Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Herbology Club ~ Open 2061-2062 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:01 pm
User Image

Welcome to Herbology Club!

This club was opened in 2048 by Aspen Hill to help students understand and embrace all things Herbological. The club offers tutoring sessions, as well as days to learn about plants not covered in the class. Occasionally, this leads to "field trips" to view plants located in the gardens or near the forest's edge. There's usually supervision from Professor Hill as well, so no one's at risk of any serious danger.

Club Meetings

Every Sunday from 3-5 PM in Greenhouse #5

Special Events (plant lessons and field trips) will be every Third Sunday at the same time

Club Leader: Aspen Hill

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:08 pm
Current Club Members

Club Sponsor

⇴ Professor Jason Hill

Club Captain

⇴ Aspen Hill

Club Tutors

Club Members

⇴  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:12 pm
Announcements

2048-49

Club is now open for all! Please apply for tutor spots (must be third year or up), or just come on in! We'll have study sessions most weeks (on Sundays), but once a month (third Sunday) we'll learn about a new plant species, including care, uses, habitat, and growth charts. Occasionally, the club will study such plants in their native habitats, where accessible by grounds.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:19 pm
Applications for Tutor Spots

If you would like to become one of the tutors, please apply for a spot!

[b]Name:[/b] {Character Name}
[b]House:[/b] {Pretty Obvious what goes here}
[b]Year:[/b] {3-7}
[b]Herbology Skill Level:[/b] {How good are you? Think you got the chops?}
[b]Why do you want to become a tutor?[/b] {Also a pretty easy question}

*All applications will be reviewed by the Captain and Professor Hill  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Greenhouse No. 5
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Plants
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Herbology Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's the Grand Opening!

Aspen was super nervous. This was the biggest social jump she'd ever made, but she was dedicated. Why should her dad get all the fun in tutoring kids? Walking out to the greenhouse, she unlocked it with the key her dad had left in her possession. The girl looked around for a moment, then started setting out supplies for everyone, plus a copy of each of the year textbooks and several other Herbology books from her own collection. She also set out tutor applications under a decorative rock on the desk, then cast a few cleaning spells. She'd already fixed up the place, so hopefully it wouldn't be intense. She watered a few of the plants around the room, then sat on the desk to await anyone who may come.... which, she hoped, at least someone would...

Hᴇʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ, ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ, sᴏᴀᴋɪɴ' ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ʟɪꜰᴇ I ᴡᴀs ʀᴀɪsᴇᴅ ɪɴ
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴ' ʙᴀʀᴇꜰᴏᴏᴛ, ʙʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴀ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ, ᴘᴏɴʏᴛᴀɪʟ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴ', I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
          Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴏɴ ᴅʀᴇss ʜᴀɴɢɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀs ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ. I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴇᴇᴋᴇɴᴅ
          Pᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏᴇs, ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʟɪᴘ ɢʟᴏss. ɴᴏ ʀᴏsᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴅᴀɪsʏ, ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴜɴ, ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ, ᴀɴ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:02 am

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

third year || Slytherin || pureblood
Quidditch reserve || Cooking club critic || Herbology club lollygagger

Wren had heard of his housemate’s plans for an Herbology club and... was actually pretty curious. Herbology wasn't his favorite class by any means-- Professor Hill seemed to have it out for him and Wren hated getting dirt stuck under his nails--but he hated seeing dead plants from people being dumb even more and had found bringing sick plants back from the brink of death a rewarding puzzle. Plus he always needed more ingredients to experiment with.

So at promptly 15:00, Wren slunk into the greenhouse Aspen had mentioned. He was quite pleased that his stick-in-the-mud cousin was not there. ”Aspen,” he greeted, then stared at the forms. Well, he certainly wasn’t here to coddle little twerps who couldn’t water a plant correctly.

Dunce padded straight up to Aspen and brushed by her leg, purring cutely. Her human on the other hand, was not so social: Wren simply picked out a stool and pulled out a book on divination until addressed.

setting Herbology Club, Fall 2048 || with Aspen and cat.
wearing "How about no" sweater + jeans. Armed with bag containing tools and gloves for herbology. || status Guess I was early.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Glass half empty, glass half full
Well either way you won't be going thirsty
Count your blessings not your flaws
✧✦
~"King" by Lauren Aquilina. Nightcore cover.

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:29 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Greenhouse No. 5
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Wren
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Herbology Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's the Grand Opening!

Aspen kept checking her watch, despite having technically opened the club fifteen minutes early. When someone opened the door, the brunette got really excited, pushing herself to her feet. "Welcome to- oh, hey Wren." She looked at the boy, secretly glad someone she knew had come along. He sat at a table while his cat curled around her feet. She reached down and gave a bit of love to the snuggly critter. As usual, a small screech came from nearby, where Flik was sitting in a tree sapling eating some wood lice. Aspen looked over at Wren, issuing a small frown. "Are you doing divinations homework?" She sighed, a noise made many times in the past several minutes. She hummed quietly carefully straightening the petals of a mum.

Addaellis

Hᴇʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ, ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ, sᴏᴀᴋɪɴ' ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ʟɪꜰᴇ I ᴡᴀs ʀᴀɪsᴇᴅ ɪɴ
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴ' ʙᴀʀᴇꜰᴏᴏᴛ, ʙʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴀ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ, ᴘᴏɴʏᴛᴀɪʟ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴ', I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
          Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴏɴ ᴅʀᴇss ʜᴀɴɢɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀs ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ. I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴇᴇᴋᴇɴᴅ
          Pᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏᴇs, ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʟɪᴘ ɢʟᴏss. ɴᴏ ʀᴏsᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴅᴀɪsʏ, ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴜɴ, ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ, ᴀɴ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:58 pm
Bite my tongue, bide my time
Wearing a warning sign
Wait 'til the world is mine
Visions I vandalize
Cold in my kingdom size
Fell for these ocean eyes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Grчffındor Thιrd Yᥱᥲr Pᥙrᥱbᥣood Rᥲgᥒok

✱✲❃ Cas had heard, from both sisters, about Aspen starting a herbology club and made a point to make sure to remember to attend it. Herbology itself didn't interest him beyond potion ingredients but he enjoyed getting dirty and this was just another excuse to do so which was just fine in his books. As per usual, he had Rags in hand as he made his way outside to the greenhouses. He was a bit late, the consequence of enjoying his usual Sunday afternoon lie in, but he could see someone was already in there besides Aspen which seemed like a good start. Seeing that the person was Wren...well he didn't have a personal problem with the other boy. If anything he reminded him of a less snobby Portia, which might be why he didn't try too hard at befriending him. But he could at least be cordial so he gave him a short wave and "hey Wren," before going over to Aspen. "Sorry I'm a bit late, overslept. But uh, where do you want me? Anything you need to get done?" Cas asked helpfully looking around the space. During class he never dared try to let his eyes wander around the space with Professor Hill teaching so it almost felt like it was his first time here without him haunting the place. Rags spotted Flik in a nearby tree but made no motion to remove himself from his owner's hand. He'd go looking for grub later.

addaellis

Miss GryffindorK

You should see me in a crown
I'm gonna run this nothing town
Watch me make 'em bow
One by one by, one
One by one by

User Image  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:24 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃User Image
Seventh Year Slytherin

▬▬"A healer is someone who seeks to be the light"▬▬

Vespera had heard mention that the third year Slytherin girl, the one that always had a plant substance on her head and was a child of Professor Hil, was starting a herbology club. What was her name again? Aspen. Ves was kind of sad about it really, it was her final year at Hogwarts and they just no started the Herbology club. If anything though, it would be a nice break from NEWT level work, while being a good review for the Herbology NEWT, and a good place to just, relax doing assomething she loved.

When she walked in, she was greated by not one, not two, but three Third years. Well, it made sense, of course Aspen would invite her closest friends in her year. Vespera took a form, thinking it was the standard "Fill this form for membership" only to realize, it was a tutoring form. Well, she could tutor. Especially if it was just her and these third years. Although heck, they may end up surprising her and know more than she did. If anything, at least August would be proud of her extra effort to learn herbology. She filled out the form, and handed it to Aspen, then greeted the kids, "Hey Aspen, hey Wren. And hello Gryffindor Kid."Ves wasn't sure what to say or do, she wasn't meant to be here alone with these kids!

Tutor Form
Name: Vespera Salazar
House: Slytherin
Year: 7
Herbology Skill Level: I got an Outstanding on my OWL, and am shooting towards another O for the NEWTs, I'd say I'm pretty well versed. I have always liked the class, and liked gardening before even being at Hogwarts!
Why do you want to become a tutor? Seems like a good way to review for the NEWT, plus helping doesn't seem like such a bad thing.

▬▬ "that she wishes she had in her darkest moments." ▬▬

Where: Herbology Club!
With Whom: Those three third years
Thinking about: Where's an August when you need him
Vespera Description: Short 4'9", blond hair, green eyes
Wearing: Brown pants, leather jacket, green top.

_____

_____

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:47 pm
User Image
User ImageYukon Knolle User Image
Hufflepuff Third Year

▬▬"Friends are like potatoes"▬▬

Yukon heard mentions of a herbology club. He was so there. He hoped that his siblings may also join, because well.. herbology was related to farming and they lived on a farm. Surely coming to this club would bring the three Knolle kids together. He walked in and saw three of his fellow third years, and some younger girl. He waved at the crew, "Hey Aspen! Hey Cas!" He paused for a moment and looked at Wren,"Oh. HI to you too Ween." Wait, had he just said Ween instead of Wren? This was embarrassing. Maybe Wren didn't hear it. Maybe no one heard his mistake. He didn't acknowledge the other girl, who was she? Surely he should have seen her sort, she was just so short she HAD to be a younger year.

▬▬"When you eat them, they die."▬▬

"Friends are Friends, Not food."

Where & Who: Yukon in Herbology
Thinking about: Can we grow potatoes?
Wearing: Black pants, red top

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:25 am

User Image❀✿ WESLYN REMARKA KNOLLE

first year || Hufflepuff || halfblood
Art Club || Cooking Club || Daily Dragon || Herbology Club

Weslyn had been walking around the greenhouses for half an hour. She was pretty sure she had gotten turned around, and then couldn’t remember which greenhouse it was, and then--in any case, she was getting very nervous until, by chance, she spotted Yukon in one. She relaxed, then followed the wall of the greenhouse around until she found the door. She sunk into an inconspicuous spot next to her brother with an apologetic look. Hopefully she wasn’t too late.

setting Greenhouse...some number! with the Herbology Club, still her first few weeks at Hogwarts. || with Yukon and a lot of older students.
wearing Overalls || status Thank goodness I found them!

Wake up, wake up, the sun cannot wait for long
Reach out, reach out before it fades away
You will find the warmth when you surrender
Smile into the fear and let it play
✿❀
~"Brave" by Josh Groban, cover by Peter Hollens.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:32 am

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

third year || Slytherin || pureblood
Quidditch reserve || Cooking club critic || Herbology club lollygagger

”Nah, just for fun,” Wren shrugged when Aspen asked if he was doing homework. He held up the book Fortune Telling with Tea Leaves (and Other Plants). ” I figured if we were talking plants I could use a few to try some of the stuff here.”

He gave up on reading when more people started showing up. ”Caspian, Vespera.” he hesitated a little at the older girl, knowing she was friends with his cousins. Luckily neither of them followed her in. Then soon after, Wren brightened a little at the Potato Boy’s arrival. ”Hey, Yu--”excuse you, “Ween”?

Wren squinted at Yukon suspiciously. He hadn’t anticipated such insulting nicknames from Yukon of all people, and sensed no malice in the greeting. He decided he was too lazy to start something and deal with Aspen's wrath, so settled for a snappy, ”Watch it, Knolle.” Dunce, meanwhile, didn’t seem to care, and after finishing her greetings with the others in the room-- including a few pitiful meows at Vespera--hopped over to Yukon, excitedly undeterred. Yukon always smelled like he was carrying something edible to Dunce.

Weslyn was familiar. But those overalls! Wren wasn’t sure whether to laugh or cringe. What happened to thesoft dresses? He had other questions for her--or Yukon--but nothing in front of so many people. Did the girl ever stop being nervous? She seemed the type to be afraid of her own shadow. He hadn’t heard much about her academic performance, but between the obviously adopted girl and her blind brother in the same year, Wren found himself quite curious about the younger Knolle potatoes.

setting Herbology Club, Fall 2048 || with Herbology club and one suspicious Potato Boy.
wearing "How about no" sweater + jeans. Armed with bag containing tools and gloves for herbology. || status Excuse me, Ween?

Miss GryffindorK

Glass half empty, glass half full
Well either way you won't be going thirsty
Count your blessings not your flaws
✧✦
~"King" by Lauren Aquilina. Nightcore cover.

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 9:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❀ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Greenhouse No. 5
xxx❀ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Puffapods and Flik
xxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Herbology Club
xxxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hope people show up

Aspen walked into Greenhouse 5, looking determined. This year, she was sure, her club was going to be bigger and better. She had attempted to make herself look neat, at least for the first meeting. She wore nice jeans and her new favorite tee-shirt (with elephants!). She'd also tied her hair in a slightly lopsided braid and tucked a daffodil in her hair. Grabbing out a trowel, she started work repotting a few puffapods. Hopefully people would join in soon, affording her a bit of help. Puffapods were some of her favorites, if only because when they were dropped on accident it caused a wild bloom that, admittedly, made everyone dizzy. Hopefully it would make for a neat study topic, and if not, she had some backup ideas in store. Flik curled up at the base of a small potted cactus, screeching until Aspen dropped a small handful of woodlice in the pot for him to snack.

Pᴀɪɴᴛ ᴏɴ ғᴀᴄᴇs, ʜɪᴅᴇ ɪɴ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇs,
          Wᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ sᴀғᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ.
          A sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ, ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ,
          Tʜᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs.
          Sᴏ ʟᴇᴛ's ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs, ʀᴜɴ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs,
          Sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ sᴄᴜғғ ᴜᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ғᴇᴇᴛ.
          Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ sᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟᴇ,
          Sᴏ ʟᴇᴛ's ᴋɪss ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ, sʟᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴇs,
          Gᴏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ,
          Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ sᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟᴇ! Lᴇᴛs ʙᴇ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟs!

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 6:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You let your 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 run ᗯ𝕀Ĺ𝔻
                                                            𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 has 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 as we all go dₒwₙ
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you
                                                            DΛЯΣ to look them r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ in the eyes?

Hitori wandered into the greenhouse. He wasn't sure if this was a club for him, but he figured he'd give it a shot. He did like plants, and he'd found his Herbology text book and first class to be very interesting... so he figured why not join the Herbology club at least for a year to see if it was something for him. He found himself to be the first one there beyond a girl, who he had to assume was the club leader. He gave an awkward wave. "Hello... hope I'm not early. My name is Hitori."

'Cause ƚʜɘʏ will run you down, ᵈᵒʷⁿ 'til the dark
                                                            Yes, and they will
                                                            гยภ you down, down 'til you ʄǟʟʟ
                                                            And they
                                                            ₩łⱠⱠrun you ᗪㄖ山几 down to your ℃Ỗ𝐑ᵉ
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 11:50 pm

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

fourth year || Slytherin || pureblood
Quidditch reserve || Cooking club critic || Herbology club lollygager

Ugh. Why did he go to Herbology club again? It wasn’t like he actually needed tutoring in Herbology. But come Sunday afternoon, Dunce went strolling into the Herbology Club Greenhouse and Wren went skulking after her. Dunce went immediately to meow at Flik, and Wren gave his friend a ”Sup Aspen?” then a curt nod at the new kid.

”Oh yeah, this is yours,” he said, handing Aspen a stone painted to look like a bowl of raspberries. He had mentioned having a present for her last night in the Common Room, but had been too lazy to go to his dorm to give it to her then. Well, jokes on him for lugging it all the way out here instead. ”I didn’t make it,” he admitted. Aspen hadn’t seemed to hate the painted rock he gave her while visiting over the summer, so when his dad next got the urge to paint rocks (Wren didn’t know why, he just spewed ideas and watched.) he figured he’d commission something actually for her. Decorative rocks. Useless, but hey, rocks in general were pretty useless.

He was going to go find a seat out of the way and wait for Yukon and Weslyn, maybe even Nimbus or Caspian, but when he turned around, he scowled. ”What the hell are you doing here?”

setting Herbology Club, September 2049 || with Aspen, some kid
appearance 5'4", 140 lbs || wearing Too tired sweater and dark jeans
status Surprise present and unwelcome surprises.

I was angry with my friend;
I told my wrath, my wrath did end.
I was angry with my foe:
I told it not, my wrath did grow.
✧✦
~"A Poison Tree" by William Blake

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash