Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Herbology Club ~ Open 2061-2062 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❀ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Herbology Club
xxx❀ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? I don't know these people
xxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Forced Club Attendance
xxxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I shouldn't have come

After having been "encouraged" to join a club, Csuri picked one she figured would be the least horrible. She liked Herbology class, even if the teacher was always in way too happy a mood. Perhaps doing the class without her aggressive optimism would make it better. Wrapping in her favorite cardigan, Csuri headed outside. Ugh, it was super bright out here. Too bad she didn't have any sunglasses.

Walking over toward the greenhouses, grey eyes watched an older student carrying some baby trees into one of the small buildings. That must be the right one, then. She followed after, pausing just before the door to reconsider. No, she would do this. Just one visit, that was her deal. Pulling open the door, Csuri stepped inside, looking at the people within. No one she recognized, so she was way more likely to be left alone. Walking to the back, she sat on a stool, investigating a leafy plant to try and seem occupied.

{{OoC: Feel free to interact! She's very grumpy, but will (probably) not bite}}
          {{Wearing :: Comfy Dress}}
          Bʟᴀᴄᴋʙɪʀᴅ sɪɴɢɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴡɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ ғʟʏ
          Aʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀʀɪsᴇ
          Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ sᴜɴᴋᴇɴ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ
          Aʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ғʀᴇᴇ
          Bʟᴀᴄᴋʙɪʀᴅ ғʟʏ, Bʟᴀᴄᴋʙɪʀᴅ ғʟʏ
          Iɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:01 pm
User Image User Image
Ronald David Quinn-Smith xxxxxxxxxxxxx Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Slytherin Fourth Year

Ron smiled cheerfully, as he saw members of the club arrive for the inaugural meeting of the term. He was gratified to see Nic return for his second go around, as he seemed to have an absolute gift for working with plants. “Dunno if she needs saving, but I’m sure she doesn’t mind us giving her a helping hand now and again,” he answered with a chuckle. Ron was also happy to see Tamhain fill out a form to be a Mentor, and smiled broadly when asked if he had plans for the year.

Brianna rolled her eyes, and thought, ‘Didn’t take long for that question to come out.’ Ron nodded, and said, “Glad to see you signing up to mentor, Tam. We're going to need mentors to keep the club going after I hang up my trowel here. And, yes, absolutely, I have big plans for what we’re doing this year. Been working out the details all summer, and I see Robin is bringing in the first installment right now.” He went over to collect one of the saplings, and help Robin find a safe spot to set them down for the moment. "Oh, Robin, these guys are nice, but they definitely need a bit of love. And, yes, I finally settled on a name.”

While he’d let Robin in on the big club project fairly early on, it had taken him a bit of time over the summer to do the necessary research and do all the work needed to plan the grove. “I thought ‘Llwyn Idun' was a nice name, and it sounds better in Welsh; more lyrical, I think.” In another bit of whimsy, he'd named the project for the Aesir diety whom tended a similar grove. After setting down the tree, he returned to where he had his notebook, and opened it up for all to look at.

Inside the notebook were notes detailing his research into the sort of apple trees which would thrive so far north, including data from the USDA, and various British and Scottish agricultural sources, along with his mathematical, chemical and alchemical equations he used to determine the best materials and means to nurture the grove. Should the Herbology professor have any questions or concerns about his methods, one needed only to consult this notebook and they would see all his work. As was his usual wont, interspersed with the notes were his trademark Chibi characters, used to help illustrate important points and reminders, while those depicting various teachers came with actual quotes of import. There was also a planting diagram, indicating spacing and arrangements, centered upon a beech tree he was referring to as a ‘mallorn’. There was also the design for a plaque to be set at the base of the mallorn, as well as plans to add trees in later years by the Club, as well as location points to plant memorial trees.

As Ron was about to reveal all, Brianna nudged him in the ribs and when he looked over in her direction, she nodded in the direction of the entrance to the greenhouse. He quickly spotted the girl with the long blonde hair, wearing the green and white striped dress and the gray cardi sweater. She was seated on a stool and checking out one of the plants. Giving her a warm smile, Ron said in a friendly tone, “Hi, Csuri, nice to see you here this morning. Come on up and join the rest of us. Anyone with an interest in green, growing things is welcome here.”

For Mentors:

[b]Name:[/b] {Character Name}
[b]House:[/b] {Pretty Obvious what goes here}
[b]Year:[/b] {3-7}
[b]Herbology Skill Level:[/b] {How good are you? Think you got the chops?}
[b]Why do you want to become a tutor?[/b] {Also a pretty easy question}

OOC:
addaellis

mc2

Cinnabun Gryffie

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Greenhouse no. 5
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Fellow Herbologists
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Herbology Club!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I can get some trees!

Tàm nodded over at Ron when the older Hufflepuff said it was nice of him to apply as a mentor. They also even had big plans for this year, and it sounded like he'd been planning a while. When it was mentioned that Robin had the first installment, Tam turned to see the older teen carrying some heavy looking plants. Tàm quickly grabbed one, helping to set them down. "'ere, pal, let me hulp wi' that. Thay keek mighty heavy." He said, his chirpy voice happy as moved.

"Dinna fash yirsel, leader ron, a'm mair than happy tae mentor. Ah'ament th' maist educated in herbology, bit ah pure loue plants. 'n' ah think thay loue me tae!" He laughed, not noticing that the little tree beside him seemed to sway with his happiness. Green eyes looked over to see Ron's plans, an idea coming over his head too. "Ah will send a letter hame tae pa tae ask aboot sending some seedlings o' oor fruit trees. We hae a honey-apple tree, some pear trees... Och! 'n' plums! We kin plant thaim tae, if that's okay?" He really wanted to contribute to a grove of trees, and he knew all the trees would grow well in Scotland... since they grew only a handful of kilometers away from the school anyway.

{{Wearing :: Comfy Lounging Clothes}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          Áedán
          Graydon Ironshield

[quote="addaellis"

I, I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙᴇɪɴɢ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
          Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴅᴇ
          Wʜʏ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Gᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏ
          Tʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
          Gᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ
          Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
          I'ᴍ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴠɪʙᴇ
          I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❀ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Herbology Club
xxx❀ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Brianna, some other guys
xxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Forced Club Attendance
xxxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I shouldn't have come

Csuri continued studying the plant before her, wondering what sort of plant it was. It had lots of leaves, but no flowers she could see. If she liked anyone here, she'd probably ask about it, but she decided instead to pull out her worn copy of the Herbology textbook. Maybe the plant would be in here? In the background, people were talking about planting trees and mentoring for things, and she tried to tune them out. Unfortunately, one of the voices spoke to her by name. Closing her book, she stepped a little closer to the group.

"Yea, yea. Whatever." She grumbled under her breath, thunking her book on the table and flipping through the pages. Brianna was here, and she probably told the other guy about her. Hopefully she didn't mention Csuri's lack of transfiguration skill. The younger blonde tied her messy curls back with a scrunchie, looking between the pages and the plant she'd been studying. "Besides, I don't even know if I can grow plants. I've never tried it before." She shook her head a bit, wishing she had the option to grow things at Wool's. Maybe she could ask about it next summer.

{{Wearing :: Comfy Dress}}
          Graydon Ironshield

Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴡɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ ғʟʏ
          Aʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀʀɪsᴇ
          Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ sᴜɴᴋᴇɴ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ
          Aʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ғʀᴇᴇ
          Bʟᴀᴄᴋʙɪʀᴅ ғʟʏ, Bʟᴀᴄᴋʙɪʀᴅ ғʟʏ
          Iɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❁ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Greenhouse Number 5
xxx❁ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Several Aspiring Young Herbologists
xxxx❁ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Herbology Club
xxxxx❁ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Look at these wonderful humans!

So far, school was going well and good. Aza loved all her students, and the other teachers were quite lovely too. Asking about the clubs and activities, she was informed that the Herbology club started by her cousin several years ago was still up and running. It was, of course, under new leadership, a young man named Ronald Quinn-Smith. He was in the older student's class, and she hadn't sat on any of those classes yet.

Azalea had decided she'd go to the opening meeting of the club, if only to meet some aspiring Herbologists. Tying her long curls back in a nice braid, Aza walked into the Greenhouse at the end of the row. Normally, she worked in Greenhouses 1 and 2, and 3 and 4 were for the older students. Upon entry, there were quite a few students already inside. "Hello, dearies! I hope you don't mind me sitting in. I heard there was a big project underway, and I couldn't resist!" She walked about, investigating a few of the plants in the room, including some young tree saplings.

"I sense a lot of nymphic energy here. And lots of Herbology skill. Oh! I haven't met you all. I'm the new Herbology teacher... for our wonderful young students." She grinned over at the one she assumed to be Ronald, the head of the club. "Guid day Professor Azalea! How urr ye this mornin'? Gonnae hulp us graw some trees?"

Aza grinned over at the young boy, who was in her third-year class. "Why hello, Tàmhas! And I recognize Miss Csuri and Nicolas too. For the others, I'm sure I'll come to know just as well." She practically hummed with excitement to see everything these fine young herbologists were up to this year.

{{Wearing :: A pretty floral outfit}}
          'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɢs, ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ʙᴜɢs
          As ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
          A ғᴏxᴛʀᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ, A sᴏᴄᴋ ʜᴏᴘ ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʙᴇᴅ
          A ᴅɪsᴄᴏ ʙᴀʟʟ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ
          I'ᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ Eᴀʀᴛʜ ᴛᴜʀɴs sʟᴏᴡʟʏ
          Iᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ sᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ
          'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:35 am
User Image
✵ Nic ✵ Nicholas Hue Hayward-Ye ✵
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx(Gryffindor Second Year) (Half-blood-part-nymph) (Herbology Club (don't tell anyone), Creature Appreciation Club, and Namaste Member) (Gryffindor Quidditch Team Reserve Beater)

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

As Nic learned about the plan to plant a grove, he couldn't help but smile. This would be cool. And he was sure he could get some seedlings from his dad and other family members. He noticed the sulky first year who said she didn't even know if you can grow plants. He tried to give her a reassuring grin as he said, "Won't know if you don't try. And if your plant isn't doing so great this is a good place to get it fixed up in no time."

He was still smiling when speaking of family (not that she was family but she was a nymph) their early year Herbology professor joined the meeting. Azalea mentioned nymphic energy and Nic narrowed his eyes suspiciously at her. She better not be singling him out. He was happier to be known as a Halfblood than a Half/quarter-breed. He sighed, hard to tell with her and it was too late to make a fuss over it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Ah, but this nose doesn’t need to poke too far
                                                To see that behind that distrustful warning
                                                You’d do quite well in

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: }
                                                Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Greenhouse No. 5
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? A little Bowtuckle
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Opening Herbology Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This poor little guy needs a pal

After a series of confusing letters from Ron about who exactly was to take over Herbology Club, Tàm eventually reached out to Robin to ask xem directly. Robin relayed that xey were planning to focus on their grades and not really have time to fully commit to running the club. So Tàm agreed to take the club fully, though he said he'd ask Robin if he ran into any pickles. Once school started back up, Tàm started planning. This year was pretty busy for him, but he was determined to make the club nice and fun.

The morning of club, Tàm ate a hearty (and braces safe) breakfast, then headed out to the greenhouse. It was a bit chilly, but he didn't mind too much. He sent a wave over to Professor Aza, who happily waved back with both hands. With a small chuckle, the brunette went inside Greenhouse 5 and started setting up the club. Mentor applications were set out, the room was tidied up a bit... and then he noticed a small pot on the table with a bow and tag. With a curious look, Tàm lifted the tag, which read 'Tàmhas, you said you'd love healing, and I've seen your passion for plants. So for you, I give a Dittany plant to grow, nurture, and then use to heal those needing help. ~ Professor Azalea'

Green eyes went wide as Tàm investigated the small sapling. This was indeed a wonderful gift, so he decided to take advantage. While he was preparing a bit of fertilizer, Tàm heard a soft cry. Pointed ears perked up, green eyes immediately searching out the noise. After a moment, he deduced the sound came from a small, leafy plant in a bright yellow pot. Tucked in the leaves was a little Bowtruckle, looking a bit lost. "Awright, wee buddy, dinna fash yirs(h)el. Ah will gie ye a haun 'ere. Aw, ye'r tangled in thae branches, aren't ye? " Small hands carefully untangled the little creature, who then wrapped little arms around Tàm's thin wrist.

"Aww, mukker, that's gotta be a s(h)cary day. 'ere, ah mind Wull saying Bowtruckles lik' wood lice. Here's a bawherr bit fur ye tae sloch.... Och, ye'r nae wanting tae let gang... Okay, weel, ye kin bade wi' me, wee pal." He spoke softly, then used a finger to carefully pet the little leaves on the critter's little head. Something in his heart fluttered, and he wondered if the little guy needed some extra love. Green eyes glanced back over at the Dittany plant, and he decided he'd ask Professor Aza as soon as he'd catch her. For now, he'd let the little fella stay with him.

{{Wearing :: Garden Gear}}
          {{T1 - "Hey, little buddy, don't worry. I'll give you a hand here. Aw, you're tangled in these branches, aren't you?"
          T2 - "Aww, friend, that's gotta be a scary day. Here, I remember Will saying Bowtruckles like wood lice. Here's a little bit for you to eat.... oh, you're not wanting to let go... Okay, well, you can stay with me, little pal."
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán

I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ ʙɪɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴜᴅ, I ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ sᴏ ʜɪɢʜ I ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs
          Wᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏʜ, ᴡᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏʜ
          I sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ. Wᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ᴡʜᴏᴀ I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ
          I ʜᴏᴡʟᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴀsʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ
          Bᴜᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏssɪʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs, ɴᴏ ʟɪᴍɪᴛs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇᴘɪᴘʜᴀɴɪᴇs
          Jᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Herbology Club
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Seb so far
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Going to Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm so nervous

Declan had really loved his first Herbology lesson and when he found out they had a club related to the subject, he needed to join. When he had mentioned it to Seb, the other boy had agreed to come with him. Declan felt better that his best friend was with him because he was so nervous to meet other people. They walked into the greenhouses hand in hand and looked for the greenhouse where the club took place. He paused and glanced around at the many greenhouses. "I'm nervous," he said quietly to his friend and gave his hand a squeeze. "Greenhouse five, he said," Declan added, then pointed with his free hand. Giving Seb a little squeeze, he headed to the greenhouse. Herbology was something that Declan was incredibly excited for, partially because he could learn about the magical plants, but primarily, he loved gardening. It was something that he wasn't allowed to do at home because his parents had said it was a feminine task and as a boy, he wasn't allowed to participate. But it was something he had wanted to do. And here, not only was he allowed to, but something that he was required to do. The club, well, that was just icing on the cake. Reaching the door to greenhouse five, Declan held the door open for his friend, a cautious smile lighting his face.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Greenhouse 5
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Declan, Tàmhas
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Herbology Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I have no idea what that guy said to me

When asked to join Herbology club, Seb thought back to the semi-wilted flower he had already experienced between the first two classes. Normally, he'd be hesitant to take the club, but Declan seemed so excited. Plus, Dec had agreed to go to art club with him, so he figured it was fair. Plus, Seb still wanted to show off his now-bright purple hair. Getting on his comfy clothes, he hurried out to meet Declan by the stairs. They happily chattered as they walked down the long stairs toward the ground floor.

Once outside, the duo held hands, walking over toward the greenhouses. "Five? We've only been in number one. Maybe they're based on grades? No wait, there's only five, but school has seven years? Hmm..." He pondered for a moment, but Dec gave him a little squeeze as he led them both to number five. Inside, there was a boy with curly hair, pointy ears, and a rainbow shirt. "Hello! Good afternoon! I'm Sebastian Moon, and this is my best friend, Declan McNamara. We're interested in joining the Herbology club please."

The other boy looked back, bright green eyes with swirls of yellow. On his arm was a weird stick-bug leaf critter thingy. "Guid efternoon! A'm Tàmhas Ghobhainn, 'n' ah teuk captaincy this year. Ye'r baith mair than fàilte tae jyne. We hae loads o' fowk wha loue plants. Plus if yi''ll need hulp, we'll hae some older students as mentors. Plus Professor Azalea likes tae poap in 'n' hulp oot, especially afore exam days." Tàmhas spoke with a chirpy voice, but Seb honestly only caught every few words. Dark green eyes looked over at Dec, wondering if he had any clue what just happened.

{{Wearing :: Comfy Casual}}
          {{T1 - "Good afternoon! I'm Tàmhas Ghobhainn, and I took captaincy this year. You're both more than welcome to join. We have lots of people who love plants. Plus if you need help, we'll have some older students as mentors. Plus Professor Azalea likes to pop in and help out, especially before exam days."
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Tʜɪs sɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴇᴛs, ɪᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜᴏʟᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴇsᴛ
          I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɪᴛ ɪs ᴇᴀsɪᴇʀ sᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴅᴏɴᴇ"
          Bᴜᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇsᴛ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛ
          Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ
          Sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ. Rᴇʟᴀx, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ?"
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ? Jᴜsᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ?
          Wʜᴇɴ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʟᴘɪɴɢ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ, ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ?
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:42 pm
User Image User Image
Summer Rose Sweetwater

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Muggleborn Free-Spirited Plant Lover

Location : Herbology Club
                                                        Company : Club Members...

Summer had always been one with the plants around the school ground. She preferred them over people most days, though she wasn’t against other people’s company. As such she was not about to miss Herbology club. She’d been a member since her first year. Even with it being her OWL year she still wasn’t going to miss out. Especially since it was the only club, she was a member of. She didn’t have the largest social life out there at fifteen. Nothing to worry about.

Walking up to the greenhouses, Summer was happy to be outside. She’d spend literally all day in the green houses if she could. Gloves in hand she practically skipped to green house five. Entering the room, she noticed a few newer students talking to the club leader, Tàmhas. He shared the same house as her but only a year younger. Tàm was someone Summer considered a friend. She considered most of the members of the club friends in some form or another. What could she say she wasn’t the most outgoing around. Never really had been. She gave a simple wave as she went over to one of the many plants in the green house. Yep, plants were her friends.

OOC : - - -

I am indeed a magic hat!
                                                        Don't worry, you're in good hands, though I've got none
                                                        There's no need to be nervous, child
                                                        In fact, I already know exactly where you'll go
                                                        Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:18 pm
User Image
Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
SlytherinFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingleSlytherin PrefectDueling Club CaptainQuidditch Vice-Captain

It felt particularly odd for Brianna to be making the trek out to the greenhouses without the company of her big brother. It was that quiet time they had where they could talk, and she felt she could figuratively let her hair down, as she knew she could tell Ron anything knowing he’d never divulge anything, not even to Aria. The Herbology Club served her for years as a source of extra tutoring in a subject she’d never felt particularly adept at. Oh, the book side of it she was all right at, it was the practical side she felt all-thumbs with.

Last year, Ron was Captain of the club, and he’d settled upon some pretty ambitious plans, the crowning achievement being the founding of that enchanted apple grove he felt so strongly about. Of course, he talked a lot about ‘paying forward’, and Brianna suspected Aria’s involvement with the big carnival was because of the creation of Llwyn Idun. Unfortunately, Ron botched the whole transferal of the club to its next caretaker. He got into one of his more Zen-like moods and spoke of giving it over to ‘whoever needed it most’, and thinking Robin and Tam would share in it. Zen worked wonders for his studies, and his holistic approach to magic, but it wasn’t a good way to make a decision where there were only two options.

While Brianna understood him not giving it over to her, and she agreed with his reasoning at the time, but it annoyed her no end that he hadn’t made a proper decision. At one point, she’d considered offering to take charge if the leadership question wasn’t resolved in time for the first meeting. With her other responsibilities, and with OWLs looming on the horizon, she was grateful to learn Tam was in charge. She liked Tam, he was definitely a nice guy, and he was pretty cute as well.

Walking into Greenhouse Number Five, Brianna smiled as she saw the others there, although she saw there were also whole bunch of new students. As she looked around, she noted Robin wasn’t there yet, and she got to thinking. ‘I’m here to study for OWLs, and help with the grove. There are different ways to study, and being the tutor is one of them.’ Walking over to where Tam was, she picked up a form to become a Mentor, and she said to him in a quiet voice, “I’m willing to help out, if you’re willing to have me. ‘Bout time I start payin’ forward.”

OOC:
Cinnabun Gryffie

User Image
                  "And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
                  Or the moment of truth in your lies
                  When everything feels like the movies
                  Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive."

"And I don't want the world to see me
                  'Cause, I don't think that they'd understand
                  When everything's made to be broken
                  I just want you to know who I am "

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:09 am
User Image
✵ Nic ✵ Nicholas Hue Hayward-Ye ✵
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx(Gryffindor Third Year) (Half-blood-part-nymph) (Herbology Club) (Gryffindor Quidditch Team Beater)
Time: 2060-2061

Nic may have stopped at the first office hours of his aunt to talk about clubs. Between clubs, quidditch, classes (and new electives), and his determination to keep up with Muggle studies he already felt overwhelmed. Like his mum was, Nic was a high achiever. Lola understood the feeling far more than his Dad would. And of course Lola had mastered a calming spirit that Nic's dad didn't quite accomplish. Lola advised him to pick what was most important to him. She did not give clear answers but pointed him in a direction. It was what a good teacher and/or mentor should do.

Though, Nic had decided to quit all his clubs except quidditch, he did find himself returning to Herbology Club. It was like spending time with friends - the plants and his fellow club members. Honestly it was more relaxing than Namaste to be in the greenhouses. He knew it was likely the bit of wood nymph blood running through his veins and while he didn't advertise it he wasn't going to run from it. As far as he could tell it didn't have any negative effects besides making one a bit more agreeable and with his parents' stubbornness he felt he could balance that. Besides he didn't need to advertise he wasn't fully human.

It looked like Tàm, one of the announcers that worked with Jules, was deemed captain of their group and Nic thought it was a good fit. He was the kind of person the plants liked and he was caring. It was definitely a good fit. Nic nodded to his fellow club members with a polite smile.

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Ah, but this nose doesn’t need to poke too far
                                                To see that behind that distrustful warning
                                                You’d do quite well in

Gryffindor!
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:23 am
User Image
❅ Emily ❅ Emilia Serene Dyfodwg ❅
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx *Muggleborn* *Hufflepuff* *First Year* *Herbology Club*
Time: 2060-2061

Emily may be a bit girly by nature and a bit prim, but she never minded getting her hands dirty to nurture something. She loved gardening and even though she was officially restricted to her hydroponic garden at home (easier not to ruin nails she had argued to her Mum), Emily loved everything about gardening. It was all so fascinating! And the best part of the school of freaks she was in was the greenhouses, herbology class, and of course herbology club. Potions was close, though. Emily tried to contain her excitement as she entered the greenhouse with her pink hair pulled back in two braids leading into a high ponytail. She was dressed in a three quarter length black shirt, with a pink floral skirt that floated to her knees, with an apron and gloves in her hand. She was ready to go.

She glanced around to determine what sort she was dealing with. Most seemed (or looked) normal enough. The main leader with the thick accent had braces - there wasn't magic that could fix teeth? Weird. And then of course there was the weird boy Seb in her year. She knew he had a different hair color than purple at the sorting. Emily knew she may be a bit of a freak due to her pink hair but at least her hair decided on a color and stuck to it.

She decided to introduce herself and with a clear voice walked up to Tàm and smiled politely first to her fellow first mates and then the others, "Hello, I'm Emilia Dyfodwg, or Emily. I've done plenty of gardening back home but I'm interested in learning more. If you ever need me to help in any way, please let me know."

User Image
                                                          Not with your brother, that I can do.
                                                          Though, we're here for you!
                                                          I think you'll find a whole new family in...

HUFFLEPUFF!
                                                          Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:55 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Greenhouse No. 5
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Lots of friends
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Opening Herbology Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Holy Cannoli, there's a lot of plant lovers here

Tàm grinned over at the two first year boys, then looked over at Summer. They were housemates, though she was a year above. "S(h)ummer! Guid efternuin! Aam super canty yoo're haur! It'll be super fin thes year." He greeted happily, stepping over to give her a little side-hug with his non-bowtruckle side. Summer was always such a nice person, and he loved that she still came to the club so they could hang out outside the Common Room. The next person to walk in was Brianna, who offered to help pay it forward as a mentor. "Awrite Brianna! We're definitely canty tae hae ye. We've got at leest a coople new first years 'at coods use a helpful mucker. Ah ken yoo'd be stoatin at th' job." He grinned, braces sparkling a bit in the light.

He gently placed a small handful of fertilizer in the Dittany pot, before sprinkling a bit of water over the small leaves. He glanced up after a moment, then spotted Nic among the crowd now. He sent over a small wave, a tiny squawk escaping the bowtruckle he'd found. "Guid day Nic, braw tae see ye!" He offered, before gently patting the soil back around the small plant. It wasn't but a moment later that the door creaked open once more. Vivid green eyes glanced over, spotting a second wild-hair-color having kid. She looked like one of the new first years too.

The girl with the bright pink hair stepped over, nodding at the other first years. She then greeted herself as Emily, saying she'd done lots of gardening at home and was keen to know more. She also offered to help, which made Tàm smile brightly. "Weel, it's huir uv a braw tae meit ye, Emily. Aam Tàmhas Ghobhainn, ur jist Tàm, if it's easier. Aam brain new tae runnin' th' club, but i've bin haur since Ah first started. Aam mair than canty tae help ye wi' onie plant related matters. An', if Ah need a hain, i'll swatch nae further." He gave a small salute, sending over a vivid smile. This was already a great bunch of Herbologists! Perhaps he would indeed need a co-captain to help out...

{{Wearing :: Garden Gear}}
          {{T1 - "Summer! Good afternoon! I'm super happy you're here! It'll be super fun this year."
          T2 - "Hello Brianna! We're definitely happy to have you. We've got at least a couple new first years that could use a helpful pal. I know you'd be great at the job."
          T3 - "Hey Nic, nice to see you!"
          T4 - "Well, it's very nice to meet you, Emily. I'm Tàmhas Ghobhainn, or just Tàm, if it's easier. I'm brand new to running the club, but I've been here since I first started. I'm more than happy to help you with any plant related matters. And, if I need a hand, I'll look no further."}}

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán
          murruelecreuset

Graydon Ironshield

mc2

I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ ʙɪɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴜᴅ, I ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ sᴏ ʜɪɢʜ I ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs
          I sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ. Wᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ
          I ʜᴏᴡʟᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴀsʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ
          Bᴜᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏssɪʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs, ɴᴏ ʟɪᴍɪᴛs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇᴘɪᴘʜᴀɴɪᴇs
          Jᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:42 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Herbology Club
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Seb so far
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Going to Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm so nervous

As more people began to show up for the club meeting, Declan shrank down and moved closer to Seb, using his friend as cover. He really wished he could just smile and introduce himself, be friendly and open like his best friend. But years of bullying and social neglect had left him fearful of contact. Thankfully, Seb had taken him in and could be his voice. The blond boy deferred to his friend for introductions, even as the pink haired girl named Emilia introduced herself as Emily. He remembered her name from Sorting. Declan was good at remembering peoples' names and faces, another hold over from the bullying he'd endured. It made it easier to identify the bullies and avoid them. "H....hello," he squeaked out, glancing around at the other kids, especially the older ones. He was sure they already knew each other, but he wondered if they would introduce themselves to the younger kids.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out