Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Fite Club ~ [[Open 2061 - 2062]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:24 am
User Image
                                              ╔════════════════════════╗
                                              Jade Morris
                                              Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Pureblood
                                              Hufflepuff - Prefect - Beater - Captain of the Fite Club

╚════════════════════════╝

Jade entered the dungeon chamber Tuesday evening, ready to open up the Fite Club for its first meeting of the year. Although she led it all of last year, she felt rather odd leading it again this year. Mattie was supposed to have taken charge of it last year but as far as Jade understood, she was forced give up the captainship before she even had a chance at it. It seemed that Mattie had ended up either failing her fifth year or being held back for another reason as Jade had seen the older girl in her classes over the past two days. The girls hadn't spoken much – Jade sat with Flynn most of the time and it seemed most of the other in her classes sat with their friend groups as well, leaving Mattie behind (unless of course the Professor had assigned seating). Although Jade felt sorry for the Harper girl, she was still cautious about sitting with her and befriending her as she couldn't she the awkward feeling. At least she would be able to keep their relationship neutrally professional, if not friendly, while in club meetings.

[url=PROFILE LINK] {name} [/url] - [color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen] {year} year {house} [/color]
                                              [b]Any prior experience with martial arts?[/b]: {prior experience--please include style and years of experience if applicable}
                                              [b]What are you hoping to get out of the club?[/b] {Any motivations}
                                              [b]Do you so solemnly swear not to intentionally hurt anyone else during any sparring?[/b] {Agree pls}
                                              [b]Do you so solemnly swear never to use the techniques taught except in practice or self defense?[/b] {Agree pls}

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I don't really care if nobody else b e l i e v e s
                                              'Cause I've still got a lot of f i g h t left in me

mc2
Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:58 am
User Image
"Mattie"Matilda Rose Harper
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor 5th Year Repeat> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Music Club, Dueling Club, and Fite Club Member><Beater>
Wearing: Workout Gear
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mattie was annoyed but it was a normal annoyance not the type of irritation that came with her once fluctuating moods. She was not stupid. Honestly, she was quite intelligent. Too bad her OWLs last year did not show that. Too bad OWLs generally required studying. Or at least she wasn't brilliant enough to pass with not studying and being on the verge of a mental breakdown every other week. Mattie heard the gossip and rumors. Some were close to true. She would just like people to stop treating her like she was made of glass. She failed. Big deal. Get over it. That was why she was repeating her fifth year. It wasn't like she was repeating a grade for a second time or anything.

Arriving at Fite Club she nodded initially to her fellow new year mate and the Fite Club Captain. Mattie still had not decided if Jade was one of the ones avoiding her or not. Deciding to bite the bullet, Mattie approached Jade and said bluntly, "Hi, I don't think we've had a chance to say hello properly. Probably because we were being taught at the time." She ended her last sentence with a smile offering Jade an out if she was avoiding Mattie.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                𝔒𝔥, ℑ 𝔠𝔞𝔫'𝔱
                                                𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔭 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔭𝔲𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔡

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Freedom? Freedom is quite a big thing to ask for, dear
                                                I find you have to learn to grasp it yourself
                                                Rarely is it simply given
                                                Perhaps you'll find your own way in

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: }
                                                kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:44 pm
User Image
                                              Jade Morris

The first, and only person through the door thus far, had been Mattie. Jade shifted uncomfortably on her feet, but still flashed a soft smile at the older girl. Although Jade tried to hide her discomfort, most could still how she felt at any given moment but she hoped to God that Mattie wouldn’t notice. The last thing she wanted to do was upset her, and based on the amount of times that Matilda had broken down last year, it seemed like that was easy to do. Jade had turned around and began to write the agenda for the club’s first meeting when the Gryffindor approached her. “Hi, I don’t believe we have, no. It’s nice to see you again,” Jade responded politely after turning back around to face her classmate. Realizing that Mattie had subtly pointed out that they were in the same year now, Jade grimaced slightly, previously hoping that she could avoid the subject altogether. Although she had to admit that she was curious about the rumours, especially the wilder ones – like come on, they couldn’t be true, could they? – she wasn’t about to be the person who finds out from the horse’s mouth. “Yeah, it’s a little difficult to talk in class,” she commented, hoping the topic would be dropped.

mc2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:31 am
User Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor 5th Year Repeat> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Music Club, Dueling Club, and Fite Club Member><Beater>

Mattie suspected Jade's discomfort. She sort of wanted to shake the younger girl for a good thirty seconds and just declare 'I am repeating my OWL year, it isn't that big of a deal.' Well, it was sort of a big deal but still. She was medicated she had a long distance psychiatrist and a bunch of professors looking out for her. She was figuring out what was going on in her head, she had things mostly sorted now. She considered addressing the elephant in the room but dismissed it with a long half irritated sigh. "Don't want to miss any of the lecture," Mattie agreed. "The OWLs ask about a lot of minute details. It is easy to trip you up. Anyways, what is on the agenda for tonight? If you need any help I am happy to pitch in."

𝔒𝔥, ℑ 𝔠𝔞𝔫'𝔱

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....

Gryffindor!
                                                kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:26 pm
User Image
                                              Jade Morris

Jade didn’t know what to do but nod in agreement when Matilda huffed and made a comment about missing, or rather not missing, any part of the lecture. Her remark seemed a little passive aggressive, and if Jade was even half as outspoken as her mum had been, she would have retorted or at the very least, provided further explanation. Alas, she had been the most soft spoken member of her family, so of course she was stuck in an uncomfortable conversation. Thankfully the conversation shifted to tonight’s agenda. “Thanks, Mattie. Depending on the turnout, I might need your help,” she admitted, hoping that working together would help to bring them closer together, or at least decrease any tension. “I thought that we could start with target practice, after going over the rules, of course.” That last part was a given, but she felt the need to specify anyway.

mc2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zack Knapp
Gryffindor First Year

"What is my role?"

Zack was rather disappointed, he hadn't had a chance to talk to any of the Knapp cousins or uncle, but he was determined to find out more about them, so he would join nearly any club, since there weren't any Knapp kids his age. Well, almost any club, he wasn't joining Herbology club with all that dirt. And like, who needed Astronomy club with planets (the stars woulda been cool though).

When he heard Fite Club was an option, he decided he would go for it. He wasn't sure who he would need to fight, but maybe one day he would need to fight off someone that had a grudge against his mom? He entered and thought it was a little awkward, there were just some older kids, and he was pretty sure neither of them were a Knapp.
""

""

""

""

Form
Zack Knapp - First year {house}
Any prior experience with martial arts?: No
What are you hoping to get out of the club? To be closer to my family? Learn how to protect?
Do you so solemnly swear not to intentionally hurt anyone else during any sparring? yeah yeah
Do you so solemnly swear never to use the techniques taught except in practice or self defense? also yes

"Mad inventory of course!"

Setting: Fite Club with some older kids
Thoughts: This is weird
Wearing: Blue Jeans, green button up

“”

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:54 am
User Image

Mattie suspected she had made Jade uncomfortable when she spoke about the OWLs which Mattie obviously failed at the very least but a part of Mattie did not care. Mattie had to deal with things personally, what right did Jade or anyone else beside maybe her family and doctor had to be uncomfortable by her personal matters. It was a boarding school though and not much stayed personal. She was thankful that her suggestion of moving the conversation was effective. Mattie was not looking for enemies. Jade might even be a useful study partner all she knew.

Mattie nodded in agreement of Jade's acceptance of the offered help. Smiling at the plan, "Everything but going over rules sounds fun. We need rules, though, so probably those first I guess." She ended half joking. If there was no rules in Fite Club people could get hurt and even though they had magic healing available not having broken bones seemed better than a bone that needed magically mended.

She turned hearing another student enter. He looked to be a first year. They were so tiny! Was she that small once? Still she smiled at him and held out a hand, "Hi, I'm Matilda Harper but call me Mattie. Everyone does. I'm one of the long time members of the club. Next to me is Jade Morris. She's our trusty leader."

𝔒𝔥, ℑ 𝔠𝔞𝔫'𝔱

Gryffindor!
                                                kiska166

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:07 pm
User Image
                                              Jade Morris

Jade smiled more genuinely than she had before at Mattie’s comment about going over the rules. “You can leave them with me,” she assured the older girl. “You can help me with the more fun stuff.” Maybe working together would be alright. After all, Matilda knew what she was doing when it came to the club. The only problem that could occur was the development of a power struggle between the fifth year girls, which shouldn’t be too bad as long as they stayed on the same page of what was and wasn’t allowed, and the members didn’t think Matilda was completely in charge.

Jade’s eyes darted to the door as another student walked in. Immediately, Mattie had jumped in to welcome him. Jade chewed on her lip for a moment, suddenly relieved that she was introduced as the “trusty leader.” “Hi. Welcome to the Fite Club,” she greeted, smiling at the newcomer. “As Mattie said, I’m the Captain. Please, fill out a form and then make yourself comfortable. We’ll be getting started soon,” she said, handing the boy a form.

mc2
Stefan Lee Salvatore

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:00 am
User Image
User Image
He took a step, but then felt tired
He said, "I'll rest a little while"
But when he tried to walk again
He wasn't a child
And all the people hurried past
Real fast and no one ever smiled

User Image

Halfblood | Metamorphmagus | First Year Slytherin | Eleven Years Old
Cooking Club Enthusiast | Fite Club Trainee
Autumn 2056 Fite Club With: Fite Club members
Wearing: Outfit (-Jewelry/Chain) Status: Calm(Seafoam)

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Lucian wasn’t typically a violent person, which was why initially the thought of a fight club in school sounded ludicrous. When he heard it was to learn martial arts, however, he found himself interested. Martial arts required emotional control, and that was something Luci wanted to work on. The better he was, the more he could avoid any unwanted shifts in his appearance, and the more he could pretend he wasn’t a meta… At least in theory. Plus, who knew? Luci lived in a sketchy area of his city, and his mother was bringing strange men home on a regular basis. He might find himself in a situation where knowing how to fight could come in handy.

When he walked into what he thought was the room for Fite Club, Luci was surprised there were only three other people. Surely he wasn’t that early. He would have questioned if he had the right room, if he didn’t overhear one of the girls–the captain–confirming for another boy he’d seen in his classes. “Um, I’m Luci. It’s nice to meet you all.” He piped up after the first boy was handed a form. Once he had one of his own, he set to filling it out and waiting for the club to start. ‘I wonder if more people will show up…?’

Lucian "Luci" Valentine - First year Slytherin
Any prior experience with martial arts?: None, sorry.
What are you hoping to get out of the club? I'm hoping to learn to improve my emotional control and learn how to defend myself.
Do you so solemnly swear not to intentionally hurt anyone else during any sparring? I swear.
Do you so solemnly swear never to use the techniques taught except in practice or self defense? I swear.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Quote:

Blue lips
Blue veins
Blue, the color of our planet from far, far away
Blue lips
Blue veins
Blue, the color of our planet from far, far away

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:16 pm
User Image
                                              Jade Morris
                                              Sixteen Years Old - Sixth Year - Pureblood

Jade felt good about the year ahead of her. She had done decently well with her OWL exams and didn’t need to stress about her NEWT exams for another year. And those classes that she didn’t do so well in, she had dropped, which allowed her more time to focus on other classes or spend more time with her friends and boyfriend. Her relationship with Flynn had been going really well although she felt a little nervous about having her mum, who was now a Professor, watching over her at school while she figured her life and boys out. Luckily, she had introduced them to each other over the summer and he managed to make a good impression on Amanda. Jade knew how much her mother judged others by their first impression on her and was glad that things had gone well.

Additionally, she and Matilda no longer had any weird tension between them. In fact, Jade had grown rather fond of the older girl, and the two had even become decent friends over the past year. Jade was thankful for Professor Li for assigning partners and choosing Mattie to work with her on their first project of the year, or else she was sure they would not have become friends (or at the very least, they would not have been as close as they were now). It took quite some time for her to get close to others and open up, so if they weren’t given the chance to work together closely right off the bat, they probably wouldn’t be more than acquaintances at this point.

All in all, the Sixth Year couldn’t complain. She looked forward to another year of classes, Quidditch, Fite Club, friends, and of course, her boyfriend. Once she set the forms for members to fill out on a desk, the blonde took a seat on top of the desk at the front and waited.

[url=PROFILE LINK] {name} [/url] - [color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen] {year} year {house} [/color]
                                              [b]Any prior experience with martial arts?[/b]: {prior experience--please include style and years of experience if applicable}
                                              [b]Do you so solemnly swear not to intentionally hurt anyone else during any sparring?[/b] {Agree pls}
                                              [b]Do you so solemnly swear never to use the techniques taught except in practice or self defense?[/b] {Agree pls}

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:30 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor 6th Year Repeat> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Music Club, Dueling Club, and Fite Club Member><Quidditch Team Beater>
Wearing: black leggings, a floral crop top, and black athletic shoes

Mattie enjoyed Fite Club because it was natural to her. Her parents made sure she learned martial arts and the club seemed a natural option for her. It helped that Jade no longer bothered being catty and try some sort of power play against her. Trust her, Mattie felt she had enough on her plate without worrying about Jade. Not that she had to worry about her classmate. Working on a project with Jade proved surprisingly good for their relationship. Jade did care about her grades and likely realized Mattie (failed OWLs or not) could provide valuable help.

Speaking of OWLs, Mattie was happy to say she passed them or enough of them. She wasn't going to be a healer with her potions and herbology scores (classes she dropped) so she was stuck now attempting to figure out what to do after Hogwarts. Music was wonderful but the likelihood of her making it in that sort of business was slim. The pressure of doing music full time seemed terrible too. Mattie needed something more active to get rid of her pent up energy.

Seeing Jade, Mattie genuinely smiled and greeted her. "Good to see you. I hope you had a good summer and the OWL grades turned out in your favor. Believe it or not I passed enough this year to move on to my NEWT classes." Taking the form she filled out her answers.

Matilda Rose Harper (Mattie) - 6th year Gryffindor
                                                Any prior experience with martial arts?: Jujitsu (since age 5) and Krav Maga (since age 7.5)
                                                What are you hoping to get out of the club? a way to let loose and continue honing self protection training and keeping in shape besides just quidditch
                                                Do you so solemnly swear not to intentionally hurt anyone else during any sparring? I solemnly swear
                                                Do you so solemnly swear never to use the techniques taught except in practice or self defense? I solemnly swear (though if I would use this as a last resort to protect a friend or family member)

𝔒𝔥, ℑ 𝔠𝔞𝔫'𝔱

Gryffindor!
                                                kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:49 pm
Zack Knapp
Gryffindor Second Year

"What is my role?"

Zack had a blast last year in Fite Club. Sure he didn't get to punch anyone, but it was great to know how to defend himself. Plus - he had met Lucian Valentine - who was not a cousin Knapp, but became a very close friend during all their club activities. Or, at least Zack thought they were close, there was still a chance that Lucian thought Zack was the most annoying person out there.

Zack jotted out a form, and smiled at the two there, "Hey Jade, Mattie. Hope you had a nice Holiday."

""

""

""

Form
Zack Knapp - Second year Gryffindor
Any prior experience with martial arts?: Last Year
What are you hoping to get out of the club? To punch people without getting hurt
Do you so solemnly swear not to intentionally hurt anyone else during any sparring? yeah yeah
Do you so solemnly swear never to use the techniques taught except in practice or self defense? also yes

Setting: Fite Club with some older kids
Thoughts: This is weird
Wearing: Blue Jeans, purple button up

“”

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:11 pm
User Image
                                              Jade Morris
                                              Seventeen Years Old - Seventh Year - Pureblood

Jade was finally in her seventh year, which stressed her out to think about. This year would entail hardcore studying for NEWT exams in the hopes that she would do well enough to become a healer. Perhaps the DIY ear piercings she, Mattie and Cley had attempted to do last year did not become infected because of the preventative spells that Jade had cast upon her ears. Her mum teaching at the school proved not to be so bad, either, but this must have been because Jade typically followed the rules and stayed out of trouble. She was sure her brother would have had a bigger issue with it if he were a student, but then again, his relationship with their mum was more strained than Amanda and Jade’s. She was glad, at least, that she only held a membership in two clubs: Fite Club, which she was the captain of, and Quidditch, which she would have liked to be the captain of. Maybe it was for the best as she could put more time and energy into her relationships – not only with her romantic one, but also with friends. All in all, things were as they were and Jade already had her moments of feeling sorry for herself when she didn’t get what she wanted – there was no point continuing to dwell on those same things. So, she showed up to the Fite Club, set out the forms, and sat down on top of a desk as she awaited the other members.

mc2
Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:34 pm
Find table spaces
Say your social graces
Bow your head, they're pious here
But you and I, we're pioneers

User Image
User Image

Muggleborn Grчffındor Thırd Yeαr a** Kıcker

*¸.✬★*´´☽ Nare was pretty psyched to be allowed to join fite club this year. It was sorta backwards how her dad had little issue with her joining a sport wherein she rode an actual broomstick and both chased and got chased by different balls at breakneck speeds but he'd had concerns about her learning about breaking someone's nose on the ground. Make it make sense old man! Though she will say it possibly has more to do with Tomas teaching her some of his boxing moves during the summer. He'd talked her dad around it saying stuff about defensive maneuvers, agility, speed, and some other boring adult talk but it ultimately led to her being allowed to beat the stuffing out some bags. She wouldn't exactly say she's proficient in any way (Tomas pretty much always had her knocked back every.single.facking.time.) but at least she wouldn't slip back backwards while she was away. As Nare arrived, she saw she was one of the first to arrive which totally didn't make her feel anxious in any way. "Hi! I'm a third year but this is um, this is gonna be my first time in this club. That's ok right?" She figured it was but thought it'd still be better to ask.

{Narine Pritchard} - {Third} year {Gryffindor}
                                          Any prior experience with martial arts?: {I have about a summer's worth of boxing experience?}
                                          What are you hoping to get out of the club? {I want to keep up my practice but also increase my stamina for Quidditch}
                                          Do you so solemnly swear not to intentionally hurt anyone else during any sparring? {As long as they don't hurt me first, yes}
                                          Do you so solemnly swear never to use the techniques taught except in practice or self defense? {Yes!}

So gather all the rebels now
We'll rebel rouse and sing aloud
We don't care what they say no way, no way
And we will leave the empty chairs
To those who say we can't sit there
We're fine all by ourselves

User Image
Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:33 pm
Zack Knapp
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Namaste ☁ Fite (Captain)☁Dragon☁Adventurers (Captain)☁Language☁Drama (Zack)☁Order of Stick☁Art☁Quidditch (Beater)

"What is my role?"

Zack had honestly forgotten that he was given leadership over fite club, and was confused when he was asked about Fite club with no context. He answered questions, but days passed after the first game beforei t finally hit him - he was in charge. He scrambled to get together a lesson plan for the first meeting - proper stretches - and posted flyers around to advertise. Attendance had been VERY low the past few years so he hoped that maybe with the rush of the year starting wearing off, some might be more interested in joining - that or he totally messed up by not opening the club sooner.

The first meeting day came and he opened up the room, dusted off some mats, and laid out club forms so he could learn names.
""

""

""

""

Setting: Fite Club - Post first game, before second quidditch game
Thoughts: FIRE.
Wearing: white, black pants.

“”

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items