Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Herbology Club ~ Open 2061-2062 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:14 pm
User Image
❅ Emily ❅ Emilia Serene Dyfodwg ❅
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx *Muggleborn* *Hufflepuff* *Second Year* *Herbology Club* *Language Club* *Healthy Haunts Peer Counseling Group* *Hufflepuff Chaser*
Time: 2061-2062
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Though Emily was happy to be back to Hogwarts's greenhouses she feared for her garden at home. Her mother had threatened to drown it over the summer and Emily could only ask the gardeners to protect her garden from wrath so much and while Emily was sure her father would stop her mother if he was there to do so, he had to be there to do so. From what Emily could figure out that over the school year her Dad hadn't been around much because of his nanny turned mistress turned second wife and was only around during the summer most of the time because he was keeping Emily's mother at bay.

Emily took a breath as she stepped forward into the greenhouse as she inhaled that glorious smell of soil and the notes of floral and greenery. Tàm and Nic were there - older students with a true green thumb and quidditch announcers - and Declan from her year.

Smiling, Emily said, "Oh, the cookies are so cute!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }

User Image
                                                    Not with your brother, that I can do.
                                                    Though, we're here for you!
                                                    I think you'll find a whole new family in...

HUFFLEPUFF!

AliceInWonderland0921

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Greenhouse no. 5
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Úna, Declan, Nic, and Emily
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Herbology Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Now we're getting some people

I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση
Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ
вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη'
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ
gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

Tàmhas was glad that Declan thought the cookies looked good and were tasty too. Well, at least it was a few hours well spent. He figured his club mates deserved something nice. Just as the older teen was about to speak, the younger blond realized he'd forgotten his friend. "Isnae he th' yin that knocked ower three plant pots lest year 'n' then fell ower running awa'?" Of course, Tàm already knew the answer. But it was still a great memory. The poor kid had been so freaked out! Then again, he seemed like a super clumsy little guy.

As Declan popped over to help with the seedlings, green eyes glanced over at the door as Nic walked in. He immediately teased Tàm about always being there, then noted plants were his love language. The shorter teen chuckled, then nodded. "Ah ken, an' a' Nic, ah git ye a gift. Tis a Trachyandra. Ah thought it keeked gallus." He gestured to the weird, Curly Plant. He had found them and knew he wanted to get one for his friend. It wasn't like he worried about the plant dying, after all.

Just as Nic was asking about the cookies, Emily joined their little group, saying they were cute. "Declan said they're crakin'. Bit they're a honey cookie wi' a ryle icing 'n' wee candy bees. They wur th' hardest fur ah wis decorating aroond four this mornin'." He nodded, a small yawn escaping. With friends like these, he should be able to push on through the year. Of course, as Pa said, it'd be easier if he actually, truly communicated with them... but he felt guilty every time. So for now, he'd settle on being the friend to listen to all their woes. From somewhere under the hyacinth, Úna screeched happily, before climbing up to sit amidst the yellow petals of the plant.

{{Wearing :: Bee Accessories!}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán
          AliceInWonderland0921

mc2

I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ мσνє ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs тσωη, ʙᴜᴛ єνєяуσηє ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ɪs тιяιηg
          I sᴀɪᴅ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ωσякιηg συт, ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ƒυcкιη нυηgяу, ᴀɴᴅ ѕcяєω уσυ, I'ᴍ тιяє∂
          I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ вιg ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ρℓαηѕ, sᴏ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ тιηу, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ мα∂?
          Iᴛ's ιηєятια, ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ωнαт I αм... I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ℓιƒє, ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ραηтѕ
          I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση ~ Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
          σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη' ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Greenhouse #5
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Tàmhas
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Herbology Club!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Yay! Herbology!

Delcan was just happy to be helping with the plants in the greenhouse, but also to be there as a friend to the older boy. When the door to the greenhouse opened, Deck expected it to be Seb arriving and turned to glance over, but it was Nic instead. He was an older student whom Declan was only familiar with through Herbology Club and as a Quidditch announcer. And the latter only came from the three games Declan attended last semester when Gryffindor was playing. Nic commented that Declan had him beat by getting to the greenhouse before him. The blond smiled and nodded. The older boy had also commented that plants were his love language and while Declan wasn't entirely sure what that meant, he agreed that he also loved plants. Declan idly wished he was allowed to grow plants at home, but his very restrictive, very Roman Catholic parents would never allow him to "garden" at home. So instead, Declan poured all his love into the plants here at school. The door to the greenhouse opened again and Declan once again perked up, expecting Sebastian, but this time it was Emily from his year entering. Declan waved at the pink haired girl, but didn't say much of a greeting. Instead he focused on pruning some of the dead leaves off a plant in the corner.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

{OoC: Outfit link in image}

Cinnabun Gryffie

mc2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:45 am
User Image
✵ Nic ✵ Nicholas Hue Hayward-Ye ✵
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx(Gryffindor Fourth Year) (Half-blood-part-nymph) (Herbology Club) (Gryffindor Quidditch Team Beater)(Part time Quidditch Announcer)

Nic's grin grew as Tàm gifted him a Trachyandra. He never had one and planned to do the research tomorrow on how to have it thrive. If all else failed he did have family on staff that was half nymph. "I'm going to name them Shīzi." He decided on the Chinese version of lion. The plant stretched up to the filtered sun above them to show its delight. It was not that Nic doubted his gift with plants but it was always nice to have confirmation.

"I should have gotten something for you... well I did get Dad to share two pear saplings for the grove so that's cool for the club as a whole," Nic said. "I spent the whole year caring for him and her. It'll be nice to find them a forever home."

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Ah, but this nose doesn’t need to poke too far
                                                To see that behind that distrustful warning
                                                You’d do quite well in

Gryffindor!
                                                Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:57 am
User Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx *Muggleborn* *Hufflepuff* *Second Year* *Herbology Club* *Language Club* *Healthy Haunts Peer Counseling Group* *Hufflepuff Chaser*

Tàm and Nic seemed to pair off while after a short wave Declan returned to his task of pruning. In Emily's view he might as well have ignored her. It was as if he said "I see you and I don't care." Maybe it was all in her head. Her cheeks puffed up slightly as she made a small frown for a few seconds. He didn't say she couldn't help, right?

Stepping up to the garden bed beside Declan she said, "Do you want me to help? I would be happy to do so."

User Image

HUFFLEPUFF!

AliceInWonderland0921

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Tàmhas, Nic, and Emily

The boy was focused on pruning the leaves when Emily approached and asked if he wanted her to help him. The blond smiled and grabbed another set of pruning shears. "The more the merrier!" Declan exclaimed then smiled happily at his classmate. "Normally I'd leave the plant care to the older students, but I've been doing a lot of research about it. I think I read every book in the library on plant care." The blond smiled again. Just thinking about plant care and gardening made him smile. And he could imagine the look on father's face when he heard that Declan spent his free time gardening... that made it extra worth it.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

mc2

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:29 am
User Image

Emily smiled at Declan's invitation. She very much agreed in general the more indeed the merrier. "Wouldn't Tàmhas and Nicholas say if they didn't want us to work with the plants?" Emily said with a note of confusion. She might have shared a club with the older boys but she hardly felt close enough to use their nicknames even if Emily had never heard Nic for example go by anything but Nic.

"I've been studying when I can here but also over the summer with the head garddwr for my personal garden on the estate... or at least when mother wasn't watching," she ended on a muttered note about her mother and a frown.

She smiled as she took the pruning shears, "Let's see if we can give these precious ones a pep in their step-uh... rooting."

{OoC: *gardener*}

User Image

HUFFLEPUFF!

AliceInWonderland0921

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Úna, Declan, Nic, and Emily
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Pear trees sound nice!

I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση
Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ
вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη'
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ
gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

Tàmhas was glad Nic seemed excited by the new plant. It had been on a whim that the twirly plant was even purchased, having been found and cultivated by the brunet. "Shīzi, richt? Ah think that's a guid name fur thaim. Úna likes tae climb in th' twirly bits, sae dinnae be alarmed if she juist appears in thare." Tàm offered a small laugh, glancing over at the bowtruckle sitting on her perch in the hyacinth. Tàm heard the other two asking if it was okay to repot the plants, so he sent over a thumbs up. It was seedlings and he trusted both to care for the little plants.

It was then Nic said he should have brought something for him as well, earning a head shake. Tàmhas didn't want anyone to feel put out by him, nor did he want friends to think they owed him... ever. Nic continued, saying he'd brought some pear saplings for the grove, which Tàm felt a much better thing to bring. "That soonds amazing, Nic. Bit please, dinna fash yirsel aboot getting me anythin'. Ah aye hae th' wee metal plants ye made me lest year. Bit a'm glad ye brought in some freish trees fur th' grove! a guid wey tae lea a fur a lang time memory." He much preferred people spending their energy on things they wanted, especially if it was a good way to leave a legacy. Perhaps Tàmhas would catch Professor Azalea dancing through the still-young trees and singing a song to help nurture them. It was something he hadn't been able to do in a fair while, spending most of his energy on not wilting plants around him than he had to spare for growth.

{{Wearing :: Bee Accessories!}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán
          AliceInWonderland0921

mc2

I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ мσνє ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs тσωη, ʙᴜᴛ єνєяуσηє ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ɪs тιяιηg
          I sᴀɪᴅ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ωσякιηg συт, ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ƒυcкιη нυηgяу, ᴀɴᴅ ѕcяєω уσυ, I'ᴍ тιяє∂
          I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ вιg ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ρℓαηѕ, sᴏ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ тιηу, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ мα∂?
          Iᴛ's ιηєятια, ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ωнαт I αм... I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ℓιƒє, ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ραηтѕ
          I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση ~ Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
          σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη' ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:02 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Declan, Tàmhas, Emily, and Nic
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Jeez, I'm in real bad shape...

Seb had been standing antsily on the fifth floor landing, waiting rather (im)patiently for Declan. It wasn't until his watch alerted him to the club having already started that the boy got nervous. "Ohhh Dec... where are you?" From everything he'd learned about his friend, the blond was never late... ever. Especially not for stuff he liked! It was then, a few minutes after the start, that Seb decided to try to find his wayward friend. He walked down the fifth floor to where he knew the Ravenclaw common room was, asking one of the other kids if they'd seen Declan. Apparently he'd left quite a while ago.

With a sigh, Seb ran to check the Great Hall, wondering if his friend was still at lunch. No dice, but that meant there was probably only one place he might be. Seb hurried up a couple floors, panting as he pushed into the Hospital Wing. Despite an impassioned plea, Healer Marni said Declan wasn't there either. Farts and beans! Seb huffed, then decided that maybe he'd managed to miss his friend, even though he'd gotten to the landing way early. (okay, like 5 minutes early, but still.)

He jogged back down the stairs, tripping over the railing at one point and fell a few feet onto his noggin. After regaining his bearings and denying help from an older kid, Seb was back on his feet. Once outside, the chilly air made Seb's lungs hurt a bit. He wiggled out of his hoodie, tying it around his waist. He slowed to a sluggish walk the last handful of feet before pulling open the door to the fifth greenhouse. Aha! "DECLAN! I thought you diiiiiieeeeed!" Seb looked at his friend with wide eyes, before resting his hands on his knees as he hunched over to catch his breath. Tàmhas awkwardly pat his head, using a bit of magic to offer Seb a glass of water. "H-hey thanks." Seb took a drink before plopping down on a stool across from his previously missing pal.

{{Wearing :: Fancy Florals}}
          AliceInWonderland0921

mc2

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ sɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴅ ~ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ sᴏɴɢ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ?
          Hᴀɴᴅs ᴜᴘ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Sʟᴇᴘᴛ ɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs ʟɪᴋᴇ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ, ʜᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴄᴀʙ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
          I'ᴍ ɪɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Fʀᴇᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ, ᴅʀᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴏʟ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ~ Cʜᴇᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʀᴏᴏᴍ, ʜɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ATM
          Lᴇᴛ's ʜᴀɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Gᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴛᴡɪʟɪɢʜᴛ ~ Iᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ! Iᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:29 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Tàmhas, Nic, and Emily

Declan looked like he was considering what Emily had said, then responded, "I know but, I don't... well, I'm afraid I'll mess things up. I'm not... allowed to do this at home..." It felt weird to divulge facts about his life at home; that was usually something he kept bottled up that only came out around Seb. His best friend was the only one here at school that really knew about Declan's very restrictive, very religious family. Though, it seemed that Emily shared his experience with restrictive parents, at least when it came to gardening and Herbology. He smiled happily as they worked together to prune the plants. When the door to the greenhouse opened again, Declan looked up to finally see Seb in the doorway. At least his friend had made it. Declan did feel bad for forgetting him, but at least he'd made it... At least... that was until he practically screamed out his name and said that he'd thought Declan died. The blond frowned and his entire demeanor sank. Tears welled into his eyes as he realized his little mishap had been much worse. The blond practically shrank into non-existence and immediately began apologizing. "I'm so sorry Seb, I... I didn't... I didn't... mean toooo," he trailed off, worried he'd upset his best friend and now Seb would be mad at him, or much worse... no longer want to be his friend. The tears threatened to burst forward as the blond fought back at the welling emotion in his chest.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

mc2

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:03 pm
User Image
Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
SlytherinSixth YearSixteen Years OldSingleSlytherin PrefectDueling Club CaptainQuidditch Captain

Head-first into a project, Brianna completely lost track of time, and when she looked up from her studies, she realized she was already late getting to Herbology Club. ‘Bloody bullocks! Tam’s probably thinkin’ I’m a no show today,’ she thought despairingly, as she hurried got ready. ‘Definitely not a good look for a supposed mentor.’ Once she was sure she wearing clothes she didn’t mind getting grubby in, she slung her Herbology bag over her shoulder and was on her way.

There was a time not so long before when she really wrestled with Herbology as a subject and just coming to the club with her big brother. Originally, it was so she could get in extra work, so she could just pass the class, but it…er, grew from that. She took on the role of a mentor to help her prep for her OWL, and fully planned on dropping the class from her schedule. Mom and Ron changed her mind on that, telling her she needed to have extra skills sets to pad out her resume, and if she couldn’t get on as an Obliviator with Aria, then she still had other options. Now, she was in it until NEWTs, which meant the subject matter was more difficult, and so…

Arriving at Greenhouse Five, she saw things were already in full swing, with Tam and Nic there, along with Declan and Emily, and Seb whom just ascertained Declan wasn’t dead. “A few minutes delayed, and I’m already missing things,” Brianna said with a bit of a bemused chuckle. “ Just wanted to thank all of you, up front here. Between being helped, and being of help, I scored an Exceeds Expectations on my OWL. So, a NEWT is two years in my future.” Looking about, she was reminded anew why she was coming back. As much as she has warmed to the subject of plants, it was because here she was accepted.

OOC:
AliceInWonderland0921

Cinnabun Gryffie

mc2

User Image
                  "And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
                  Or the moment of truth in your lies
                  When everything feels like the movies
                  Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive."

"And I don't want the world to see me
                  'Cause, I don't think that they'd understand
                  When everything's made to be broken
                  I just want you to know who I am "

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:50 am
Bring to me your sons and daughters
‘Cause absinthe makes the heart grow fonder
No, I don't care what momma says
You’ll wind me up or you'll wind up dead
I don't care what momma says

User Image
User Image

Slʮtɦeɾiƞ Secσƞɗ Yeɑɾ 🌻 Iɗeɑlist 🌻

🍀☯🌷☮Lyric had been trying to convince Afie to join him at the herbology club but his brother hadn't paid him any attention. Other than to kick him out his dorm (literally. rude) and throw his stuff at him on the way out while calling him multiple variations of "nerd." At least his language lessons aren't falling off. So off he trotted to the greenhouses knowing he'd be a bit late but he also knew that Tam, the older teen that ran it, didn't really mind that. Plus, he had a gift for him since the whole...thing last year. He didn't know how it felt to lose a friend like that. He hadn't been close to any of his siblings other than Afie so knowing that they all ultimately got separated and would possibly never see them again didn't bother him. But at least he still had that possibility, Tam didn't. Unless he did something really really stupid, which he hoped he didn't. He kinda liked the weird teen.

When he arrived, he was a bit surprised to see how many people were there but still managed to find the leader talking with another boy. After a bit of deliberation, Lyric went over to Tam nervously fidgeting with the small gift in his hand. "Uhm. Hi, Tam. I meant to give you this last year but. I didn't. So um, I hope you like it. I'm just gonna...go over there now." the Slytherin pushed the bookmark into the older boy's hand then hastily made his exit from the conversation. He'd rather listen to whatever Declan and Seb had going on than do more of that.

I don’t believe whatever this is
Until you burn all of the witches
I won't believe whatever this is
Whatever they give you, stop drinking it down

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500