Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ★ Archives★
Anime Help Guild: Best Anime Openings contest Feb.2020CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

puppylove713

Animal Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:49 pm
BrokenMachine112
puppylove713
BrokenMachine112
puppylove713
BrokenMachine112
puppylove713
You so should watch it. It is one of my all time favorite anime. This opening came from the third season. However, the third season was actual a prequel to the first season in a sense and could be watched beforehand, but I kind of liked it in the order in which things were released best.
I will put it to my to watch list then, thanks for the recommendation, yeah i watch anime in release order too, it makes more sense to me
I agree. So do you have a favorite anime or some anime that you like more than others?
Well that is a question with long answer, Naruto was the first Anime (that i knew was anime) that i watched, so it's obivously up in the heights for me. I have weird relationship with Fairy Tail, I havent watched more than something like 60 70 episodes, but i love it very much, it's sometimes just hard to give time for the longer serieses (100ep and up) It's somehow more convinient to watch just 25 episodes. Same goes with my other favorite Black Clover, i'm exactly at 70th episode tho I have watched it much faster than fairy tail. I like seraph of the end, neon genesis evangelion, inari kon kon, gingitsune, konohana kitan, ao no exorcist, sword art online and some other tho all of these are my favorites theres at THIS moment no better anime for me than Darling in FranXX witch is shorter, I've finished it recently, it touched and shook my very core.
Most of those anime you listed I haven't even heard of or have but haven't watched. However, I have seen all of Naruto and Shippuden, all of Fairy Tail, and I am completely up to date with Black Clover. All of those are very good anime. I have seen all Sword Art Online related things up to date as well as Ao no Exorcist. Those were good too. The rest I have not watched... For some reason, I tend to like the long ones. I don't know why, but I'm quite attracted to them. Maybe it is because they give me something to enjoy for longer than the shorter ones do.
It gives you more time to get to know and create a relationship with the characters and world in the longer ones so i get what your saying, but i enjoy short ones because i can merge into so many animes in so little time, i however enjoy the long ones too, i just have to have the right mood for them
For me, the length doesn't matter really. If the anime catches my attention I will watch it until the end... That is just how I am, but I have noticed a trend with my favorites (Prince of Tennis, Hakuouki, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Inuyasha being my top four), most are long ones...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:51 pm
K-poplover44
puppylove713

this opening is beautiful, i like the song for it
It is a beautiful one indeed. I had a hard time choosing an opening, but in the end I settled for this. It seems that people are liking it. Have you seen the anime that goes with the opening?  

puppylove713

Animal Lover

K-poplover44
Crew

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:40 pm
puppylove713
K-poplover44
puppylove713

It is a beautiful one indeed. I had a hard time choosing an opening, but in the end I settled for this. It seems that people are liking it. Have you seen the anime that goes with the opening?

its always hard to pick opening when there r millions of good ones and no,i haven't watched it,im just starting to get back into anime,so im re watching an old that i like before getting into ones i haven't seen yet  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:56 pm
K-poplover44
puppylove713
K-poplover44
puppylove713

its always hard to pick opening when there r millions of good ones and no,i haven't watched it,im just starting to get back into anime,so im re watching an old that i like before getting into ones i haven't seen yet
It doesn't surprise me that you haven't seen this one. For some reason, I haven't found many who have which is a shame because I really do like this anime. I would have been very surprised if you had seen it.  

puppylove713

Animal Lover

K-poplover44
Crew

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:48 pm
puppylove713
K-poplover44
puppylove713
K-poplover44
puppylove713

It doesn't surprise me that you haven't seen this one. For some reason, I haven't found many who have which is a shame because I really do like this anime. I would have been very surprised if you had seen it.

well i do plan on watching it once im done watching an old anime,almost done with it  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:58 pm
K-poplover44
puppylove713
K-poplover44
puppylove713
K-poplover44
puppylove713

well i do plan on watching it once im done watching an old anime,almost done with it
That's awesome. I hope you like it. I know that not everybody likes the type of anime it is, so if you don't like it, then you don't like it. But I for one loved it.  

puppylove713

Animal Lover

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:43 pm
No more submissions/nominations beyond this point

you may still continue to chat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:55 pm
»【<33.】«

Whoaaa~
I made it on the poll!
:O

Looks like Tokyo Ghoul & Mob Psycho are pretty popular!

【gifts given; 23】 【gifts received; 19】

»【.ƐƐ˃】«

Astramentis

Invisible Fairy

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100

puppylove713

Animal Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:23 pm
Astramentis
»【<33.】«

Whoaaa~
I made it on the poll!
:O

Looks like Tokyo Ghoul & Mob Psycho are pretty popular!

【gifts given; 23】 【gifts received; 19】

»【.ƐƐ˃】«
I made it too which surprises me seeing as the anime I chose isn't well known... Nobody I have ever spoken to with the exception of a very few have seen it or even heard of it. I have seen both Tokyo Ghoul and Mob Psycho they are both good anime. However, that opening for Mob Psycho always annoyed the snot out of me for some reason.... In other words, it is easy to guess which one I didn't choose.  
★ Archives★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff