Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
Turtle Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 3:50 pm
User Image
N I K U M A
Nikuma punched a goon in the gut, leaping over to another and jumping up to strike the man in the chin. From that uppercut, he spun and kicked him in the chest to hit even more guys behind them. By now the henchmen caught on the kid attacking their group and tried to catch him. Niku was careful to avoid the men, dodging their grabs and blocking their punches. He didn't notice the devices being removed from their heads, too focused on keeping from getting hit while dealing blows at the same time. Before long, the robot got himself involved and assisted in leveling the henchmen. He unleashed a gatling gun on the crowd, Nikuma making himself scarce as the men were mowed down. Standing back to admire the gun show, he hadn't noticed the three who showed up until he happened to see them from the corner of his eye.

It was Spike and Okra, the guys he hung out with yesterday in the other world. He wondered if they came to help out against the bad guys...until he noticed someone else with them. Someone he definitely didn’t expect to see here. “Kokonee?! W-What are you doing here?!” he asked, running over to greet the girl. Kokoro was a dear friend of his whom he met as his grandmother’s assistant. She was always nice and treated him and his sister whenever they went to visit. Although, she was pretty clumsy too and tripped over the air it seemed like at times. It was a good thing she could cushion her fall with those- “Waaiiiiit….what are you doing hanging with these guys? I didn’t know you knew each other.” Seeing as he’d only met the two the other day, it was a pretty odd coincidence if they were her friends. But then again, wasn’t Okra from the future or something? “Oh yeah! Hey, I found your sword-thing! I don’t remember how I got it, but I found it on me yesterday” he explained to the time traveler.

【.STATUS.】【 BP: 1,530 |♢| Ki: 1,200/1,200 |♢| Stamina: 1,100/1,100 |♢| Health: 2,500/2,500】
【.TITLE.】Rising Star

【.CURRENT THEME.】Phoenix
◆ Physical-Based Offense :: {153}
◆ Energy-Based Offense :: {20}
◆ Defense :: {70}
◆ Speed :: {51}
◆ Intelligence :: {106}
◆ Reflexes :: {44}
◆ Stamina :: {80}
◆ Ki :: {100}

DJSH9011
killer-wolf-kun
Karurura
The Pixel Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 6:23 pm
User Image
Revolutionary: Okra
BP: ????

As he watched Niku move swiftly through the targets moving with great prowess, he'd raise a brow. His master must've been trained from a very young age. Though as Okra felt Kokoro move forward before his warning and squeezed her hand lightly to reassure her things were going to be okay. Which, through her and Spike's concerns, was true due to the efforts of Niku and the robotic assistance that made Okra's eyes squint a bit. Okra would smile while closing his eyes thinking of the Nikuma from his time line. "Yeah. Master taught me everything I know. . .About fighting atleast." He'd say to her while looking between Kokoro and Spike. "Th-though he's a bi-" He'd be cut off by the shocked young man approaching. He seemed excited to see Kokoro as she was excited to see him. Okra rubbed the back of his head with his free hand remembering the events from the other day. His crimson gaze matched Niku as the boy joyfully told him he had his sword. He'd bow deeply towards Niku while speaking firmly. "Thank you. . .Very Much Master, for the blade and Yesterday. You're just as noble as ever." He'd call out while rising up and exhaling slowly while looking at the mess of "Fridge Force" warriors sprawled along the path. None of them seemed to be up, he didn't want to check if the gunfire was lethal. Though as this happened he would speak up to Niku and Spike. "Is. . .Z in Master?" He'd ask while looking down to Niku with a hopeful gaze from the question. "I-If she is. I would like to see her, and, um. . .Clear the air."

Karurura
The Pixel Guru
DragonYolk
DJSH9011
Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

The Pixel Guru
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 8:07 pm
User Image

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪🅢🅟🅘🅚🅔🅑🅡🅐🅥🅞✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

| BP: 2150 | HP: 2600/2600 | KP: 1500/1500 | SP: 1300/1300 | Taser Battery: 100%/100% |

Current Mood: Normal Current Aura Color: White

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Spike lifts up his goggles as Niku makes his way over to the group to get away from the robot mowing down the evil goons. "They know each other? Guess that explains how the other timeline's me met Koko in order to make his potara tracker." he thinks seeing Niku and Kokoro recognizing one another. Then, letting Niku and Okra get into their own conversation, Spike lets out a sigh before walking over to Ringo and saying "Hey Ringo, when your friend Ziber gets back from training with the supreme kai, can you let him know that I'll be keeping these idiot kids from the future from trying to assassinate him again by putting them to work in helping me to try and prevent that darkest day instead? Also, sense I have an inexplicable feeling telling me you want these, here ya go." to him (quietly enough that Okra, Niku, and Kokoro don't overhear) before telekinetically handing over the pile of scouters he saved from destruction. He then makes his way back over to Okra, Niku, and Kokoro just in time to chime in with a "Okra, Ya do know you could just try and sense her Ki instead of wasting your breath by bothering to ask if she's here or not, right?" after Okra had asked if Z was here at the dojo.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Out of Character Action(s)/ Notes:
[Profile Link]

Combat Actions:
Attacking Phase:

Defending Phase:

Maintenance & Other:

Stats:
[ Physical-Based Offense ] 0
[ Energy-Based Offense ] 120
[ Defense ] 50
[ Speed ] 70
[ Intelligence ] 136
[ Reflexes ] 70
[ Stamina ] 100
[ Ki ] 130

Quotes:
killer-wolf-kun
Karurura
DragonYolk
DJSH9011

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 7:30 pm
User Image
"Systems online, weapons hot.
Prepare to get scraped by the ultimate robot."

FF Series: 052
Designation: Ringo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ringo sprayed the enemy troops with his ki bullets, and with the assist by the youth, the warriors that were outside of the dojo now littered the ground with their hole punched bodies. While he dealt with the enemy on the outside, Niku seemed to have also take care of the group that had sneaked into the dojo from the back to be meet the young one's fury. After they were dealt with, the robot's gaze moved over to child whom also noticed the group that had watched the fight, without assisting, and went to talk to them. He wouldn't follow the child as the assassin was still marked as an enemy and refused to work with anyone that had proved to be hazardous to his groups operation. Because of this, Ringo moved over to the vehicle and started the preparations to leave as there were others that the commander listed needed to be checked if the Fridged Empire appeared again on the planet. However, his prep was interrupted when another warrior approached him, the one that was named Spike and now seemed to have collected a good amount of scouters. The robot would listen as the boy claimed that he would stop the assassins from attacking the commander, something he doubted could be promised so easily, but he was surprised when Spike gave him the scouters. Though he wouldn't understand it now, the boy had helped their planet, as not only could they over hear what the enemy was going, the scouters could now be repurposed for later use. Ringo would placed most of the scouters into a compartment on the vehicle, but left one out so he could hack into the enemy's communications while the others talked.

“Sensors locked on Fridged Forces. Non-compliant intruders
will be destroyed!"

---->BP: 1480 <----
<--KP: 1100 / 1100 --><--HP: 2840 / 2840--><--SP: 1200 / 1200 -->

Thinking: ...
With:
OoC:

Theme Song:
The Pixel Guru

killer-wolf-kun

DragonYolk

Karurura

Quote:

Quote:

xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 60
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 61
xxxxx [ Defense ] 94
xxxxx [ Speed ] 40
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 103
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 40
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 90
xxxxx [ Ki ] 90

User Image

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

Karurura

Lupine Wife

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 7:51 am
User Image
xxxxxxxx:xxKokoroxx:xxxxxxxx
こころ
Mʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ’s ʀᴀᴄɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
‘Cᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ
Aɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs, I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Tʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏɴ’ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴇᴀsʏ
Bᴜᴛ I’ʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┫┠━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Fᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇᴛᴇʟʟᴇʀ

Kokoro would be in quite for the surprise as she witnessed Nikuma take on the intruders. “He taught you?” Kokoro would reiterate Okra’s statement, at first it sounded strange seeing as the boy looked so much younger than the time traveler. But it would make much more sense coming from a future standpoint. Though regardless of the time, it would still throw her off each time he refer to Nikuma as “master”. Speaking of which, the way he swiftly evaded his attackers while unleashing his own strikes was quite a sight to behold. She had been aware that Nikuma had taken an interest in martial arts from an early age and been training at his grandfather’s dojo since then but, she never really knew the extent. In all the years she had been with Jiaozi, she had maybe been to this place once or twice. Martial arts wasn’t really her thing. But after seeing Nikuma and Okra earlier in action, she had started to take an interest in it, well, spectating at least.

“Nikun that was so cool~!” Kokoro chimed as the boy walked over to them. Excitement took over and she ran up to greet him with an embrace. “Well, I just met these two the other day and am just tagging along for now. It’s been rather eye opening.” Sher would explain, referencing all the things she had learned in the short amount of time. “But how are you doing? You didn’t get hurt back there, did you?” She asked concerned, looking the boy over for any obvious injuries.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
BP: 1107xxHᴇᴀʟᴛʜ: 1200/1200 xx: 4500/4500 xxSᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ: 900/900
𝑂.𝑂.𝐶

Cᴀʀᴅs ɪɴ Pʟᴀʏ XXX

Sᴛᴀᴛs XXX

Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ-Bᴀsᴇᴅ Oғғᴇɴsᴇ: 10
Eɴᴇʀɢʏ-Bᴀsᴇᴅ Oғғᴇɴsᴇ: 10
Dᴇғᴇɴsᴇ: 10
Sᴘᴇᴇᴅ: 10
Iɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴄᴇ: 128
Rᴇғʟᴇxᴇs: 10
Sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ: 30
: 250

I'ᴍ Tᴀʟᴋɪɴ' ᴛᴏ Yᴏᴜ!! XXX
killer-wolf-kun

The Pixel Guru

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 8:32 am
User Image
N I K U M A
The boy nervously laughed as Kokoro checked him for injuries. "I-I'm fine, Kokonee! Really! Gramps training really paid off." While he knew some martial arts before, it was his grandfather's instruction that really took his form to the next level. He looked over to Spike as he wandered off and then to Okra, who expressed gratitude for holding on to his sword. The time traveler also wished to speak to his future sister to..."clear the air"? What did that mean?! Nikuma stood in front of the guy, puffing up his chest. "Now hold on a second, guy! You say you're my student from the future, but I still don't know about you! And now you're hanging around Kokonee… What's your relationship with my sister anyway?" Nikuma asked while giving the man the stink eye. The boy looked again at Spike who was talking to the robot outside about something. Niku didn't really know him either and was curious what he was talking to Ringo about. His grandfather would approach them now after looking over the knocked out henchmen. The large man towered over Niku and Okra, though his sole judgemental gaze was on the future Saiyan. Silent as he was, his pose and expression spoke clearly that he was wary of the young man.

【.STATUS.】【 BP: 1,530 |♢| Ki: 1,200/1,200 |♢| Stamina: 1,100/1,100 |♢| Health: 2,500/2,500】
【.TITLE.】Rising Star

【.CURRENT THEME.】Phoenix

DJSH9011
killer-wolf-kun
Karurura
The Pixel Guru

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 7:21 pm
User Image

Okra watched Spike walk off to Ringo as his eyes squinted a bit. Still wary of the robot while turning his head to Niku and his interaction with Kokoro. He'd cross his arms and think a bit while allowing them their moment trying to remember if he knew of her from his own time, though in the midst of his thought the assertiveness of Niku would startle him a bit as he took a slight step back. He'd move his hand to the back of his head while he gulped and opened his mouth to reply before feeling a great presence behind Niku. His muscles tensed and his ahoge rose up and shivered. He tried to hide it, though it slipped through his fingers as he moved his hands to cover it. This man's presence, not his power, but his being was bigger than he imagined. He couldn't find the courage to look up to him. This pressure could only be one man, he never thought he'd stand by. ". . ." He'd put his hands in his pockets while lifting his head slowly to Niku. ". . .She's like my big sister. . . And a Mom in a sense. I-If. . .Well. . ." He'd gulp a bit while closing his eyes once more. "I guess it's time to explain. . .My situation, I was gonna wait for My Fa-. . . Daiko. To be here, But I don't think he wants to see me. Or alot of people. But since you all are here, I'll try to clear the air of all questions, so things aren't all over the place. . .And you can understand." He'd say while walking to the step to gain some distance before sitting down down. His eyes opened, staring down with his usual Scarlet gaze and he'd let off a soft sigh.

"Approximately 6 months from now. . .On what the Earth calls the Darkest Day. An event that shattered the balance of this region of the universe on two fronts." He'd start, while looking to his palm. "The first being the death of Earth's supernatural gift, the Wish Orbs, along with their most powerful fighters on the planet, Scryew the Warrior of Dragons, Seriyana the Furious Brawler, Daiko the Golden one and Gyoza the Wise. Along with many others that day, they said that the Gods abandoned mortals at this event. . . While on the other end of the Galaxy. The Balance of Galactic power was destroyed as the Galactic Patrol and a team of rogue warriors lead by the. . .Infamous, Ziber destroyed the Fridge force." He'd twiddle his fingers before looking up. "It was also the day I was born. . .In the white room." He'd call out. "Master's face, with a few cuts and bruises, with. . .Later Mama. . .M-Miss Dahn told me. My mom's Tuffle DNA helped me gain awareness of myself at the age of 3 months instead at the usual 4 or 5 years. Which would've happened earlier if it weren't from my Saiyan genes from my father. . .At the time. We exitted the white room, when all calmed down. . .And the sky was clouded in smoke." He'd look up at the setting sun and tap his foot anxiously. "That's when he took me to meet people. I met Bao-nee. . .Or Z, as we coded ourselves. Mama Dahn. Mr.Bravo, Uncle Prego, Yo-sensei, and her sister Zani, and for the only time. A less than hostile Ziberia." He'd say gripping his hands into fists. ". . .He argued with his friends. They told him and Sensei that they shouldn't have left. While Sensei sought a remedy. Ziberia had different thoughts. . .I don't know what was said after, but he left for a long time, and I was raised in a dark world. Food was scarce and people were savage, breaking into villages and societies to horde and fight. . .But." He'd sigh. "Master was there. He'd keep a smile on his face and teach me better ways to look at life. Though the food was bad and scarce, he shared his with me all the time, and even taught me to martial arts." He'd tap his foot harder. "He would talk about alot of things that were different growing up. . .And oddly enough, Master." He'd looked to Niku with a half gaze. "You sounded really close to my dad. But it seems like you barely know him now." He'd try to shake off the fact and ponder where he left off for a moment.

"It wasn't until I was around 12 when Ziberia returned. . .And in these dark times currently, thinking back. It was a paradise. . .Upon his return, he had a force to be reckoned with, and he was so much stronger. . .None of my martial arts training was preparing me from a fight against a person like the Emperor." He'd start. "In his first year, he enslaved the planet. . .His warrior sought out those who opposed his works, and snuffed them. . . They had this agenda that was only good on paper. . .And terrible in practice. . .He injured the most of us. Uncle Prego didn't survive one of the assualts with the Tiger dojo. . . An android known as Faiz, took Mr.Bravo's arm to make sure he didn't try and construct something to stand against this grand army. The Galactic Patrol was annihilated before I got to see it. . .Or meet my Sensei's Sensei. Eventually, it got to our home front,and a woman who . . .Is my Cousin in a sense, hurt Mama Dahn badly. She was put in a wheel chair . . .With the coming years, I trained with Master and Sensei, as they regaled me to become a great as a fighter as my father while I studied with Mama Dahn and Bao-Nee. . .As they told me to become an amazing mind like my mother. It was an odd. . .Split in my life. . .But I digress." He'd frown while patting his knee. ". . .3 years of fighting later. Two years before now. In a battle against those goons called the knights. . .Master died. . .Saving my life. . .He took an attack for me that Ziberia sent himself. . .And. . .Smiled in my arms, telling me it was okay. . .I felt I had lost the light in my world. . .So did Nee-san. Sensei took over my training completely, as we learned of all the worlds taken by him. . .And rumors of a 'Red Devil' working along side him to ensure chaos, not just here and now, but always and forever. . .It was getting bigger than just trying to liberate a planet. . .And with that, Mr.Bravo, Nee-san, Mama, and me worked on the Time Machine. . .It took 2 years to make and fuel. . .And with that we only had one shot to try and stop this from happening again. There wasn't much time after finishing, nor was there much room. . .We had been discovered. They didn't give us much of a plan as Ziberia bursted in. Sensei told me that I'd know what to do, we'd know what to do when we got there to stop this from happening. . .And before I was taking into the void of space and time. . .I saw him destroy my home, not just my home, my world, and probably the system along with it. . .It's what I last saw. . .And it didn't change my views from what I always saw of him." He'd say while finally looking over to the majority of the group. "And then I saw how everyone defended him. . .I saw my dad stand up for him twice, and step over and stand up for me. The universal kindness of many people, and then the same people saying they trust in him. My ideals are pressured. . . And I just want some advice from . . .Bao-nee. . .Or ingeneral I don't know."

Karurura
The Pixel Guru
DragonYolk
DJSH9011
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 5:13 am
User Image

| BP: 2150 | HP: 2600/2600 | KP: 1500/1500 | SP: 1300/1300 | Taser Battery: 100%/100% |

Current Mood: Normal? Current Aura Color: White

Spike's offhand comment seemingly went ignored as the more pressing issue was that Nikuma and Gyoza required Okra to start explaining his story to them. As he listened to the story alongside everyone else present, Spike's vague sense of familiarity with Okra seemed to morph into small flashes of memories of the events that Okra was describing, but as odd and unpleasant as that sensation was Spike kept a perfect poker face until the mention Faiz taking his arm, which caused him to grab the arm that had been cut off by Faiz in the other timeline and mumble out "Why can I feel it?" through a pained groan as his Ki flared up for a brief moment.

Okra's story continued regardless of that potential interruption, as did Spike's small flashes of remembering bits of "Mr. Bravo's" memories of the mentioned events. The final memory that pops into spike's mind at the end of Okra's story is of "Mr. Bravo" holding onto the hope that while in the past those kids can figure out how to prevent the darkest day as he attempted to hold off the emperor that Ziber had become in the future while Yosi loaded the kids into the time machine. Feeling the intent in that memory, Spike lets out a very loud sigh then says "I can somehow feel my future self yelling across time and space that you were 'supposed to prevent the darkest day, not do something as stupid as trying to assassinate Ziberia' and I have to agree with him, sense it doesn't do anything to prevent the all the deaths of the darkest day."

[Profile Link]

Combat Actions:
Attacking Phase:

Defending Phase:

Maintenance & Other:

Stats:
[ Defense ] 50
[ Speed ] 70
[ Intelligence ] 136
[ Reflexes ] 70
[ Stamina ] 100
[ Ki ] 130

Quotes:
killer-wolf-kun
Karurura
DragonYolk
DJSH9011

The Pixel Guru
Crew

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:14 am
User Image

Ringo continued to work on the scouter, holding it with one hand as the other morph into the tools he need to get into the gadget and set up a leak that would allow him to enemy's line. While working, he listened to the meet bags speak as it turned out that one hadn't been with the one they called Spike and the time traveler for that much, meaning she could be left out of what happened before. After all, it was better for her to avoid Okra as he hadn't proved that he was here to help, only showing his work to try and rip a team apart because of a future that they weren't a part of. He then listened as Niku spoke up about wanting information from the future warrior, as he was one of the warriors that didn't hear what he revealed yesterday. Ringo stood ready to spell check Okra's story, before he had a chance to sully the commander's name like before, and if he did, his weapons were starting to warm up. The story started to same, bring up the darkest day once more, but now was able to mark who had died at during the event, all but two of the dragon team surviving the event. The robot continued to listen, but his grip on the scouter when he played off him as a rogue and that he gave the title of infamous, when such a title would never be connected to his friend. His attention then fully moved to Okra when the topic came up that the commander had left after an argument about how he shouldn't have left earth to fight Fridged. Ringo glared with his red optics, as this meat bag wouldn't understand how big of a threat that Fridged was and what he could do if he had set his gaze on him.

And yet, Okra continued painting what that future was like and the one side of what they saw, but because he knew the commander better then anyone there, and made was more focused on the logic of things, he saw stuff that didn't add up. The only way that he could understand what all happened would be to ask the other side on what happened, as the robot had caught a bit of their story, he needed more information. However, when the warrior said that people defended the commander, the scouter that he had been holding finally snapped from the power of the grip had finally gotten. He was doing it again to a different crowd as he was trying to make the situation different to what it was, and Ringo had grown tired of him bringing the future that they weren't in. His body turned and started to walk over to the others, as Spike explained what he thought his future self would had thought about the actions Okra did, to try and assassinate the commander. "That no longer matters as the meatbags made their choice on what they wanted to do. To kill the commander at a younger state to have the other members of the dragon team be on the planet earth when this darkest day happens and possible stop it. ...Like the commander said before, your time and this time are not the same, and shouldn't be treated as such." The robot said just before he started to walk towards Okra with his hand form a gatling gun was more and started to spin, ready for when he decided to attack. "But if it is the case that this darkest day happens, and if the gods decide to abandon the planet like they did to your earth..." He continued as he stopped front of him, leaning down to him so his eyes would meet the bright red of his optics which still held the glare he had before. ".. Know that all but one of the dragon team would be there to face it. The commander has decided that he will not involve them, the galactic patrol, or anyone he has meet on this planet when we go to take our battle to Fridged." Ringo said before he stood upright and started to move back to the vehicle to get another scouter to work on as the first was now beyond repair, but wouldn't send any signals. However, half way before he had reached the vehicle, he suddenly stopped as something had popped up in mainframe that he felt needed to be explained. "Oh, and don't worry, Meatbag. Your younger self won't meet the commander."

will be destroyed!"

With:
OoC:

Theme Song:
The Pixel Guru

killer-wolf-kun

DragonYolk

Karurura

xxxxx [ Defense ] 94
xxxxx [ Speed ] 40
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 40
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 90
xxxxx [ Ki ] 90

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:32 am
User Image

こころ
Mʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ’s ʀᴀᴄɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
Bᴜᴛ I’ʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┫┠━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Fᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇᴛᴇʟʟᴇʀ

The fortuneteller would continue to turn the boy over, looking for any signs of injuries but none would be found. This realization allowed the girl to let out a sigh of relief and for her ki to settle, Kokoro returning to her regular state with her signature smile. The girl’s eyes would blink as a newcomer would exit from the dojo, the closer her approached the more the girl’s head would lift to keep up. Starting up at the towering man, she felt a little intimidated but that feeling would quickly dissipate once she began to piece together the possibility of who this person was. Her teacher’s ex-husband and Niku’s grandfather, Gyoza, this was her first time seeing the man in person, but she had heard of him in bits and pieces before from Jiaozi. As he joined the group without saying anything, she would keep her smile up, nodding at the man in a friendly acknowledgement.

Turning back to Okra, she would find herself now just as curious about his connection to Niku’s sister as well. It would seem this question would open the door to a much larger reveal. The girl blinking as Okra began his long-awaited speech. The girl would do her best to listen and take in what she could, her face expressing great worry as Okra spoke of the events of the darkest day. But somewhere between the beginning and him talking about his birth, her head would begin to get fuzzy. It was a similar sensation to what had happened when she spaced-out in the Wastelands. Perhaps just another overload of information, so many new things being revealed to her in such a short amount of time it was enough to make anyone’s head spin…and that is what exactly felt like was happening.

The girl would teeter in place, her hand holding the side of her head as it felt the world was slowly starting to spin upside down. The sounds and sights of the world were starting to go blurry, was she about to pass out? She would blink her eyes, the heart shape inside of them flipping and suddenly, she wasn’t at the dojo anymore. Her vision still wasn’t the best, but it didn’t matter for what she saw. A bright light, no…a person maybe…a person made of light…? It was still so hard to tell exactly what it was. She try to look away from the blinding brilliance, her gaze now catching the attention of something at her feet. Beautiful, sparkling orbs with an orange color that stood out to her almost instantly. But what was most notable was the cracks that ran through each one, pieces of which were chipped off and laid amongst the broken pile. What…is this? but before her question could be answered, the light of her would suddenly dim. Kokoro would swing her head back to see what had happened. She was not alone, someone stood in front of her now. She could not quite make out who it was due to the shadows casted by the brightness, but it was person undoubtedly. She watched as they took a step forward toward the being. And for some reason she could feel her heart sink at that same moment. Every fiber of her being was screaming danger but for some reason she couldn’t get her voice out in time. Wait! Don’t go!

The girl made a choking gasp as just as suddenly she had left, she was brought back to the dojo. The hearts in her eyes widened and pulse in their regular orientation, and while it wasn’t the same dangerous feeling she had a moment ago, she was picking up a strong hostile aura nearby. Her senses would lead her to look towards Ringo, watching the robot approach the group with a gun in hand. Kokoro’s eyes widened at the sight, the girl taking step back as the robot approached Okra. She would watch nervously as Ringo sized him up, hearing his side of the story with a frown. “L-Let’s not fight with each other.” Kokoro would try to deescalate after waiting for everyone to finish, her voice still a little shaky as she was still wrapped up about what she had just saw moments earlier. “…I’m sure Okun has reasons for what he did, just like you and the same for this Ziberia person. But it sounds like this darkest day is the real issue. We should be focused on preventing it first and handle the other thing later.” she felt a little out of place speaking, it had only been a day since she had first learned about all of this and there was still so many things that didn’t make sense. Her eyes would glace around the group, she was probably the last person who had any say in all of this. But the disagreements were worse to her than staying silent.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
𝑂.𝑂.𝐶

Cᴀʀᴅs ɪɴ Pʟᴀʏ XXX

Sᴛᴀᴛs XXX

I'ᴍ Tᴀʟᴋɪɴ' ᴛᴏ Yᴏᴜ!! XXX
killer-wolf-kun

The Pixel Guru

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Karurura

Lupine Wife

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:52 pm
User Image
N I K U M A
Nikuma wasn't expecting Okra to go into his in depth backstory and as he heard it, he relaxed somewhat. He talked about the "Darkest Day", when everything had gone wrong. A lot of people, people he knew as the strongest fighters around, had died at that time. What could have happened that they would lose? Even Gramps? He did his best to follow along with the story, trying to understand Okra a little better than he did. Things sounded really bad...and only got worse when he spoke of "Ziberia". Was that...really going to happened to his mother? His family and friends? No...he refused to accept that! Niku's fists tensed up as his gaze fell to the floor while Okra finished his tale. Spike spoke up on the matter first, believing their objective should have been to stop the Darkest Day. Ringo would interject, dismissing Okra's objective since he tried to kill Ziber. Kokoro would try to quell any hostility in the air while Gyoza remained silent, stroking his chin in thought. That is, until he saw his grandson slowly approaching Okra. Nikuma was quiet at first...but would break that silence when he threw a punch at his "student's" cheek. "YOU IDIOT!!" he shouted, leering at the guy. Taking a step back, sighed in frustration. "...I...I'm not gonna pretend I understand how you feel. But if you were really my student, you would've known- this isn't the way to fix things! Or maybe I was a lousy teacher... Your future is so messed up! Why couldn't anyone see...something is wrong with Ziber?! Why would he come back to Earth and hurt his friends? That doesn't make any sense! Something must have happened to him... If you came from the future, you should have done something to help him, not try to kill him!" he pointed at Okra. And his point would then shift to the robot who he also had a gripe with. "And you! You're wrong! You call yourself Ziber's friend, but you're okay with him abandoning his other friends and people who care about him? He needs them, just as much as they need him! It sounds like all you care about is your stupid space war! If you really cared, you wouldn't let him do that!" The boy growled in annoyance until his grandfather stepped up to stop him. He kneeled down and pat the boy on the shoulder, trying to get him to calm down.

"...I kind of missed those outbursts" Z suddenly chimed in, making herself known. She stood in the doorway, looking at new but familiar faces. Her eyes laid on her brother who was clearly upset and then to Okra. Still sore from yesterday, having not fully recovered, she managed to make her way over to the steps beside her time travelling partner. "I know...you're angry and you have every right to be. We...made a mistake. And we possibly made things worse... But Mr. Bravo is right: the Darkest Day is fast approaching. I wish I knew how to stop it...but no one knew how it even began. That day...when Aunt Bur was taken to the Time Chamber. Everyone gave their lives to stop it, even..." she paused to look up at her grandfather and then quickly looked away. "I...remember the last thing you told me after you helped me and mom get to safety. I'm sorry I didn't quite live up to honor them... When Yosi and Ziber returned, they were stunned, almost in disbelief. It was then that Niku changed and I felt I had to change too..." she said in an almost somber tone. Then she was quiet for a moment...until she suddenly recalled something that put concern on her face. "...The Dragon Balls. Something...happened to the Dragon Balls on the Darkest Day. And...Kabra, did something to the Dragon Balls yesterday... Could it be...?" she wondered. "Hmm...the Dragon Balls. Wasn't too long ago we found out the things could grant wishes. Kami would know more about it...but Bur also made a compass device to track them down" Gyoza mused, wondering if this was a possible lead. Z, on the other hand, started to make her way to the exit. She would not get far without her brother questioning her actions. "Wait! Where are you goin?!" "...It's our fault. The Emperor of our time has followed us from the future. I have to find him and figure out what he's up to."

【.TITLE.】Rising Star

【.CURRENT THEME.】Phoenix

DJSH9011
killer-wolf-kun
Karurura
The Pixel Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:33 pm
User Image

He sat on the step, his eyes closed as he heard Spike speak up, his mouth furrowing while his arms crossed onto his knees the words were a bit belittling. His hands gripped into fists while turning his head downward, without much as a word back to him as he opened them palely and nodded his head. The Chasticism continued as he heard it. The walking radio spoke. He'd slowly look up as the hand turned into a gun. His eyes wouldn't blink, his hands loosened and he would sigh. It was what it was suppose to as his hand moved through his hair. Listening to the words he said, his heart pounded. The combination of anguish and anger would fuel a gritty sigh as he tried to think properly. The machine was just as horrid as the bolts from his time. He would struggle not to speak up as Kokoro would give input after he spell of silence. He'd look to her as his expression became less tense than before. He'd take a deep breath as he shakily let out a murmur. "I-. . .I jus-" He couldn't gather his thoughts as he tumbled off of the step. His eye wincing while he did and looking up at finally at the red head. The words stung, and as he looked upon him the bold look in his eyes matched the way he remembered. Okra bit his lip as turned to the side to avoid his weakness showing. He'd try to shakily sniff away a few tears and avoid looking at the boy any long.

This was until he heard the familiar voice speak up. He'd turn to her as he wiped his face quickly and rose to his feet as quickly as he could. "N-nee-san." He'd say while hearing her own up to their mistakes while he gulped and gripped his hand into a fist. He'd watch her walk by and speak on her solution, she'd talk on finding him herself. Okra would step forward. "Bao-nee!" He'd call out . ". . .Hrng." He'd grip his hand tighter as he walked forward, by Gyoza and Niku, as he gave them a somber look, by Kokoro as he pat her head lightly, passed Spike as he nodded his head lowly and to Z. "Nee-san. It's not your fault. . ." He'd start while looking back. "You maybe the adult here, but. . .Master told me I would be the help stop this. . .Mama Dahn told me I was as smart as mom, I could think this through. . .Yo-Sensei told me I'd figure things out." He'd call while putting a hand on his chest. "They, they told me those things and I let it mix with my anger. Bao-nee was just helping me with what I thought was right. She was helping. . .Just. . .Some kid." He'd say while crossing his arms and looking to his feet. "And it's not her fault that some kid, who was caught up in his own emotions couldn't think of something better than getting revenge on a person who destroyed his life. . .instead of trying to change them, or even explain it." He'd then lift his head and furrow his brow. "So, I don't want. you guys to be mad at Bao-nee for this, and it's not just her job to fix this, it's mine too. More so if anything, so. . ." He'd look to Z and blink a few times before turning back to them. "If it's not too much trouble. . .Could you keep Bao-nee here?" He'd ask. "She's still hurt. . .And even being part Saiyan, her body still needs to recover, besides. . ." He'd start while give a light pat to Z's back to move her forward.

"Z doesn't deserve to be hated by you guys, and she doesn't deserve to die trying to remedy the situation." He'd say while turning around. "I'm gonna go seek out this. . .Kami, I think I met them the other day, but I'd like to formally introduce myself to them. Or this place's Kami." He'd say back while jumping up softly out of the door while floating a bit and looking back. "I'll try not to bother you with my childishness anymore." He'd call back to them once more while gliding forward. "And you can keep the sword Master. . .It's yours anyway."

Karurura
The Pixel Guru
DragonYolk
DJSH9011
Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

The Pixel Guru
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:45 pm
User Image

Current Mood: Normal? Spaced out? Current Aura Color: White

After Spike's criticism of Okra, Ringo chimed in with his sentiments threatening Okra by transforming his hand into a gatling gun as he did so. Luckily Kokoro quickly stepped in to de-escalate the situation before Spike had to himself. Spike then flashed to a nearly identical moment in the memory of his future self as he watched Niku punch Okra and call him an Idiot, and then comes out of that flash forward as Z makes herself known. "Even with another person calling me 'Mr. Bravo' I'm still not use to it." Spike thinks as he listens to Z come to Okra's defense. "Mentioning yesterday what all did happen after we were transported away?" Spike offhandedly asks after the mention of something being done to The Dragon Balls yesterday, than after Z's next comment Spike says "Wait The Emperor followed you into the past?" and thinks "Ah crap guess that means future me failed to stop him." before getting a few flashes of a losing battle his future self had with Ziberia when trying to keep him out of their base after they sent Okra and Z into the past. when he comes out of those flashes Okra and Z were exiting the dojo and about to fly off in seeming different and he runs out after them and yells "Hay wait for me you two" before flying up to them and saying "You're going up to the lookout? Well Then I'll meet you there after I get caught up on what happened yesterday while we were gone from Z." to Okra before turning towards Z and asking her "Hay you don't mind explaining to me what all went down after we were sent away yesterday do you?" as he flew over to her to follow her to wherever she was going.

[Profile Link]

Combat Actions:
Attacking Phase:

Defending Phase:

Maintenance & Other:

Stats:
[ Defense ] 50
[ Speed ] 70
[ Intelligence ] 136
[ Reflexes ] 70
[ Stamina ] 100
[ Ki ] 130

Quotes:
killer-wolf-kun
Karurura
DragonYolk
DJSH9011

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:25 pm
User Image

Ringo moved back over to the vehicle and took out another one of the scouters to try and hack into the enemy's network, but his attention returned to the group when the newcomer spoke up. The woman tried to be the peacekeeper here as she defended the assassin and pushed to have there focus on the rumored "darkest day", though there was still very little information about it. However, it proved to the robot that this Kokonee didn't understand what they were working towards, as a threat to a single planet couldn't compare to galactic or universal issue. His attention moved back to the scouter as he had already made his point and any further talk would just be a waste of energy, seeing as he had already registered his friend-or-foe tags. Ringo continued to work when the child spoke up enraged about the conversation he had with the assassin, first laying it on to the ladder with sound logic that he felt had been brought up sometime yesterday. Then, Niku tried to lecture him about what how he was wrong about "abandoning his friends" and that they shouldn't be focused on what he called was a "stupid space war." If someone else had said those words, the robot would have started shooting,but because it was the child, he chose to ignore what he said and continued is work getting on the channel. How this boy know that the reason for this war was to get revenge on a person who had wronged the commander so much that even lost his name that the others didn't know. Ringo did wonder what the people of this planet would do if they knew the name that they used for the commander was actually a title that was given as an insult for a great crime against the empire.

He would looked up from the scouter to see that the one had shot the commander had come out, and was a bit surprised when she seemed to show remorse about what had happened yesterday, noting that they might have made things worse. The robot continued to work while listened to Z as she explained more about what had happened during the darkest day and brought up a possible lead of how it might have started. Ignoring the enemy at hand, it seemed the woman was ready to go to try and find where the emperor that had followed them to this time, the one they said was the future commander. Ringo was about to say something, but he had finished with the modification he needed to do to gain access to the enemy's channels and was able to figure out what their objectives were. A part of his chest would then pushed out to reveal a small tray, where he placed the modified scouter before it was pulled in back into his body while loading up the channels. The robot focus was locked on the channels as he found the orders enemy, but also something interesting, that the had brought something with them to complete this mission. Suddenly, a group of the warriors' energy seemed to drop while one started to move rapidly to their location, and with what their mission was, there were two ways that they could go after. Ringo looked over to the group as it seemed a few of them were about to leave the location, but with the threat coming closer, and weighing his options, he called out to the others. "You probably shouldn't leave at all. Something is making their way over here, and from what I got from their coms, the target of the Fridged Force is Burberry. It could be coming for you, meatbag, or it is possible that it is coming this way to eliminate your mother." He said as he waited to see what the assassin would say about someone trying to target him, or worse, try to kill their mother from the past, while thinking of what he should do.

will be destroyed!"

With:
OoC:

Theme Song:
The Pixel Guru

killer-wolf-kun

DragonYolk

Karurura

xxxxx [ Defense ] 94
xxxxx [ Speed ] 40
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 40
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 90
xxxxx [ Ki ] 90

User Image

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

Karurura

Lupine Wife

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:51 pm
User Image

こころ
Mʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ’s ʀᴀᴄɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
Bᴜᴛ I’ʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

Fᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇᴛᴇʟʟᴇʀ

It would seem the girl’s attempt to play peacemaker would fall on deaf ears. The fortuneteller’s eyes would widen with surprise as she witnessed Niku strive over to Okra, decking him in the face while berating him of his actions. With so many emotions going on at once, the girl would grip her stomach as the sensation of each one registering made her feel even more uneasy on top of the already troubling feeling from what she had seen earlier. Her hand would reach out to interrupt, possibly to scold Nikuma but she would remain silent as Z made her appearance. She would listen to her explanation, but once again there was only so much, she could comprehend. It was starting to seem like the more she became exposed, somehow the more distant she felt in the issue. It was true she was out of the loop on everything but even still, this helpless feeling she got every time anyone spoke was starting to eat her up. Kokoro would let out a small sigh, grabbing the side of her arm with her other arm and looking away from the group while she thought of how it might just be best if she stayed out of everyone’s way.

There would be something that Z would say that would pull the girl’s attention back in. Dragon Balls..? somehow the name felt familiar, maybe Jiaozi had mentioned them before but she couldn’t truly remember. Her mind would flash, recalling the broken orange orbs from her vision. She would pause, thinking if she should mention anything but by the time she unfroze, it would appear Z was already beginning to trail off. “I uh...” she held her tongue as Okra passed by her. She could sense the emotions coming off Okra the minute he touched her. As he tried to shift the blame away from Z and onto himself, the fortuneteller braced her arm all the tighter. She would wait a few moments as the group began to disperse, taking a moment to let the emotions call down in her heart before taking another deep breath.

“…I don’t think…that was the best way to handle things…” The girl spoke softly, turning her attention over to Nikuma. A faint smile now remained on the girl’s once cheerful face as she looked at the boy with a sincerity. “…I don’t think you’re wrong either though…It sounds like…the decisions Okun made…they probably weren’t the best…“ She would take a moment to try to gather her thoughts. “…but…he wouldn’t be here if he didn’t want to change that…he’s…clearly lost and… looking for help…and you, Spikun, Mr. Robot…” she stop and shake her head, not wanting to say anything that would cause anymore harm. “…We all make decisions…and we all make mistakes too… I think Okun knows he's made some too…but what’s important is having people around you who will lift you up when you do…and Okun…I don’t think…he got to have that…I think…he’s been fighting alone for so long…that he’s had to make all these important decisions by himself that…” Kokoro’s face would shift to a warm smile as she walked up to the boy, petting him on the head. ”…Has hasn’t really gotten to experience what it’s like to have people support you…” Her hand would lower as she turned away, reaching it in front of her, a cloud of purple smoke would form and vanish, leaving in it’s wake a the handle of what appeared to be a broom. ” You should come by the shop sometime, okay Nikun? I can make my cookies again and I’m sure Sensei would love to see you too~” she call back to him with happy wave as she side mounted on top of the broom, looking at Gyoza she also gave him a quick nod before suddenly beginning to lift off the ground.

Her gaze would shift over to Spike and Ringo, seeing Spike pursue after Z and Ringo returning to his own matters, she would simply drift pass them. “Hey Okun! Wait up!” she would call after the time-traveler as she caught up to him. Flying up beside him as the broom hovered at the same level as him. “Hey…are you doing okay?”

𝑂.𝑂.𝐶

Cᴀʀᴅs ɪɴ Pʟᴀʏ XXX

Sᴛᴀᴛs XXX