Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply --!!!--
Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Another shiny.
  +1
View Results

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:26 pm
Nidorous

It's been out off and on for a few years, knew maybe 2 / 3 years ago had a case or two in California.
Didn't hear about the latest out break. Figures, China is at it again. gonk I do feel bad for them over there.
And the government is doing the similar thing your government.

Hong Kong Bans Protest Song and Other Political Expression at Schools

Singing “Glory to Hong Kong,” posting slogans and forming human chains as a form of protest are banned under new guidelines issued by the city’s education secretary.

Hong Kong’s education secretary on Wednesday banned students from singing the protest anthem “Glory to Hong Kong,” posting slogans with political messages or forming human chains, saying “the schools are obliged to stop” such activities.

The statement by the secretary, Kevin Yeung, ratcheted up the pressure on the pro-democracy movement as Hong Kong residents struggle to determine what is acceptable behavior under a strict new national security law that China imposed on the semiautonomous territory last week.

Students, including middle schoolers, have been a driving force in Hong Kong’s protest movement. Beijing’s imposition of the national security law last Wednesday — and the subsequent arrests of teenagers at protests — has led some families to express concerns that their children could be in jeopardy for singing pro-democracy songs or even for expressing such sentiments in their homes.

Mr. Yeung made the directive in a statement responding to a question from a Hong Kong legislator, Ip Kin-yuen.
The education secretary said that students had been “misled and incited to express their political stance in different ways (such as boycotting classes, chanting slogans, forming human chains, and posting slogans or singing songs which contain political messages in schools.)”

Hong Kong’s education system has emerged as a particular target of the Chinese government and pro-Beijing forces in the city. China sees Hong Kong’s failure to impose a patriotic education curriculum in the schools as helping to turn them into breeding grounds for the radicalization of students. Hong Kong’s university campuses were the site of some of the most intense confrontations between the police and protesters last year.

In his statement, Mr. Yeung said that the unofficial anthem of the protest movement, “Glory to Hong Kong,” should not be played, broadcast or sung in schools. The song, written and composed anonymously and then modified in online forums popular with protesters, became a rallying cry at demonstrations during the yearlong protests that engulfed the city.
The song, Mr. Yeung said, “contains strong political messages and is closely related to the social and political incidents, violence and illegal incidents that have lasted for months.”
“Therefore, schools must not allow students to play, sing or broadcast it in schools,” he added.

The new national security law prohibits any activities found to be secessionist, subversive or terrorist in nature.

The law created uncertainty around the legality of the main pro-democracy slogan, “Liberate Hong Kong — revolution of our times!” which pro-Beijing elements in the city view as a call for independence from China. But independence was not one of the five demands of the pro-democracy movement.

The banning of “Glory to Hong Kong” at schools drew criticism as being “draconian.”
In calling for the curtailment of political behavior at schools, the education secretary said that at least 1,600 students under the age of 18 had been arrested in the protests.

“Schools are places for students to learn and grow,” he said. “They should not be used as a venue for anyone to express their political demands.”

What meds are you taking for allergies? Some do make people tired, things similar to benadryl are bad culprits for it.
You might do well with the over the counter version of Allegra.

Allegra (fexofenadine) is an antihistamine used to treat seasonal allergies and hives. It is available over the counter, though children under six with hives will still need a prescription. A generic version of Allegra is also available over the counter, sold as fexofenadine.

I hear if you want to experience winters but not -cold- like I know it ( humidity makes it annoying ); I hear Germany has alright winters in some parts; the snow isn't heavy and wet.

Thinking flood those certain buildings, have a tornado come by and carry those certain people out to sea...never to be seen again. ninja

I came home and looked at netflix; sadly asses do not have it for us. They have HxH, which is also good by the same guy, but not YYH. gonk
That's alright, I have the series on several DVDs a few times over. Just have to lean over once in awhile and change discs.
Gotcha. You know what, sleep schedules whack that's alright, means you're not awake to see the rest of the world's idiots. ninja That's the way I look at that one anyway.

Yes, a** kicking good house work team. And no one would dare say anything to their faces about their house work.

It isn't scary, not really. Suspenseful. Very well written series. Part two of the series (after the first 3 books ) is interesting, not bad, but doesn't feel -quite- the same...

emotion_jawdrop HAPPY LATE B-DAY!
Seems power has gone to his head a little too much.
Hopefully while the stupid order was signed, it is not abused; but why am I seeing WWII all over again with some of the s**t going on today? gonk Have people learned nothing? ....well... gonk I think can answer that with a resound NO.

First of all, THANK you so much for the gift! I would have thanked you sooner but I was so pissed at myself I didnt wanna talk to anyone. See, I already wrote a reply to this but I accidentally closed the browser and I was so frustrated all I have ever done was get online get grants and log out. emotion_facepalm

Anhyway, I think I will lay off from watching/reading the news again. Apparently apart from the bubonic plague. there's a new virus deadlier than covid that has appeared. fck 2020 seriously. Anh, yes HK. And have it worse atm. Kids being taken. like seriously wtf? Kids, teens who speak out are taken into custody and people still dont know where they are. Feels like they're being brainwashed and tortured, China is seriously taking advantage of the current situation. my country is being bullied. Taiwan is being bullied. heard Vietnam anhd possibly Malaysia too.

I take Citirizine. 3nodding Ah benadryl makes one sleepy. I havent tried Allegra as almost always been taking Citirizine. but will keep it in mind. thank you.

Is it hard to get into Germany? Wonder if they have like restrictions or strict with the VISA etc.

lol. I wish. we have saying here though which basically says evil people are so hard to kill/take so long to die. which sucks tbh but coincidentally kinda true.

aw, that sucks. vpn might work though? i like hxh but the first series not the second one. I havent seen the second one yet. would get you to use your player. we haven't used ours in a long while because netflix. but I am awake hahaha It's so weird, like the other day I ended up taking a nap/sleeping at 8pm (plan was to get my body clock and sleeping habits right) but I ended up waking at 10:30pm and not being able to sleep again till 4am. gonk

haha I can already imagine Levi's expression lol

Still not done reading tnhe first series and might not read the second then if that's the case. Have you ever heard or read the Asylum series?

THANK YOU! emotion_bigheart sorry for taking so long to say thanks. sweatdrop I won't count on it not being abused. Sick society. :/

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:46 am
Nidorous

stamps mental note to forehead to do this monday gonk

My light is behind me, and then on the ceiling fan that never gets used as a fan hanging off the blades are hats. rofl My hat rack. Light isn't obscured enough when facing the center of the room for me, which is why when on laptop and plopped on the futon, need to have the light behind me on the shelf instead.

I'm not big on the audio book thing myself either. A few coworkers listen to them in the back room, no idea how they do it, they tone of voice is very monotone. Think listening to the guy from the dry eyes commercial would be more interesting. gonk
You're right, with manga they'd have to be more descriptive, or read it as more of a script.

The music video, the first one, some reason think I have seen that before. Not sure where or why.
The second one, never seen before, amusing from what I watched. But neither are my tastes. whee
Sound tracks, there are very few that come to mind that I like, same with openings to anime.
Anime opening theme that comes to mind is attack on titan's.
Fairytail's (1) sound (2) track is good.
And a few from Tegami Bachi

Games OST, only one coming to mind is FFVII. Whether it is original or the remake, both good.
Expressway Remake
high five Remake
Crazy Motorcycle chase Original
Turks theme Original

You get some of the originals going with some damn good speakers and woofers. emotion_drool

Glad you found the dark mode useful. whee
As for youtube working and hulu not, it would depend on their coding I think. You may be able to tweak hulu using the z-index with the stylus plugin, bringing the player / video up over any possible overlay that might be causing it.

Only other thing is the video format, if it is html5 or flash...

That would make a difference, they're people stuck in a time where that stuff was common, and those people that age do not want to do 3rd shift work. Makes more sense.
Probably why; not much new blood is moving in. There was awhile back, people PAYING people to move to X state for X job on X shift. Forget where it was or the company.

That's wrong. They shouldn't.
It should be if you ordered MILD chunky salsa in X brand, you get the same thing but in a better brand.
It's understandable that you want what you want when you cook. 3nodding Some people are that way.
Food comas are good. emotion_omnomnom

I do not care who is affiliated with which party as long as they can be civil and reasonable. My thinking tends to be open in some areas and closed in others. Guns, fine, great, own as many as you want. My supervisor has about 17+ maybe, afew ARs and AKs. It's his hobby. I find that to be a little too expensive for my tastes. I'm happy with a simple handgun or rifle. Personally, I prefer sharp objects. I collect knives, have a one full wall of them on display, and working on other walls.
As for abortions, that should be left up to the individual, not the government. Not the state. The person. It's their body, and if they do not want a parasite growing in it, then by all means, eject it.
If they want to try to give a self abortion, I dont see where that is healthy, but again, their body. If they want to, they should be free to do so. I chalk that up to telling someone they cant get a tattoo or pierce their ear because they're forever changing their body. It's their's. Yes, not the same severity because people argue the whole 'life' thing... But, should be free to do so. No one should be able to make that choice for anyone else.
I'd be the dumb a** playing Steve Irwin when seeing a bear or mountain lion. Sitting there watching it. rofl

This is true, though it seems to be getting more natural disasters than ever since the massive hurricane hit. Katrina? Before that, never heard much of anything getting completely devastated. From there, think the state has declined a lot over the years since that happened.

Tell me about it, mousing kills my wrist and index finger any more and I have to stop and shake my hands out every so often.

You'd think it was the end of the world asking them to do two things at once that isn't looking at their phone and talking. Work and talk? Nooo, never heard of such a thing. gonk

Here's to hoping. <^>(_|_)<^>@2020

Not us. gonk Stupid retail. Stupid retail not giving us any kind of incentive for working. gonk

I have found when sinus headache start up, getting up and eating this helps. And those don't get the crap freezer burn.

Hoping Re:zero doesnt but looking like it will.

Makes sense, only watched 1-2 and part of 3 of digimon and played a few of the games back in the day. But it will always be better than pokemon.

I liked soul eater, but I dunno, something just never appealed to me about fire force.

Deca-dence...its a combination of a few.
Suisei no Gargantia, Chrome Shelled Regios, and there was another thinking it started with a W, where they had mobile cities that moved.
Oh hell hope not. Sometimes too much of one thing is too much. One piece thankfully never appealed to me. Never watched it. Coworker said he's dropping it after 23784293 eps of ONE fight. Fairytail was a long one and could have been shortened. ( still not finished last season of 57 eps of it yet )

( edit took so long posting this that gaia booted me offline. Wow. gonk Glad hitting back button restores what I typed.)

Lol if I had any hats I would probably use mine as a hat rack I don't really see much of a use for a ceiling fan since I have an air purifier I made that helps with my allergies and asthma. I sadly got rid of my laptop to build a pc which I do not regret just miss being able to carry one everywhere to watch vid. and such considering getting a cheap one for a media pc... I also use to use mine when I would help host panels at anime conventions x.X don't think there will be another anime convention for a while since the quarantine ...

Agreed I would get into a fantasy book like anything by Terry Pratchett and the person speaking would manage to make the book I was reading sound like a funeral dialog or some one describing something boring. I enjoy reading since I can get more of the context and descriptions images in my mind...as for anime I think they would have to write it like a novel and use a lot of descriptors for fight scenes lol

The first one is based on a really good horror game the other was just a song some dude came up with I listen to really everything but country and I am not a huge fan of rap x.X I really liked the Seirei Kohaku song you linked :3 as for games I listen to mainly parodies of the ones I play a lot because I enjoy the memories of what I played as well as most of the music in the game itself... lol there are some epic songs in rpg's that sound good with woofers <3

actually I played with the settings and got it to work. Thanks really though it is extremely helpful to me to not be blinded by my screen lol

yeah older people tend to not be accepting of change I am hoping my generation isn't as bad... change isn't bad most of the time people just do not like straying from their routines...yeah kansas does that but you have to have a certain amount of years of experience in the field they are hiring in or higher than an associates degree which wouldn't be a problem if people would hire you to begin with but in most cases you can't get experience due to them requiring a certain level of experience even for "entry level" jobs especially anything to deal with coding, IT, or computer repair. husband has an associates degree in programming is certified in safe cyber hacking and coding but can't get a job in his field without a bachelors degree which would cost too much money to get or at least 4 years experience which if you count free lance he does but most companies where I live do not count freelance unless you work under a company.

True but most of the employees don't really care and are told to get the job done as fast as possible so they just grab whatever even if it isn't even close to what you ordered unless you ask for no substitutions but then you won't get half your order because the workers "couldn't find it" or they had not stocked it on the shelves yet, but I don't mind the shopping I just hate the time it takes since I try my best to get produce and meat that will last in case I am unable to follow my cooking schedule for the week.

agreed honestly when talking to some one the last thing I think about is what party do they associate with because honestly I am a mix of both so I can pretty much talk to anyone about something political and not have a problem, but I know most people like to avoid controversial topics since it causes arguing as long as you keep an open mind and let people have their freedoms I could care less what you believe... I think people should have the freedoms to say and do anything they want as long as it does not negatively effect another human and their rights. As for guns I own a ruger 10 22 takedown backpacker. use to have an AK-47 but the bullets were 75 cents a round where I live where as you can get 500 rounds of LR22 for $25... The tattoo and piercing analogy is a good comparison honestly it doesn't effect you it is none of your business if it is you and you are pro life keep your child but if a kid in high school can't afford or want to keep her baby she shouldn't be forced to... there is a reason my state has one of the highest infant mortality rates people who want their children tend to take care of them better.
do be careful doing that most animals would probably attack lol

yeah surprisingly a lot of hurricanes have hit Louisiana and Florida recently if natural disasters kept hitting my state I would honestly try and move to a place where I am less likely to be killed or have my property destroyed x.X

Same popping my wrist and fingers are the only thing that helps I should probably get a wrist brace to help prevent further damage lol

It really isn't had I think people who can't multitask just don't use their brains ever and their brains are just slowly dying from lack of stimulation lol

they honestly should give you incentive retail workers work more and have far more stress to deal with at work compared to most other jobs and it has been proven that if all retail workers quit at once we would all suffer especially the economy...

I love those I just have to be careful because my teeth have always hated cold things touching them lol

Agreed digimon is better than pokemon just based on the writing and games.

there are differences but if you don't like fire fighting and stories being told out of chronological order you will hate fire force lol

So far I am liking deca dence but more episode will tell if I really enjoy it. yeah a lot of shonen anime to me tend to just go on for too long if you have more than 500 ep. maybe consider writing a conclusive ending to your story and starting a new project lol

I normally copy everything before I send it just in case gaia tends to kick people out after being on a page for 30 min to an hour normally...

Any who how is your week going? watch any new movies?

I finally got around to watching The Promised Neverland It was awesome!!! highly recommend since season 2 will come out in 2021... Also thinking of watching Pumpkinhead (1988 horror movie) just to kill some time. It is hard finding good horror movies and anime I watched a lot of Junji Ito but most people make one horror anime or movie then move onto another genre. yum_puddi

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:42 pm
Pixitella

First of all, THANK you so much for the gift! I would have thanked you sooner but I was so pissed at myself I didnt wanna talk to anyone. See, I already wrote a reply to this but I accidentally closed the browser and I was so frustrated all I have ever done was get online get grants and log out. emotion_facepalm

Anhyway, I think I will lay off from watching/reading the news again. Apparently apart from the bubonic plague. there's a new virus deadlier than covid that has appeared. fck 2020 seriously. Anh, yes HK. And have it worse atm. Kids being taken. like seriously wtf? Kids, teens who speak out are taken into custody and people still dont know where they are. Feels like they're being brainwashed and tortured, China is seriously taking advantage of the current situation. my country is being bullied. Taiwan is being bullied. heard Vietnam anhd possibly Malaysia too.

I take Citirizine. 3nodding Ah benadryl makes one sleepy. I havent tried Allegra as almost always been taking Citirizine. but will keep it in mind. thank you.

Is it hard to get into Germany? Wonder if they have like restrictions or strict with the VISA etc.

lol. I wish. we have saying here though which basically says evil people are so hard to kill/take so long to die. which sucks tbh but coincidentally kinda true.

aw, that sucks. vpn might work though? i like hxh but the first series not the second one. I havent seen the second one yet. would get you to use your player. we haven't used ours in a long while because netflix. but I am awake hahaha It's so weird, like the other day I ended up taking a nap/sleeping at 8pm (plan was to get my body clock and sleeping habits right) but I ended up waking at 10:30pm and not being able to sleep again till 4am. gonk

haha I can already imagine Levi's expression lol

Still not done reading tnhe first series and might not read the second then if that's the case. Have you ever heard or read the Asylum series?

THANK YOU! emotion_bigheart sorry for taking so long to say thanks. sweatdrop I won't count on it not being abused. Sick society. :/

Suuuuuuck. Nearly did that last night, sent the post to Mimi and gaia had kicked me offline. Thankfully was saved by hitting the back button on browser. Whew. But I have done the same thing, accidentally close it after a long as post.

You're welcome for the gift. whee ...NEW virus?! emotion_jawdrop Human Stupidity? Only thing I can think of that is deadlier.
I know of the Corona, Swine flu is back, and the plague.
Which other is out now?

Hong Kong is having a hell of a time. gonk I have no doubt that they are, which is messed up.
All those other ones too? Damn, not heard about Tai, Vet or Mal having issues either. People suck.

Citirizine is also found in Zyrtec, which I know can knock people out if they have a low tolerance for some drugs like that; making them sleepy, groggy and draggy. Allegra from what I have seen in someone that has taken both of these, does not get sleepy with Allegra. You might even suffer the same fate as the person I know and get hyped up if you ever took a decongestant allergy pill.

I used to take something called Chlor Trimeton D, until it got discontinued. Never was sleepy on it. But then again; nyquil doesn't phase me much in the sleep department.
It is based on Chlorpheniramine Maleate; which with out the D you may be able to do. ( Again, not sure if the D would act the same for you if you took a decongestant. )

As for if it is hard to get into germany. Uh, for us, right now? Yes? rofl Thanks to the cheeto, Americans are banned from nearly every damn place because we've proven we can't listen and follow rules with out someone telling us that it is mandated over all as a country, and cheeto has not enforced any of this....

You're not wrong. This seems to be very true. Evil asses / unwanted asses / stupid asses are like roaches. They're hard to kill and keep coming back.

Sadly no, have to watch netflix through Roku streaming on TV, my browser, netflix stopped support for last year sometime. Not watching it on small a** phone screen. rofl
The HxH 2011 I think it was reboot? It's nearly the same up to midway, then you have the ant arch and from there it kinda drags a bit. And they cut out some of the cooler things from the original.
As for DVD player, not used it in awhile, think I last watched uh...think it was the old 90s Xmen series on it, got them on DVD. whee

I hate when that happens, fall asleep a** tired, wake up a** awake at a stupid time of night and wide awake; usually get tired again about the time you HAVE to wake up to do something. gonk

Coworker and I were talking about Attack on Titan today, he's just now watching it. I pack boxes for people that order things offline, and sometimes you run across VERY interesting name tags. ( first initial of first name, and last 4 of last name ) this leads to some interesting combos.
I found one that was "I. LEVI" and another that was "A. WALL" Coworker and I had to chuckle at the irony of it.

The second is worth trying, you'll get hooked and hoping it paces better than it's starting out as. But it's always worth reading something if you liked the first half of something, just to see if the second half gets better.

I have not heard of that series no. I'll have to look it up. whee
reading the write up on it, it almost reminds me of another series I found free on amazon. ( the first book anyway) ghost files Decent enough series, but gets too odd at the end of it, too shoujo romance love triangle BS and kinda off the wall of semi-reality. But decent enough read.

Will look for the asylum now.
You're welcome emotion_yatta

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:26 pm
MimiThePiggyOrc

Lol if I had any hats I would probably use mine as a hat rack I don't really see much of a use for a ceiling fan since I have an air purifier I made that helps with my allergies and asthma. I sadly got rid of my laptop to build a pc which I do not regret just miss being able to carry one everywhere to watch vid. and such considering getting a cheap one for a media pc... I also use to use mine when I would help host panels at anime conventions x.X don't think there will be another anime convention for a while since the quarantine ...

Agreed I would get into a fantasy book like anything by Terry Pratchett and the person speaking would manage to make the book I was reading sound like a funeral dialog or some one describing something boring. I enjoy reading since I can get more of the context and descriptions images in my mind...as for anime I think they would have to write it like a novel and use a lot of descriptors for fight scenes lol

The first one is based on a really good horror game the other was just a song some dude came up with I listen to really everything but country and I am not a huge fan of rap x.X I really liked the Seirei Kohaku song you linked :3 as for games I listen to mainly parodies of the ones I play a lot because I enjoy the memories of what I played as well as most of the music in the game itself... lol there are some epic songs in rpg's that sound good with woofers <3

actually I played with the settings and got it to work. Thanks really though it is extremely helpful to me to not be blinded by my screen lol

yeah older people tend to not be accepting of change I am hoping my generation isn't as bad... change isn't bad most of the time people just do not like straying from their routines...yeah kansas does that but you have to have a certain amount of years of experience in the field they are hiring in or higher than an associates degree which wouldn't be a problem if people would hire you to begin with but in most cases you can't get experience due to them requiring a certain level of experience even for "entry level" jobs especially anything to deal with coding, IT, or computer repair. husband has an associates degree in programming is certified in safe cyber hacking and coding but can't get a job in his field without a bachelors degree which would cost too much money to get or at least 4 years experience which if you count free lance he does but most companies where I live do not count freelance unless you work under a company.

True but most of the employees don't really care and are told to get the job done as fast as possible so they just grab whatever even if it isn't even close to what you ordered unless you ask for no substitutions but then you won't get half your order because the workers "couldn't find it" or they had not stocked it on the shelves yet, but I don't mind the shopping I just hate the time it takes since I try my best to get produce and meat that will last in case I am unable to follow my cooking schedule for the week.

agreed honestly when talking to some one the last thing I think about is what party do they associate with because honestly I am a mix of both so I can pretty much talk to anyone about something political and not have a problem, but I know most people like to avoid controversial topics since it causes arguing as long as you keep an open mind and let people have their freedoms I could care less what you believe... I think people should have the freedoms to say and do anything they want as long as it does not negatively effect another human and their rights. As for guns I own a ruger 10 22 takedown backpacker. use to have an AK-47 but the bullets were 75 cents a round where I live where as you can get 500 rounds of LR22 for $25... The tattoo and piercing analogy is a good comparison honestly it doesn't effect you it is none of your business if it is you and you are pro life keep your child but if a kid in high school can't afford or want to keep her baby she shouldn't be forced to... there is a reason my state has one of the highest infant mortality rates people who want their children tend to take care of them better.
do be careful doing that most animals would probably attack lol

yeah surprisingly a lot of hurricanes have hit Louisiana and Florida recently if natural disasters kept hitting my state I would honestly try and move to a place where I am less likely to be killed or have my property destroyed x.X

Same popping my wrist and fingers are the only thing that helps I should probably get a wrist brace to help prevent further damage lol

It really isn't had I think people who can't multitask just don't use their brains ever and their brains are just slowly dying from lack of stimulation lol

they honestly should give you incentive retail workers work more and have far more stress to deal with at work compared to most other jobs and it has been proven that if all retail workers quit at once we would all suffer especially the economy...

I love those I just have to be careful because my teeth have always hated cold things touching them lol

Agreed digimon is better than pokemon just based on the writing and games.

there are differences but if you don't like fire fighting and stories being told out of chronological order you will hate fire force lol

So far I am liking deca dence but more episode will tell if I really enjoy it. yeah a lot of shonen anime to me tend to just go on for too long if you have more than 500 ep. maybe consider writing a conclusive ending to your story and starting a new project lol

I normally copy everything before I send it just in case gaia tends to kick people out after being on a page for 30 min to an hour normally...

Any who how is your week going? watch any new movies?

I finally got around to watching The Promised Neverland It was awesome!!! highly recommend since season 2 will come out in 2021... Also thinking of watching Pumpkinhead (1988 horror movie) just to kill some time. It is hard finding good horror movies and anime I watched a lot of Junji Ito but most people make one horror anime or movie then move onto another genre. yum_puddi

Ceiling fans...they're alright. but my problem is, sometime they make me dizzy as ********. gonk Not sure what it is about them, and don't have to be watching them either, just seeing the blades distorting the light. Makes better hat rack anyway.

I am a PC nut. If there are laptops on clearance at work, usually try and pick one or two up, set them up and sell them at a low cost to people I know need one and cant afford one at full price. ( last one I picked up that was old display model for 80.00; had two of them but one had hardware issues and even remaping the keys in bios didn't work, this is how I know it was hardware. ) If you want cheap, look around walmart and see if they're resetting their laptop displays, at my store I know can get them cheap.
As for anime cons who knows. Hard to say they opened disney and they opened great adventure I think it was? HA. Idiots.

I hate those kinds, the very bland dry matter of fact tones. Atleast speak with SOME emphasis. especially if there is an exclamation. Because if someone is shouting you can't tell. Boring.
My brain oddly doesn't picture things nor does it give an inner monologue. It just...absorbs and idles. Stupid lazy maggots. gonk They're not turning the giant hamster wheel well.
You're right they might even have to do that with manga. Can you imagine someone reading manga in a bland dry tone and trying to read anime sound effects? rofl

Not a fan of country? Give me some 80s country, mostly early mid 90s, and some early 00's. most of these good to tolerable
Rap...over all, not a fan. 80s and 90s yes. Some 00's. But it's got to be certain kinds.
Can't find an article of a list of decent ones...
Low
Country Grammar
Ride Wit Me
Over all my music tastes are 70s, 80s, some 90s and 00s rock, new wave, 'classic rock', synth.
Parodies... oh man... rofl
First thing to come to mind: No idea what this is or what it is called, but the translations, after reading it ONE time, that's all you'll ever hear
Yugioh abridged, leather pants. Little Kuriboh is funny as s**t

emotion_yatta Glad you got it to work for you. whee And glad it helped out.

I'm not big on change either, but there are some that are for the good. Opening up a 3rd shift in a store, good. More jobs, more money, better for lots of people. I can stray from a routine more or less, but I can't stand it when stupid choices are made and the change makes no sense, or upends every damn thing. Such as moving a whole department down about 5 feet on the opposite side of the store from where the department that needs freezer space is, just to put freezers in....um, no? Who wants to run across the damn store to put frozen orders in a freezer for pick up and then run back across the store to get them when customer is there to get them only to run all the way back where they came from to deliver said frozen food? And why would you displace a department that has all their s**t set up when you can move the freezers on the other side of them? Needless to say...letters were sent to a certain higher up about the stupid choice. Screwing with a system / software that is damn good as it is, and then screwing it all up also pisses me off.

I know the feeling about computer work. I have no degree in anything, and now people want a degree for you to work legit fixing / building. Nope. I can break and fix things with out a piece of paper stating I can, asshats.
Tell hubby we'll make our own company.
It is called:
Quote:
01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01110000 01110101 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101001 01101110 01100011

They've put stricter structures in place, whether your store follows them or not, hard to say.
I get OGP is a rush buncha idiots, but still...
Which reminds me... walmart+ is something launching soon. Trying to beat / compete with prime.

As you said, open minded and can see both sides of the picture, half the problem with it is; a lot of people are misinformed by the news and only have one source or a s**t source and they believe it.
Yes, this is true, minus the masks. Mask should be mandatory every where right now. Unlike the shits screaming that it's wrong to wear one.
Nice. I have heard the bullets for the AK can get pricey. Supervisor at work reloads his to save money. He wants to get his building license for guns.
Exactly, if you want it, keep it, if not get rid of it. Individual choice.
You're correct, if you're forced to hatch the thing, then try and provide for it, more than likely it's going to have a crap life, maybe malnourished, and may be grow up to be one of the country's problem people. Never know. If it was aborted, could have been avoided. shrug And if people give them to the state, they become everyone's problem then. It is cheaper for a state to pay for an abortion than to feed and take care of the kid in the long run. Tax money...
Good point, I'll take a small child covered in peanut butter with me as a distraction for the wild animal. blaugh

This. I don't want my s**t getting washed away or destroyed.
And in florida right now, got lots of covid, would move for that reason alone. Stupid.
And...florida man. (amusing trend, google your birth month and day and put 'florida man' after it. )

Wrist braces help, think my problem right now is half my desk set up. It's on an art table that can tilt, and it sets higher than a normal desk. Popping fingers and wrists now, and shaking them out after all this inbetween taking forever to type.

Sadly this is probably true. Think mine even with multitasking went to crap. It blanks out unless actively have to think of a response to someone with typing. Otherwise during the day; nada. Stand in one place, put s**t in box, seal box, put box on pallet.

HA. No. We're expendable assets. And the people that been there longer that go away one way or another, new body they can replace them with at cheaper wages, even if it is only a 44 cent difference.
You recall how everyone was kissing retail workers asses during all this, now it's back to "why dont you have it?!11111"

Thankfully they're not rock hard and a pain in the a** to bite down on like the cheaper ones, less cold on teeth contact. 3nodding

Chronological order is good, dont care one way or another about fire fighting. rofl

500 eps, if you have that many better be DAMN GOOD. Case Closed for example could sit and watch that s**t all day. Think they're in the 900s somewhere.

Been going to another tab and refreshing it to keep me on this time.

Nothing new movie wise, started spaceballs, and poltergeist then wasnt in the mood for either, watched ao no exorcist s2 again and maou-sama retry again.

New anime: Maou Gakuin, God of Highschool, Deca-dence, Re:zero 2, No Guns Life s2, SAO-Aliciazation S2 so far.

Maou was good
God...on the fence about
Deca, good
Re:zero - not a thrilling restart
No guns - good
SAO - too fan-service-y boring restart

Yes, promised never land just got a coworker to watch it recently. Very good, was supposed to be out in the summer line up the season 2, but pushed back. Suck.

Pumpkinhead, good movie too. Not seen it in awhile. whee
Vudu has a lot of older horror movies on it.

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:22 am

brain's too sleepy to function properly atm will reply later. emotion_zzz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:26 pm
A Cure for Everything blaugh

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:23 am
Nidorous

Suuuuuuck. Nearly did that last night, sent the post to Mimi and gaia had kicked me offline. Thankfully was saved by hitting the back button on browser. Whew. But I have done the same thing, accidentally close it after a long as post.

You're welcome for the gift. whee ...NEW virus?! emotion_jawdrop Human Stupidity? Only thing I can think of that is deadlier.
I know of the Corona, Swine flu is back, and the plague.
Which other is out now?

Hong Kong is having a hell of a time. gonk I have no doubt that they are, which is messed up.
All those other ones too? Damn, not heard about Tai, Vet or Mal having issues either. People suck.

Citirizine is also found in Zyrtec, which I know can knock people out if they have a low tolerance for some drugs like that; making them sleepy, groggy and draggy. Allegra from what I have seen in someone that has taken both of these, does not get sleepy with Allegra. You might even suffer the same fate as the person I know and get hyped up if you ever took a decongestant allergy pill.

I used to take something called Chlor Trimeton D, until it got discontinued. Never was sleepy on it. But then again; nyquil doesn't phase me much in the sleep department.
It is based on Chlorpheniramine Maleate; which with out the D you may be able to do. ( Again, not sure if the D would act the same for you if you took a decongestant. )

As for if it is hard to get into germany. Uh, for us, right now? Yes? rofl Thanks to the cheeto, Americans are banned from nearly every damn place because we've proven we can't listen and follow rules with out someone telling us that it is mandated over all as a country, and cheeto has not enforced any of this....

You're not wrong. This seems to be very true. Evil asses / unwanted asses / stupid asses are like roaches. They're hard to kill and keep coming back.

Sadly no, have to watch netflix through Roku streaming on TV, my browser, netflix stopped support for last year sometime. Not watching it on small a** phone screen. rofl
The HxH 2011 I think it was reboot? It's nearly the same up to midway, then you have the ant arch and from there it kinda drags a bit. And they cut out some of the cooler things from the original.
As for DVD player, not used it in awhile, think I last watched uh...think it was the old 90s Xmen series on it, got them on DVD. whee

I hate when that happens, fall asleep a** tired, wake up a** awake at a stupid time of night and wide awake; usually get tired again about the time you HAVE to wake up to do something. gonk

Coworker and I were talking about Attack on Titan today, he's just now watching it. I pack boxes for people that order things offline, and sometimes you run across VERY interesting name tags. ( first initial of first name, and last 4 of last name ) this leads to some interesting combos.
I found one that was "I. LEVI" and another that was "A. WALL" Coworker and I had to chuckle at the irony of it.

The second is worth trying, you'll get hooked and hoping it paces better than it's starting out as. But it's always worth reading something if you liked the first half of something, just to see if the second half gets better.

I have not heard of that series no. I'll have to look it up. whee
reading the write up on it, it almost reminds me of another series I found free on amazon. ( the first book anyway) ghost files Decent enough series, but gets too odd at the end of it, too shoujo romance love triangle BS and kinda off the wall of semi-reality. But decent enough read.

Will look for the asylum now.
You're welcome emotion_yatta

I was so frustrated haha it was like asnhdjknhsadk whyyyyyyyy *gets super moody* gaia should have an auto save. lol

emotion_bigheart Yeah and still same reason eating something they shouldnt be eating. smh. but my dad said what if they didnt have anything else to eat and just caught what they could and ate it because the world is in a standstill and a lot don't have work or are misplaced. gonk I have no idea. no "name" just it was new and deadlier. smh

They're really taking advantage of the situation. My older sis has co-worker before who is Chinese and lives in China and he's careful too. They recently got reconnected and He didnt say much about it but he insinuated that they didn't dare go against or spoke out in fear of their families.

Makes me think maybe I should just drink to make me sleep. No allergies but have insomnia. I never heard of that- Chlor one. Wonder if it was being sold here.

Ah! that sucks. I just wonder if theyr're strict with visas - that sort of thing. cheeto has to go. never be seen again ninja

Oh gosh now I have that song (I will survive) stuck in my head when you mentioned roaches. stupid meme. Accck! but yeah, case in point would be cheeto. and our own voldy here. gonna call him voldy now. people are being Potterheads by calling him as he who must not be named or you know who. lol

ah that sucks. heard the reboot was more violent and closer to the manga. hmm might watch it to compare. I can't even remember what I last watched onh ours.

and be like ah sh*t when I hear the birds or the neighbor's chickens (sometimes the goats too) because I know I haven't slept at all and I have to "wake up" to start the day.

Oh~ I hope he likes it. 3nodding Imagine if those people who own the packages liked the series too. emotion_kirakira

good point but some second half just make me give up if theyre not as good as the first. but we'll see.

ohh gonna check that out.
and hope you will like Asylum.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:56 pm
AstroZeek

And never too old to rock!  

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:37 pm
Nidorous
AstroZeek

They had no right to film me in my car, I'm suing! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:42 pm
As for the 2 legged or 4 legged blonde bear, I have a theory...

2 Legged...

4 legged...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Both currently available on eBay.  

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:32 pm
Nidorous

Ceiling fans...they're alright. but my problem is, sometime they make me dizzy as ********. gonk Not sure what it is about them, and don't have to be watching them either, just seeing the blades distorting the light. Makes better hat rack anyway.

I am a PC nut. If there are laptops on clearance at work, usually try and pick one or two up, set them up and sell them at a low cost to people I know need one and cant afford one at full price. ( last one I picked up that was old display model for 80.00; had two of them but one had hardware issues and even remaping the keys in bios didn't work, this is how I know it was hardware. ) If you want cheap, look around walmart and see if they're resetting their laptop displays, at my store I know can get them cheap.
As for anime cons who knows. Hard to say they opened disney and they opened great adventure I think it was? HA. Idiots.

I hate those kinds, the very bland dry matter of fact tones. Atleast speak with SOME emphasis. especially if there is an exclamation. Because if someone is shouting you can't tell. Boring.
My brain oddly doesn't picture things nor does it give an inner monologue. It just...absorbs and idles. Stupid lazy maggots. gonk They're not turning the giant hamster wheel well.
You're right they might even have to do that with manga. Can you imagine someone reading manga in a bland dry tone and trying to read anime sound effects? rofl

Not a fan of country? Give me some 80s country, mostly early mid 90s, and some early 00's. most of these good to tolerable
Rap...over all, not a fan. 80s and 90s yes. Some 00's. But it's got to be certain kinds.
Can't find an article of a list of decent ones...
Low
Country Grammar
Ride Wit Me
Over all my music tastes are 70s, 80s, some 90s and 00s rock, new wave, 'classic rock', synth.
Parodies... oh man... rofl
First thing to come to mind: No idea what this is or what it is called, but the translations, after reading it ONE time, that's all you'll ever hear
Yugioh abridged, leather pants. Little Kuriboh is funny as s**t

emotion_yatta Glad you got it to work for you. whee And glad it helped out.

I'm not big on change either, but there are some that are for the good. Opening up a 3rd shift in a store, good. More jobs, more money, better for lots of people. I can stray from a routine more or less, but I can't stand it when stupid choices are made and the change makes no sense, or upends every damn thing. Such as moving a whole department down about 5 feet on the opposite side of the store from where the department that needs freezer space is, just to put freezers in....um, no? Who wants to run across the damn store to put frozen orders in a freezer for pick up and then run back across the store to get them when customer is there to get them only to run all the way back where they came from to deliver said frozen food? And why would you displace a department that has all their s**t set up when you can move the freezers on the other side of them? Needless to say...letters were sent to a certain higher up about the stupid choice. Screwing with a system / software that is damn good as it is, and then screwing it all up also pisses me off.

I know the feeling about computer work. I have no degree in anything, and now people want a degree for you to work legit fixing / building. Nope. I can break and fix things with out a piece of paper stating I can, asshats.
Tell hubby we'll make our own company.
It is called:
Quote:
01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01110000 01110101 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101001 01101110 01100011

They've put stricter structures in place, whether your store follows them or not, hard to say.
I get OGP is a rush buncha idiots, but still...
Which reminds me... walmart+ is something launching soon. Trying to beat / compete with prime.

As you said, open minded and can see both sides of the picture, half the problem with it is; a lot of people are misinformed by the news and only have one source or a s**t source and they believe it.
Yes, this is true, minus the masks. Mask should be mandatory every where right now. Unlike the shits screaming that it's wrong to wear one.
Nice. I have heard the bullets for the AK can get pricey. Supervisor at work reloads his to save money. He wants to get his building license for guns.
Exactly, if you want it, keep it, if not get rid of it. Individual choice.
You're correct, if you're forced to hatch the thing, then try and provide for it, more than likely it's going to have a crap life, maybe malnourished, and may be grow up to be one of the country's problem people. Never know. If it was aborted, could have been avoided. shrug And if people give them to the state, they become everyone's problem then. It is cheaper for a state to pay for an abortion than to feed and take care of the kid in the long run. Tax money...
Good point, I'll take a small child covered in peanut butter with me as a distraction for the wild animal. blaugh

This. I don't want my s**t getting washed away or destroyed.
And in florida right now, got lots of covid, would move for that reason alone. Stupid.
And...florida man. (amusing trend, google your birth month and day and put 'florida man' after it. )

Wrist braces help, think my problem right now is half my desk set up. It's on an art table that can tilt, and it sets higher than a normal desk. Popping fingers and wrists now, and shaking them out after all this inbetween taking forever to type.

Sadly this is probably true. Think mine even with multitasking went to crap. It blanks out unless actively have to think of a response to someone with typing. Otherwise during the day; nada. Stand in one place, put s**t in box, seal box, put box on pallet.

HA. No. We're expendable assets. And the people that been there longer that go away one way or another, new body they can replace them with at cheaper wages, even if it is only a 44 cent difference.
You recall how everyone was kissing retail workers asses during all this, now it's back to "why dont you have it?!11111"

Thankfully they're not rock hard and a pain in the a** to bite down on like the cheaper ones, less cold on teeth contact. 3nodding

Chronological order is good, dont care one way or another about fire fighting. rofl

500 eps, if you have that many better be DAMN GOOD. Case Closed for example could sit and watch that s**t all day. Think they're in the 900s somewhere.

Been going to another tab and refreshing it to keep me on this time.

Nothing new movie wise, started spaceballs, and poltergeist then wasnt in the mood for either, watched ao no exorcist s2 again and maou-sama retry again.

New anime: Maou Gakuin, God of Highschool, Deca-dence, Re:zero 2, No Guns Life s2, SAO-Aliciazation S2 so far.

Maou was good
God...on the fence about
Deca, good
Re:zero - not a thrilling restart
No guns - good
SAO - too fan-service-y boring restart

Yes, promised never land just got a coworker to watch it recently. Very good, was supposed to be out in the summer line up the season 2, but pushed back. Suck.

Pumpkinhead, good movie too. Not seen it in awhile. whee
Vudu has a lot of older horror movies on it.

Lol yeah I remember as a kid hating the merry-go-round(round-about) because they made me super dizzy x.X luckily now it is hard to make me dizzy probably from all the ice skating and amusement park rides I did as a teen.

my problem is I hate windows 10 and try my best to find a laptop without an install of windows 10 because it is a job to get rid of x.X also laptops to me are harder to trust to last compared to pc's... only laptops I have had that lasted more then 4 years were an asus that survived hell, dropped it off a 2 story balcony and it still worked lol, and an old hp laptop... other laptops tend to just not last or be too expensive if I have to pay more than $300 for a lap top in my mind I am better off spending a lil more for a pc that has better graphics and doesn't over heat laptop fans tend to fail too which is also a pain ... but sadly portable pc's are hard to build and don't normally fit in a back pack lol ... yeah Florida is hurting bad with covid thanks too reopening Disney land and the beaches x.X

agreed read with the same emotions you imagine the characters in the story are feeling hell even make up a funny voice but please stop with this monotone boring voice makes you want to stop listening and watch a movie instead lol... luckily I still have my brain firing enough to have pretty vivid images of what I read or talk about probably why I still have dreams when I sleep regularly but honestly it is good at times and bad at times since I have negative thoughts and hate putting negative images in my head since I try to be a happy positive person for most people since everyone and everything seems so negative the past few years x.X I think people would listen to monotone read anime/manga for more of the comedic effect than it actually being good to listen too... like when dubs of an anime are so drastically different from the actual translation of the content...

Pretty sure the closest thing to country I listen to is johnny cash

x.X and when I do people call me old lol as for rap I don't think I listen to anything other than japanese rap which is normally in animes lol like

or this if this counts

I pretty much listen to alternative, oldies and parodies/ foreign songs like

and

also like this but not sure if this is hard rock or what genre lol

as for leather pants I listen to that from time to time I think they depicted the characters in that parody very accurately lol

It really is a huge help not a lot of people are passionate about dark mode but it really makes a difference

agreed change is good in most cases but I feel like if a plan seems like a bad idea you should rethink it ogp where I live put in a small section of freezers in their ogp room so it wasn't a problem picking and keeping things cold and close by for when someone comes to pick up their groceries... honestly if change causes the whole system to shut down you might want to rethink what changes need to be made lol

I feel like at the job interview they are better off giving you a small test or giving you a easy computer to fix to show you are qualified not you have to have a piece of paper saying you wasted so many years of your life at school honestly learning less that if you were at home teaching yourself... sounds like fun imagine trying to tell your clients the name and them being like so... how do I say that?... like isn't that hard to remember and then hand when a business card with it written all over it lol

not sure how I feel about "walmart +" but ogp they tend to tell the ones where I live faster picks are better than accurate ones so I don't know how smoothly adding any more "responsibilities" would be lol

true most people want one media source to follow and heard them like a sheep which hurts me ... I honestly try to watch multiple news media outlets to see which ones are telling fact and not spouting out only opinion based garbage :/ people should honestly learn to think for themselves and fact check their sources... I wore a mask before the pandemic I have asthma it isn't hard to put one on and wear one.it may not seem like it is helping but it is I have noticed a huge difference in my allergies when I wear one it doesn't prevent everything because you gotta take care of yourself and wash your hands but it isn't useless...

yeah that is probably why my state has such a high crime rate lol people do not connect people not wanting their kids to poor upbringing to crime/or/ death :/ they just think about more people more taxes for the state... I honestly don't see pro lifers going to orphanages and trying to pass bills for no child hungry x.X

true I don't think I could live in Florida and if I did home owner insurance would be a must have... I did x.x and boy did I find a lot. my birthday is on sept. 23 and apparently a lot happens around that time of year lol

yeah I feel any desk that isn't at tummy or lower than chest height would hurt your shoulders or wrist to use x.X

multitasking is easy as long as you keep using the skill once you stop even for a few days it gets harder and harder to do... I feel like the easiest way to multitasking is talking while doing something else whether it is typing or just using your hands for something.

I think expendable is a stupid way of thinking to waste money and time retraining some one in hopes they will preform as well if not better than your previous worker is a poor mindset to have as a manager but is far too common... it hurts me to see good workers have to quit due to being the work horse for lazy people getting paid the same wage when you finish your task in a job now what do you get rewarded with not more money or even a thank you no just some one elses work whom is not preforming as well as you...this is why the people whom work retail and jobs that are considered essential preform at 20-40% instead of 100% their is no perk to performing better you will not get more money and honestly you probably will not get promoted :/

absolutely I can't stand the ones that are rock hard ice x.X

agreed but a lot of anime that are over 500 ep. tend to be really fan-servicey or shonen which I am not a huge fan of...

yeah getting in the mood for certain things is difficult I am on a horror mystery kick and honestly no new anime is falling into that genre and the new movies that are should be rated T for teen instead of R now :/ miss old horror movies with elaborate stories or mysteries that you couldn't easily predict :/

agreed watching all but SAO and probably going to drop god of high school

yeah them pushing it bad I hope will make it better I loved the 1st season and hope the 2nd will be just as good I prefer them to not rush a good anime because it will make the 2nd season not worth watching if they do x.X

surprised you have watched it a lot of people tend to not watch older horror movies I think the classics are sometimes more like horror comedies or horror actions which honestly is by far better than some of the newer horror movies I liked some from 2017 but I don't think I have found any I have liked since then :/
yum_puddi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:54 pm
Pixitella

I was so frustrated haha it was like asnhdjknhsadk whyyyyyyyy *gets super moody* gaia should have an auto save. lol

emotion_bigheart Yeah and still same reason eating something they shouldnt be eating. smh. but my dad said what if they didnt have anything else to eat and just caught what they could and ate it because the world is in a standstill and a lot don't have work or are misplaced. gonk I have no idea. no "name" just it was new and deadlier. smh

They're really taking advantage of the situation. My older sis has co-worker before who is Chinese and lives in China and he's careful too. They recently got reconnected and He didnt say much about it but he insinuated that they didn't dare go against or spoke out in fear of their families.

Makes me think maybe I should just drink to make me sleep. No allergies but have insomnia. I never heard of that- Chlor one. Wonder if it was being sold here.

Ah! that sucks. I just wonder if theyr're strict with visas - that sort of thing. cheeto has to go. never be seen again ninja

Oh gosh now I have that song (I will survive) stuck in my head when you mentioned roaches. stupid meme. Accck! but yeah, case in point would be cheeto. and our own voldy here. gonna call him voldy now. people are being Potterheads by calling him as he who must not be named or you know who. lol

ah that sucks. heard the reboot was more violent and closer to the manga. hmm might watch it to compare. I can't even remember what I last watched onh ours.

and be like ah sh*t when I hear the birds or the neighbor's chickens (sometimes the goats too) because I know I haven't slept at all and I have to "wake up" to start the day.

Oh~ I hope he likes it. 3nodding Imagine if those people who own the packages liked the series too. emotion_kirakira

good point but some second half just make me give up if theyre not as good as the first. but we'll see.

ohh gonna check that out.
and hope you will like Asylum.

Auto save would be nice, but get the feeling something else would break. And make things 10 times worse. rofl Usually the way it goes around here.

Thought they banned eating weird s**t over there? gonk Secretly thinking the lab is letting crap loose on the world. Maybe HOPING it comes over here since Cheeto is pissing off china. gonk

found article on it Ugh....
Kill it with fire man. Take off and nuke it from orbit.

Can't say I blame him. Poor guy, hope the s**t storm passes over there for your sister's Chinese friend.
We've got an idiot killing people due to misinformation and inaction; which leads to people doing stupid s**t and not taking things seriously...over there you have governments killing their own people for a single word. Asses.

As for insomnia, dont think drinking would help. Not sure what would. A lot of people say melatonin helps, but it doesn't do crap for me.
Dunno if the chlor tabs are sold there. can look and see what drugs have it in it and take those.
Hell some people since finding them in the states is hard and it can be used as a pet allergy med, say their 'dog' had allergies, get the pet meds from some where and use them their selves. rofl

this one?
Voldy huh? I like it. Maybe we need the vanishing spell. "Evanesco" whee

The reboot, don't remember about the more violent, but closer to the manga yes. Think because Yoshihiro finally finished it by then.

Duct tape works. Just saying. Birds will be quiet, goats will be quiet, neighbors will be quiet...which means...do not have to start the day. ninja

He didnt care for it before. But now he's watched it up to season 3, he's on part one, binge watching it. Coworker seems to like it now.
That would have been funny if the people with those names did.

I understand, but worth a read all the same to decide for yourself if you want to keep going with it.

Will let you know when I get to reading it, been preoccupied with anime

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:55 pm
AstroZeek
Nidorous
AstroZeek

They had no right to film me in my car, I'm suing! xd

rofl DO SO, GET MORE MONEY, GET BETTER SPEAKERS. Mwahaha. Harder rocking!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:10 pm
AstroZeek
As for the 2 legged or 4 legged blonde bear, I have a theory...

2 Legged...

4 legged...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Both currently available on eBay.

rofl Glad to see the 2 legged possibly still getting some support from ebay. Don't think anyone has heard much of anything from him since...what? Early 90s? xd
Would possibly explain why a 2 legged one would be in Ozkur's yard when she was cooking on the smoker. No funds.

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:17 pm
MimiThePiggyOrc

Lol yeah I remember as a kid hating the merry-go-round(round-about) because they made me super dizzy x.X luckily now it is hard to make me dizzy probably from all the ice skating and amusement park rides I did as a teen.

my problem is I hate windows 10 and try my best to find a laptop without an install of windows 10 because it is a job to get rid of x.X also laptops to me are harder to trust to last compared to pc's... only laptops I have had that lasted more then 4 years were an asus that survived hell, dropped it off a 2 story balcony and it still worked lol, and an old hp laptop... other laptops tend to just not last or be too expensive if I have to pay more than $300 for a lap top in my mind I am better off spending a lil more for a pc that has better graphics and doesn't over heat laptop fans tend to fail too which is also a pain ... but sadly portable pc's are hard to build and don't normally fit in a back pack lol ... yeah Florida is hurting bad with covid thanks too reopening Disney land and the beaches x.X

agreed read with the same emotions you imagine the characters in the story are feeling hell even make up a funny voice but please stop with this monotone boring voice makes you want to stop listening and watch a movie instead lol... luckily I still have my brain firing enough to have pretty vivid images of what I read or talk about probably why I still have dreams when I sleep regularly but honestly it is good at times and bad at times since I have negative thoughts and hate putting negative images in my head since I try to be a happy positive person for most people since everyone and everything seems so negative the past few years x.X I think people would listen to monotone read anime/manga for more of the comedic effect than it actually being good to listen too... like when dubs of an anime are so drastically different from the actual translation of the content...

Pretty sure the closest thing to country I listen to is johnny cash

------( Shortening this area here, so not reposting videos and creating lag on the page. )-----------

as for leather pants I listen to that from time to time I think they depicted the characters in that parody very accurately lol

It really is a huge help not a lot of people are passionate about dark mode but it really makes a difference

agreed change is good in most cases but I feel like if a plan seems like a bad idea you should rethink it ogp where I live put in a small section of freezers in their ogp room so it wasn't a problem picking and keeping things cold and close by for when someone comes to pick up their groceries... honestly if change causes the whole system to shut down you might want to rethink what changes need to be made lol

I feel like at the job interview they are better off giving you a small test or giving you a easy computer to fix to show you are qualified not you have to have a piece of paper saying you wasted so many years of your life at school honestly learning less that if you were at home teaching yourself... sounds like fun imagine trying to tell your clients the name and them being like so... how do I say that?... like isn't that hard to remember and then hand when a business card with it written all over it lol

not sure how I feel about "walmart +" but ogp they tend to tell the ones where I live faster picks are better than accurate ones so I don't know how smoothly adding any more "responsibilities" would be lol

true most people want one media source to follow and heard them like a sheep which hurts me ... I honestly try to watch multiple news media outlets to see which ones are telling fact and not spouting out only opinion based garbage :/ people should honestly learn to think for themselves and fact check their sources... I wore a mask before the pandemic I have asthma it isn't hard to put one on and wear one.it may not seem like it is helping but it is I have noticed a huge difference in my allergies when I wear one it doesn't prevent everything because you gotta take care of yourself and wash your hands but it isn't useless...

yeah that is probably why my state has such a high crime rate lol people do not connect people not wanting their kids to poor upbringing to crime/or/ death :/ they just think about more people more taxes for the state... I honestly don't see pro lifers going to orphanages and trying to pass bills for no child hungry x.X

true I don't think I could live in Florida and if I did home owner insurance would be a must have... I did x.x and boy did I find a lot. my birthday is on sept. 23 and apparently a lot happens around that time of year lol

yeah I feel any desk that isn't at tummy or lower than chest height would hurt your shoulders or wrist to use x.X

multitasking is easy as long as you keep using the skill once you stop even for a few days it gets harder and harder to do... I feel like the easiest way to multitasking is talking while doing something else whether it is typing or just using your hands for something.

I think expendable is a stupid way of thinking to waste money and time retraining some one in hopes they will preform as well if not better than your previous worker is a poor mindset to have as a manager but is far too common... it hurts me to see good workers have to quit due to being the work horse for lazy people getting paid the same wage when you finish your task in a job now what do you get rewarded with not more money or even a thank you no just some one elses work whom is not preforming as well as you...this is why the people whom work retail and jobs that are considered essential preform at 20-40% instead of 100% their is no perk to performing better you will not get more money and honestly you probably will not get promoted :/

absolutely I can't stand the ones that are rock hard ice x.X

agreed but a lot of anime that are over 500 ep. tend to be really fan-servicey or shonen which I am not a huge fan of...

yeah getting in the mood for certain things is difficult I am on a horror mystery kick and honestly no new anime is falling into that genre and the new movies that are should be rated T for teen instead of R now :/ miss old horror movies with elaborate stories or mysteries that you couldn't easily predict :/

agreed watching all but SAO and probably going to drop god of high school

yeah them pushing it bad I hope will make it better I loved the 1st season and hope the 2nd will be just as good I prefer them to not rush a good anime because it will make the 2nd season not worth watching if they do x.X

surprised you have watched it a lot of people tend to not watch older horror movies I think the classics are sometimes more like horror comedies or horror actions which honestly is by far better than some of the newer horror movies I liked some from 2017 but I don't think I have found any I have liked since then :/
yum_puddi

Only ride that went in circles I ever had issues with was called the Gravitron. Suuuuck especially after getting drug on it 8 times in a row by friend. Ugh, no.

Windows 10 is a**. I have found very few versions of it that is tolerable after tweaking and breaking them to my liking. And naturally getting classic shell on there. Can't operate 10 with out it.

Laptops are harder to trust, yes. but I have found that some of the newer ones aren't too bad. Running a red HP at the moment that is downloading anime next to me, been on since 3:30pm, it's about 6:30 now, and it's only a little warm on the bottom. The MSI laptop is awesome and has kick a** fans. Another HP I have isn't horrible with heating, same with the tiny asus. I have another laptop that is a bit older that runs windows 8 that likes to get a bit warm. Need cooling station for that one. While the Asus runs 7 and is small as s**t ( could probably fit it in a back pants pocket from my 90s pants. ) It doesnt get that warm. Another laptop I have that runs vista with a bad screen likes to over heat a bit with out a cooling station under it too. It varies by computer and how it was made. My laptop running windows 95 ultimate edition that is like a little brick can run with out problems.

I agreed with your logic on them, they're unpredictable over all. And replacing things is a pain in the a**. They're the 'throw aways' of the computer world any more. I refuse to pay much for a laptop. Most I have paid was 200+ tax for one. And it was an display model that was deleted merchandise. My electronics lady let me know it was on clearance and I couldn't pass it up. Bought 2 laptops that day. One was a Xmas gift for a friend who's old laptop was pooping out on him ( another discontinued display for about 120). The MSI was originally 1,200. How could I pass up such a deal?! ...electronics are my weakness.

Florida, and a bunch of other places are hurting. gonk Stupid people.

THIS. EMOTIONS. Voice I can take or leave, but would be interesting if the person is any good at it. Such as Lani, Little Kuriboh and other team 4 star members.

Dreams, I can only remember part of them. Last night my brain decided to half a** trip me back to the past. Back in the days when active chat was popular. Cchat screens in my dreams. I miss that program. rofl

Johnny Cash isn't bad. 3nodding But I do prefer more upbeat country music.
Japanese rap, heard only a few things of it, and not sure about it over all. Only found one so far that was tolerable and forget what the hell anime it was from.

Think the one I liked the most out of those you posted was the last one. Not horrible, but none of them my taste in music.
Points to Zeek He's got good tastes in music. Good DJ.

Team 4 star did an awesome job with all their animes they parodied.
Together and individual.

Yes, or if a person is sucking BAD at their job, axe them. Clearly something is wrong if they need to call EVERYONE in the store over to help ONE department ALL the time, and that department has 20+ people there a day, more than any other. gonk

I like the computer fix. 3nodding Yes, give me that. Or even describe the issues to me and I can walk you through it with out even SEEING the computer myself if I have to.
rofl Have a business card with the holographic images on it that change depending how you tilt it. One will have the binary, the other will have the actual name of the business. Not easily forgettable. whee

Our's is accuracy to an extent, and they are always behind because management over there can't manage s**t.
ASM comes in late every day
The 2 department managers are s**t and come in late if they show at all.
The people over there cant seem to do anything on their own. Where as our area we do not need a supervisor. Depending on who is there that day, if no supervisor is around, it's usually myself or one other person handing down the strategies. Now if only I got the pay to go with it. ********, if they want ONE media source, alright, I get that, but make it one that is maybe out of the country. BBC. Independent both reliable.
Sadly those that are thinking for themselves are in one of two groups. You have those opposing the masks to be rebels or 'individuals.' And those that have brains, going along with the common sense masses...we're a divided nation.

People should not force those kinds of laws on others. And I think a law should be passed for those in the opposite direction too. People pooping kids out left and right for free state aid. gonk Should be 1 state aid per mother, don't care if you have 298074 kids, you're only getting state aid for the first born, and when it hits age of 16, no more for you!

I don't think florida man takes a break any time of the year. gonk
"Florida Man Who Had Sex with Dolphin Says It Seduced Him" <----I mean.... gonk What the hell@ article headline. I don't even wanna read the article.

I multitask a lot, but it's not something that is actively making me think. My brain just idles a lot. Nice big empty blank space most days any more. Imagination gone. Art inspiration, packed up and left. Suuuck.

"this is why the people whom work retail and jobs that are considered essential preform at 20-40% instead of 100% their is no perk to performing better you will not get more money and honestly you probably will not get promoted :/" <---PREACH THE TRUTH. whee You said it.

Rock hard ice pops suck.

Over 500 eps anime, well, yes they tend to be for Shounen. But those kind tend to lose their plots and get boring along the way. Depending I can do 100+ eps, but it better have a good story. Black Clover, YYH, Ruroni Kenshin.

Horror Mystery...hm, vudu as I said has older movie things there. Netflix has poltergeist out.
Could try this
this

SAO; this last ep of it was a lame start off ep. gonk Major boring let down.
Not seen ep 2 yet of God of highschool yet, downloaded it recently.

Was thinking they should have had it finished already if they were hoping for a 2020 release, I mean, should have this crap done ahead of time. But maybe will get more eps this way...? Hopefully?

Newer horror sucks. scream Most is s**t. The gore is crap, the story is crap, it's porn and jump scares and...just...s**t. scream
ninja Surprised I watched pumpkin head hm? I was around when it first came out, this is things I grew up with.

--!!!--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games