Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ★ Archives★
Anime Help Guild: Best Anime Openings contest Feb.2020CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuzuiChan

Skilled Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:03 am
puppylove713
BrokenMachine112
puppylove713
You so should watch it. It is one of my all time favorite anime. This opening came from the third season. However, the third season was actual a prequel to the first season in a sense and could be watched beforehand, but I kind of liked it in the order in which things were released best.
I will put it to my to watch list then, thanks for the recommendation, yeah i watch anime in release order too, it makes more sense to me
I agree. So do you have a favorite anime or some anime that you like more than others?
Well that is a question with long answer, Naruto was the first Anime (that i knew was anime) that i watched, so it's obivously up in the heights for me. I have weird relationship with Fairy Tail, I havent watched more than something like 60 70 episodes, but i love it very much, it's sometimes just hard to give time for the longer serieses (100ep and up) It's somehow more convinient to watch just 25 episodes. Same goes with my other favorite Black Clover, i'm exactly at 70th episode tho I have watched it much faster than fairy tail. I like seraph of the end, neon genesis evangelion, inari kon kon, gingitsune, konohana kitan, ao no exorcist, sword art online and some other tho all of these are my favorites theres at THIS moment no better anime for me than Darling in FranXX witch is shorter, I've finished it recently, it touched and shook my very core.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:47 am

QueenofGod1989

Dedicated Friend

5,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150

puppylove713

Animal Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:43 am
BrokenMachine112
puppylove713
BrokenMachine112
puppylove713
You so should watch it. It is one of my all time favorite anime. This opening came from the third season. However, the third season was actual a prequel to the first season in a sense and could be watched beforehand, but I kind of liked it in the order in which things were released best.
I will put it to my to watch list then, thanks for the recommendation, yeah i watch anime in release order too, it makes more sense to me
I agree. So do you have a favorite anime or some anime that you like more than others?
Well that is a question with long answer, Naruto was the first Anime (that i knew was anime) that i watched, so it's obivously up in the heights for me. I have weird relationship with Fairy Tail, I havent watched more than something like 60 70 episodes, but i love it very much, it's sometimes just hard to give time for the longer serieses (100ep and up) It's somehow more convinient to watch just 25 episodes. Same goes with my other favorite Black Clover, i'm exactly at 70th episode tho I have watched it much faster than fairy tail. I like seraph of the end, neon genesis evangelion, inari kon kon, gingitsune, konohana kitan, ao no exorcist, sword art online and some other tho all of these are my favorites theres at THIS moment no better anime for me than Darling in FranXX witch is shorter, I've finished it recently, it touched and shook my very core.
Most of those anime you listed I haven't even heard of or have but haven't watched. However, I have seen all of Naruto and Shippuden, all of Fairy Tail, and I am completely up to date with Black Clover. All of those are very good anime. I have seen all Sword Art Online related things up to date as well as Ao no Exorcist. Those were good too. The rest I have not watched... For some reason, I tend to like the long ones. I don't know why, but I'm quite attracted to them. Maybe it is because they give me something to enjoy for longer than the shorter ones do.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:49 pm
So, it took me awhile to go through a bunch of different anime openings since I've watched a lot of anime and like a lot of their openings. sweatdrop

I decided to go with the first opening of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, which is the song 'Again'.

KayaLing

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100

KayaLing

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:52 pm
puppylove713

I nominate this person for the polls!

I love how this opening is very beautiful in both its graphics and song choice.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:56 pm
BrokenMachine112

tokyo ghoul season 1

I really love how this opening's song flows (including the climatic change of the beat) and I love the graphics of the opening as well.

KayaLing

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100

SuzuiChan

Skilled Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:22 pm
puppylove713
BrokenMachine112
puppylove713
BrokenMachine112
puppylove713
Most of those anime you listed I haven't even heard of or have but haven't watched. However, I have seen all of Naruto and Shippuden, all of Fairy Tail, and I am completely up to date with Black Clover. All of those are very good anime. I have seen all Sword Art Online related things up to date as well as Ao no Exorcist. Those were good too. The rest I have not watched... For some reason, I tend to like the long ones. I don't know why, but I'm quite attracted to them. Maybe it is because they give me something to enjoy for longer than the shorter ones do.
It gives you more time to get to know and create a relationship with the characters and world in the longer ones so i get what your saying, but i enjoy short ones because i can merge into so many animes in so little time, i however enjoy the long ones too, i just have to have the right mood for them  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:23 pm
KayaLing

I really love how this opening's song flows (including the climatic change of the beat) and I love the graphics of the opening as well.
Thank you emotion_bigheart  

SuzuiChan

Skilled Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

KayaLing

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:00 pm
BrokenMachine112
KayaLing

You're welcome! I should really finish watching the series. I love Saito and Toshizo so much! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:13 pm
KayaLing
BrokenMachine112
KayaLing

You're welcome! I should really finish watching the series. I love Saito and Toshizo so much! heart
me too, i have watched the original but i havent watches :re or V  

SuzuiChan

Skilled Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:30 pm
Astramentis

Now this takes me back...

This is the first series that I honestly could say that while I liked it, the manga was better.

I also had this song as my ringtone for a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:04 pm
puppylove713

this opening is beautiful, i like the song for it  

K-poplover44
Crew

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100

Astramentis

Invisible Fairy

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:53 pm
Zero the Crimson
Astramentis

Now this takes me back...

This is the first series that I honestly could say that while I liked it, the manga was better.

I also had this song as my ringtone for a while.

»【<33.】«

This intro made me feel things, lol!
3nodding

【gifts given; 22】 【gifts received; 19】

»【.ƐƐ˃】«

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:38 pm

Astrea Hastur

Astrea Hastur

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:39 pm
Halkio
ok i guess i'll be the one to post it

Great opening and great anime in my opinion