Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:59 pm
Moonracer
Nidorous
Moonracer
Nidorous
Moonracer

*shrugs* Don't know haven't made them yet. I think they called it a Milk Bonbon...but I don't have the recipe book next to me so I'm not sure. ^_^;

Um...trying to think. It more black screened. It was powered on just wouldn't go anywhere but that black screen said something I can't remember exactly one. It asked if I wanted to take it back to the last save it did of the system. I did that and still black screen said basically it didn't work. I hard restarted and it fired out the same way black screen telling me something...again can't remember exactly what. Right now that tower is sitting her next to me taking up precious space. *sighs softly*

*blinks and stares* Well I saved that last one that you said is like yours. I might just consider that though that feels beyond my tech level, but I might just try it. Though with having reset to an early save I still have lost a lot of my work because I can't remember when that was last done, but might be more than what I had saved last.

Honestly I haven't played an MMO in a while now. The last one I played was B&S or Blade & Soul when it first game out. I last a year before the player base just because to toxic to deal with for me. I haven't touched one since so not sure. Before that I've bounced around some the first one I played had a max of...9-11 characters I can't remember I think it was 9 with an extra slot or two... Which in truth wasn't that many slots since you were controlling 3 characters at once. You could buy more slots from the shop, but if not then you were rather limited since you got lots of characters as you played. After that one was one that gave you 3 slots to start the next one I think...was 2 oh wait I think one I played after that had only 1 slot. I tried it for my little brother but that was a bust so I don't remember it well. ^_^; So yeah it's not something that happens often but it does so I tried to decide if it does. ^_^

I am a 'bit' late, but bet they were good huh?

Your data may still be on the harddrive, usually when it takes it back to the last 'save point', it means it's looking for the last software update /change that happened and taking it back before that point, most images, music, and other items stay the same. You may still have all your stuff on it.

You could also try as soon as you fire it up hitting either F2, F10, F12, or escape depending on the computer model you have, and get it into BIOS. Sometimes fiddling with the settings there may work. If you can boot it in safemode too perhaps, though doing that depends on the windows version you are running. It's changed alot since Vista.

If you need more help, let me know.

Speaking of MMOs, apparently FF14 is free right now up through the first expansion? A friend told me about it at work. If I have time / remember later might fire up my gaming laptop and try it out.

Don't know yet still haven't made them yet need condensed milk that's the only thing I'm missing now, and the name is slightly off but can't remember now.

Oh really!? Oh this is very good news. See I don't know computers well so I had no idea. Well it's worth trying then I'll have to look into this more.

Right I remember having to do that once LONG ago. I'll have to look into it more, but you've given me hope that I haven't lost all my stuff thank you. I'll look into it and see what I can figure out and do. Thank you.

*chuckles* Yeah, my little brother is desperately trying to get me to play that because that's his MMO. I'm...just not interested. I've watched game play of it and raids and have...just found it boring. I know that raids you have to know the mechanics and such so I know that doing that and knowing it and timing is taken into considerations since I'm only watching and not playing. But...I don't know it just doesn't interesting me. There isn't a class that goes "Oh I'd so play that class if I played this game" I find them all lack luster and rather boring. He enjoys it and I support him and I know others enjoy it but I don't know why it doesn't speak to me. I hope you enjoy it when/if you get a chance to try it out. he says it's very fun and you can change classes whenever you like. He's bounced around from a number of classes but prefers the White Mage over Astrologen, but he says the Astrologen if you can get it down feels more rewarding when you do good. I know he's been the Dragoon. I don't know if you'll play on the European servers or not, but if you do and run into a character named SleepyBee be nice to him. ^_^

By the way love the look very cool. ^_^

Ah, gotcha. Not too hard to find, usually in the baking aisle somewhere. Usually get a lot of orders at work for it around the holidays; people making their holiday noms.

Yes, look into it. 3nodding Worse case, you'll learn it's mildly damaged and will have to either use it as a back up drive or transfer everything to a back up drive. That's my guess.

Not downloaded it, probably too late to even start at the moment shitty internet takes years to download anything. gonk Will have to wait until my next day off to do it. If I don't get side tracked again.
I'm not sure how the servers break up. But, if I do, I'll wave hi. whee

Thanks, after learning how to cut the stupid veil on the hat, wanted to try this:
...and not finding an image for it.... gonk

...finally:
link
Akabane from an old anime called Get Backers, one of his signature moves, bloody rain.

Yeah I can usually find it near the holidays but I'm kind of having a bit of trouble right now. I can't find evaporated milk but not condensed. I'll eventually find it though so I can try the recipe out. ^_^

*nods* Okay I see. I will definitely look into it thank you. Might take me a bit seeing as how I'm not really tech savvy but I'll see what I can do.

Oh god I hear ya on that. The internet can be so slow sometimes. Worst part is my modem likes to be a little...witch with a capital B if you catch my meaning. I understand about getting sidetracked too. So many things of mine get rearranged because of me getting sidetracked by something else. ^_^ Well I hope you can get it downloaded and will enjoy it my little brother just loves it. Cool you'll probably have to tell him you're friends with me, he's kind of shy but a nice guy.

*snaps fingers and points* That's who you reminded of!! *mutters* Now I gotta update my fav of you. I LOVED Get Backers!! Loved that freakin' anime! I know Akabane he was nuts but so cool! I need to pop that anime in again so enjoyed that one! Well I say you did an awesome job!

TRADE YOU, you have eggnog all year around, right? I'll send canned milk, you send eggnog. emotion_kirakira Though try looking under google's shopping tab, might tell you near by places.
Dunno if this will help

If you need help, ask, will do the best I can to help you. It should be more or less plug n play though.

Our's is because some turd monster decided they could capitalize on the internet and yeah, the s**t heads in charge aka cheeto and morons, thought it was a good idea to go along with idjiot pai's idea to charge more for internet, thus the whole slower speeds.

Wanted to pull this avatar off for the longest, but gaia never had the right hats, or the hats sit stupidly on the head, or something was always wrong with the damn hat. scream
BUT NOW, MWAHAHAHA.
Wish they'd do more with it, up date it, maybe cut some of the slower parts out of the anime from the past, play up the Akabane ban hate / ginji creep factor a bit, think they could really nail it now a days. Was a good anime; think it has more potential than what was shown of it.
Thanks. blaugh Glad I did it justice. whee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:33 pm
Nidorous
Moonracer
Nidorous
Moonracer
Nidorous
Moonracer

*shrugs* Don't know haven't made them yet. I think they called it a Milk Bonbon...but I don't have the recipe book next to me so I'm not sure. ^_^;

Um...trying to think. It more black screened. It was powered on just wouldn't go anywhere but that black screen said something I can't remember exactly one. It asked if I wanted to take it back to the last save it did of the system. I did that and still black screen said basically it didn't work. I hard restarted and it fired out the same way black screen telling me something...again can't remember exactly what. Right now that tower is sitting her next to me taking up precious space. *sighs softly*

*blinks and stares* Well I saved that last one that you said is like yours. I might just consider that though that feels beyond my tech level, but I might just try it. Though with having reset to an early save I still have lost a lot of my work because I can't remember when that was last done, but might be more than what I had saved last.

Honestly I haven't played an MMO in a while now. The last one I played was B&S or Blade & Soul when it first game out. I last a year before the player base just because to toxic to deal with for me. I haven't touched one since so not sure. Before that I've bounced around some the first one I played had a max of...9-11 characters I can't remember I think it was 9 with an extra slot or two... Which in truth wasn't that many slots since you were controlling 3 characters at once. You could buy more slots from the shop, but if not then you were rather limited since you got lots of characters as you played. After that one was one that gave you 3 slots to start the next one I think...was 2 oh wait I think one I played after that had only 1 slot. I tried it for my little brother but that was a bust so I don't remember it well. ^_^; So yeah it's not something that happens often but it does so I tried to decide if it does. ^_^

I am a 'bit' late, but bet they were good huh?

Your data may still be on the harddrive, usually when it takes it back to the last 'save point', it means it's looking for the last software update /change that happened and taking it back before that point, most images, music, and other items stay the same. You may still have all your stuff on it.

You could also try as soon as you fire it up hitting either F2, F10, F12, or escape depending on the computer model you have, and get it into BIOS. Sometimes fiddling with the settings there may work. If you can boot it in safemode too perhaps, though doing that depends on the windows version you are running. It's changed alot since Vista.

If you need more help, let me know.

Speaking of MMOs, apparently FF14 is free right now up through the first expansion? A friend told me about it at work. If I have time / remember later might fire up my gaming laptop and try it out.

Don't know yet still haven't made them yet need condensed milk that's the only thing I'm missing now, and the name is slightly off but can't remember now.

Oh really!? Oh this is very good news. See I don't know computers well so I had no idea. Well it's worth trying then I'll have to look into this more.

Right I remember having to do that once LONG ago. I'll have to look into it more, but you've given me hope that I haven't lost all my stuff thank you. I'll look into it and see what I can figure out and do. Thank you.

*chuckles* Yeah, my little brother is desperately trying to get me to play that because that's his MMO. I'm...just not interested. I've watched game play of it and raids and have...just found it boring. I know that raids you have to know the mechanics and such so I know that doing that and knowing it and timing is taken into considerations since I'm only watching and not playing. But...I don't know it just doesn't interesting me. There isn't a class that goes "Oh I'd so play that class if I played this game" I find them all lack luster and rather boring. He enjoys it and I support him and I know others enjoy it but I don't know why it doesn't speak to me. I hope you enjoy it when/if you get a chance to try it out. he says it's very fun and you can change classes whenever you like. He's bounced around from a number of classes but prefers the White Mage over Astrologen, but he says the Astrologen if you can get it down feels more rewarding when you do good. I know he's been the Dragoon. I don't know if you'll play on the European servers or not, but if you do and run into a character named SleepyBee be nice to him. ^_^

By the way love the look very cool. ^_^

Ah, gotcha. Not too hard to find, usually in the baking aisle somewhere. Usually get a lot of orders at work for it around the holidays; people making their holiday noms.

Yes, look into it. 3nodding Worse case, you'll learn it's mildly damaged and will have to either use it as a back up drive or transfer everything to a back up drive. That's my guess.

Not downloaded it, probably too late to even start at the moment shitty internet takes years to download anything. gonk Will have to wait until my next day off to do it. If I don't get side tracked again.
I'm not sure how the servers break up. But, if I do, I'll wave hi. whee

Thanks, after learning how to cut the stupid veil on the hat, wanted to try this:
...and not finding an image for it.... gonk

...finally:
link
Akabane from an old anime called Get Backers, one of his signature moves, bloody rain.

Yeah I can usually find it near the holidays but I'm kind of having a bit of trouble right now. I can't find evaporated milk but not condensed. I'll eventually find it though so I can try the recipe out. ^_^

*nods* Okay I see. I will definitely look into it thank you. Might take me a bit seeing as how I'm not really tech savvy but I'll see what I can do.

Oh god I hear ya on that. The internet can be so slow sometimes. Worst part is my modem likes to be a little...witch with a capital B if you catch my meaning. I understand about getting sidetracked too. So many things of mine get rearranged because of me getting sidetracked by something else. ^_^ Well I hope you can get it downloaded and will enjoy it my little brother just loves it. Cool you'll probably have to tell him you're friends with me, he's kind of shy but a nice guy.

*snaps fingers and points* That's who you reminded of!! *mutters* Now I gotta update my fav of you. I LOVED Get Backers!! Loved that freakin' anime! I know Akabane he was nuts but so cool! I need to pop that anime in again so enjoyed that one! Well I say you did an awesome job!

TRADE YOU, you have eggnog all year around, right? I'll send canned milk, you send eggnog. emotion_kirakira Though try looking under google's shopping tab, might tell you near by places.
Dunno if this will help

If you need help, ask, will do the best I can to help you. It should be more or less plug n play though.

Our's is because some turd monster decided they could capitalize on the internet and yeah, the s**t heads in charge aka cheeto and morons, thought it was a good idea to go along with idjiot pai's idea to charge more for internet, thus the whole slower speeds.

Wanted to pull this avatar off for the longest, but gaia never had the right hats, or the hats sit stupidly on the head, or something was always wrong with the damn hat. scream
BUT NOW, MWAHAHAHA.
Wish they'd do more with it, up date it, maybe cut some of the slower parts out of the anime from the past, play up the Akabane ban hate / ginji creep factor a bit, think they could really nail it now a days. Was a good anime; think it has more potential than what was shown of it.
Thanks. blaugh Glad I did it justice. whee

You know honestly I don't know if we have Eggnog year round I don't drink the stuff. ^_^; But sure though I think you get the bad end of that deal not sure yours would last the trip. ^_^; *blinks* Ooo Ireland! I've always wanted to go there. A bit far for condensed milk though. *chuckles*

*nods* Thank you I will certainly keep that in mind, but there is one more thing other than getting the cables needed and that's getting my mind and heart ready for tackling something like this. I swear I can sometimes touch a computer and kill it so doing anything "techy" on it I'm scared I'm going to screw something up beyond repair and I don't have money to just throw away if I do, ya know.

Ohhh. I think my little brother has that same issue. mine usually does fine till the modem decides to just not work right or something. It took me a bit to figure out how to turn off the Wifi because it was trying to use a Wifi I don't have as well as the one I would but they kept battling each other for use, so I disabled both of them and went pure ether I have far less problems and can use my speakers now because I don't hear that constant "pop" like sound over them from the Wifi battling each other and trying to connect. So better but even then I still have some issues sometimes.

Right! I had the same idea. First time I ever watched Get Backers and saw him I wanted to make that avi. At the time they didn't really have much to be able to make it but then when they did the hats were the hardest besides the eyes. After a while I just simply forgot. crying

Oh I loved Ban he was an interesting character that I wanted to know more about. There was definitely more to him and I always wanted to know it. Akabane was just an interesting character that I wished was brought in more. I enjoyed the anime then, but I agree it could have been longer and delved into a few more areas. Yeah you did him justice good job! ^_^  

Moonracer

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:38 pm
Nidorous

Eh, we were slamming today at work for once, we were glad for the work and being short handed. rofl Means we actually got to work at full speed today.

Yes, pull the rack out a little bit, scoot the dish forward, take dish out. Me, I am lazy, I usually dont push the dish back that far in the oven to start with, this way I don't have to reach in the damn oven when I ever do use it.

Awesome deal, glad to hear you sold it already. You can get high tread tires on the corrola, not as much as a jeep, but good news is, tires should be less expensive for it too.

Glad to hear the storm hasn't hit you guys much. Last I had heard it cleared through LA, was moving up towards Ark. ( kinda hoping it wipes out walmart corporate office. whee )

The fiendish witch queen is the focus of the biggest D&D sourcebook expansion to 5th Edition's rules, subclasses, and more since Xanathar's Guide to Everything in 2017. On Monday, Wizards of the Coast announced Tasha's Cauldron of Everything will be released on November 17, 2020.
Read that the other day and meant to tell you about it. It updates races, classes, and 'presets' about the races and such from what little I read on it. Sounds interesting.

Yeah, chips are a pain in the a**. Not sure why the dealer wouldnt give you the other key. They should have 2 keys with every car. Unless someone only turned in one of them...
link1
links on google
Some interesting reads.
or could do this

....well, s**t. gonk You have horrible luck on that day huh? yes, stay in bed and watch TV all day. Eat candy too.

Agreed to this. 2020 s**t show.

Getting some rains here, but think it's minor off shoots of the storm moving up from the south. Colorado and Cali need the rain the most.

glad work is going well recently my husbands work has been having problems with the oven so he has had to use the deck oven and has proceeded to burn 3-5 parts of his arms and his stomach the deck oven is around 7ft tall so reaching up to get stuff off the top shelf tends to end in getting burned or if you aren't stable you can pull a wrack out from waste height and it burn through your shirt burning_eyes so recently he has been dreading work at least until they get the equipment in working condition they usually take forever to fix anything though gonk

you think I would have common sense to do that but sometimes I get into a rush and my oven mitts only cover my hands so if I touch the rack or top of the oven with my arm it gets cooked since I normally cook at 375-450 degrees F burning_eyes

yeah I will probably look into it since I am one of those people who want to only change out their tires every other year x.X don't drive much but still once tread gets low it is nice to have a spare.

yeah I wouldn't mind the storm hitting walmart corporate lol my walmart recently has been out of stock in almost everything :/ so driving to the next town over has become a weekly occurrence. luckily we have just had lots of rain today I got to see a double rainbow it had rained so much and right before sunset the sun finally came out x.X it is suppose to rain about 10 days in a row so I am expecting flooding since the ground water hasn't evaporated from the last few weeks of rain lol

neat I had heard mention of Tasha's Cauldron smile will definitely take a look and get more info might use it in the next campaign. 3nodding

wow that is a lot just to program the key is a pain. I know why they put in chips (to make security better and stealing cars harder) but man did they have to make it so complicated and expensive x.X I heard replacing the Immobilizer is around $2000 x.X and like I said getting a key and having it programmed is about $80-$100... my husband sat down and watched the vid with me and was like I would rather work and get the money to buy the key than have to go though the process of taking out the glove box and programming the box and such x.X never knew how complicated chips in a key were lol ... it only came with one because it was a used car with little miles on it and the owner that traded it in only had one key and the dealer didn't want to go through he hassle of getting a new key when usually around here they only sell keys with one car and make you pay for a spare...really scummy but sadly most sellers are gonk

yeah probably get a movie list and watch movies snack and sleep all day that day lol whee

I am honestly hoping 2021 isn't as bad x.X but you never know gonk

yeah cali and Colorado don't see much rain throughout the year so they almost always need rainfall... Hope you can have a good weekend... not sure when your next offday will be but hopefully you can relax and enjopy your time off from work :3 yum_puddi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:21 pm
~Ghosting For Goodies~

A faaah-bulous charity giveaway... go visit!
Tell her the elves sent you.

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:15 am
See my sig for the link to The Gaia Aquariums Party.
Great games and prizes!
Come join us!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:44 am
https://youtu.be/4NMxwbn_QoU

Seether.
like this song and I'm not really into country songs. I do like this group though.  

Worm Jerky

Stuffed Turkey

MiahGrapesSews

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:23 pm
Thank you For adding me to the Guild!
I'm just a simple gift obsessed weirdo trolling through this site like a manic mall Santa.

smile it kinda made my day  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:10 pm
theClassySavage
I'm just a simple gift obsessed weirdo trolling through this site like a manic mall Santa.

Hi, Ms Savage. biggrin
We're happy to see you here with us. It's a very informal and unstructured place.  

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:40 am
theClassySavage

You're welcome. Glad you joined us. 3nodding

You've come to the right place for gifting and giving gifts. We'll be starting up our usual give away soon; later this month. We'll have games, prizes, chaos, mayhem and beer. emotion_yatta

rofl Maniac mall santa. With or with out the ride on shopping cart?

Glad it brightened up your day. 3nodding As I said in the invite, I have it on good authority that you earned a spot on the elves' nice list this year.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:17 pm
Moonracer

You know honestly I don't know if we have Eggnog year round I don't drink the stuff. ^_^; But sure though I think you get the bad end of that deal not sure yours would last the trip. ^_^; *blinks* Ooo Ireland! I've always wanted to go there. A bit far for condensed milk though. *chuckles*

*nods* Thank you I will certainly keep that in mind, but there is one more thing other than getting the cables needed and that's getting my mind and heart ready for tackling something like this. I swear I can sometimes touch a computer and kill it so doing anything "techy" on it I'm scared I'm going to screw something up beyond repair and I don't have money to just throw away if I do, ya know.

Ohhh. I think my little brother has that same issue. mine usually does fine till the modem decides to just not work right or something. It took me a bit to figure out how to turn off the Wifi because it was trying to use a Wifi I don't have as well as the one I would but they kept battling each other for use, so I disabled both of them and went pure ether I have far less problems and can use my speakers now because I don't hear that constant "pop" like sound over them from the Wifi battling each other and trying to connect. So better but even then I still have some issues sometimes.

Right! I had the same idea. First time I ever watched Get Backers and saw him I wanted to make that avi. At the time they didn't really have much to be able to make it but then when they did the hats were the hardest besides the eyes. After a while I just simply forgot. crying

Oh I loved Ban he was an interesting character that I wanted to know more about. There was definitely more to him and I always wanted to know it. Akabane was just an interesting character that I wished was brought in more. I enjoyed the anime then, but I agree it could have been longer and delved into a few more areas. Yeah you did him justice good job! ^_^

emotion_jawdrop Don't drink eggnog?! Blasphemy!
But but but....they have those boxes to keep things cold in shipping. rofl But with the way the post office system has been here lately, probably not.

rofl You have a knack for killing innocent computers, huh?
As for screwing something up beyond repair, well, it's sitting there doing nothing, you were nearly sure it was beyond repair as it was, right? In that case, you can't mess it up any more. But I am 99.9% sure that if you can get it booted up you can get your stuff off it. Know any techy people you could ask near by? Friends?

Hm odd that it keeps trying to connect to a wifi and the one you have, it shouldn't be doing that. This is your computer doing this? Wifi making speakers pop? Wow. Did you have it plugged in on same electrical outlet? I know sometimes my speakers will pick up my phone frequency and make static sounds. Just need to move the phone away from them and it is fine. Maybe router too close?

Yes, the hats they never had any good ones for Akabane. And then when they did, had that lame veil on it or it sat stupidly on the head. gonk Thankfully now with layering tweaks, can kill those things off. Had been wanting to pull him off for awhile and finally got around to it.

Sorry for a late reply.... eh-heh. gonk

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:31 pm
MimiThePiggyOrc
Nidorous

Eh, we were slamming today at work for once, we were glad for the work and being short handed. rofl Means we actually got to work at full speed today.

Yes, pull the rack out a little bit, scoot the dish forward, take dish out. Me, I am lazy, I usually dont push the dish back that far in the oven to start with, this way I don't have to reach in the damn oven when I ever do use it.

Awesome deal, glad to hear you sold it already. You can get high tread tires on the corrola, not as much as a jeep, but good news is, tires should be less expensive for it too.

Glad to hear the storm hasn't hit you guys much. Last I had heard it cleared through LA, was moving up towards Ark. ( kinda hoping it wipes out walmart corporate office. whee )

The fiendish witch queen is the focus of the biggest D&D sourcebook expansion to 5th Edition's rules, subclasses, and more since Xanathar's Guide to Everything in 2017. On Monday, Wizards of the Coast announced Tasha's Cauldron of Everything will be released on November 17, 2020.
Read that the other day and meant to tell you about it. It updates races, classes, and 'presets' about the races and such from what little I read on it. Sounds interesting.

Yeah, chips are a pain in the a**. Not sure why the dealer wouldnt give you the other key. They should have 2 keys with every car. Unless someone only turned in one of them...
link1
links on google
Some interesting reads.
or could do this

....well, s**t. gonk You have horrible luck on that day huh? yes, stay in bed and watch TV all day. Eat candy too.

Agreed to this. 2020 s**t show.

Getting some rains here, but think it's minor off shoots of the storm moving up from the south. Colorado and Cali need the rain the most.

glad work is going well recently my husbands work has been having problems with the oven so he has had to use the deck oven and has proceeded to burn 3-5 parts of his arms and his stomach the deck oven is around 7ft tall so reaching up to get stuff off the top shelf tends to end in getting burned or if you aren't stable you can pull a wrack out from waste height and it burn through your shirt burning_eyes so recently he has been dreading work at least until they get the equipment in working condition they usually take forever to fix anything though gonk

you think I would have common sense to do that but sometimes I get into a rush and my oven mitts only cover my hands so if I touch the rack or top of the oven with my arm it gets cooked since I normally cook at 375-450 degrees F burning_eyes

yeah I will probably look into it since I am one of those people who want to only change out their tires every other year x.X don't drive much but still once tread gets low it is nice to have a spare.

yeah I wouldn't mind the storm hitting walmart corporate lol my walmart recently has been out of stock in almost everything :/ so driving to the next town over has become a weekly occurrence. luckily we have just had lots of rain today I got to see a double rainbow it had rained so much and right before sunset the sun finally came out x.X it is suppose to rain about 10 days in a row so I am expecting flooding since the ground water hasn't evaporated from the last few weeks of rain lol

neat I had heard mention of Tasha's Cauldron smile will definitely take a look and get more info might use it in the next campaign. 3nodding

wow that is a lot just to program the key is a pain. I know why they put in chips (to make security better and stealing cars harder) but man did they have to make it so complicated and expensive x.X I heard replacing the Immobilizer is around $2000 x.X and like I said getting a key and having it programmed is about $80-$100... my husband sat down and watched the vid with me and was like I would rather work and get the money to buy the key than have to go though the process of taking out the glove box and programming the box and such x.X never knew how complicated chips in a key were lol ... it only came with one because it was a used car with little miles on it and the owner that traded it in only had one key and the dealer didn't want to go through he hassle of getting a new key when usually around here they only sell keys with one car and make you pay for a spare...really scummy but sadly most sellers are gonk

yeah probably get a movie list and watch movies snack and sleep all day that day lol whee

I am honestly hoping 2021 isn't as bad x.X but you never know gonk

yeah cali and Colorado don't see much rain throughout the year so they almost always need rainfall... Hope you can have a good weekend... not sure when your next offday will be but hopefully you can relax and enjopy your time off from work :3 yum_puddi

Yes, another one of those really late replies. gonk

He ever get the ovens fixed at his work?
Doesnt pay to get into a huge rush in the kitchen sometimes. Pull oven rack out, pick up dish. 3nodding

How's the new car treating you guys? Ok so far?
Get your new key yet?
Well, good news is, key can be by-passed, and now you know, thanks to videos on it. rofl Just need to have the chip near the steering wheel. Could see about getting a key cut for it, with out the chip, put the key with the chip near the wheel, see about starting car with out chip key. If it works...tape the damn original key under the steering wheel, get two normal keys cut. ninja

Sadly our wish was not answered, corporate walmart still stands, s**t heads. gonk

Goes on the hunt for a delorean and nuclear energy. That's it, going back in time, 2020, screw you.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:26 pm
Nidorous
theClassySavage

You're welcome. Glad you joined us. 3nodding

You've come to the right place for gifting and giving gifts. We'll be starting up our usual give away soon; later this month. We'll have games, prizes, chaos, mayhem and beer. emotion_yatta

rofl Maniac mall santa. With or with out the ride on shopping cart?

Glad it brightened up your day. 3nodding As I said in the invite, I have it on good authority that you earned a spot on the elves' nice list this year.

Haha i have been obsessively gift-giving for some time smile

sadly i have no rideon shopping cart, but it would complete the aesthetic!

Im looking forward to the beer and Mayhem!  

MiahGrapesSews

Moonracer

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:18 pm
Nidorous
Moonracer

emotion_jawdrop Don't drink eggnog?! Blasphemy!
But but but....they have those boxes to keep things cold in shipping. rofl But with the way the post office system has been here lately, probably not.

rofl You have a knack for killing innocent computers, huh?
As for screwing something up beyond repair, well, it's sitting there doing nothing, you were nearly sure it was beyond repair as it was, right? In that case, you can't mess it up any more. But I am 99.9% sure that if you can get it booted up you can get your stuff off it. Know any techy people you could ask near by? Friends?

Hm odd that it keeps trying to connect to a wifi and the one you have, it shouldn't be doing that. This is your computer doing this? Wifi making speakers pop? Wow. Did you have it plugged in on same electrical outlet? I know sometimes my speakers will pick up my phone frequency and make static sounds. Just need to move the phone away from them and it is fine. Maybe router too close?

Yes, the hats they never had any good ones for Akabane. And then when they did, had that lame veil on it or it sat stupidly on the head. gonk Thankfully now with layering tweaks, can kill those things off. Had been wanting to pull him off for awhile and finally got around to it.

Sorry for a late reply.... eh-heh. gonk

*chuckles* Yeah I get told that a lot. I mean a lot. I apparently am a very blasphemous person. *shrugs*
Yeah, I've heard horror stories about mail lately so probably not the best idea right now.

Oh a very strong knack for it.
*blink thinks then nods* Well that is very true. Okay well I'll give it a try...when I can find time.
Uh...not so much. I...don't have any friends that live near me. I use to know a person that was very techy, but...I don't trust him to be...a non idiot during this pandemic. So...no, not really. There are other reasons as well but we'll leave it with that one as it is a fairly big deal and good reason.

Well because there is one two kinds of WiFi like 4 and 6? Or something? One I would have the other I don't but yet it was like it got confused on which one to use, and not to mention I didn't want to go WiFi to begin with. So I could never get a very stable signal with WiFi. Once I disabled them I haven't had troubles with that. *nods* It was just a sound a faint sound you could hear and I say "pop" because it was a quick sound, faint, but quick like a pop is quick so I describe it as a pop. The reason I think it had to do with the WiFi is because as soon as I disabled the WiFi, both of them, the sound vanished from my speakers. Through the Ethernet I don't have troubles with my speakers. Sadly I'll still lose connections, and will never get it back unless I unplug the modem rest for 15 seconds and then plug it back in and I'll get connection as soon as it finishes booting back up. I don't know what to do about that because it's sometimes so bad that I've unplugged and plugged back in twice in a day, but that was the worst. Then I'll go for weeks just fine and then it'll do it again. I'll be in the middle of something online and I'll lose it at times or my computer will be in sleep mode and it'll do it. So not quite sure they've come out and looked but, "oh it's fine" and I feel like they barely look but... *shrugs* Anyway, sorry. Oh and I don't have a router I have a modem. *nods*

That is so true. I remember wanting to make an avi myself of him back in the day and never could get happy with it so I can understand the trouble in finding a good hat. I'm glad you were finally able to make it, and he looked good. ^_^

*waves hand and smiles* No worries, you should see some of my replies sometimes. I'll drop off the face of the planet and then suddenly fire off a letter and chat for a bit then drop off the face of the planet again. ^_^; I always tell my friends I'm not the greatest at keeping in contact sometimes.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:26 am
Nidorous

Yes, another one of those really late replies. gonk

He ever get the ovens fixed at his work?
Doesnt pay to get into a huge rush in the kitchen sometimes. Pull oven rack out, pick up dish. 3nodding

How's the new car treating you guys? Ok so far?
Get your new key yet?
Well, good news is, key can be by-passed, and now you know, thanks to videos on it. rofl Just need to have the chip near the steering wheel. Could see about getting a key cut for it, with out the chip, put the key with the chip near the wheel, see about starting car with out chip key. If it works...tape the damn original key under the steering wheel, get two normal keys cut. ninja

Sadly our wish was not answered, corporate walmart still stands, s**t heads. gonk

Goes on the hunt for a delorean and nuclear energy. That's it, going back in time, 2020, screw you.

... NO worries smile I just like knowing you are doing well from time to time xp

yeah they fixed it earlier last week so he hasn't burned himself recently. He actually is looking into working at walmart or target distribution since they raised their starting pay to $5 more an hour than what he currently makes working as a baker... the only problem is every time he switches work things go great for a month or 2 and then either coworkers don't like him and try to get him fired ( people don't like he is there to work and not to socialize in a high school equivalent click system) or he gets sick and they send him home and fire him since around here you get a 3-6 month period where most jobs will fire you if you call out sick even with a doctors notice. some jobs aren't that bad but most are they hate that people aren't robots gonk ...so he is weighing his options he just realized he didn't want to work as a baker the rest of his life and the company has changed the amount of work he has to do every night since they got rid of all the managers above him and now he does their job on top of what he was previously doing with no pay increase (and was told no raises this year due to the loss of profit during covid x.X) scream

true I haven't burned myself in a while luckily lol but man my burns tend to never heal sweatdrop

No not yet we haven't had the extra funds but we do plan on getting one before the end of the month since I will probably be driving it more whee I didn't get taught how to drive till I was around 20-21 so I am skittish to drive unless I have my husband in the car because honestly I don't think women like me that are easily spooked or distracted are good drivers sweatdrop
true that could work lol

yeah walmart if a crumby company but sadly where I live they are the only people other than target that pay more than $11 an hour x.X amazon has me annoyed I had to return something to them since it was too small and it took them over 3 1/2 weeks and 2 phone calls to give me a refund. they were like we forgot to process the refund scream like how? it should be automatically processed once you receive the return back... also right after the return my amazon account got hacked luckily they realized this person ordered like $300-400 worth of things to a state that the account owner doesn't live in imma freeze the account and hold the purchases until the owner of the account contacts us wahmbulance so I got to deal with that today other than that not a lot of stress or negative things other than being broke until next week xd

LOL yep thats the right idea and mindset for this year xp
yum_puddi

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
--!!!--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff