Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Fite Club ~ [[Open 2061 - 2062]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 7:09 am
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

fifth year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Art Club doodler || Astronomy Club pâtissière || Adventurer's Guild warlock || Cooking Club challenger
Dueling Club duelist || Fencing club senior || Fite Club founder || Quidditch beater

Aidene turned when people arrived. ”Hello!” she greeted by way of introduction. ”Aidene Azura Kieran, fifth year Ravenclaw, cooking and combat dual-main. Welcome! And we--err, I!--am super excited to have you here! Good to meet you, Kenna and Viv!”

There were lots more people than last year! She grinned when Kendall walked in, offering him a fistbump in Beater Solidarity. Roland got a grin and high five: not a beater, but he was in her year, which meant she’d had more interactions with him. ”Heya Kendall, Heya Roland! Thanks for coming!” She grinned. She looked forward to sparring with these old friends.

Aidene looked up when two other students arrived, and greeted them with a cheerful ”Hello! Um...Pietro and Aire?” she read off the sheets. She gave her usual introduction. ”Welcome, welcome! Join us, we’re just about to start.”

She glanced over the forms, making a little :O face of excitement when she realized one of the first years was a black belt! Shiny! ”Usually I start practice with stretches and kicks? Let’s gather in a circle for that today. Shoes on or off, whatever you’re comfortable with.” She covered her first fist with her left palm, bowing to the rest of the club.

Aidene was a little nervous but also excited at so many people. She did her best to show what she knew, but looked to Roland and Kenna and even Kendall, always asking if they knew or did things differently. Kicks were pretty universal anyways. She’d wait until Brennie was here for actual sparring, but for now: “Usually now I’d demo a move, but since we’ve a range of experience, would everyone be okay if we just did kicks, stances, and straight punches to start?”

”Devlyn Maycry”

[quote = “Cara MiaKitty”]
“Yukina101”

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tell me where do I go
Tell me where do I take us
Your heart is starting to slow
May the water be safer
As I dive in

~"As We Fall" from League of Legends.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 9:10 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Fite Club Room
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Aidene, club members
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Fite Club
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Time for Healer Practice!

Brennie had been invited by Aidene Kieran to become the in-house healer for her fite club. It took a bit of convincing, but eventually the seventh year relented, provided they'd be able to have a book for studying. It was NEWTs year, and unfortunately Brennie already found themselves incredibly exhausted over the prospect of studying. For today, they decided to forgo studying, walking into the dungeon room where the club was to be held.

Just as Brennie was walking in, Aidene seemed to be gearing up. Perfect timing, then. Leaning up against the wall, Brennie tried to keep themselves out of the way. Making sure to wave at Aidene so she knew they were here, Brennie watched as everyone started up the session. They were prepared for minor bumps and bruises, but they honestly wouldn't be surprised to see worse. Brennie knew firsthand how horrible some people could be.

addaellis

I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙɪᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ, sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇss
Sᴏ I sɪᴛ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛʟʏ, ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴘᴏʟɪᴛᴇʟʏ. I ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛ I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ
I ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ. I sᴛᴏᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, sᴏ I ꜰᴇʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ, ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴜsᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴜɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ. Gᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ. I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ, I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ɴᴏᴡ
I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪɢᴇʀ, ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀᴇ
Lᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ʟɪᴏɴ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴀʀ!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:21 pm
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

sixth year || Ravenclaw || pureblood vampire
Art Club doodler || Astronomy Club friend || Adventurer's Guild cleric || Cooking Club challenger
Dueling Club duelist (winter) || Fencing club senior || Fite Club founder || Quidditch beater

Aidene managed to wake up a full fifteen minutes before 21:00, which meant fifteen minutes to brush her teeth, throw some clothes on, pack her potions stuff for after club, race down to the kitchen for a blood bag, and dart over to the dungeon to get things ready for Fite club. Luckily she moved much faster now.

Last year, Aidene had worried about shifting the club meeting time back to later in the evening in the second semester. But at least it was a consistent time now she could make on a nocturnal schedule. Aidene had to be much more careful now with demonstrating moves, but it was still good training, and she loved learning from other people. This was okay.

She had managed to wake up early enough—just before nine in the evening— to crush a few lemons and fruits together into a fruit water blend, which she set separate from her own things. She has a little embroidered pin to thank Ms. Marni, the school matron who would be their in-club healer, waiting on the seat next to the forms.

There. With all that ready, Aidene sighed, took a hearty swig of blood and settled into stretching and preparing herself for club members: "Good evening! Grab a form and a drink, we'll get started in a moment. What are people feeling, want to do kicks, punches? If I can get some older student volunteers we can start the year with a demo of things to come?"

[url=PROFILE LINK] {name} [/url] - [color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen] {year} year {house} [/color]
[b]Any prior experience with martial arts?[/b]: {prior experience--please include style and years of experience if applicable}
[b]What are you hoping to get out of the club?[/b] {Any motivations}
[b]Do you so solemnly swear not to intentionally hurt anyone else during any sparring?[/b] {Agree pls}
[b]Do you so solemnly swear never to use the techniques taught except in practice or self defense?[/b] {Agree pls}

Legends never die
They become a part of you
Every time you bleed for reaching greatness
Relentless you survive

~"Legends Never Die" by Against the Current

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Fite Club/Fencing Room
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Aidene Kieran
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Healer Duties
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This should be exciting

Marni was delighted to have been asked to attend the school's 'Fite Club'. While she'd seen a few students for injuries related to fighting, she'd not seen any for this club. Apparently they usually invited NEWT-level student, but upon not having one available, the leader had invited Marni herself. Of course, the healer agreed, thinking of it as a night off... sort of. Instead of her matron's uniform, the woman opted for nice jeans and a comfy loose top.

Walking into the room set aside for Fite Club (and Fencing), Marni looked around for a moment. "Good evening, Miss Kieran. I do hope I'm not late this evening. Please, tell me how I can be helpful." She took a seat, prepared to watch how the students interacted. It was going to be interesting to say the least.

{{OoC: Marni's Outfit}}
          addaellis

When the visions around you bring tears to your eyes
          And all that surrounds you are secrets and lies
          I'll be your strength I'll give you hope, keeping your faith when it's gone
          The one you should call was standing there all along
          I've loved you forever, in lifetimes before
          And I promise you never will you hurt anymore
          I give you my word, I give you my heart. This is a battle we've won
          And with this vow, forever has now begun
          And I will take you in my arms and hold you right where you belong
          Til' the day my life is through, this I promise you

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:28 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Sixth Year♖
Prefect♖Cooking Club Captain ♖ Fencing Captain ♖ Music Club Bagpiper ♖ Quidditch Team Chaser ♖

User Image
▬▬"If music be the food of love, play on;"▬▬

Brook wanted to quite Fite Club, that was for certain. It met entirely too late, and Brook at this point of her day wanted to just sit in the dorm and do homework. But, she would support Aidene in her club, even if Aidene couldn't support Brook's clubs anymore, the issues of being slightly allergic to the sun. But, besides the saltiness of the late time, and Aidene being a night lover now,
Brook was annoyed at the healer this year. Aidene had recruited a school nurse.

Brook had suggested she be allowed to be the resident healer, but apparently not caring for your healing OWL and getting a Troll was not acceptable. APPARENTLY, even though Brook would have done exceptionally well on the OWL if she had cared, it wasn't good enough to be good in theory, she had to have the official "I'm in the NEWT level of Healing." What a lame time this was. Brook wasn't even that good at Fite Club, she would have been better off as healer, and that would have given her more time to self study on Lungs and Hearts, and small common injuries.

She spoke to Aidene, smiling like nothing in the world was bothering her, "Hey Aidene, how I've missed your beautiful face. I'll help with whatever you need me to do, just say the word and I'll be there." She looked at the water blend, and didn't take any. No, she would be friendly, but not overly so. She didn't ahve a reason to right now. She filled out a form, and handed it back to Aidene.

Brook Rebecca Olivia Oakley Knapp - Sixth year Ravenclaw
Any prior experience with martial arts?: Years of Fite Club
What are you hoping to get out of the club? Motivation to do Anything else
Do you so solemnly swear not to intentionally hurt anyone else during any sparring?Yeah yeah
Do you so solemnly swear never to use the techniques taught except in practice or self defense? of course

▬▬"Give me excess of it, that, surfeiting, The appetite may sicken, and so die."▬▬

Where & Who:
Thinking about:
Brook Description: 5'4.5" tall with brown hair and blue eyes.
Wearing:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                  I've got 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰 on the 𝖜𝖆𝖑𝖑
                                                                  My 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜 group 𝒦𝐼𝒮𝒮
                                                                  I've
                                                                  ʇoɓ Ace 🄵🅁🄴🄷🄻🄴🅈
                                                                  ɘv'I got ₚₑₜₑᵣ Criss
                                                                  ฬคเՇเภﻮ there for ʍɛ

Mackenna arrived at fite club with a bounce in her step and a grin on her face. But nothing was new about that. She waved to Brook and Aidene, and of course the Healer Marni. "Hello, Hello, Hello., " she called out as she approached. She quickly filled out a form before going into a few quick stretches. "I'm cool with whatever we do, just wanna have fun as always."

𝐼𝓃 the ﻮᵃrαᎶᵉ
                                                                  I
                                                                  𝒻Ee𝔩 丂ÃF𝐄
                                                                  No
                                                                  𝑜NⒺ 𝕔𝒶𝓇es about my ω𝐚𝓎𝓢
                                                                  Where I
                                                                  BєĻØᑎg
                                                                  No one Ħε𝐀𝐑𝓈 me sing this Ş𝔬ή𝓰

addellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

addaellis rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 17 Total: 37 (2-40)

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:15 am
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

sixth year || Ravenclaw || pureblood vampire
Art Club doodler || Astronomy Club friend || Adventurer's Guild cleric || Cooking Club challenger
Dueling Club duelist (winter) || Fencing club senior || Fite Club founder || Quidditch beater

”Miss Marni!” Aidene greeted, springing to her feet. ”Thank you for coming. Usually I just like someone around in case someone gets hurt. We try to be very careful, but especially when we’re doing stuff with wandless magic, I just like having an older student--or well, you! Along.”

Aidene frowned when Brook handed her a form without a hug or even friendly punch in greeting. ”Well hello to your beautiful face too!” she quipped as she rolled a nat 20 for insight: Aidene knew Brook had been looking forward to taking the healer post. Personally, Aidene knew her bestie was great at healing. But she had specified to Professor Drage that the club would have someone who got an E or above on their Healing OWL there. It would have been convenient if Aidene herself had done well enough for that E. But it wasn’t to be. But Aidene’s practical had carried her OWL grade, and Brook hadn’t shown up to the exam. Having Miss Marni--Nurse Kavanagh, gah!-- there made more sense, especially because it meant they wouldn’t have to find someone new every year. Ah. But Brook had been looking forward to that spot. Brook probably wouldn't even want to be here this late if it wasn't for...for her. Aidene picked her best cheerful and grateful emote: "Hey, thanks for still being here, Brookie. For me.”

Thankfully, Kenna joined them at that moment, with a bounce in her step and a grin on her face. Aidene shot Brook an expression that hopefully expressed they could talk about this again later. ”Pirate Kenna! Welcome back!” Aidene piped, rolling for performance and coming up quite believably.

Aidene figured people were just late. But since it was just her, Brook, and Kenna and they had a level professional Miss Marni watching over, Aidene figured they could do something exciting. Once they were stretched and limber, she asked, ”Hey, so since we’re all old hands at this, what about we jump straight to sparring? Want to do a free-for all? 2v1?”

Devlyn Maycry

Legends never die
They become a part of you
Every time you bleed for reaching greatness
Relentless you survive

~"Legends Never Die" by Against the Current

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:45 pm
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

seventh year || Ravenclaw || pureblood vampire
Adventurer's Guild captain and DM || Fite Club founder
Winter only: Dueling Club duelist || Fencing club senior

Tuesday evening, Aidene woke up at the crack of ten minutes past sunset. Another year. A second summer of two-hour days. At least she had known better than to even try getting things done over this summer.

She headed down to the dungeons, grabbed a snack, and made her way to the Fite Club room to find Ms. Marni, one of the school matrons and Fite Club's healer, already there. "Good evening! Here's hoping there will be a nice turnout this year!

It was good this was just a forever thing--next year’s captain wouldn’t ever need to hunt for a healer...well, assuming there would be a next year. Fite Club was a small club, but Aidene always loved learning other martial arts, or sharing what she knew.

Aidene stretched out--being asleep through the day really did a number on those aches!--and waited for other people to show up. Hey, it was her last year. Maybe they could do a tournament!

form

[url=PROFILE LINK] {name} [/url] - [color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen] {year} year {house} [/color]
[b]Any prior experience with martial arts?[/b]: {prior experience--please include style and years of experience if applicable}
[b]Do you so solemnly swear not to intentionally hurt anyone else during any sparring?[/b] {Agree pls}
[b]Do you so solemnly swear never to use the techniques taught except in practice or self defense?[/b] {Agree pls}

Farewell, I've gone
To take my throne above
But don't weep for me
Cause this will be the labor of my love

~"Warriors" by Imagine Dragons, from League of Legends, Cover by Caleb Hyles.

addaellis

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Mattie"Matilda Rose Harper
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor First Year> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Fite Club and Music Club Member>
Wearing: Standard Workout Gear
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

What was the joke? The first rule of fight club was not to speak of fight club? She was not sure as she never actually watched the movie since movies were seen as a waste of time and with her limited free time, movies never ranked high on her priorities. Besides this was Fite Club, a club for martial arts, not just a free for all. As a practitioner of Jujitsu and Krav Maga, she was thrilled to join the martial arts club, accepting her choice of martial arts might be a bit more violent in nature than other forms she might be introduced to. Either way, she was happy to be there. Just as happy to be here as music club, though, this club she would not have to hide her participation from Sir and Ma'am.

She stretched as she walked down the hall to the club, humming a happy tune to go with her mood. Mattie didn't consider herself violent but in a controlled setting the opportunity to throw a good punch or kick or even throw someone always put her in a good mood. She had always been good in her Jujitsu training and Krav Maga training, so she was excited how good she might be in other forms such as Tai Kwon Do or Judo or the dozen of other martial arts out there.

Entering the room, Mattie took off her sneakers and smiled at the older blue eyed girl who was in a martial arts uniform and also an adult that Mattie wasn't sure if she remembered from the feast. Either the woman taught higher level classes or worked as a healer or medic. Bowing, properly, she said, "Good evening, my name is Matilda Harper but I go by Mattie. I heard that the dueling club only takes second year and above, but I didn't hear that for Fite Club. I'd be honored if you had me if it is okay I'm only a first year. My parents made sure I was decently trained, maybe that'll help?"
                                                ------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃʷ ᵐᵉ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ, ᵇᵘᵗ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵏⁿᵉʷ ❅ ᴵ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵍⁱᵛᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵃˡˡ ᵘᵖ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ❅ ᴬ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰⁱˢ, ᵃ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ❅
                                                ᴬⁿᵈ ⁿᵒʷ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵗᵒᵒ ˡᵃᵗᵉ ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵉᵉ ❅ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ'ᵛᵉ ʰᵉˡᵖᵉᵈ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵈ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ❅
                                                ᴮᵘᵗ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ⁿᵒᵗⁱᶜᵉˢ ᵘⁿᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵗᵒᵒ ❅ ᴸᵃᵗᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Freedom? Freedom is quite a big thing to ask for, dear
                                                I find you have to learn to grasp it yourself
                                                Rarely is it simply given
                                                Perhaps you'll find your own way in

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: }
                                                addaellis

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                      ώhεṉ τhε ḋεṿïl ïṡ τøø вυṡÿ αṉḋ ḋεατh'ṡ α вïτ τøø ṃυсh
                                                      τhεÿ сαll øṉ ṃε, вÿ ṉαṃε ÿøυ ṡεε ƒøɾ ṃÿ ṡρεсïαl τøυсh
                                                      τø τhε ģεṉτlεṃεṉ ï'ṃ ṃïṡṡ ƒøɾτυṉε τø τhε lαḋïεṡ ï'ṃ ṡïɾ ρɾïʐε
                                                      вυτ сαll ṃε вÿ αṉÿ ṉαṃε αṉÿ ώαÿ ïτ'ṡ αll τhε ṡαṃε

spacePietro was, as always, totally pumped for fite club. It was, hands down, one of his favorite things. He'd not been super invested in it when he first joined, but the social aspect was great and the actual fighting was fun. Even if it was mostly teaching techniques. Actually, that was probably for the best; a lot more people would be getting accidentally injured, probably, if there was more one-on-one combat going on. Maybe it was a good thing there wasn't. He greeted the captain, filled out a form, and waited for more people to show.

ï ρlεḋģε ṃÿ αllεģïαṉсε τø αll τhïṉģṡ ḋαɾќ
                                                      αṉḋ ï ρɾøṃïṡε øṉ ṃÿ ḋαṃṉεḋ ṡøυl τø ḋø αṡ ï αṃ τølḋ
                                                      løɾḋ вεεlʐεвυв αṡ ṉεṿεɾ ṡεεṉ α ṡølḋïεɾ συïτε lïќε ṃε
                                                      ṉøτ øṉlÿ ḋøεṡ hïṡ јøв вυτ ḋøεṡ ïτ hαρρïlÿ

wнere - Fite Club
                                                      wнen - First Meeting 2051
                                                      wιтн - Club members
                                                      - ooc -
                                                      blah blah blah

Pietro Donati - Fourth Year Ravenclaw
                                                      Any prior experience with martial arts?: I've been in this club a couple of years!
                                                      What are you hoping to get out of the club? Fun, mostly.
                                                      Do you so solemnly swear not to intentionally hurt anyone else during any sparring? Totally
                                                      Do you so solemnly swear never to use the techniques taught except in practice or self defense? Yes!

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

I've got 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰 on the 𝖜𝖆𝖑𝖑
                                                                  My 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜 group 𝒦𝐼𝒮𝒮
                                                                  I've
                                                                  ʇoɓ Ace 🄵🅁🄴🄷🄻🄴🅈
                                                                  ɘv'I got ₚₑₜₑᵣ Criss
                                                                  ฬคเՇเภﻮ there for ʍɛ

Kenna had been left the charge of running the Fite Club, and she was more than excited. And a little bit nervous. Running a whole club by herself was a lot of responsibility and she really hadn't done much planning. She wasn't even sure what all went into running a club. She was really winning this whole club captain thing already if you couldn't tell. With a small sigh she laid out forms and set up a small table with cookies and water. Hopefully she'd get a turn out. It had always been a small club, but she was worried absolutely no one would show up now that she was captain.

𝐼𝓃 the ﻮᵃrαᎶᵉ
                                                                  I
                                                                  𝒻Ee𝔩 丂ÃF𝐄
                                                                  No
                                                                  𝑜NⒺ 𝕔𝒶𝓇es about my ω𝐚𝓎𝓢
                                                                  Where I
                                                                  BєĻØᑎg
                                                                  No one Ħε𝐀𝐑𝓈 me sing this Ş𝔬ή𝓰

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor 2nd Year> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Fite Club and Music Club Member><Budding Artist of the Sword><Reserve Beater>
Wearing: Black leggings and a floral tank top

Mattie loved Fite Club. It was a club she felt very much in her own skin. Also it was nice to go during a busy week of homework and bossy letters from Ma'am to throw a few punches. The moves came naturally to Mattie who had started martial arts education at a young age. Entering the room she nodded to Kenna, took a cookie, and while eating the cookie in a few well timed bites filled out the paperwork for the new year:

Matilda Rose Harper (Mattie) - 2nd year Gryffindor
                                                Any prior experience with martial arts?: Jujitsu (since age 5) and Krav Maga (since age 7.5)
                                                What are you hoping to get out of the club? a way to let loose and continue honing self protection training and keeping in shape besides just quidditch
                                                Do you so solemnly swear not to intentionally hurt anyone else during any sparring? I solemnly swear
                                                Do you so solemnly swear never to use the techniques taught except in practice or self defense? I solemnly swear (though if I would use this as a last resort to protect a friend or family member)

ₘₐybₑ ᵢ'ₘ ⱼᵤₛₜ ₐ gᵢᵣₗ ₒₙ ₐ ₘᵢₛₛᵢₒₙ
                                                Bᵤₜ ᵢ'ₘ ᵣₑₐdy ₜₒ fₗy

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....

Gryffindor!
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:00 pm
User Image
                                              ╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Jade Morris
                                              Eleven Years Old - First Year - Hufflepuff - Little Sister - Pureblood
                                              ╚════════════════════════════╝

Jade made her way to the Fite Club for the club’s first meeting. She thought the club was kind of late for a Tuesday, but staying up late didn’t bother her. Peering into the room, she noticed two other girls were there, neither familiar. Not only did they appear to look older, but Jade assumed they also weren't in the same house as her. “Hello,” she said, greeting the girls as she took a form and a chocolate chip cookie. Mmm, chocolate chip cookies were the best as long as it wasn’t dark chocolate. Then they were the worst. Biting into it, she was glad to discover that the chocolate was indeed milk chocolate.

Jade Morris - first year Hufflepuff
                                              Any prior experience with martial arts?: None
                                              What are you hoping to get out of the club? Learning how to defend myself and having fun
                                              Do you so solemnly swear not to intentionally hurt anyone else during any sparring? Yes
                                              Do you so solemnly swear never to use the techniques taught except in practice or self defense? Yes

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

T a n g l e d hair and b r u i s e s on her knees
                                              She wears her s c a r s outside her s l e e v e s

Devlyn Maycry
mc2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:41 pm
User Image
                                              ╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Jade Morris
                                              Fourteen Years Old - Fourth Year - Pureblood
                                              Hufflepuff - Beater - Captain of the Fite Club

╚════════════════════════════╝

Jade arrived at the Fite Club a little nervous. She was asked to be the Captain at the very last minute, which didn’t give her much time to prep for the first meeting. Luckily, Mackena had enough time on her hands before classes became too intense and helped the fourth year prepare. Sadly, the seventh year wouldn’t be leading this year as she said she needed to focus on her NEWT exams. Jade hoped that if things went well with leading the club, she wouldn’t need to pass Captainship to another person to focus on her exams during her final year. However, worrying that far in advance didn’t help anyone. First, she had to get through tonight.

[url=PROFILE LINK]{name}[/url] - [color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen]{year} year {house}[/color]

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

The more I grow old, the more I get wary of your s i c k e n i n g kind
                                              When I d i s a p p e a r, you should know the r e a s o n why

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:42 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor 5th Year> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Music Club Leader and Dueling Club and Fite Club Member><Budding Artist of the Sword Leader><Beater and Vice Captain>
Wearing: Electric Blue Yoga Pants and a black crop top.

Nervous. Mattie was very nervous to enter The Fite Club. She was supposed to lead Fite Club but it was decided to be something that needed to be sacrificed from her resume. She sincerely hoped Jade would not hold Mattie's stepping away from the leadership. Jade would at least do a good job in Mattie's opinion. Taking a deep breath, Mattie stepped in the room. She bowed to Jade and took a form which she quickly filled out.

Matilda Rose Harper (Mattie) - 5th year Gryffindor
                                                Any prior experience with martial arts?: Jujitsu (since age 5) and Krav Maga (since age 7.5)
                                                What are you hoping to get out of the club? a way to let loose and continue honing self protection training and keeping in shape besides just quidditch
                                                Do you so solemnly swear not to intentionally hurt anyone else during any sparring? I solemnly swear
                                                Do you so solemnly swear never to use the techniques taught except in practice or self defense? I solemnly swear (though if I would use this as a last resort to protect a friend or family member)

𝐼 𝓇𝑒𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎 𝓂𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝑜𝓉𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓅𝓈 𝑜𝓃 𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓅𝓅𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓃𝑒
                                                𝒯𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝐼 𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓌𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔

Gryffindor!
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items