Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Fite Club ~ [[Open 2061 - 2062]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:17 pm
User Image
Callum Robert Snatch (Snatchy Lum)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx(Slytherin First Year) (Dubliner and member of the Paddy Gang)(Culinary Club, Fite Club, and Language Club)

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Callum came in stretching wearing a torn t-shirt and some old sweat pants when he spotted Zack standing in front. Probably a third or fourth year. Callum didn't bother not letting out a swear and demanding, "Who the bloody Hell are you?" In front of him was papers which he picked up and began to fill out with a pencil. "You standing in for your big brother or something?"

Callum Robert Snatch - 1st year {house}
                                                Any prior experience with martial arts?: none of your business
                                                What are you hoping to get out of the club? Some practice
                                                Do you so solemnly swear not to intentionally hurt anyone else during any sparring? Sure
                                                Do you so solemnly swear never to use the techniques taught except in practice or self defense? Any techniques learned here? Fine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                I think you know better than I
                                                how your Paddy Lot might best be helped.
                                                How will you be your best self?
                                                Consider it in

Slytherin!

{OoC: }
                                                Stefan Lee Salvatore

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:16 am
Hold my hand (Hold my hand)
Through all the bad things, you seem
A little better since you now believe
I won’t ever drop you like you are old news

User Image
User Image

Muggleborn Grчffındor Sixth Yeαr Prefect Quidditch Cɑptɑin

*¸.✬★*´´☽ Nare had nearly forgotten Zach had graciously "gifted" her this club until one of the newer members from the year prior had asked when it would be open. Lords above she was sending him a howler when she had the time she swore she would. She dragged the mats from their stored spots to strategic places on the floor like all her predecessors but she also placed tapes on the table with the forms just in case anyone wanted to use them. She figured this year she could continue her series of "thats not a punch thats a shove with a fist" because these damn kids were gonna break their own hands the way they've been flailing about. Should Nare, as a prefect, teach random kids how to actually throw a semi-decent punch with the thoughts that they could in fact use this for bad? Probably not. Would she? Yes, because honestly at least this means the fights she may break up in the future would at least be interesting.
                                                            [color#820BBB]"Typi

[url=PROFILE LINK] {name} [/url] - [color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen] {year} year {house} [/color]
                                                            [b]Any prior experience with martial arts?[/b]: {prior experience--please include style and years of experience if applicable}
                                                            [b]What are you hoping to get out of the club?[/b] {Any motivations}
                                                            [b]Do you so solemnly swear not to intentionally hurt anyone else during any sparring?[/b] {Agree pls}
                                                            [b]Do you so solemnly swear never to use the techniques taught except in practice or self defense?[/b] {Agree pls}

I’ll always be right here
When everything’s unclear
Please promise you won’t let go
Hold on 'til the morning
Forget all the scoring
Your flowers will finally grow
And I needed you to know

User Image
Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger