Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Monroe x Gray choose 3B-A

"Oh my guardians! Gray!" Monroe called out as he tripped over a giant, solid ball. She stopped to fish him out of the puddle. "Woo-eee..." That smell was awful. "Are you alright?" The female hesitated simply because the smell was so repulsive, but she loved him so she offered him a hand up. After she had helped him she picked up the clean scroll for herself.

She took a step back from Gray. "I'm sorry," she winced. She just couldn't be close to him right now. This certainly dampened her mood, but when she heard the sound of tap dancing frogs her spirits instantly lifted again. "Ooo!". She instinctively reached for Gray's hand and began to pull him towards the frogs when she remembered that awful smell. On second thought... She could faintly smell rain in the other direction, that was why Gray had taken him down this path... And he could certainly use a rain shower about now.

Mist_of_the_Ages

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:48 pm
User Image Hanna had let Selich lead them for a while and had a bit of fun watching all of the silly things that were happening. Still, there was an air of danger, so while some of it was fun, she didn't want to get lured into a false sense of security. Though with Selich she felt quite a bit safer than she would have otherwise. She hadn't even seen Beatrice and was wanting to hug him the second that she found him again.

Following the Norther path, they managed to catch a tap dancing frog show! "Selich! This is great!" She said, and meant it about the show, not the situation. "I wish frogs could do this regularly!" She supposed some pae may have the powers to make them dance, but it was entertaining at least. Still, they had to move on, though she would have liked to stay until the end!

Elros Namasi

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

FA Goddess Eris
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:47 pm
Eclipsing Swarm, Purpuryt

Is that, is that LIGHT at the end of the tunnel? No silly it’s a giant steam locomotive heading straight towards Eclipsing Swarm and Purpuryt. The horn was ear-shattering loud. What in the world is this behemoth and how did it fit in such a small corridor? As the light grew bigger and brighter and sound got louder, the walls shook. Just as it was about to hit the two pae, it split into two cherubs on tiny little unicycles with kazoos. One would pause to make vroom-vroom sounds. On the other side was a wall. Just a wall. Nothing special or fancy and the only extraordinary thing about it was that it just a wall.

Dead End! Only choice is to back! Back down the loooooong corridor, after the noise-maker cherubs.

When you make back to a fork in the path, you have two choices:
A. Definitely don’t back the way you came. Skip over to the other corridor heading South.
B. Don’t go down that corridor either and keep on heading East.

Nonougo

This has been one hell of a trip, right? Well, seems you tripped again. But this time, it wasn’t something, but someone. Curses and screams erupt from the squishy mound as Nonougo slithers over the top of none other than her “Mother”! Maybe it’s a way out? Maybe Maegara was thrust into hell? Why not both! She’s trapped in there with you now. Have fun!

After finding the Fury, Maegara, Nonougo has two options:
A. Head South towards something smells oddly of pizza and popcorn, or
B. Head East into a series of corners lining a path with a light pink glow.

Tugger & Kally

Kally tripped and brought Tugger down with him. Something large and squishy was blocking the hallway. Seems pae-sized birds leave elephant sized dooky. Wait, that couldn’t have come that harpy, could it? Another hole in the corridor opened before their eyes. It’s bright. There’s… sunshine! But the blood and sweat odor did linger, leading one to believe that have not found the source.

Do they:
A. Continue on East following the scent and footprints!? Where did the foot prints come from?
B. Hitch a right go on South towards the sunshine?

Selich & Hanna

You have stumbled upon a pae in need! Rescue fair maiden from the trenches of the deep! A pae up yonder at the end of the corridor seems to be tied to a stake in the ground. Their back faces you and they are struggling with the rope.
SURPRISE! That’s no maiden! It’s not even a girl. You found Ponos! Eris son, God of Hardship. Of all the Agonies in all the mazes in the world. They had to find this one[/]. He turns and frowns. “Who dare interrupt me? Who dare interrupt my daily duties?” Ponos stood up, revealing his tall stature. He flaired his wings out and yelled, “READY TO FIGHT!?”
Each person roll a 1D10 to see if you can overpower him. Evens are win, odds means he’s got you.
If you manage to beat him, you escape through the path that lead you there. Rather than backtrack any further, you decide to:
A. Head east around, going around corner after corner.
B. Stay and teabag Ponos

Monroe & Gray

There is a very odd contraption sitting at the end of this hallway. Unknown to pae-kind, it is a TV. It is black and white and on the screen, Monroe and Gray can see themselves walking up to inspect the TV. When they turn to look around the room, they see a video recorder on the wall pointed at them. This is completely alien technology and just blows their mind. While they are staring at the camera, another person has joined them on TV. “Hi Pals! It’s so fantastic you’ve come by to see me!”

This is a dead end. Do they:
A. Stay and play
B. Run as fast as they can back the way they came, back to the up and hanging a left to head East down the corridor they hadn’t noticed before.

Kolgae & Eszra

This hallway seemed longer than it was. There were many signs directing the pair on their path ‘turn right here, turn right here, turn left here, turn right here’ While traversing, the air grew cold. They could see their breath. The walls seemed to turn into frosted windows. As they walked, images started appearing in the frosted glass of if an unseen thing was drawing with their finger on the other side of the window. “Meet me down around the corner!” Was scrawled on out the last pane.

Kolgae & Eszra have to decide now how much of a glutten for punishment they really are.
A. Do they hang a right to head south and follow the weird message to meet… someone, or something?
B. Do they round the corner to head north and investigate the that odd flashing light?

Mobie, Kasharu, Syldre, Tatiana, Sugar Crystal, Reindonis, Applebloom

You all have stayed fairly clear of trouble so far. Not many pae can claim that honor. You end this round at the end of a long , steel tunnel. Every little sound that’s made is echoed. A tingling bell, joined by another and another start to grow louder. A tiny speck of light coming from the direction you were just in is growing larger. Something is heading towards you.

Do you:
A. Run straight at it
B. Brace yourself for the impact.

Next prompt will be roughly around Feb 9 @ 4:00pm EST

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:22 pm
Sugar Crystal choices choice B

Sugar crystal looked around what in the world was going on she had been teasing when she found herself with strangers. "What on the island happened?" she said to herself. This didn't happen last time she went to this party but she had heard that something had happened at last years party that was very bad. But that should not effect this years right? No this was a pretty good sign that something had happened and who ever was laughing needed to get slapped in the face so that they stopped.

Looking around some more she noticed that a bell had joined the giggles and a speck of light that seemed to be getting closer. she braced her self to catch what ever the light was. hopefully it will not be spiky  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:40 am
(Appleblooom chooses B)

Applebloom had somehow managed to stay out of trouble. Awesome. Maybe she could get out of here soon... Suddenly there was a light at the end of the tunnel. Well, that wasn't good. It seemed to be a small one, but as it came closer, it kept getting bigger! Oh, shoot!

Bracing her hooves against the ground, she fortified herself for what could be a big impact. She was an Earth Fauny, she could take it!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:56 am
A. Definitely don’t back the way you came. Skip over to the other corridor heading South.

Pupuryt grinned as she saw the light, finally she was going to get out of this horrid maze. Only it wasn't a way out it was a large steam locomotive that screamed loudly and shook the walls. The thing was huge! How did it even fit? There was no room for her to press against the wall and let it go pass. No it seemed like it was try and out run it or die.

"You got to be kidding me!"

She screamed at the train before turning around and trying to run back down the path. She hope the other pae would do the same. Unfortunately the 'train' was much faster than she was, just before it hit her and the dark pae that had gone down the same path it exploded into cherubs.

Her face turned to fury as one paused to go vroom vroom at her and they left on their stupid unicycles blowing their stupid noise makers.

"What the FUCK"

She yelled at the cherubs. That wasn't funny at all. Those stupid f*** sh*** if she had something to throw she would have thrown it at them.

"Get back here you little *** **** ****"

She cursed as she chased after the cherubs, just wait when she got her hands on them they'd regret their little train prank.

Of course the stupid unicycle jerks manged to get away. With an annoyed growl the cat girl continued down the long path. Once she got to the fork in the road she decided to continue to avoid the bloody path and take the other one.

Was that the one she had flew over when she got the boot? She didn't know and honestly did not care it was better than blood path right? She sure hoped so.

Teigra
Purpur is very mad and yelling lol

shadica

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:30 am
Strawberri Stardust
(Appleblooom chooses B. Will fill out later)

A. Run straight at it

Reindonis could have done the smart thing and braced for the impact of the unknown but what fun would that be? He smiled at Applebloom before he took off running to meet this challenge head-on and figure out what this game was so he could win. He didn't do fear, just because he was small meant nothing expect he had to jump up on stuff to reach the next level but reach it he would.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:53 am
]Nonougo AND maegara choose the light pink glowy path

Nonougo had been slithering for a minute when she ran over something that had suddenly appeared. Gasping, she reached down and pulled up her......HER MOM?!

"MOTHER!!!" She yelled, only realizing she was passed out after giving her a shake.

Maegara had been at the party before all this. When everyone dissapeared. And by the time she realized nonougo was amongst those in the hole, it was too late. So she did the only thing she could think of. Jump in after her. Too bad this was Eris and she had spent the better half of a day passed put, laying on the ground. When her danger noodle began shaking her, she slowly opened her eyes and gasped. Then winced. She had a splitting headache. Reaching her hands out, she grabbed nonougo and squeezed her tight anyway, cause pain be damned, she had found her daughter.

Nonougo might have cried a little when she found her mom but that didnt last long. There was no way in hell she had been put here by accident. Drawing her mom back, she snarled "You said go eat. You said go drink. You said have fun. You didnt tell me there was a goddess of b***hyness that was gonna throw everything in chaos!!!"

"I didnt know! I swear! I mean, I figured without venus, there wouldnt be a party!" Maegara retorted, beginning to realize where exactly she was being yelled at. "Um.... Nono? Where are we?"

Nonougo scoffed, her answer entirely not enough but the next question was. "Yeah. Glad you noticed. Welcome to hell. Wait. You didnt meet the creepy cherubs? Oh wow. You've been missing out mom. "

Maegara heard the sarcasm clear as day in her daughter's voice. And really? She couldnt blame her. This placed was a bit dreary. Looking back and forth and up and down, she shrugged. "I've heard of mazes like this from the other gods. We should eventually find a way out if we keep going. So, which way?"

Nonougo did the same as maegara and shrugged. "Let's keep going? Maybe not to the food smelling place tho. Those places are where those soulless cherubs are. I'd rather not run into them again."

Maegara nodded. "Ok then. To...." she paused and took stock of their paths. "Pink lights it is."

Nonougo nodded and they continued on. If her mom said they'd find a way put, nonougo believed her. Pausing for a second, she turned to maegara. "By the way mom. If you ever try to make me come back to valentine's day thing, no offense but I'll eat you." Statement made, she slithered on.  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Mist_of_the_Ages

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:22 am
Monroe x Gray choose A - Obvious trap is obvious but oooo shiny

He really. Really hated these balls.

Slowly the angel stood up, trying to flick off the excess gunk that coated him. It was so smelly. He had picked up some sort of scroll thing in it, but...ew. Just. Ew.

Monroe was totally not going to kiss him until he bathed. "Yeah, just my ego and elbow are bruised." He spoke in jest, just as he confirmed his earlier thought of no smooches as she shied away from him. Much as he understood, it still kind of hurt his feelings. At least she still held his hand. Grateful for any kind of affection, he let her lead on.

Maybe that had been a bad decision though, as they quickly found themselves at a dead end. But more than that...there was a box. It was a glowing box, and a strange smaller box that was pointed at them. "...It's...like a mirror...but..." He looked around the room, confused that the pae that joined them on the tv wasn't next to them. What kind of magic was this? He inched closer, fascinated. "Hey! Can you hear me? What is this? Where are we?"

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:41 am
[Kolgae x Eszra | A : Meet And Greet]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Oh was this it, was this finally it? Was the life and his warmth starting to leave his body as he ascended from the physical plane?

Oh wait, nah, he was just cold.

But why was this maze suddenly so cold?

Kolgae's shadow was making an impressive display of showcasing just how cold it was, shivering dramatically and even latching onto Eszra's shadow for 'additional warmth.' Her shadow immediately started trying to shove the nuisance off, failing until she 'bonked' him in the head and then kicked him in the groin. The last thing it did before returning to normal as flick Kolgae's shadow the bird as it lay on its side in 'agony.'

The angel's eyes followed the drawings appearing from seemingly nowhere as they continued on, the fog produced by this breath growing steadily thicker. But it was the final message that seemed to wake Kolgae up from his stupor.

'Meet me 'round the corner.'

And Eszra was continuing to pull him right in that direction. As he began to struggle, he spoke up for perhaps the first time since they'd been thrown down here with a voice tinged with panic. "W-W-W-W-Wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait! Why are we going towards the creepy thing writing on the walls oh Guardians that sounds like a terrible idea come on let's go away from it."

Man, this fey had some pretty intense grip strength; maybe Kolgae oughta work on his physical abilities some more...

Fea Line
Kolgae -> Eszra

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Elros Namasi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:15 am
Selich x Hanna vs Ponos FIGHT! > Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner! They choose B and teabag Ponos

Actually starting to enjoy the experience because they hadn't witnessed anything too terrible happen to anypae so far, Selich was startled to spot what appeared to be somepae in serious distress. Moving quickly to the "maiden's" side, he was away and a bit more surprised when "she" stood up and turned out to be some dobber with a face like a skelped arse and an attitude.

"A'right, laddie buck. 'Ave a go at me, then."

Edit: Clearly they were ready to fight x'D

SSBrosB
Selich got an 8; Hanna's turn~

SSBrosB rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:41 am
Selich x Hanna vs Ponos FIGHT! > Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner! They choose B and teabag Ponos

Hanna had hoped that they might be getting out of the maze pretty soon, but she didn't want to leave any pae behind either! Which is why she followed Selich towards the "distressed" pae. Unfortunately for the both of them, it turned out to be one of Eris' children and she couldn't help but make a face.

She stood with her hands on her hips, wings splayed out a bit in an act of intimidation. Seemed she and Selich were on the same page with this pae. Just one more reason they were meant to be together! heart

"Yeah, just try it buddy!" She said, moving her hands from her hips and moving towards a more "battle ready", her mind, stance with her arms out in front of her, just waiting for the pae to make a move. If this Pae decided to try and fly or attack from above, she was ready!

Elros Namasi
Power couple? emotion_awesome

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:51 pm
Daisicle
[Kolgae x Eszra | A : Meet And Greet]

"Because its fun silly!" she simply laughed, tugging him along. She watched their shadow's antics as she went. "Ah those two seem to get along great don't they?"

"Seems that way! Shame, can't see my shadow... bet its as handsome as ever!" Nippy seemed to say as it stared creepily in Kolgae's direction, a rather suggestive and unsettling grin over its turnip features.

Eszra didn't seem to notice her turnips reactions as odd or unusual. In fact she nodded, smiling, quite welcoming his newer existence. "What you suppose we'd find by this cold, Nippy dear?" she asked the turnip.

"Whodddaya think I am toots? I ain't no all knowin' n**!" he wiggled and jiggled furiously, vibrating atop the staff.

"How about you shadow dear? You know, I don't think I ever got your name.... oh well. I'll make up several for you later, for now, onward to adventure!" she cheered triumphantly, marching along as she had been, not a care in this crazy chaotic world. She needed to come on these vday party trips more often!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:55 pm
Kally is dragging Tugger down A. Gotta follow that blood!

Kally hissed loudly as she almost...Almost...ALMOST...Fell into...s**t...What is with this world? Why was there s**t before them. It was like they were trying to stop them! The Rak floofed up in annoyance. Options. There was sunshine down the south path? No thanks. She hated sunshine. All Raks hated light. It weakened them. As, clearly, s**t this world was...She was still curious about the blood. Now a odor like sweat hung in the air. Prey running for a beast? Sounded much more exciting then sunshine. Urgg. "Tugger, let's avoid the...Crap and keep going. We've come so far I am determined to see what is causing all this blood and if they will share a few hearts with us." With her statement finished backing down was not an option. They continued down their path east! What in the blazes could be down there?  

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
Teigra generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:40 pm
[Eclipsing Swarm - B. Don’t go down that corridor either and keep on heading East.]

Eclipse's patience was wearing thin with this nonsense. As the blinding light and noise bore down on her, she had the passing thought of 'Well, guess this is it...I had a short life, but I was rather fond of it at the time...'

The shock of the two cherubs with kazoos passing by was enough to stall her reactions long enough for them to escape her reach before she could attempt to use one of her new hooves to kick them to the moon. Okay, thanks, this was more than enough 'entertainment'. Hefting a heavy sigh, she began her retreat back down the tunnel and listened to the shouts and curses of the other teenager with at least a flicker of amusement. Ah wait, wasn't that the 'friend' her brother had made earlier at the party? Before she had time to say anything though, the other had taken off down a side path. Ah well. She was gonna stick with this path for now; maybe she'd see her again later.

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff