Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
As of 2020 I am possibly considered to have full blownAutism

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:06 pm
Things happening at my stupid job, to protect myself I’m seeing therapists and getting help in case unfortunate happens cuz I’ve been acting very disrespectful to my workers and superiors. I know it’s cuz of my autism but can’t use that as excuse for my awful disrespectful behavior. I’m concerned they are trying to trap me at my job to get me to leave or fire me but I’ve been there for over 6 years, 5 years as an assistant manager. Don’t know why The hell this is happening now.

So now they have to treat and accommodate me because of my autism and if they fail to do that then this whole awful problem with me and them terminating me or demoting me we may have to take it to court cuz me and my mom feel like discrimination is happening. Apparently it’s stupid HR that gets the complaints so my boss and even the district manager don’t know what will happen. It’s up to HR. But if I mention I’m autistic they may be afraid. But I’m ready. Count on it.

Apparently I was supposed to tell the company I had aspergers since day 1. Didn’t know that. I have told most of my former store managers I had aspergers, but now it’s gonna become a huge thing and if things get bad, we may have to take it to court. My stupid neurotypical co workers don’t understand me.

I’ve done soo many bad things to people on this site back then, only to realize that I’m the one who is weird and abnormal. Saying you all see weirdly, I’m the one who sees world differently cuz I’m autistic. sad Feel like such an alien.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:39 pm
It was a bit hard to get a clear indication of what all is happening... but I'll try to reply to what I was able to make out.

Human Resources can actually be a good department to have on your side. Yes, they may be receiving the complaints but they can assist on determining whether whatever is happening can be connected with discrimination. They usually look into seeing whether previous steps on an in-department level was taken to address the issue (i.e. your boss speaking to you one-on-one about recent behavior) or not. Plus this situation allows them to reassess on how they approach gathering information about future employees; typically places inquire upon application/orientation process on whether one has anything that may impact one's ability to complete certain tasks completely. So, if your work place did have that information and did not take it into account, they might be found at fault. *shrugs* Not knowing the full details of what is going on, I can only give a generalized analyzation of why these steps are being taken. Hopefully everything will work itself out.

Everyone has their own experiences and issues that affect how they see the world... and could be considered "abnormal." It just takes time for others to see things from another's perspective and understand how the world works for them.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:19 pm
I’m more of a freak. You mentioned a boss speaking to me about my behavior. That’s happened 5 times now under my new manager, and my manager has said that he’s never dealt with someone as weird and complicated as me. Where by the second talk or sit downs with other employees it’s usually resolved by then by either termination or demotion or person quitting. Hasn’t happened to me yet. Probably cuz now they are afraid. Me and my mom even had to go to the store in person to find out cuz they weren’t answering store phone, and both the district manager and my current manager didn’t call my mom back ignoring us. Soo unprofessional.

Then when we went in person, my manager didn’t say much to my mom on what’s happening in regards to me cuz he claims he can’t. Then mom asked if we needed to get a lawyer involved, all he said is depends on HR.

Ridiculous. Depending on HRs action on me despite being with company for over 6 years, 5 as an assistant manager. Hahaha yeah we’re gonna be ready should they terminate or demote me. We’re not kidding. It’s the first time ever that I had to ask my family for help. I mean I’m independent, but haven’t asked my family for help since my breakthrough year of 2013. It’s bad but it’s never afraid to ask for help from your allies/family.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:47 am
Anaya the Bee
I’m more of a freak. You mentioned a boss speaking to me about my behavior. That’s happened 5 times now under my new manager, and my manager has said that he’s never dealt with someone as weird and complicated as me. Where by the second talk or sit downs with other employees it’s usually resolved by then by either termination or demotion or person quitting. Hasn’t happened to me yet. Probably cuz now they are afraid. Me and my mom even had to go to the store in person to find out cuz they weren’t answering store phone, and both the district manager and my current manager didn’t call my mom back ignoring us. Soo unprofessional.

Then when we went in person, my manager didn’t say much to my mom on what’s happening in regards to me cuz he claims he can’t. Then mom asked if we needed to get a lawyer involved, all he said is depends on HR.

Ridiculous. Depending on HRs action on me despite being with company for over 6 years, 5 as an assistant manager. Hahaha yeah we’re gonna be ready should they terminate or demote me. We’re not kidding. It’s the first time ever that I had to ask my family for help. I mean I’m independent, but haven’t asked my family for help since my breakthrough year of 2013. It’s bad but it’s never afraid to ask for help from your allies/family.

It sounds like your management has tried addressing the issue on a personal level and no permanent solution has happened. So, I can see why they are now letting the next level of command handle the situation. This isn't just a personal attack on you, it's how all businesses handle complicated situations that have gotten out of their ability of solving. As for the managers not speaking to you, yes, their behavior is a bit rude about avoiding your calls but on the other hand, I understand why they don't want to speak further on it. Probably to prevent any further complications on possibly solving the issue. Basically going along the same lines of the "Anything you say or do can and will be used against you." Just like how you are looking out for your back, they are doing the same thing for themselves. Also, if HR is taking over the "case," they usually don't share any details of their investigation until they've come to a decision. So, there probably is nothing for the managers to share more on the matter because they are in the same waiting game as you on how the situation will proceed.

Regardless of how long someone has been with a company, there are still guidelines companies have to follow. Most of the places I've worked for have a certain number of warnings or levels of disciplinary actions before the next step of action is taken. They are probably turning to HR to see to how to proceed with your case because of the unique situation you pose for them.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:00 pm
Still, 6 ******** years and my current manager is treating that like it’s nothing. He keeps criticizing me for not doing things and as of recently he’s even saying that I am not even performing my assistant manager duties anymore. That I’m falling behind my asm duties. ******** him I’ve been assistant since feb 2015.

Basically this stupid company is preventing me from going to store manager level. And now my current manager is doubting me, and one of my best coworkers, due to recent actions An HR action has stated that me and her can no longer ever work together. So it’s bad so I have to get out. I’m going to dvr Tuesday, cuz they can help me find a job better suitable for my disability/autism.

But if I get one yes even one more ******** complaint from either a customer or an employee, I will officially give my 1 months notice. I’m done.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:15 pm
Hmm... well, best of luck finding something that will be better suited for you.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

TheLuckyOne149

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:33 am
I can see how this is somewhat bad for you, but hopefully things will work out. I hope this helps answer your question. Take care of yourself!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:58 pm
TheLuckyOne149
I can see how this is somewhat bad for you, but hopefully things will work out. I hope this helps answer your question. Take care of yourself!
look at my recent topic, things have gotten worse  

Anaya the Bee

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces