Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
New Beginnings - A Passage to Galar (Team Mission 0) [Fin] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:02 pm
A crisp wind blows across the ocean and graces the port city of Castelia with a taste of salty sea air. People and Pokemon alike scurry up and down the docks and piers madly, a scene that wasn't too out of the ordinary but today it was particularly chaotic, the amount of creatures running about putting the structural integrity of the infrastructure to the test. Dock alongside Cruise Pier was a massive white ship, striking in its design and exclusive in its passengers. It was a ship which some of Snagem was familiar with but even the familiar would always be taken back by its beautiful, a modern marvel. The Royal Unova was a ship without compare, some even going as far as claiming it to surpass the fabled S.S. Anne, a comparison no one dare speak to not bring ill luck.

A massive group of people and their Pokemon had congregated on Cruise Pier just to get a look at the stunning ship and its famous and soon-to-be famous passengers. Even the local wild Pokemon had gathered to see what all the fuss was about, a bloom of Frillish and Jellicent bobbing in the waters and a flock of Pidove perched on every inch of railing. It was a spectacle like none other.

All of Unova heard of the events that would transpire today, half the region finding out by word of mouth well before BW News broke the story on the Xtransceiver network. The regions of the world were coming together to hold a global tournament to take place in the region of Unova's greatest historical rivals; Galar. While many Unovans spit at the name of Galar even more were excited for the chance to finally prove their superiority over Galar once and for. It wasn't the type of sentiment the Indigo Alliance had in mind when they came up with the idea but as long as it brought everyone together they couldn't complain.

As for who Unova would send to put Galar in their place it was a mystery to everyone, in fact the Unovan League only took four days to gather their team, many trainers rushing into their local gym to auction for a spot. Today was the day the region would find out who was on Team Victory, a name which oozed arrogance but alas it was the name that won the Xtransceiver vote. The amassed Unovans waved flags and banners with images of their team mascot, Victini, on them, the people throwing up two fingers to make a 'V', a gesture which they would certainly be using for the remainder of the tournament.

And now that brings us to another team, one of which would not receive any fanfare at all, the populace apparently completely clueless that they would be boarding the ship today as well. Sub had arrived first, pushing his way through the crowd and making it up to the gangway, flashing the attendants keeping the rest away his ticket, identical to the others he handed out to the rest of the Snagems. The citizens shouted as he boarded the ship, asking who he was and if he was part of Team Victory, but alas the Snagem leader did not respond. He could hear someone back there informing the crowd that he was not, the boisterous crowd responding with disappointment.

Now boarded on the ship Sub would find a spot on the upper deck to lean on a guardrail and just look at the crowd, watching them continue to carry on in anticipation of Team Victory. He found it curious after all that went down in the war that Unova was actually so eager to participate in something as frivolous as a tournament but then again this might just be the thing to help the populace get their minds off the tragedies they suffered and bring them together under in a more pleasant situation.

"Not a one recognized me." Sub mused aloud to himself, finding it shocking that after all the times his face was plastered across the news in Kalos and his public displays during the way that nary a person took note of the Snagem leader. He chalked it up to the frenzy over Team Victory they worked themselves into. Oh well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:18 pm
I sighed as I walked toward the Royal Unova, the Xtransceiver in my hand displaying the fanfare on the local network in regards to the event he was joining.

"What's wrong?" Keiko asked as she walked beside me, Abby trailing behind us but keeping enough pace to keep up with us.

"This is being televised. They don't know us now, but as the tournament goes on, they will. While I don't know about my father, Mom will definitely be watching. I'm going to have to explain Team Snagem to them after this. The Purrloin will be out of the bag at that point."

"Oh," Keiko sighed. That was troubling. "What will they say?"

"Much as I dread it, I'll have to deal with it later. Right now, I have to focus on this tournament." I insisted, pocketing my Xtransceiver.

"What's the big deal?" Abby huffed despite her relatively good mood.

"Well, my parents weren't members al.... nevermind that, sorry," I replied, realizing how impolite that was sounding compared to how it sounded in my head. "My parents, well, they paid my way through Pokemon Tech, so they expect a lot out of me. I doubt they'll be happy that I've been spending the last ten years as a vigilate at best."

Abby didn't reply to that, so the three of us marched in relative silence outside the cheering the locals were doing toward the Royal Unova, entering therein.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:21 pm
Next to arrive would be Gima fallowing right behind the boss, hoping that gorgeous gym leader was on board the liner while glacing at the scene of pidoves thinking to himself (i need one) but now was not the time to be worried as he had his most trusted pokemon on his belt. "EY Boss!" he shouted calling out to the dark one . then looked to ter passing by him at that moment his eyes narrowed on ter " you wont beat me psychic boy" gima muttered the worse so ter could not hear.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:01 pm
SubonicXP

"You know, if I had to make a guess," Sol spoke up, having arrived around the same time as Sub and followed him to the upper deck. "I'd imagine they did. But hype and being starstruck is a strong combination. Think the last time I saw this kind of hype and general... regionalism, I guess you'd call it, I was still a kid. At least to this level."

"If Unova's like this, I'm not sure I'd want to know how Orre is right now-" Aden spoke up, only to get a sudden thought in his head. "Actually, hold on, I'm curious now." He'd step away, going back to the lower decks from whence he apparently came- probably in time to hear the remarks from Sub and Sol.

He'd return almost as quickly, through one of the cabin doors. "Yep, they're in just as much of a fervor. Guess being sorta Unova adjacent would do that."

"Uh... huh." Sol opted to leave it at that, not wanting to convert his brain into a pretzel. "At any rate, I wouldn't let it bother you too much, Sub. Everyone's probably more focused on this tournament, if only for their own sakes if nothing else."

TerashiLeonGoken

"Given everything that's happened, don't be surprised if they know something anyway. We're not exactly a bunch of unknowns anymore," Cera remarked, being the next to arrive with a ticket in her hands. "Though, I'm not gonna pretend to know your folks or prod your mind so I do, so I can't vouch how they'd react."

---

Out of them, Amaranth would be trailing a bit behind, finally arriving too. For the moment, she largely kept to herself as she flashed her ticket and went aboard, seeing if she could find one of the others or a cabin- she wasn't picky about which one, already being more than a little anxious with the crowd as it was.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:23 pm
"Frankly Sub, it's probably just as well. I wouldn't prod. If this is going to be how you said its going to be, then the less eyes on us, the better. We don't need the power of what...five? Other regions bearing down on us all at once because of the kind of name we supposedly made ourselves anyhow." I said to him.

I found my way onto land, with Freth and Tristen right behind me. I felt a bit better than before. Though wing still aches a bit, its at least usable now and frankly? Perhaps an outing like this was needed. We deserved it. Ein was gone, Lysandre before him, and while S22 was a bit of concern, it was a non-issue. We were actually good to actually...relax...for at least a short time anyways. Many, including myself, had a lot on their minds from the aftermath of Ein's apparent end and maybe it was high time for a bit of sport. Aden and Tristen for instance wasted no time having a Pokemon battle back at the headquarters which was a nice thing to see. Though I have to admit, going somewhere kind of unfamiliar wasn't...what I had in mind to relax, tournament or not.

Galar was foreign to me. The most I knew about them was that they were neighbors to the Kalos region with perhaps the same kind of class to boot...or lack thereof, depending on who you ask. One thing that had me wondering is if Galar too were big on the mega evolutions like Kalos were. Oh God...that would make things taxing in the long run, now that I thought about it.

Freth would actually be in the same boat as I am, honestly. Though difference is, in her case, she apparently had twice great grandparents on her mother's side that hailed from Galar that moved to the Indigo chain decades ago. That being said, it was a footnote at best and nothing she really ever thought about until Sub brought up this tournament. While she's partaking in this tournament, she is actually more in it to just...explore a little. Why not? They were essentially on vacation.

Tristen would be in a similar boat to Freth in the sense of treating this like a vacation. He's been probably more apt to explore the world than any one Snagem here if given the chance. A learning experience, perhaps, even. What was Galar's history like? What Pokemon are around? What food is there? Opportunities abound should he be given the chance.

"So, where do we exactly go? Have you gotten GRAY to get us a map of this place?" Freth asked. "Last thing I need is Blizzard getting lost somewhere."

"I'm not that bad."

"When you know where things are, no. Otherwise, you may as well be in darkness without any of your senses. It's almost embarrassing. It's like that time when you visited Hoenn the first time when we were still enemies."

"Are you about to bring up Verdenturf?! I was trying to follow one of your subordinates back to you!"

"Why do you think I had my subordinates out there? I realized it just before hand in Mauville."

".............." If one could only imagine the red of embarrassment in my cheeks right now...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:37 pm
Blizzard120
"Frankly Sub, it's probably just as well. I wouldn't prod. If this is going to be how you said its going to be, then the less eyes on us, the better. We don't need the power of what...five? Other regions bearing down on us all at once because of the kind of name we supposedly made ourselves anyhow." I said to him.

I found my way onto land, with Freth and Tristen right behind me. I felt a bit better than before. Though wing still aches a bit, its at least usable now and frankly? Perhaps an outing like this was needed. We deserved it. Ein was gone, Lysandre before him, and while S22 was a bit of concern, it was a non-issue. We were actually good to actually...relax...for at least a short time anyways. Many, including myself, had a lot on their minds from the aftermath of Ein's apparent end and maybe it was high time for a bit of sport. Aden and Tristen for instance wasted no time having a Pokemon battle back at the headquarters which was a nice thing to see. Though I have to admit, going somewhere kind of unfamiliar wasn't...what I had in mind to relax, tournament or not.

Galar was foreign to me. The most I knew about them was that they were neighbors to the Kalos region with perhaps the same kind of class to boot...or lack thereof, depending on who you ask. One thing that had me wondering is if Galar too were big on the mega evolutions like Kalos were. Oh God...that would make things taxing in the long run, now that I thought about it.

Freth would actually be in the same boat as I am, honestly. Though difference is, in her case, she apparently had twice great grandparents on her mother's side that hailed from Galar that moved to the Indigo chain decades ago. That being said, it was a footnote at best and nothing she really ever thought about until Sub brought up this tournament. While she's partaking in this tournament, she is actually more in it to just...explore a little. Why not? They were essentially on vacation.

Tristen would be in a similar boat to Freth in the sense of treating this like a vacation. He's been probably more apt to explore the world than any one Snagem here if given the chance. A learning experience, perhaps, even. What was Galar's history like? What Pokemon are around? What food is there? Opportunities abound should he be given the chance.

"So, where do we exactly go? Have you gotten GRAY to get us a map of this place?" Freth asked. "Last thing I need is Blizzard getting lost somewhere."

"I'm not that bad."

"When you know where things are, no. Otherwise, you may as well be in darkness without any of your senses. It's almost embarrassing. It's like that time when you visited Hoenn the first time when we were still enemies."

"Are you about to bring up Verdenturf?! I was trying to follow one of your subordinates back to you!"

"Why do you think I had my subordinates out there? I realized it just before hand in Mauville."

".............." If one could only imagine the red of embarrassment in my cheeks right now...
"I always had the feeling circumstances would have Freth playing someone like a piano." Sol remarked, chuckling a bit at the humor of the situation. "Can't say I'd have guessed it'd be you."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:41 pm
Darksol88
"I always had the feeling circumstances would have Freth playing someone like a piano." Sol remarked, chuckling a bit at the humor of the situation. "Can't say I'd have guessed it'd be you."

"Look, it was a complicated time, well before Snagem, and frankly...more of a learning experience than I care to admit. Shut up. Though in hind sight, what I figured out then was paltry compared to when Snagem actually became a thing...God...where the hell did the time go?"

"Fighting and training." Tristen said, looking at me with a rather deadpan look. He was trying to hold his tongue all this time after learning about the history of Freth and I.

"...hush, you." I replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:56 pm
Ryan was down in his cabin. He had his Suicune mask in his hands and was looking at it. He was debating whether or not he should be his masked alter-ego for the entirety of this trip or not. He was fairly sure there would be moments or even stretches where he would slip into Deep Blue and be on his own, but for the most part? he was fairly sure he would be with the Team for the majority of this adventure.

The channeler let's out a gusty sigh and sets the mask down next to him before laying down. It was going to be a long trip, might as well pass it the best way he knew to pass long boat rides.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:59 pm
-l- JoltiBun -l-

"Hm? Oh, hey there Gima, glad to see you made it aboard." He greeted his fellow Snagem. He chuckled slightly at his comment at Terashi and just shook his head. "Excited I see, good."

Darksol88

When Sol showed up he turned his back to the pier and the crowd below, leaning back and resting on the railing behind him. "That's a fair observation. But yeah, it has been a long time since I've seen any place anywhere this fired up. Kind of nice to see actually." That was when Aden spoke up, ran off, and then returned just as quick, confirming that Orre was just as bad.

"Huh, what do you know. Not surprising but now I wonder if Orre was invited to participate or if they are just cheering for Unova. If they are sending their own team then it will be interesting to see who they send." He pondered, Orre certainly have its fill of characters.

"You're right, Sol. The more we-" And that was when another bird person, or two, showed up.

Blizzard120

"...basically what he said, took the words out of my mouth." He smirked. "Those regions and whoever else they invited, considering they invited us but yeah. Good points." He responded to Blizzard, giving the other two of the Cold One family a little wave. He found it funny watching Blizzard and Freth reminisce the way they did, it was nice to see them relatively laid back. For once Snagem didn't have to worry about getting killed.

Blizzard120

Darksol88

Then came Sol to add a little more fuel to fire, Sub for once didn't jump in though, instead he stood back and enjoyed the show. A cruise and a show. Life couldn't get any better than this.

-----

That was when the ship blew its horn, startling Sub and a good chunk of the crowd by the looks of it. Sub would clamor to jump around and look down at the pier below, seeing if the members of Team Victory showed up, however by the crowd's reaction he had a gut feeling that while he was talking and paying attention to the others they had slipped aboard. "Darn, I wanted to see what we were up against. Ah well, maybe I can find them on board or something." He said, walking off to find his own cabin and maybe snoop around. Unfortunately he would find out that Team Victory got an entire level of the ship to themselves, completely restricted. Darn, the one time he promised not to break the rules. Great.

-----

[The next day.]

The Royal Unova would make port in a city called Hulbury, at least that's what the ship's captain told them as they pulled in. Once the ship docked they would confirm that the atmosphere in Galar was equal or greater than the frenzy they saw in Unova, a massive crowd of people awaiting them on the docks. Sub was quick to make it to the upper deck this time to see the Unovan team but it didn't matter how long he waited, he didn't catch a glimpse. Did they sneak them off the ship or something? Whatever.

He waited until the crowd died down before stepping off the ship, waiting on the pier for the other Snagems to get off, the crowd of people here gawking at him and asking him if he was part of Team Victory, receiving disappointed groans when he confirmed he was not. Did the alliance not advertise Team Snagem joining up or something?

"Hey! I have you know I was and am a pretty famous and infamous trainer!" Sub shouted at some teenager.

"You got a League Card mate?" He replied.

"...what's that?" Sub responded, only for the teen to laugh at him as he walked off. "Hey! Get back here and recognize me!" Sub wasn't taking this well already.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:01 pm
SubonicXP
A crisp wind blows across the ocean and graces the port city of Castelia with a taste of salty sea air. People and Pokemon alike scurry up and down the docks and piers madly, a scene that wasn't too out of the ordinary but today it was particularly chaotic, the amount of creatures running about putting the structural integrity of the infrastructure to the test. Dock alongside Cruise Pier was a massive white ship, striking in its design and exclusive in its passengers. It was a ship which some of Snagem was familiar with but even the familiar would always be taken back by its beautiful, a modern marvel. The Royal Unova was a ship without compare, some even going as far as claiming it to surpass the fabled S.S. Anne, a comparison no one dare speak to not bring ill luck.

A massive group of people and their Pokemon had congregated on Cruise Pier just to get a look at the stunning ship and its famous and soon-to-be famous passengers. Even the local wild Pokemon had gathered to see what all the fuss was about, a bloom of Frillish and Jellicent bobbing in the waters and a flock of Pidove perched on every inch of railing. It was a spectacle like none other.

All of Unova heard of the events that would transpire today, half the region finding out by word of mouth well before BW News broke the story on the Xtransceiver network. The regions of the world were coming together to hold a global tournament to take place in the region of Unova's greatest historical rivals; Galar. While many Unovans spit at the name of Galar even more were excited for the chance to finally prove their superiority over Galar once and for. It wasn't the type of sentiment the Indigo Alliance had in mind when they came up with the idea but as long as it brought everyone together they couldn't complain.

As for who Unova would send to put Galar in their place it was a mystery to everyone, in fact the Unovan League only took four days to gather their team, many trainers rushing into their local gym to auction for a spot. Today was the day the region would find out who was on Team Victory, a name which oozed arrogance but alas it was the name that won the Xtransceiver vote. The amassed Unovans waved flags and banners with images of their team mascot, Victini, on them, the people throwing up two fingers to make a 'V', a gesture which they would certainly be using for the remainder of the tournament.

And now that brings us to another team, one of which would not receive any fanfare at all, the populace apparently completely clueless that they would be boarding the ship today as well. Sub had arrived first, pushing his way through the crowd and making it up to the gangway, flashing the attendants keeping the rest away his ticket, identical to the others he handed out to the rest of the Snagems. The citizens shouted as he boarded the ship, asking who he was and if he was part of Team Victory, but alas the Snagem leader did not respond. He could hear someone back there informing the crowd that he was not, the boisterous crowd responding with disappointment.

Now boarded on the ship Sub would find a spot on the upper deck to lean on a guardrail and just look at the crowd, watching them continue to carry on in anticipation of Team Victory. He found it curious after all that went down in the war that Unova was actually so eager to participate in something as frivolous as a tournament but then again this might just be the thing to help the populace get their minds off the tragedies they suffered and bring them together under in a more pleasant situation.

"Not a one recognized me." Sub mused aloud to himself, finding it shocking that after all the times his face was plastered across the news in Kalos and his public displays during the way that nary a person took note of the Snagem leader. He chalked it up to the frenzy over Team Victory they worked themselves into. Oh well.

Arkelos walked through the crowds keeping silent. He wore a long draping cloak with a hood. As he walked through the crowd those around him started murmurs and whispers, some were giving him ill looks, others only stared.

After getting through the crowd he started walking up the on ramp; when one of the guards stopped him. "We ask all passengers faces to be visible for identification and security. We would appreciate your cooperation " Arkelos pulled down his hood and pulled back his cloak, looking up at the guard "As you wish." He said flashing his ticket. The crowd started shouting and screaming, ignoring the crowd Arkelos continued onto the ship.

After boarding the ship, Arkelos made his way to the upper deck to find Sub and a few other snagems. "Fancy meeting you all here, of course i would not expect anything less from some of Snagem's Elites memebers." Arkelos said with a smurk.

-------

From a distance screaming and shouting could be heard, a silhouette of a young woman could be seen.The crowd started parting, making way for the young girl. "I hope i'm not to late." As the young woman got closer her appearance came clear, it was Jezebel.

The crowd started cheering, and hooting at her. "I'm so ready for some Sunshine, great food, and comforts of adventure!" Jezebel was wearing her beach ready orange sun dress, with a large beach hat and some sunglasses. She was carrying a picnic basket while pulling behind her a small wagon with 2 suitcases and a cooler. Her two vulpixs, Cayenne and Spearmint, were in close follow as well.

As she approached the on ramp, the gaurds looked at her with stern eyes. "Miss, we can not allow outside food and drinks onto the ship. For public health reasons, we must ask for you to leave those off the ship." Jezebel looked up at the guards. "Oh i completely understand. I'm a chef myself. Public health is a top priority that i take to heart." Jezebel looked over at the other guard "Could yall make a small exception for me? You can inspect my supplies for any diseases or spoils. As a treat for being such gentlemen, you're welcome to a cookie, or pastry."

The guards looked down with a more stern look. "Miss, this is your last and ONLY warning. Try bribing us again, and we'll make sure you don't get on this ship EVER. Do i make myself clear!?"

Jezebel smiled at the man, "Absolutely mister," she said with a wink and blowing a kiss. Her wink was a flirtatious jester to the guards, at the same time a signal to her two foxes to use attract.

In a blink of an eye the two guards started drooling and became feeble minded. "I completely understand that i can't take these items on board, but it would be a waste to just leave them here. I suppose rules are rules."Jezebel said with a underlining voice of disappointment. The guards looked at each other, "Well, we can make this one exception. Also our kitchen chef would welcome an audience with you if you have the time during the voyage." Jezebel started making her way up onto the ship. "Thank you boys." She said with a wink.

Getting up onto the upper deck she found it a bit crowd for sunbathing, so she looks around to see if any is there yet.  

Arkelos

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:03 pm
Ryan disembarks the ship with his Sobble on his shoulder, watching the spectacle that was Sub begging for attention and failing horribly at it.

"Not sure words mean much here, yeah? It seems like if your not a trainer of note here in this region, you're pretty much a nobody." the young man says to Sub.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:04 pm
I nodded to Cera, ignoring Gima entirely as I entered the ship, Keiko and Abby following me in.

~*~

I sighed as we exited the ship onto the shores of dreaded Galar, bracing myself for the forseeable future. "Here we go..." I muttered as I exited the ship alongside Keiko. By the time Abby got off the ship, We were a bit ahead.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:09 pm
RCCaughtem
Ryan disembarks the ship with his Sobble on his shoulder, watching the spectacle that was Sub begging for attention and failing horribly at it.

"Not sure words mean much here, yeah? It seems like if your not a trainer of note here in this region, you're pretty much a nobody." the young man says to Sub.

"Yeah, I know..." He sighed, dejected, exaggerating his disappointment by hunching over and letting his arms hang down. "Oh well!" The man declared as he jumped up and stood up straight. "I guess I'll just have to make a name for myself here from scratch!" The Dark One said with a devious grin, before he realized that he couldn't make such a name with his old tricks, not without breaking his promise or angering the world governments.

"Ugh...just realized I'll have to do it the right way, and not by stealing or wrecking something. How do people handle being good all the time? It feels gross." He complained to Ryan.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:16 pm
SubonicXP

"Yeah, I know..." He sighed, dejected, exaggerating his disappointment by hunching over and letting his arms hang down. "Oh well!" The man declared as he jumped up and stood up straight. "I guess I'll just have to make a name for myself here from scratch!" The Dark One said with a devious grin, before he realized that he couldn't make such a name with his old tricks, not without breaking his promise or angering the world governments.

"Ugh...just realized I'll have to do it the right way, and not by stealing or wrecking something. How do people handle being good all the time? It feels gross." He complained to Ryan.

"By not being inherently evil by default? It doesn't take much to be "good", Sub, just a little common sense and human decency, which seems like those are terms you are not familiar with." Ryan comments with a smirk. He was also looking around and taking in the scenery of this town as he gave Sub the 9th degree. Gotta see what this new place offered, right?  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:52 pm
RCCaughtem
SubonicXP

"By not being inherently evil by default? It doesn't take much to be "good", Sub, just a little common sense and human decency, which seems like those are terms you are not familiar with." Ryan comments with a smirk. He was also looking around and taking in the scenery of this town as he gave Sub the 9th degree. Gotta see what this new place offered, right?

I walked by Ryan, slapping him right on the back. "Well, I am already playing police on Darts, so you got the honor of making sure Sub stays in line, provided you hopefully don't try to hit on anyone famous." I said, walking off past him.

"Good luck in that." Freth then said, walking by Ryan.

"What did you mean by that Blizz?" Tristen then asked.

"Not in public, Tristen." I said.

"...?" Tristen could only give the look of confusion.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff