Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Herbology Club ~ Open 2061-2062 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:41 am
Hold my hand (Hold my hand)
Through all the bad things, you seem
A little better since you now believe
I won’t ever drop you like you are old news
Clear the air (Clear the air)

User Image
User Image

Slʮtɦeɾiƞ Fiɾst Yeɑɾ 🌻 Iɗeɑlist 🌻

🍀☯🌷☮Lyric had been happy and excited to discover that no only did they have an entire class focused on gardening, but a club too! He was only a little surprised to see that the same strange woman who led them to the castle was also their professor, but ultimately it didn't matter. She didn't murder him and use his body as fertilizer for her greenhouses and he still got to learn about magical flowers. Life was great! It was with those thoughts in mind that he happily traipsed down to the greenhouses for the official club meeting.

When he found the right one, he saw a bunch of people were already there, including a few fellow first years. Much to his happiness, he saw two he already liked well enough and started over to them. He noticed though that some people were talking to one of the older students, one with braces he thought he saw, and wondered if that was the one in charge. If that was the case, he supposed he had to say something before using up their resources and such. That thought in mind, Lyric made a short detour to the older student and gave him a polite smile and small wave. "Hi, I'm Lyric and a first year. I've always liked flowers and gardening but I haven't gotten to do allot with either for the past few years so I'm really excited about this club. Um, that's it." Nodding in satisfaction, he turned away and back over to Seb and Declan that he'd seen earlier. "Hey Declan, hey Seb. See any plants you liked yet?" he asked looking in interest at all the ones surrounding them. This one seemed to have way different plants than the ones in class so he hoped they actually got to learn about them here as well.

I’ll always be right here
When everything’s unclear
Please promise you won’t let go
Hold on 'til the morning
Forget all the scoring
Your flowers will finally grow

User Image

AliceInWonderland0921

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:03 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Greenhouse 5
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Declan, Tàmhas, Lyric... everyone!
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Herbology Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I still have no idea what that guy said to me

Seb grinned at the older boy, glad he seemed to be quite nice. He was impossible to understand, but everyone else seemed to think it was normal. Maybe he was going insane. Emerald eyes looked around, spotting Lyric as well. He sent over a wave, and watched their friend walk over to Tàm for an introduction as well. "Wa awrite, Lyric! aam Tàmhas, th' keptin ay Herbology Club. Ah loove 'at yoo're a plant bodie. Me tay! If ye ever want some practice, i'll gladly come it haur tae th' greenhooses wi' ye! Ur th' garden has a lot ay neat plants tay!" The captain seemed super duper excited, and that made Seb chuckle a bit. He still had no idea what the captain said, though.

Declan was trying to be polite, saying hello, and Seb sent over a grin. A second later saw Lyric joining them over by a fluffy bush looking thingy. "Hi Lyric! So far, I like that... um... the red flower thingy over there. I-I'm not very good at plant names." He gestured over to a Kniphofia plant on a little shelf nearby. Truthfully, Seb didn't know much of anything about plants, other than that his friends liked them a lot.

{{Wearing :: Comfy Casual}}
          {{T1 - "Why hello, Lyric! I'm Tàmhas, the captain of Herbology Club. I love that you're a plant person. Me too! If you ever want some practice, I'll gladly come out here to the greenhouses with you! Or the garden has a lot of neat plants too!"
          Yukina101

AliceInWonderland0921

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Tʜɪs sɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴇᴛs, ɪᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜᴏʟᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴇsᴛ
          I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɪᴛ ɪs ᴇᴀsɪᴇʀ sᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴅᴏɴᴇ"
          Bᴜᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇsᴛ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛ
          Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ
          Sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ. Rᴇʟᴀx, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ?"
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ? Jᴜsᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ?
          Wʜᴇɴ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʟᴘɪɴɢ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ, ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ?
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Herbology Club
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Club members
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Going to Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm so nervous

Declan smiled and waved at Lyric when he arrived at the Herbology Club, happy to have someone else he knew there. The blond boy watched him introduce himself to the older boy in charge, whom, if Declan was correct, was named Tàmhas. After making his introduction, Lyric joined him and Seb and asked about any plants they'd found interest in. Declan nodded and pointed at the plant that the captain had been working on. "That one is a dittany plant. It's actually primarily used in healing potions," he said with a wide grin on his face. Herbology was the class that he'd been looking forward to the most and so naturally, he'd managed to read through most of the textbook already. "We're gonna learn about it in Herbology, but I already read most of the textbook. I was too excited for it." He blushed a little, wondering if the others thought he was weird for being overly excited about class.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:05 pm

User Image
User Image

🍀☯🌷☮Lyric blinked slowly once then twice as the captain spoke trying to figure out the older boy's accent. He'd heard some hard Welsh and Scots in his life but this didn't sound quite like that. Irish maybe? That's pretty cool. While he couldn't understand everything, he's pretty sure the gist of it was that the teen was happy he was there and that he could always come here for practice, which was the main part he was excited for. Giving him a much warmer smile, he told him thanks before following the other two boys to a bush where then Seb pointed to a separate very pretty red flower looking plant. It kind of reminded him of snapdragons and dragon flowers but combined. Very cool. Lyric got a bit closer to the plant, making sure not to touch it since he didn't have any gloves on, and took a few whiffs.

"Huh. It smells kinda spicy. Or maybe...peppery? Like peppers from the store. I wonder if that's to detract or attract pollinators." he mused allowed taking care to still not actually touch the plant. He really wished he had a camera because now he has to try and sketch it to find it later in the library and his art skills are mediocre at best. He sighed internally as he began to fiddle with his knapsack to grab his notebook when Declan then spoke up about the other plant pointing out that it was dittany and that they'd learn about it later in class. As well as mentioning that he'd read most of the textbook, much to Lyric's happy surprise.

"Me too! Not most though, maybe at best half? I got very excited that there was a whole class about magical flowers and got a bit short sighted." he mentioned sheepishly. Afon had to be the one to remind him of the other magical classes he'd be obviously taking so he'd had to sadly put the herbology book down to skim over the others. The only other one to actually peak his interest as much though had been potions. He still had allot of questions about charms.

Hold on 'til the morning
Forget all the scoring

User Image

AliceInWonderland0921

Cinnabun Gryffie

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Probably shouldn't tell them I lost the train...

Seb watched Lyric investigate the super fluffy flower thing he'd pointed out. Apparently the peppery smell wasn't just his nose being weird. Then again, there were a lot of conflicting scents in this room, and they all made his head feel a little spinny. "Maybe like. Just some bugs like the pepper-ness? Like how only some people like peppery food... Or maybe it's to keep rabbits from nibbling on it!" He offered some theories, but truthfully, he had no idea. He hadn't ever raised a plant before, except the one cactus mama used to have... before he fell on it and had to go to the doctor to get a ton of thorns removed from him.

Declan said his favorite was the one on the center table, called a dittany plant. It was used in healing a lot, so perhaps Seb should learn more about it. The other boys both started talking about how far into the textbooks they'd read, and Seb felt a twinge of guilt. All his textbooks were thus far unopened, and they'd probably remain in that state until a teacher actually told him directly to open one. Truthfully, he really only ever seemed to understand things with a hands-on sort of approach, which at least seemed to be decently common in the magic classes. Hopefully he could continue getting by just learning from the classwork... but honestly, he doubted it. Maybe he'd just keep asking teachers to explain things, like he'd done with his last primary teacher. She was nice, and had a birthday in the same month as his. She'd even brought in cupcakes for his birthday. They'd been tasty too...

Oh man, now he was hungry...

Yukina101

AliceInWonderland0921

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:01 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm so nervous

Well, at least he wasn't the only one who enjoyed reading their school textbooks before they were assigned to in class. That was another thing that Declan had been ruthlessly teased for back in primary school. Clearly there was a kindred spirit in Lyric. "Did you see there's a plant called Devil's Snare? That sounds scary. My parents would probably have a heart attack and use that as justification. I was too scared to even read that chapter." When he'd seen the name, Declan had almost had a panic attack and his years of "Christian conditioning" had almost kicked in. He did issue a little prayer and then he skipped the chapter. "I am looking forward to the aconite lesson though. It's another potion ingredient. It really is interesting how much the classes here combine." Potions was another class that Declan was looking forward to, after his intensive question session with Mrs Nora at the potions shop back in Diagon. Anything Healing related was especially very interesting to Declan. Blue eyes glanced over at his best friend, who seemed to be lost in thought. He gave Seb's arm a gentle squeeze and flashed him a smile. Deck knew that Seb didn't particularly enjoy reading and he figured that a lot of the textbooks chapters would have to be read to his best friend, thankfully Deck was a confident reader and enjoyed the company of Sebastian.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

Yukina101

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:32 pm

User Image
User Image

🍀☯🌷☮Lyric hummed in response to Seb's suggestion that may keep rabbits and other scavengers from eating them in the wild. It was definitely possible, but his main question was whether this was just a normal plant being grown or did it have magical properties as well. All of that would probably be found out once he found it's ruddy name first though.

He successfully pulled out his notebook and pencil from his bag and began doing a rough (very rough) sketch of the fluffy plant while Declan explained more about what he'd read. He looked up at the mention of the devil's snare mostly because he remembered reading about it-it was a funky lil plant that he was actually kind of excited to look at-and was curious at the other boy's words. "What justifications would they have?" That was a weird thing to say about just some plants. Maybe he meant that being the proof he was magic? He could see that. Lyric had to be proven too since he never remembered doing the cool tricks Eula mentioned as accidental magics.

They continued on in the conversation about the class mentioning he was most excited about aconite as it correlates with potions. "Aconite is funny in that it can be used to calm anxiety and that the symptoms of its poison resembles a really bad panic attack." Lyric regarded his picture with a slight frown. "What do you think Seb, do you think this is good enough to look it up later?

Hold on 'til the morning
Forget all the scoring

User Image

AliceInWonderland0921

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Probably shouldn't tell them I lost the train...

Seb had to admit he'd entirely lost focus when it came to the fancy plant talk. He really didn't know much about them. Instead, he was watching the captain, who had a weird stick-bug creature on his arm. Perhaps he should ask about that. But that meant more of that accent he couldn't understand. Kinda like the upstairs neighbor he and mama had had when he was seven, who talked so fast neither could tell a word of it. 'Course, he found out a while later that the guy was just talking in another language. But there was an awful lot of shouting for any of the languages he knew...

A gentle squeeze to his arm halted Seb's train of thought, green eyes coming back into focus as he turned back to his friends. What were they talking on? Oh, a picture... his brain lagged for a moment, before the question kicked in. "Plant! Oh... yes! Yep. That looks pretty good. You could also maybe ask? Someone might know his name. Or maybe we can name him. He looks like a ~Milton~." He nodded over at the plant, a lopsided grin in place. And now, no one would ever know he'd lost the plot when it came to thinking there...

Yukina101

AliceInWonderland0921

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Oh that's a rabbit hole

Though it was only a question regarding something he had said, the implications of that conversation could affect his friendships with a lot of people. How could he tell someone his parents would look for any reason to justify their irrational hatred for this amazing world that he was allowed to be a part of. How could Declan say 'Oh yeah, my parents are super religious and barely let me come here so the fact that there's a plant called Devil's Snare means they would never let me come back here.' That wasn't just something that he could say. He wasn't sure that people here would understand his upbringing and what he'd gone through and he wasn't rightly sure he wanted to subject anyone to that conversation. Thankfully, Lyric focused more on his comments regarding the aconite plant and that pulled the conversation away from Declan's aside. "Also it goes by a couple different names. I've heard of monkshood before. It's a really pretty flower." Lyric was showing Seb the picture he drew of the flower he'd mentioned and Seb seemed to snap back to reality and look at the drawing. When he suggested naming the plant Milton, Declan burst into laughter. "That's too funny," the blond said in between bouts of giggles.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

Yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:59 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Vesna Proctor
                                              Eleven Years Old - First Year - Slytherin - Pureblood
                                              Quidditch Chaser - Member of the Herbology Club

╚════════════════════════════╝

Nature was a very important aspect of Vesna's life. In fact, it has always been very important to her. That was why she spent the vast majority of her free time outside on the school grounds rather than inside, despite any less than ideal weather. She had also decided to sign up for the only nature-esque club that Hogwarts offered. Clearly, the school thoroughly lacked in nature-based clubs. Vesna, for one, thought learning about plants in the wild was a necessary survival skill.

Once she stepped foot into the greenhouse and looked around hesitantly, she spotted her friends and instantly felt a little less nervous, but only a little. She still didn't know them very well. "Good afternoon," she greeted as she approached Declan, Sebastian, and Lyric, looking down at the drawing of a flower. "Did one of you draw that? It looks really nice," she commented.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Under the p a l e moon
                                              Where I see a lot of s t a r s, I saw the s i g n

AliceInWonderland0921
Cinnabun Gryffie
Yukina101

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Greenhouse no. 5
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Úna
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Preparing for Herbology Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I really want some more cookies...

I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση
Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ
вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη'
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ
gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

It had been an impossibly long summer, but finally, Tàmhas was back at school. Back in the safety of the gardens and greenhouses, all surrounded by friends. He drew in a deep breath as he headed to the greenhouse, messy curls falling into his eyes. In his hands, he carried a potted hyacinth in a bright, electric yellow color. Apparently Maggey cared a bit what everyone's favorite flowers were. He wasn't even sure why he liked hyacinths so much, but the fluffy flowers always made him happy. Once he unlocked the greenhouse and put the key between his teeth so he could get the door open, he stumbled a bit stepping in. Luckily for him, the greenhouse was flooded with natural light.

From his messy hair, Úna squawked in indignation. "Ah ken, ah ken. Ah tripped. It happens sometime. 'ere, shift tae th' flowerpot afore we baith fall ower!" Once the pot was settled on the table, Tàm lifted the bowtruckle from her nest and set her in the pot with a little scoop of wood lice. Gross. He tidied up and set up everything for the club meeting, including a pile of homemade honey cookies decorated with bees to look like a little hive. His goal this year was to build a few bee sanctuary houses around the school grounds. Maybe he'd make it a special event for the club!

{{Wearing :: Bee Accessories!}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán

I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ мσνє ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs тσωη, ʙᴜᴛ єνєяуσηє ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ɪs тιяιηg
          I sᴀɪᴅ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ωσякιηg συт, ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ƒυcкιη нυηgяу, ᴀɴᴅ ѕcяєω уσυ, I'ᴍ тιяє∂
          I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ вιg ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ρℓαηѕ, sᴏ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ тιηу, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ мα∂?
          Iᴛ's ιηєятια, ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ωнαт I αм... I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ℓιƒє, ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ραηтѕ
          I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση ~ Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
          σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη' ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Greenhouse #5
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Tàmhas
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Herbology Club!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Yay! Herbology!

When the club list had been posted on the board in the Ravenclaw common room, Declan had checked to make sure all his clubs were still being offered. He cheered when he saw them all, most excited, of course, for Herbology club. The blond was so excited for club that he even forgot to wait for his best friend before heading down to the greenhouses. Dressed in a sweater and comfy slacks, Declan hurried down from Ravenclaw tower and headed down to the greenhouse where the club took place. Pushing open the door, he saw that he was the first... well, second, but first club member not the head of the club, to arrive. There had been rumors around school about what happened to Tàmhas and the person he had feelings for and despite hating rumors, those words had fallen on Declan's ears and broke his little heart. When Declan saw Tàm, he made a beeline over to the older boy and wrapped his friend in a hug. "Hey Tàm... I... well, I just... I'm here for you," the blond said, offering his friend a smile. Then Declan noticed the cookies and squeaked excitedly. "Oooh! Did you make these?!" he said and picked up a cookie from the plate. "Oh, I bought a book about magical plants and already read it cover to cover. I have so many questions." The blond smiled happily as he munched on the cookie.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Greenhouse no. 5
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Úna & Declan
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Preparing for Herbology Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I needed that today

I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση
Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ
вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη'
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ
gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

Tàmhas hummed a soft tune as he worked on repotting a few seedlings. When the door opened, green eyes glanced over, spying Declan there. "Guid m--" he started, but he was immediately pulled into a hug. With a soft exhale, Tàm wrapped his arms around the younger boy as well. There was a slight hitch to his breath, but he tried to hide it. "Och, Declan. Ah... Ah wantit this th'day." He gave another little squeeze before releasing the blond.

With a small grin, Tàm nodded when asked about the cookies. "Ah did! they're honey cookies. Ah git th' recipe fae a kind lassie in mah hometown. Then ah decorated thaim masell tae. That's how come th' bees ur a bawherr wonky." He nodded, stepping closer. The younger Ravenclaw mentioned getting a book about magical plants and having read it cover to cover, had some questions. "Sure, that's whit th' dancin is fur, efter a'. Bit even ootdoors th' dancin, a'm happy tae hulp wi' herbology studies.... Or maist o' th' ither classes tae. Juist let me ken." He nodded again, moving to finish the seedlings before their roots got damaged from being out of a pot.

{{Wearing :: Bee Accessories!}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán
          AliceInWonderland0921

I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ мσνє ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs тσωη, ʙᴜᴛ єνєяуσηє ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ɪs тιяιηg
          I sᴀɪᴅ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ωσякιηg συт, ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ƒυcкιη нυηgяу, ᴀɴᴅ ѕcяєω уσυ, I'ᴍ тιяє∂
          I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ вιg ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ρℓαηѕ, sᴏ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ тιηу, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ мα∂?
          Iᴛ's ιηєятια, ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ωнαт I αм... I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ℓιƒє, ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ραηтѕ
          I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση ~ Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
          σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη' ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Greenhouse #5
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Tàmhas
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Herbology Club!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Yay! Herbology!

Declan smiled at Tàm when he said that he needed that hug, glad to be there for his friend regardless of if the rumors were true or not. After he finished the cookie, Declan resisted the urge to grab another because he wanted to make sure that there were enough for everyone to have one. Otherwise, he'd feel bad for hogging all the cookies. Deck listened to Tàm explain why the pattern looked wonky, but the blond smirked and said, "I dunno, the bees look pretty good to me. It's all very well done. Tasty too!" He smiled again and looked around, then realized that he'd left Seb behind. "Oh jeez, I forgot Seb! He's gonna be so sad," said Declan, frowning a little. Then he shrugged and reached into his pocket to pull out his gloves. "Here, let me help," he said, helping Tàmhas to repot the seedlings he'd been working on. Sebastian would figure it out sooner or later than Declan had already come down to club... at least the blond hoped he would. Idly, he glanced at his watch, wondering if he should go out and collect his best friend.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

{OoC: Outfit link in image}

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:03 pm
User Image
✵ Nic ✵ Nicholas Hue Hayward-Ye ✵
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx(Gryffindor Fourth Year) (Half-blood-part-nymph) (Herbology Club) (Gryffindor Quidditch Team Beater)(Part time Quidditch Announcer)
Time: 2061-2062
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Nic's whistling from the castle dwindled as he approached the greenhouses. After what happened last year with Tàm, Nic didn't quite know what the best way to approach it was. Death didn't ever just go away. Maybe his charmed metal plants (he thanked his Aunt Lola immensely for her help) helped and the offer to be an ear to listen to Tàm counted but Tàm never took him up on the offer. Maybe just him stepping forward in quidditch announcing was their way of talking about it. Enough people probably asked him about details without Nic sticking his nose in further than it belonged.

The second year Declan was there with Tàm and there was a plate of homemade cookies. "Dude!" Nic exclaimed to Tàm "How are you always here? I thought I was here tons. Plants are my love language." He nodded to Declan, "And you too. Got me beat. Are the cookies any good?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Ah, but this nose doesn’t need to poke too far
                                                To see that behind that distrustful warning
                                                You’d do quite well in

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: }
                                                Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921

Quote:

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers