Submit

Whaddya buyin' stranger?
  ___
View Results

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:14 pm
Need some help with alchemy? Need some components? Go see Kelly!

https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/components-from-any-cache-open-free-alchemy-assistance/t.102810423/

She'd also be very happy if you have anything related to alchemy that you could donate or sell to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:09 am
I want one of these. blaugh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:43 am
Looking for:
Gehenna's Ghastly Disciple

https://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10531660/

Willing to pay:
Average Buy Price: 1,219 Platinum

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 1:50 pm
UPDATE: I have moved the chickens to the Home For Wayward Poultry (i.e. my mule). In the unlikely event that anyone might possibly want any of these, they are technically still available, but technically it'll take a bit longer to get them to you because I don't log in to my mule often.

This is a little bit different for a Wanted post:

I WANT TO FIND NEW HOMES FOR THESE CHICKENS!

I played the zOMG easter event a lot, and not only were the equippable chicks dropping at a far higher rate than in past years, it seems that many folks either didn't know you could play pick up chicks with the ones that dropped from eggs that you clobbered, or didn't want them.

Since I am a sucker have compassion for abandoned animals, I ended up with a LOT of these chickens. I'm hoping someone wants some.

As in most years, I have the most of Churpy and Cheepy, less of Chicky, and the least of Chirpy. But I still have multples of each. So if you want a set, just let me know - quote me or PM me, something that will notify me you're interested.

Keep them as pests pets, fry them for dinner, once they're in your inventory they're yours to do with as you wish. I'm not asking.

purplewiz

Crew

Mega Nerd

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 1:52 am
yum_puddi Questing for Crystallized Consort Selene around ABP I would appreciate any help 4laugh . yum_puddi

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 5:10 am
tryna buy these for keeps please
vvv expensive thou crying send offers if willing to sell maybe?
(i also can draw for them if not?)

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

puuur

Magnetic Novel

24,190 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Abomination 100
  • A Novel Idea 0

faelove64

Friendly Fairy

20,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 11:19 am
puuur
tryna buy these for keeps please
vvv expensive thou crying send offers if willing to sell maybe?
(i also can draw for them if not?)

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Flowerless Bloom and Blossoming Sleepy Season are listed in the mp biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 11:22 am
Pesty Elf

How cute is this?? I want one, too 4laugh  

faelove64

Friendly Fairy

20,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 5:36 am
faelove64
Pesty Elf

How cute is this?? I want one, too 4laugh

Doncha just wanna squeeze it? whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:52 pm
If you are doing alchemy and in need of specific items, PM me with what you're looking for.  

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:50 am
purplewiz

I played the zOMG easter event a lot, and not only were the equippable chicks dropping at a far higher rate than in past years, it seems that many folks either didn't know you could play pick up chicks with the ones that dropped from eggs that you clobbered, or didn't want them.

Since I am a sucker have compassion for abandoned animals, I ended up with a LOT of these chickens. I'm hoping someone wants some.

As in most years, I have the most of Churpy and Cheepy, less of Chicky, and the least of Chirpy. But I still have multples of each. So if you want a set, just let me know - quote me or PM me, something that will notify me you're interested.

Keep them as pests pets, fry them for dinner, once they're in your inventory they're yours to do with as you wish. I'm not asking.

Are you still chicken ranching?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:51 am
Visit Dazy!
Request a Grab Bag!

https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.100984991_1/

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

purplewiz

Crew

Mega Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:38 pm
UPDATE: see the original post above.

Pesty Elf
purplewiz

They're still running around here, pecking at everything smile . I haven't schlepped them all off elsewhere, so if anyone still wants some, I still have them biggrin .  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:58 am
purplewiz
UPDATE: see the original post above.

Pesty Elf
purplewiz

They're still running around here, pecking at everything smile . I haven't schlepped them all off elsewhere, so if anyone still wants some, I still have them biggrin .

Hmm.....Anon gifts to total strangers? mrgreen  

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:45 pm
Want a few random items?
Send me a labeled trade.

--!!!--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]