Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
Turtle Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Pixel Guru
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:06 am
User Image

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪🅢🅟🅘🅚🅔🅑🅡🅐🅥🅞✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

| BP: 2230 | HP: 2720/2720 | KP: 1500/1500 | SP: 1300/1300 | Taser Battery: 100%/100% |

Current Mood: Normal Current Aura Color: White Current Outfit: Casual Outfit

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Spike's eyes lit up as Ziber pulled out his scouter. He had spent a good chunk of the night before taking apart and studying the scouters he took from the fridge force grunts that attacked him, Okra, and Koko, so he could tell the one Ziber was talking into in a language he didn't understand was a more advanced model. Ziber then told Spike that he had asked the science team on his ship how they could help, and that they could boost the frequency of the tracker and potentially use probes to get resources not available on earth. "Well I made this out of spare parts I just so happened to have in my backpack so I doubt I'll need any unearthly materials given all the room for improvement there likely is using better custom made for it parts, but as for signal boosting I'll defiantly take any help I can get because I don't fully understand how the magical parts of this device function." Spike responded before Ziber vocalized his surprise that Spike would ask a future enemy for help. Spike then shrugged as he said "You aren't your alternate timeline future self just as much as if not more than I'm not my alternate timeline future self, so, unlike those idiot kids, I'm not holding his actions against you until you actually start repeating them. Besides, 'The Emperor' would have vaporized me for entering the same room as him despite me not being my future self, but here you are actually offering to help me track down my father, If you actually thought we were going to be enemies you wouldn't be offering me any help. The fact that you are offering help is making me feel safe in assuming you don't want that future of theirs to come to pass either, which, sense I'm trying to prevent the darkest day, would make us closer to allies then it would to enemies as far as I'm concerned."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Out of Character Action(s)/ Notes:
[Profile Link]

Combat Actions:
Attacking Phase:

Defending Phase:

Maintenance & Other:

Stats:
[ Physical-Based Offense ] 0
[ Energy-Based Offense ] 120
[ Defense ] 56
[ Speed ] 70
[ Intelligence ] 136
[ Reflexes ] 70
[ Stamina ] 100
[ Ki ] 130

Quotes:
DJSH9011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:05 pm
User Image
"Born as a demon, trained on Earth.
I will evolve beyond any limits this universe puts in front of me."

Ziber
Soul Reforged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ziber found it impressive that the boy had made a machine to track the kai's earrings just with what was available at the time, which was quite resourceful of him and showed off how skilled he was. He had a few ideas of how Spike could boost the signal of the device as there were some magic powered races out in space, and could help him upgrade the device. The frost demon then would get his answer on what the human's thoughts were about what had been told by the time travelers, happy to see that they understood what they didn't understand. He wasn't like his doppelganger, or at least, no evidence had been shown yet a connection to him besides that he went by the same title and were the same race. However, Ziber did catch something odd when the human spoke about the other version of himself as if he already met with them, but that couldn't be because they both were in the other universe when they appeared. It was true that he didn't see Spike as an enemy, thanks to the time that he had to calm down, but there was something off after that line that made him feel that he had to proceed with caution. "Indeed... Anyway, if something were to happen where we would need to leave the planet, I will make sure to contact you so that you can continue your work while we are in space." The frost demon said as he prepared to leave the kitchen to return to his room, but stopped as he thought of something that was important and would help prevent an information leak. "Oh, one more thing. If you still have any of the scouters, make sure you look for a small yellow machine that is under the ear piece and destroy it. It acts as a transmitter and a tracker for Fridged's forces." He continued as he didn't like the idea of his enemy getting more information from this planet in case an invasion did come in the distance future and from how Spike acted when he took out his scouter, it was best to give the warning. Ziber when then wait to hear what the human had to say, but after that, he planned to return to his room and try to figure out what he was going to do today with the others way.

“I have been through enough pain as it is. it is time to change that.
I will use my power to forge my own destiny."

---->BP: ???<----
<--KP: ??? --><--HP: ??? --><--SP: ??? -->

Thinking: ...
With:
OoC:

Theme Song: Ziber's Return
The Pixel Guru

Quote:

xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 70, TS: +25 =95
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 126, TS: +25 =151
xxxxx [ Defense ] 70, AO: +25 =95
xxxxx [ Speed ] 81, AO: +25=106
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 173
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 80 , AO: +25 =105
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 160, AO: +25 =185
xxxxx [ Ki ] 160, AO: 25 =185

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

The Pixel Guru
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:28 am
User Image

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪🅢🅟🅘🅚🅔🅑🅡🅐🅥🅞✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

| BP: 2230 | HP: 2720/2720 | KP: 1500/1500 | SP: 1300/1300 | Taser Battery: 100%/100% |

Current Mood: Normal Current Aura Color: White Current Outfit: Casual Outfit

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

After Ziber's remark about the trackers Spike, having figured out for himself the night before that the scouters had trackers in them as he was taking them apart, responded with "Oh don't worry about that. I figured out what what those parts were while taking some of the scouters I took for myself apart. The transmitters I was able to take apart completely and it was pretty easy to wipe those tracker chips and spoof over them with signals that say they are coming from coordinates inside a black hole." to assure Ziber that the trackers had already been dealt with. Then as Ziber started to leave the dojo's kitchen, said "If you don't have anything else for me, I guess I might as well go talk to your science team while I'm here." before making his way out of the dojo and up to ship parked just outside.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Out of Character Action(s)/ Notes:
[EXITING LOCATION]
[Profile Link]

Combat Actions:
Attacking Phase:

Defending Phase:

Maintenance & Other:

Stats:
[ Physical-Based Offense ] 0
[ Energy-Based Offense ] 120
[ Defense ] 56
[ Speed ] 70
[ Intelligence ] 136
[ Reflexes ] 70
[ Stamina ] 100
[ Ki ] 130

Quotes:
DJSH9011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:20 pm
User Image

Ziber
Soul Reforged

Ziber had left Korn-in's tower to get advice about what he was going through, but instead, he left with more questions then answers, leaving with him more confused on what he needed to do next. He was told by the cat that he was feeling this way because his mind was being pushed to the far ends of his conscious, between what he believes as just and what shapes him. The frost demon had shook by going through his past again, especially when he was met with (hfil) and the events that happened just before he was picked up by the paladin. However, Korn-in state something interesting, that he shouldn't seek help if his was going to push the thoughts away, which parts of the statement were odd but then the cat continued. Ziber was caught off guard when the master told him that if he wanted to come to turns to what was going, he needed to find a martial arts master that had gone through something similar to him. After saying his goodbyes, he returned to the turtle dojo, feeling worse off as if he did take Korn-in's advice, the only one he could talk to about this was his supposed future self. The frost demon already knew what would happen if he went that route, with that brat rally his friends against him with more lies about he was evil when he only wanted peace of mind. "I'm back." He said as he thought someone would have returned by now, but when silences was the only thing that greeted him, he let out a sigh and just went back to his room. Ziber would shut the door behind him after he got in and laid back down the bed, as part of him thought that he shouldn't even bother anymore, that he should just skip his quest for revenge and dive into the deep...

With:
OoC:

Quote:

Quote:

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

Kitiara_fox

Shadowy Rogue

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:15 am
User Image

You're standing too close to a flame that's burning

Kitiara Amaris
Kit, Fox

The strange being had no idea he had a tag-along during his journeys. She stayed nestled inside his crystal, as she had before. The fox wondered why she kept jumping in and went along with him in secret. Perhaps it was just her curious nature, or maybe something else. She could not shake the feeling telling her to do it. The more she learned the more her emotions were conflicted. Sometimes she napped inside but when she felt something off, she woke and observed what was going on. The planet seemed to be very confusing with a strange variety of beings. Soon they had returned to where the being was staying, and her ship had been brought to. Once he was laid down in the solitude of his room, she felt safe to venture out again. Outside the strange metal being this one was the only one she had met on not hostile terms. The hag still infuriated her. There would be a slight shimmer of light as she leaped out of his crystal onto the end table next to his bed. She shook herself off before listening for danger. If anyone were to venture close, she would hide back in his crystal. Her small fox form made it easy to hide. Her white tail flickered as she blinked and inched closer to him, her head tilted to the side as she observed him. He seemed troubled, and much like the past days, she wondered why she cared.

Hotter than the sun in the middle of July

---->BP:1360<----
<--KP: 1410 --><--HP: 2220--><--SP: 1070 -->

Mood: Curious and concerned
Thinking:He seems upset
With:Strange man
OoC: secret meeting with his ghost/size]

Theme Song:
DJSH9011

Quote:

xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 2
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 103
xxxxx [ Defense ] 60
xxxxx [ Speed ] 54
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 62
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 50
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 62
xxxxx [ Ki ] 111

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:11 pm
User Image

Ziber
Soul Reforged

Ziber's eyes shut as he tried to find answer in his mind, on what he was going to do that he did have a direction on where to go, but it was just alienate him from the others more then how it was now, with the idea that the brat would use the action against. However, there wasn't anyone who he knew that had gone through the pain of his body prodded and cut to help him be whatever the scientist were trying to create or being banished from his home after being framed. The frost demon had nothing, not even his name, as that had been taken away when he was found guilty and he didn't know anything about what he was like before the experimentation. He let out another sigh as his body started to curl up in the bed, starting to think that this was all his fault and that if anything that came cross his path, he would lead them to ruin. Ziber then noticed that a flash of light had happened behind his closed eyes and thought that perhaps that one of the others had returned as he tried to sense how had arrived back. His senses were still recovering, but if someone was coming in to the building, he felt that he could at least be able to sense who it was if they got close to his door. However, it wasn't a member of the turtle school, or anyone the frost demon knew, but at the same time time there was some familiarity the signature that he sensed. When he opened his eyes, he was greeted by something bizarre, a small fox that had what looked like a crescent moon her head and a collar that held a gem that look similar to something. Ziber looked the creature for a moment, but then looked away from the creature as he guessed that if he was being haunted it would be nice to get another opinion on what he was going through. "Hey... Is there something wrong with me?"

With:
OoC:

Kitiara_fox

Quote:

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

Kitiara_fox

Shadowy Rogue

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:21 am
User Image

Kitiara Amaris
Kit, Fox

Her eerily pale blue eyes observed him, it was clear he was deeply troubled and that made her sad. When the being started to curl up she assumed whatever it was had gotten worse. Unless his race did that? Her kind curled up to sleep but mostly that kind was more something was wrong, they were hurting or did not feel well. He did not look sick, well at least not the kind she was thinking of. Her tail swished to rest around to the front of her legs as she sat there. She almost felt like whining, but the action was deeply confusing for her. Much like her hatred of that hag who was with him before. When he finally noticed her she debated for half a second to disappear again but decided against it. The look he gave her was amusing, making her tail swish back and forth. However soon after he just looked away, had he really dared to dismiss her? Her fur fluffed up a bit before hearing what he said. Her eyes blinked a few times as she stared at him, head tilted to the side slightly. Something inside her did suggest being careful as she did not know what was dangerous here, but those thoughts were not loud enough for two reasons. First she did not feel a threat from this one or the metal being, and second she rarely listened to caution. She snorted at him and shook her head before jumping onto the bed next to him with a soft noise. If he asked her a question he did not get to ignore her. So she moved closer and shook her head again while pawing at him.

Mood: Curious and Concerned
Thinking:Why would he think something like that?
With:Strange being
OoC: Awww he needs a hug

Theme Song:
Quote:

Quote:

xxxxx [ Defense ] 60
xxxxx [ Speed ] 54
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 50
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 62
xxxxx [ Ki ] 111

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:11 pm
User Image

Ziber
Soul Reforged

Ziber looked off to the ceiling, trying to find an answer that wasn't there, about if something was wrong with him, that he was the reason that he and the people around him were lead to misfortune. He was used to kill the friends he had made at the lab, and in his anger, he destroyed everything around him and left the place as a crater while on the verge of death. If that hadn't happened, the young prince would have most like been able to stop Fridged from assassinating him, their lives being better if his wasn't there. As his mind started to spiral down again, he heard a light sound which moved his gaze back to where the ghost had been sitting, who had jumped on to the bed for some reason. There was a slight flinch the fox started to paw at Ziber, but when the creature started to shake their head as it seemed to understand the question in his head that he had said out loud. Part of him thought that his mind had degraded thanks to how he was feeling or maybe this thing was a what he read up, it was here to trick him in someway or was a possible sign that his luck was going to change. "I came to this world seeking help, but because of another person's actions, my relationship with the people here have forever changed, for the worse. And with the return of my past memories..." The frost demon paused as he moved his left arm to bring into his sight, and though the wounds and scars had long healed, he could still see everything his body had been through, both him being experimented on and when he was alone. "I... I don't thing I am whole anymore. I feel broken. That there are parts of me which are gone and I can't get them back." He continued before moving his arm back to his side unsure of what to do, because now his determination was now gone, after reliving all his pain at once, and how it meant nothing. Even after all the trials he had gone through as a knight, or the challenges he had faced since coming to this planet. Ziber would just be a forgotten memory or nightmare to some...

With:
OoC:

Kitiara_fox

Quote:

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

Kitiara_fox

Shadowy Rogue

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:09 am
User Image

Kitiara Amaris
Kit, Fox

Her gaze did not leave his form as he gazed at the ceiling, seeming very troubled by something. When he flinched at her pawing she made a soft noise, almost in amusement. She stretched a little before waiting for him to say something. The being seemed to be deep in thoughts, making her huff at him. He had asked her a question yet he was ignoring her? When he did start to speak her surprise was clear. He came looking for help? What did he mean by changed? Did they refuse to aid him? She blinked at him and made a noise, fluffing up a bit. The past memories? She felt there was a story here and she was a little curious about it. She bounced closer to him, her tail swishing as she look at him as if telling him to continue. She was tempted to speak, ever so tempted. But she enjoyed this game too much for that. Hearing him start speaking she felt a pain in her chest. She whined softly at him before going to lay her head on him in comfort. No one should feel like that or rather be made to feel like that. She did a noise and growled, nudging at him with her snout as if to try pulling him back. From the little she had heard and witnessed he was a strong person, he just needed to remember that. She honestly debated biting him to try snapping him out of those thoughts.

Mood: Curious and Concerned
Thinking:Why would he think something like that?
OoC: Awww he needs a hug

Theme Song:
DJSH9011

Quote:

xxxxx [ Defense ] 60
xxxxx [ Speed ] 54
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 50
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 62
xxxxx [ Ki ] 111

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:42 pm
User Image

Ziber
Soul Reforged

Ziber had watched the specter as he talked and it seemed like it was willing to listen to what he had to say, almost if it wanted him to continue when he hopped over to him. However, he was still lost in his mind, thinking about his experiences and the decisions of what he had to make with everything that he had learned about himself and those around him. It was only when the fox nudged the frost demon with their snout that he returned his attention to it as they laid their head on his arm, like it was trying to comfort him. He didn't know that ghost was able to interact with people of the living, or could be so fluffy, wondering if we was able to touch the spirit, giving them a pet as a thank you for trying to comfort him. Before that, Ziber would entertain the curious fox and continue with his explanation on what his point of view was, telling about the two tales that had seemed to end. "I have had what seemed to be two lives already. The first was when I was far younger. I have no memories of my family, which could mean that was when I was taken. I was experimented on by scientists for reason I will problably will never know. I was used as there weapon, to kill for them. I... I couldn't stop when my body was moved to kill others that had escaped. They made me kill my friends." He said as he could still feel the armor wrapped tightly around his body, and still hearing the screams of the people he killed without restraint or morals... "My second was being a guard for a lord, a person who I saw as my best friend, like the brother I never had, However, fate seems to work against me as the lord's brother killed him in cold blood, but he somehow turned the tables. I was blamed for my friends murder, and was banished from my home." The frost demon continued after a bit remembering that smile that Fridged made when he was taken away and put in chains, wounds that he doubt would ever heal. His gaze went to the creature as his arm moved to all him to pet at the base of the fox's neck, unsure if it would allow him to or if he could even touch a ghost. Ziber would make this action as he spoke up once more as the pain of the last few days was still there, the betrayal he saw, but others fail to see. "Now, I person comes from a future to change a time that isn't his, to make me the villain when I have suffered enough..."

With:
OoC:

Kitiara_fox

Quote:

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

Kitiara_fox

Shadowy Rogue

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:05 pm
User Image

Kitiara Amaris
Kit, Fox

Kit stayed where she was, observing the being a little more. He seemed to be in his own mind a bit, but something was troubling him. Her ears flickered a little, going down a little as she left her head on his arm. She was conflicted and confused herself but he seemed to need this. Her tail flickered a little as she mused on this. Her gran used to insist you always end up where you are meant to be. She did not feel any sort of danger so she did not see any harm in doing this. Her tail flickered more as he started talking again, at least until she actually heard what he was saying. Slowly her ears went back and her tail went still. Her icy blue eyes stared at him as it changed emotion from trying to comfort him to a mix of sadness and anger. These molten gold cracks of color erupted from her pupils and slowly started overtaking the blue of her eyes. It took everything she had not to speak. How could someone do that to a child no less? Children were sacred in her culture and innocent that were protected greatly. The more she heard the angrier she got, the area around her would start feeling warmer with her anger. Her heartfelt for him, he had gone through so much. She whined softly at him and moved her paw as if to pat his arm in comfort. She twitched as he petted the base of her neck, blinking a few times in surprise. Part of her still debating biting him but he had a lot weighing on him so she decided against it. She relaxed under his touch and wiggled, her fur fluffing up a bit more. She took pride in how well kept her fur was, it would feel very fluffy and soft. She was more outraged as he finished speaking. Her people were very big on loyalty, furthermore, they investigated very thoroughly and took a person’s character into evidence. If the people of his planet knew him at all why didn’t they realize it was a setup? Her eyes held sympathy for him, whining softly at him as if to express she was sorry he had gone through it all. Her now molten amber eyes stared at him, he did not feel like a villain. He felt safe and something else she did not recognize. She would wiggle closer and let him pet her as long as he wanted to. It actually felt pretty nice, she liked it. Though she did not let just anyone do this, for some reason, she trusted this man.

Mood: Angry and sad
Thinking:He has been through so much
OoC:

Theme Song:
DJSH9011

Quote: