Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:29 pm
Esme Marie Cullen
Nidorous
Esme Marie Cullen
I always appreciate freebie links from Nid πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈ πŸ’‹
I have access to other freebie threads (no rush). Can we eventually have a thread for those? I don’t want to clutter the guild!

If Gaia ever gives us any free stuff, I can post it over here somewhere. 3nodding

You’re awesome πŸ‘
Thank you, wait, give me back my thumb!
Will you let me know where to look? πŸ‘€ Or should I check back here?

I'm sure I'll have a thread for it. 3nodding
If you don't see it here right away, Wolfy's guild you know will have it there too.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:39 am
Nidorous
KaosBringer
Nid needs to change their socks more. mrgreen

Not as bad as you need to change your undies. emotion_kirakira

My undies were not in question here scream ................ redface  

KaosBringer

Gifted Genius

16,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:15 pm
KaosBringer
Nidorous
KaosBringer
Nid needs to change their socks more. mrgreen

Not as bad as you need to change your undies. emotion_kirakira

My undies were not in question here scream ................ redface

BUT THEY ARE. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:52 am
not a suggestion more an observation but don't the elves look more scary dangerous now sweatdrop guess life at the north pole isn't all sugar canes and hot chocolate  

Remy LeBeau 1982

Shy Bookworm

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:04 pm
Remy LeBeau 1982
not a suggestion more an observation but don't the elves look more scary dangerous now sweatdrop guess life at the north pole isn't all sugar canes and hot chocolate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:17 am
I'd like some suggestions. As some may know, this will be our 10th anniversary of the giveaway. *confetti toss*

I'd like some suggestions on a game or 2 to add to the fun. I have a couple ideas, but who knows.... I might like yours more.
I don't care for overly-involved games, but nothing too simple either.

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:10 pm
Pesty Elf
I'd like some suggestions. As some may know, this will be our 10th anniversary of the giveaway. *confetti toss*

I'd like some suggestions on a game or 2 to add to the fun. I have a couple ideas, but who knows.... I might like yours more.

Screw reindeer games, drinking games with Horace! emotion_yatta

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:08 am
A "catch the eggnog" where little images of eggnog are posted through the topic from time to time and the first one to quote it get a small prize? And when a connaisseur of fine beverage has drink like 10 or 20 or whatever eggnogs, he/she gets a bigger prize?

Idea also work with catching Santa's reindeers but someone Nidorous said screw the reindeers crying

Or a "destroy the snow fort", where you hide Santa's gifts behind a huge snow fort with something like 999 PV and people generate a random number between 1 and 20 to bring down the fort, and when finally they smash it down, gifts are realeased to everyone who took part in the effort? Can be a limited entry game, for easier track.  

Esteraz

Virtuous Prophet

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:42 am
Nidorous
Pesty Elf

You know he won't share the beverages, so you'll have to bring your own.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:43 am
Esteraz
A "catch the eggnog" where little images of eggnog are posted through the topic from time to time and the first one to quote it get a small prize? And when a connaisseur of fine beverage has drink like 10 or 20 or whatever eggnogs, he/she gets a bigger prize?

Idea also work with catching Santa's reindeers but someone Nidorous said screw the reindeers crying

Or a "destroy the snow fort", where you hide Santa's gifts behind a huge snow fort with something like 999 PV and people generate a random number between 1 and 20 to bring down the fort, and when finally they smash it down, gifts are realeased to everyone who took part in the effort? Can be a limited entry game, for easier track.

Very good! I like them! heart
Nid said screw the reindeer games...I think he just wants to go drinking with Horace. biggrin  

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:44 pm
Pesty Elf
Nidorous
Pesty Elf

You know he won't share the beverages, so you'll have to bring your own.

See, I get dibs if I stick my tongue in them, he usually lets me keep the drink. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:48 pm
Nidorous

See, I get dibs if I stick my tongue in them, he usually lets me keep the drink. emotion_kirakira

And I completely understand that. emotion_facepalm  

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

Bill the Rooster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:00 am
Can an elf create 2 banners, left and right aligned, with one linked to the giveaway and one linked to the guild? In the meantime, where is a link for a banner to the guild?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:24 am
Bill the Rooster
Can an elf create 2 banners, left and right aligned, with one linked to the giveaway and one linked to the guild? In the meantime, where is a link for a banner to the guild?

to guild:
User Image

and "aligned", just smoosh 2 of 'em together. biggrin

User ImageUser Image

why does it look like Horace is slightly miffed at Pesty in the guild banner? *I'm* not the one who stuck my tongue in his beer.  

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

--!!!--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out