The day will come when transgender surgery will become so high-tech that creating biological men and women from the operating table all the way down to the last molecule will exist. Science will become so far advanced that a fully transgender man will be able to literally impregnate a natural-born woman from the body. Science will become so far advanced that a fully transgender woman will be able to literally get pregnant from a natural-born man from the body to body. Science will become so far advanced by the time the next 40,000 years is over that even God and pastors won't be able to seperate a created biological gender from a born biological gender.

So I ask myself here in 2020 before the next 40,000 is over, "Why should God and the church refuse to accept a fully transitioned woman or man romantically or not?" If society had the technology that I predict within the next 40,000 years in the now, the churches would not be against accepting these created biological men and women that science made. If anything the churches would be asking can folks handle being the opposite gender staying like that?

In the next 40,000 years, the straight folks will be dating these created men and women that came off the operating table. Transgender won't even exist it will be something else. So why shouldn't we date fully transgender people?

I personally rationalize logic from God's point of view over just mindlessly obey follow a deity.