Submit

Whaddya buyin' stranger?
  ___
View Results

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:33 am
I know many people are always on the look out for an unlisted / inflated item.

For those of you who are looking for an item, you may post here asking if anyone is willing to sell one to you.

Please, do not harass the elves or other members of the guild for items. If someone has one they're willing to sell, they may offer to do so here.

All negotiations on items are left up to the parties involved. ( The elves will not step in to assist, unless it is to bring the ban hammer down on the whole party. )

There is also this thread you may like to visit as well: [NEW] Unlisted/Wanted Items Thread

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:34 am

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

battery_bee

Feral Trash

26,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:13 pm
I just want to state that I do have multiples of a lot of items. Most of which I bought just because they were on my wishlist, even though I couldn't remember why I wanted them.
Ghost me and PM or quote me if you want to buy something.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:42 am
battery_bee
I just want to state that I do have multiples of a lot of items. Most of which I bought just because they were on my wishlist, even though I couldn't remember why I wanted them.

Hi there! How do I ghost you?  

Wernher Von Braun

Friendly Genius

7,500 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

battery_bee

Feral Trash

26,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:56 am
Wernher Von Braun
battery_bee

Go to the avatar builder under the "My Gaia" tab at the header.

Under the title for "Avatar Builder 1.0" it will say "Ghost?" Click that, and a text area will appear.

Enter 9037127 and hit the button next to the text area that says "Ghost". It will pull up my avatar.

Then scroll down to the selection box that says "Item DB(Default)" and switch it to the "Inventory" option.

Then, on the right side of that selection box, there is a text area and a button that says "Go". Hit the button that says "Go". My inventory will appear and you can browse through my items.

If you want to look for a specific item, type it into the text box next to the "Go" button. Make sure you leave the selection on "Inventory", though.

Not everything is for sale, but I have quite a bit that I would be fine with selling, so just PM or quote me here with the list of items you want as well as your offer on them. I use the platinum system, so if you could make your offers in platinum, I would greatly appreciate it.

EDIT: I also have items in my shops, as well as in my mule's shops. The links for my mule account shops are in my store. If you, or anyone else in the guild would like to purchase those items or trade for them, Just let me know. I will also lower the prices for guild members. I'm fine with haggling with you guys. I know some of my prices are crazy. It's just because I would rather trade for an unlisted item from my wishlist than get platinum for those items.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:00 am
battery_bee
Wernher Von Braun
battery_bee

Under the title for "Avatar Builder 1.0" it will say "Ghost?" Click that, and a text area will appear.

Enter 9037127 and hit the button next to the text area that says "Ghost". It will pull up my avatar.

Then scroll down to the selection box that says "Item DB(Default)" and switch it to the "Inventory" option.

Then, on the right side of that selection box, there is a text area and a button that says "Go". Hit the button that says "Go". My inventory will appear and you can browse through my items.

If you want to look for a specific item, type it into the text box next to the "Go" button. Make sure you leave the selection on "Inventory", though.

Not everything is for sale, but I have quite a bit that I would be fine with selling, so just PM or quote me here with the list of items you want as well as your offer on them. I use the platinum system, so if you could make your offers in platinum, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for answering my question! Now I know how to ghost someone smile  

Wernher Von Braun

Friendly Genius

7,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:20 am
battery_bee
Wernher Von Braun
battery_bee

EDIT: I also have items in my shops, as well as in my mule's shops. The links for my mule account shops are in my store. If you, or anyone else in the guild would like to purchase those items or trade for them, Just let me know. I will also lower the prices for guild members. I'm fine with haggling with you guys. I know some of my prices are crazy. It's just because I would rather trade for an unlisted item from my wishlist than get platinum for those items.

Never knew how to do this either, TY for the heads up. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:48 am
AstroZeek

Wernher Von Braun

The number entered is my ghost ID. You can find yours when you go to your profile. It is in the URL. It is the numbers after your username. So it would be the red portion of the example below.

https://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/battery_bee/9037127/  

battery_bee

Feral Trash

26,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wernher Von Braun

Friendly Genius

7,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:54 am
battery_bee
AstroZeek

Wernher Von Braun

The number entered is my ghost ID. You can find yours when you go to your profile. It is in the URL. It is the numbers after your username. So it would be the red portion of the example below.

https://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/battery_bee/9037127/

Thanks for that additional information!. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:23 am
Sorry. All I could do when I popped on this page was laugh when I seen the poll question especially since hubby's been playing Resident Evil 4 so much lately. I immediately heard the merchants laugh. rofl  

1littlewolfy

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100

winnter_spirals

Friendly Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:06 am
I’m looking for Gift of the witch
And lex
I have a lot of things in my store I can barter with and 20k plat
Anyone?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:07 pm
winnter_spirals
And lex
Anyone?

Would you have a link to the first item? Not seeing anything with that name in the MP, or similar. I see one of those things that go by your user name called Gift Witch ? Witch Gift?  

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

winnter_spirals

Friendly Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:18 pm
Nidorous
winnter_spirals
And lex
Anyone?

Would you have a link to the first item? Not seeing anything with that name in the MP, or similar. I see one of those things that go by your user name called Gift Witch ? Witch Gift?

Sorry it’s gift of witch
Not sure how to link it..... I’m sorry  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:28 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:29 pm
winnter_spirals
Nidorous
winnter_spirals
And lex
Anyone?

Sorry it’s gift of witch
Not sure how to link it..... I’m sorry

this?

User Image  
--!!!--

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items