[PROMPT ORP] A Trip to the Beyond Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:19 pm
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab News of the Veil had spread throughout Kells for quite some time, and Big Bad was not the last to hear of it. He had spent weeks deliberating on what to do, and the recent addition of two Advisers followed right after his decision was made. This would be his final grand plan chosen by himself. If anything went wrong he wanted the weight of his mistakes solely on his shoulders.

tab The call for a meeting had been sent days before the actual date, ensuring anyone on a mission could be alerted via bird. Wolves had gathered anxiously in the center of the pack, awaiting their Alpha and his important message. The young Alpha stood in the center of the group, face exuding a confidence he didn't feel. They'd never know, but he was afraid. Would this event destroy the pack he had slowly rebuilt?

tab Or would it provide information and riches that helped the pack flourished more than it ever had before?

tab "It is, without a doubt, obvious there has been a change in Kells," he began, eyes flicking briefly to glance towards his bird, Bluebeard, who settled neatly on his shoulders. The crow dug his nails into Big Bad, as he was wont to do.

tab "As most of you know, a new location has been found. A gate to another plane of bein' is open, and we have no way of knowin' when it'll close or what waits. We have always sought out the best -- treasures, information, anythin' that could keep us on the top, and yet no amount of diggin' has revealed anything about this mysterious place. No one knows, and so..."

tab He trailed off, glancing at his bird. Bluebeard snorted, shifting his nails deeper into Big Bad. The Alpha did well not showing the sharp pain of talons drawing blood, instead allowing his bonded to speak.

tab "So we're going. Not all of you, and not this idiot. We can't risk everyone going, either. We need your Alpha alive, and a good number of you to stay behind." The bird gestured towards the group, eyes narrowing sharply. "I know the way, and I'm going once day hits. The plan is to at bare minimum try and understand what this other world is, and come back with a souvenir. At least to get inside and know the way. That'll present us options." He shifted, allowing Big Bad to take over once more.

tab "We're lookin' for a small group to go with Bluebeard. You will follow him and once there enter and explore for a weeks time. No longer, we don't know how long you can be in there. You will return immediately with the information you have. Those who stay will continue their pack duties, while those who go will follow under the orders of Bluebeard. If you wish to go say so now."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:26 pm
      This prompt will last from Jan 26th to February 22nd. Unless you plan otherwise, your wolves will escape the Veil before the 23rd. Any wolf who stays past that day will be locked within the Veil until it opens once more.

Rules:
      - This counts for 2 prompt points.
      - Your wolf will be given situations to respond to. Different answers might cause injuries, delays in reaching the Veil, or other in-character events. No situation will permanently maim your wolf unless you wish it so.
      - While your wolf is on this trip you may make RPs interacting with other wolves traveling with you.
      - You must respond to at least 3 situations to receive 2 prompt points.
      - Every 3 days a new situation will be posted by Nym and the Discord will be notified. You must RP out a response and do the required action, but it can be as short or long as you'd like. This is not meant to be hard work, so don't feel pressure.
      - Wolves not volunteered to go on this trip cannot RP in these situations.
      - Signups will last until Jan 30th, 1:00pm EST. The first situation will be posted at that time.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:29 pm
      Situation: Sign-Ups!

It is now time to volunteer to join the trip! You may enter as many wolves as you'd like, but anyone pregnant, sick, a prisoner, or a puppy cannot join. Make sure you can keep up with answering for every wolf you have. Like normal prompts, you can only receive your points once, meaning no matter how many wolves you enter you'll only receive 2 prompt points. Pick which wolf they'll go to.

Those joining the team will RP a post volunteering! Have them address Big Bad or Bluebeard. You may RP with other wolves, but make sure your first post has your wolf volunteering before RPing with others in this thread.

You have until Jan 30th, 1:00pm EST to post your wolf!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:49 pm

Strife flicked an ear at the announcement, mouth tightening. It had been rough lately, honestly, and between trying to figure out the coldness that enveloped Forbidden Oath and the absolute hollow decay festering within Melody he had no time. His life had become consumed, and Strife hadn't ever complained. The pressure of it all, however, was crushing. Irritation swirled in his chest as he battled his demons, and with each passing day he felt himself grow restless. He loved Melody, and deeply, and yet what life did he have of his own? Could he maintain this ritual?

No, not if he didn't take a break for himself.

He liked to know. The more he understood of the world around him the more he could apply it to his daily life. The more he could protect Melody, honestly. She wouldn't notice his departure, he was sure. She sought his company when he was near, but otherwise she remained in her desolate state. And Forbidden Oath? He... wasn't sure what that was, or why he cared. Her cold yellow eyes stung, and he didn't want to stay another day and figure out why. Maybe the answer scared him, honestly.

So, he'd go. Discover answers no one else had and return a new man, as cliche as that was. He was one of the first to step forward, gruff voice calling out over the chatter.

"I'll go," he barked, grunting irritability as Bluebeard nodded in approval. They'd need the muscle, anyway, and he was good for strength.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:55 pm

Strawberry Fox bounced paw to paw, ears perked. Her false role was Scout, so it only seemed proper she'd volunteer, right? Really, she wanted to go just to see. What sights would they behold? What beauty was out there? Adventure! Her first! She had to go! Absolutely must!

The Gossip grinned ear to ear, immediately bouncing forward once Strife had spoken. "Me! I'm going!" She practically squeaked, tail wagging a mile a minute.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:58 pm

Abyss quietly watched the others, noting the eagerness of Strawberry Fox with a monotone stare. Her father had always been one of the biggest brute strengths the pack had, and this group would lack him. Perhaps that's the excuse she had for wanting to go, but truthfully, when Abyss really thought on it, she just wanted to get away. Get away from the father who struggled to accept her and the Seer sister she despised so desperately. Maybe her father would finally see her for who she was if she volunteered.

"I will be attending," she spoke, low and calm. She deliberately avoided looking at her father, instead glancing for her mother and sister. Would they come, too?

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:03 pm

Hidden Fox was growing quite limber as his newly adult paws padded over the ground, grass sweeping along his ankles. He was much taller now then as a pup leaving his fur grown sleek and glistening. Ears perking he heard the announcement or rather his companion did send them both from their duties to the gathering pack. It sounded entertaining from the words his ears soaked inward. Joining the circle around Big Bag he listened as did his companion; Light in the Storm. It didn't surprise him much how his sister threw herself at the opportunity. She really was a handful yet he'd protect her with everything he could muster. His hadn't noticed his father was in the gathering

Still, the thought intrigued him what wonders could such a place hold? Wagging his tail was slowly giving away his eagerness when he tried to be slightly interested. He wasn't a pup anymore but, he was learning the ways of The Crows with every step he took to Scout the surrounding area of his pack

"I'm going as well with my bonded; Light in the Storm" he spoke softly yet deep enough to be understood. Glancing over toward his sister he spoke a little louder so she would specifically hear him, " Also to keep Strawberry out of trouble".

Hidden Fox's companion hopped over settling his wings after a stretch, "I hope you are all doing the right thing. We shall see". Picking at a stone with his claw he looked at all the wolves with a worried look, "yes, we will see"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:24 pm

The chatter rose as Russet sat back looking at herbs he had spread before he gathered from before. He sat idly concentrating, focusing on a better cure from memories and word a mouth. Slowly, he breathed in and out when his daughter's voice reached him like a warning signal. Slowly he opened an eye and sighed heavily. Meditation just wasn't his thing even when he tried. Gathering the herbs he stored them away for later then paused as his son's voice accepted eagerly as Strawberry had.

Now he was concerned even if they were growing out of their puppy shenanigans.

Pulling himself toward the gathering he caught sounds of a journey filled with the unknown? His neck stiffened knowing what he alone must do. Weaving his way through the crowd he approached the inner circle facing Big Bad his unique purple eye settling on his alpha. "I will go as well as my alpha". Trying his hardest he tried looking determined but his worriment was showing through standing there. Clearing his throat he added, "Especially if my daughter and son are braving the unknown. I know they aren't fully pups, but someone needs to watch over them".

Nodding he stepped back in slow motion as he had pushed his way through before. Granted he was nervous but, a new place may be something of a positive change or something worse. He lived this long in his lifetime. Time to place a paw in a new direction.

Then the thought occurred to him. Just what was he getting himself into? Shaking his head he pushed that thought back. He had to stay positive.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:20 pm
User Image

Haunting Echo had gathered, his interest perked by the idea of being sent into the aforementioned Veil. While there was still interest in finding what he could gather to aid the pack, he found himself searching for... more lately. His familiar, Far Sight, had flown off for a couple of days and returned to the pack with a mate and family. Maybe if he went through the Veil, he could come back with something just as worthwhile.

So, as other wolves stepped up, he too approached, raising his head as he spoke.
"I would like to accompany the others, too, into the beyond." He informed his Alpha. "My eyes are keen as a Gatherer here, but I'm certain that I'll be able to find something fantastic to bring back to the pack from where we're venturing to."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:39 pm
User Image

Copper Crown had been watching the proceedings of the gathering. It seemed like both crows and, well, Crows, were going on this quest. She noticed Far Sight's bonded wolf, Haunting Echo, volunteer to explore. With a fondness for things that gleamed, whether it was the dye on someone's feathers or a sparkly gem she was interested.

There was nothing to indicate to her that she would find any of what she wanted in this Veil place, but she hadn't been able to come across a lot of that in the present territory.

Feathers ruffled with anticipation, she flew from her current perch to a closer one and looked up at Bluebeard.
"My Alpha," She dipped her head to the large wolf that allowed her entry to his territory to begin with. "Bluebeard," She addressed the crow across from her. "I'm very interested in going along with trip. I'm have a good memory for information and I'm happy to be useful to the pack."
Provided she got something to take home from this new place that was worth her while, that was. "I look forward to going on the journey, if you'll have me."

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:27 pm

Soft pink eyes swept over the gathered pack, settling briefly on the dark form of her mother. Their gaze met, and it was not so much a command from Risktaker that her daughter join the expedition but rather permission. Not that silent permission was needed for Cacophony to decide to do anything. So far, no one else in her family had offered to join, and that was as much of a sign as anything else that Cacophony would join. To say that her family was suffocating would put it lightly - a demanding mother, a pushover father, a sister who unwittingly pressed all of her buttons, and a plethora of other siblings to irritate her. She needed an escape from them more than anything else.

"I am going," the young female announced, though it likely came as no surprise to anyone gathered. The words had been spoken more like a demand than an offering. They were going to allow her to go because she could not stand another moment of her mother's disapproving scowl. Clearly she couldn't go, her business remained within the pack lands always. Phony's father likewise couldn't be bothered to roll out of bed on time most days, there was no way he'd walk five feet let alone five miles.

It had to be her, and if any of her other siblings offered she'd strangle them in their sleep while reminding them of all the times they pissed her off.

She loved them, truly, but her fuse was always shortest when it came to the rather large and boisterous family.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:55 am
User Image

Burning Oak, a Defender in the Iron Hides, moved up as a means of ambassador of his pack and also hired help. On his left shoulder stained new dye much like his father's. It was a symbol well known to the Crows, as the Hides had been close since the two new Alphas stepped up. Oak's eyes trained to Abyss as he stood close to Big Bad awaiting to see who would be signing up, His light ear turning to Big Bad as he spoke and then flicking forward as new wolves kept stepping up.

As Abyss said something he pulled his jowls back in a fond fashion of his sparring partner and best friend. Excited to go to the new lands beside her. "I will be attending as ambassador Defender of the Iron Hides, and I will protect any who need protecting." Defender was just another way of saying Meat-Shield. He could toss many a wolf, his body lined with bulky muscles that made his shoulders spread across his chest. He wasn't much smaller than Snow Rabbit or Big Bad, towering over many. There was no fear in the eyes of Oak, even with his blind paled eye.

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Pandora Talie

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:32 pm

The caretaker’s legs fidgeted on the ground as she listened entranced. “A new location has been found…” Story’s eyes widened with awe; she repeated what Big Bad said in a whisper. “A gate to another plane…” Her heartbeat quickened and she inched up onto her forelegs. “Mysterious place...” The she-wolf’s mind raced as she tried to process all the things that were being said. Her back legs bounced in under her like springs ready to pop. “If you wish to go say so now."

“I’LL GO!” She sprang forward and shouted without hesitation. Some of her packmates were staring now. Her face turned hot, and she blushed under her grey fur, tail hung in embarrassment.

Story was well known for her passion for new places and adventures. She had a wild imagination and the stories she imagined this new world to contain excited her in a way that defied explanation. Not going was impossible.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:39 am
User Image

Well this was interesting.
Deadlock rolled the blade of grass he'd been chewing to the opposite side of his mouth in vague thought, his brows down to match his consideration. New worlds, adventure, treasure! It sounded marvelous, rickety and unknown sure, but the appeal...well, was appealing! He didn't trust it. All that glitters ain't always gold and living with his sister taught him to sharpen his eyes. See through the bullshit. Many of the wolves volunteering had family packmates. There was something to that, Lock was certain, and really, the irony wasn't lost on him, he fit the mold. Course he really didn't know any of them all too well and was jumping conclusions,spending half his puphood outside of the pack and coming in late had already solidified that his closest allies would probably always be is sister and twin. But he'd take the opportunity to ingratiate himself. His siblings or his father hadn't stepped forward yet so he figured he might as well take that leap. Time to make himself part of the larger picture.

"Yeah, I'm in."

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

RozeyBear

Naughty Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:23 pm
User Image

Whitestar listened carefully to their Alpha as he spoke, even nudged his father for snorting in amusement when Big Bad trailed off and his bird took over. He narrowed his mismatched eyes, glancing around at those coming forward to join the expedition.

There was an itch in his paws, a tug at his very soul that urged him forward right along with them. "I'm going as well." The finality in his tone made his father growl beside him but he didn't argue.  
[Pack] The Crows (Redwoods)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff