch lack outside when I am on and my lights are obstructed in my room by zubat plushie it tends to be dim even with the lights on lol

if the anime is dubbed I am pretty good at imagining what is going on onscreen as for reading and writing I have awful hand writing to begin with so I tend to type more than write and reading books is enjoyable it would take me a while to get use to books on tape since I like the silence and relaxing of reading... I feel like if they did do a book on tape for manga they would need a lot of descriptor words because without images it is difficult to imagine some of the abstract things in manga and certain animes...

I use to use spotify but they do not have a lot of the songs I like because a lot are japanese singers or anime openings as well as original pieces like parody's or songs about games people have played

Thanks this is awesome and useful!! I played with it for a while to get it set up the way I like! the only problem is when I am on a streaming site like hulu it clocks the video out you can hear the video playing but the screen is blacked out but oddly it works on youtube and netflix which is also streaming sites...

Yeah I am kinda embarrassed about living in Alabama sad honestly I am so differently from everyone I know here since I tend to fall in technological and scientific progression but seeing as how the majority of the population where I live is over 50 things tend to be like they were post great depression where everything closes early and you see a lot of people do their routine and never stray from it..might also be why we have 16th in unemployment x.X

I have used it before but my problem is they won't replace my item with a more expensive one but right out with a different product entirely like mild chunky salsa with something like hot verde salsa which is completely different x.X I guess since I cook my own food it is more important for me to make sure I pick out the perfect ingredients like if I am making pot roast and they do not have celery I will scrap the meal and make something else because when it comes to food I want my food to taste the best it can be and to make people smile and feel good... but to be honest most my food is the type you eat and then go into a food coma afterwards because it makes you full and sleepy lol

well I have no problem whether some one is democrat or republican but what I can't stand is people not agreeing with one another because the others person falls into a different faction than them like my government has tried to outright banned abortions in any form even if the mother/baby will die if she gives birth because supporting abortion is democratic... and if you are found to have preform a self giving abortion you will be tried and sentenced to jail for a life sentence or what ever the judge sees fit... which is stupid a human life is a human life to me x.x but then again I am pro choice, but I support guns which apparently is a contradiction? The right to bare arms is important because I like hunting as well as protecting myself and family from home invasions and bears/mountain lions when I go hiking/camping x.X personally ran into a mountain lion before I am lucky I have a gun to scare it off.

honestly for LA It is probably a mixture of its own people not taking care of the state and outsiders coming in and making a mess x.X not to mention it is a hot spot for natural disasters...

that's fine but remember stretching is important in any line of work over time you can destroy your joints and muscles from not warming up before work even if you are just filling boxes razz

Yeah I do not blame you there I really do not mind people talking a work but at least to work while you talk it isn't difficult to multitask lol

agreed 2020 has to end and hopefully 2021 will be better gonk

understandable hopefully other states will follow but I heard 3 of the northern states have just raised their state minimum wage to 15$ an hour (Washington and a few others...)

sinus head aches are the worst I feel like I do not even want to leave the bed when I have them x.x mine turn from headaches into migraines normally x.X

don't worry so much all peaches are good razz as long as they are ripe and flavorful if a peach doesn't smell like a peach then normally they picked it way too early and it will be hard and tasteless...

yeah I have a feeling they are going to speed through a lot and gloss over important details that are in the manga of re-zero x.X

hopefully it will pick up for you I am current and the changes they made make more sense later in the story to me but they can be hard to explain my husband cleared up some of the confusion I has since he has watched every season and read all the manga as well as played all the games I like the series but he is obsessed and has been since he was a kid lol

yeah one punch man made him being op more of a joke about the ranking system being really flawed...I am just not a fan of op characters flaunting about how op they are lol

yeah fire force is for people who really liked soul eater and also like firemen action scenes lol

yeah not a huge fan of the fan service aspect love the random knowledge and facts though the monster girl doctor anime focuses on the upkeep and care that monster girls and men go through like centaurs having to maintain their hooves or they won't be able to run at certain speeds but their is a lot of fan service that I tend to skim over lol

Deca-dence had a pretty good first episode reminded me of monster hunter(the video game) in a way. probably will continue watching it to see how it develops as for black clover I am not a huge fan of shonen so I haven't watched it all lol but I know fans were happy to see a continuation... I wonder if it will get as long as one piece I honestly stopped after 400 ep. or so it is all the way up to around 930 ep. now x.X

. yum_puddi

stamps mental note to forehead to do this monday gonk

My light is behind me, and then on the ceiling fan that never gets used as a fan hanging off the blades are hats. rofl My hat rack. Light isn't obscured enough when facing the center of the room for me, which is why when on laptop and plopped on the futon, need to have the light behind me on the shelf instead.

I'm not big on the audio book thing myself either. A few coworkers listen to them in the back room, no idea how they do it, they tone of voice is very monotone. Think listening to the guy from the dry eyes commercial would be more interesting. gonk
You're right, with manga they'd have to be more descriptive, or read it as more of a script.

The music video, the first one, some reason think I have seen that before. Not sure where or why.
The second one, never seen before, amusing from what I watched. But neither are my tastes. whee
Sound tracks, there are very few that come to mind that I like, same with openings to anime.
Anime opening theme that comes to mind is attack on titan's.
Fairytail's (1) sound (2) track is good.
And a few from Tegami Bachi

Games OST, only one coming to mind is FFVII. Whether it is original or the remake, both good.
Expressway Remake
high five Remake
Crazy Motorcycle chase Original
Turks theme Original

You get some of the originals going with some damn good speakers and woofers. emotion_drool

Glad you found the dark mode useful. whee
As for youtube working and hulu not, it would depend on their coding I think. You may be able to tweak hulu using the z-index with the stylus plugin, bringing the player / video up over any possible overlay that might be causing it.

Only other thing is the video format, if it is html5 or flash...

That would make a difference, they're people stuck in a time where that stuff was common, and those people that age do not want to do 3rd shift work. Makes more sense.
Probably why; not much new blood is moving in. There was awhile back, people PAYING people to move to X state for X job on X shift. Forget where it was or the company.

That's wrong. They shouldn't.
It should be if you ordered MILD chunky salsa in X brand, you get the same thing but in a better brand.
It's understandable that you want what you want when you cook. 3nodding Some people are that way.
Food comas are good. emotion_omnomnom

I do not care who is affiliated with which party as long as they can be civil and reasonable. My thinking tends to be open in some areas and closed in others. Guns, fine, great, own as many as you want. My supervisor has about 17+ maybe, afew ARs and AKs. It's his hobby. I find that to be a little too expensive for my tastes. I'm happy with a simple handgun or rifle. Personally, I prefer sharp objects. I collect knives, have a one full wall of them on display, and working on other walls.
As for abortions, that should be left up to the individual, not the government. Not the state. The person. It's their body, and if they do not want a parasite growing in it, then by all means, eject it.
If they want to try to give a self abortion, I dont see where that is healthy, but again, their body. If they want to, they should be free to do so. I chalk that up to telling someone they cant get a tattoo or pierce their ear because they're forever changing their body. It's their's. Yes, not the same severity because people argue the whole 'life' thing... But, should be free to do so. No one should be able to make that choice for anyone else.
I'd be the dumb a** playing Steve Irwin when seeing a bear or mountain lion. Sitting there watching it. rofl

This is true, though it seems to be getting more natural disasters than ever since the massive hurricane hit. Katrina? Before that, never heard much of anything getting completely devastated. From there, think the state has declined a lot over the years since that happened.

Tell me about it, mousing kills my wrist and index finger any more and I have to stop and shake my hands out every so often.

You'd think it was the end of the world asking them to do two things at once that isn't looking at their phone and talking. Work and talk? Nooo, never heard of such a thing. gonk

Here's to hoping. <^>(_|_)<^>@2020

Not us. gonk Stupid retail. Stupid retail not giving us any kind of incentive for working. gonk

I have found when sinus headache start up, getting up and eating this helps. And those don't get the crap freezer burn.

Hoping Re:zero doesnt but looking like it will.

Makes sense, only watched 1-2 and part of 3 of digimon and played a few of the games back in the day. But it will always be better than pokemon.

I liked soul eater, but I dunno, something just never appealed to me about fire force.

Deca-dence...its a combination of a few.
Suisei no Gargantia, Chrome Shelled Regios, and there was another thinking it started with a W, where they had mobile cities that moved.
Oh hell hope not. Sometimes too much of one thing is too much. One piece thankfully never appealed to me. Never watched it. Coworker said he's dropping it after 23784293 eps of ONE fight. Fairytail was a long one and could have been shortened. ( still not finished last season of 57 eps of it yet )

( edit took so long posting this that gaia booted me offline. Wow. gonk Glad hitting back button restores what I typed.)

--!!!--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games