Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mythi's Mid-February Almost Lovey-Dovey 24 Hour Customs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artymus

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:26 pm
Entry Tag: Artymus | Regular | Heavy | Solo
I think this family's ready to grow~! 👪

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Regular
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? No, I trust u

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark grey at hooves, and fades lighter into white along back (you can make her look more dapple-y if you'd like)
Face: Blue eyes, purple eyebrows (to match mane), pale pink inner ear, sultry expression, CC Roman nose, white blaze from hairline down nose.
Mane: LOOOOOOOOOOOONG, lavender gradient (darker at the root, fading lighter towards the ends)
Tail: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG to match mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long fetlocks, ALL THE HAIR
Reference Image(s): Eye/Body/Inner ear color ref Rough hair ref Full ref (She's Shoshana's sister/Kieran's cousin

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: Stock star flowers for hair (CC colors)
Custom Items: Smol chains for legs/butt, face veil w/coin fringe
Reference Image(s) for Items: Accessory ref

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: YES! YES I DID! <3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:28 pm
My canvas is blank, help me out! 🎨🖌️

Entry Tag: mistalina13 | Mutant Hippo-Angeni | Mod/Heavy (Lotta CC) | Solo

Edit Category: Mod/Heavy (Lotta CC)
Soquili Species: Mutant Hippo/Angeni
Body Build: CC on build and any alt posing.
Concept Origin: Gaia Avatar! + Howl Sibling
WIP Needed? Yes please! If you could do an itemless and wingless if needed for markings too please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
- Overall meant to be more owly! (See Howl.)
- Fluff / feathers as appropriate.
- CC the rest.
Face:
- Hippo beak (or the owl walker beak, if you like?)
- CC the rest.
Mane:
- Hair mane with some feathers in it?
- Sorta dusky rose colors - the beige / browns with a hint of pink.
- CC design.
Tail:
- Some kind of combo feather / hair tail?
- Sorta dusky rose colors - the beige / browns with a hint of pink.
- CC design.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
- Instead of regular hippo claws could I get owl toesies for the front?
- Then maybe Angeni hooves / fetlocks for the back?
- CC Colorations.

Reference Image(s): See inside spoiler!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(v1 made while Gaia was derping...I really like these eyes but I can't remember what item they are.)

- Tis a Howl Sibling - Permission!
- Other Gaia Color Schemes To Pull From: Dusky Rose, Brulee and Carthesis

Wings: Angeni or hippo wings of some sort. CC as to how you'd like to pose them (4 wings total, like an angeni), as well as if headwings / footwings get used. If you'd like to draw some of the wings feel free!

Trading Post Items: CC.
Custom Items: Feathers, crystals, bells, flowers, boho sorta jewelry kinda thing. CC designs/colors, feel free to dress up. Also would you be able to do an owl critter for him?
Reference Image(s) for Items: There are some ideas on the avatar but go with the flow.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original Design
+ Permission for Howl Use -> Clickie!  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:42 pm
Entry Tag: HoneyTeaTree | Mutant nymph | Heavy | Solo

Soquili Species: - Sumi-e Mutant Nymph
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Only if you want to~

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Sumi-e please! I'd love love love a sumi-e pony. The base color of his body is a warm, pale cream. The markings on his body are a deep persimmon color and there are flower patterns on his front right and back left legs (see reference) and they fade as they move up the legs to the rest of his body. There are circles of Varying sizes, the largest on his hind flank and the smallest near where his neck meets his shoulder. Some of these circles are deep persimmon outlined in black, while others are a lighter shade of the persimmon.
Face: From where his lower lash line starts I'd like there to be half-circle marking in a persimmon color with a single thin line (that starts from the center of the half circles) that extends to his jaw. There's a thick stripe of the same color on his nose that starts from his upper lip and then follows the bridge of his nose, fading into the base color of his coat. His eyebrows are black and the tips of his ears are the persimmon color, fading into the base color of his coat. Eye color can be CC! c:
Mane: His mane is black in color and is a side-swept style. It looks windblown and slightly messy. His bangs fall to the left of his face and the ends curl slightly. The overall length can be CC and feel free to use the references provided to garner inspiration. Overall design is up to you! c:
Tail: Bunny
Hooves/Fetlocks: The new mini paws.
Reference Image(s):
Persimmon Color:Persimmon Color: x (though feel free to use other shades of this color! whatever you think would work best)
Body Pattern: x (just the patterns of the flowers from this reference)
Mane: x x x x x x x x

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - He has large antlers for a mini, and they're the same pale cream as his base color. If possible I'd like for them to be a little larger than standard. I'd like them to look almost like gnarled tree branches with Japanese maple leafs if possible. They don't need to be densely packed with leafs, just a few popping up to make it believable that they're tree branches.
Wings: Describe Wings - N/A
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - N/A
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
Other Notes: Antlers/Horns: x x x x
maple leaf antler references: x x x

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: I'd love it if you could include fortunes being tied around the sturdier parts of his antlers/branches. They don't need to be numerous but a few omikuji being tied around the antlers would be cute.
I don't know if there's any great wear to pony-fy a kariginu for him, but if there could be some way for you to give him a robed appearance based off traditional shinto priest wear, that'd be amazing! I'd just like him to be wearing something that gives him a very shinto practitioner vibe. I tried to find as many reference images as I could for different kariginu, so feel to use them as inspiration!
I'd love if you could incorporate the leafs from his antlers as having fallen on the ground around his paws, as well as a paper lantern sitting on the ground next to on of his legs. Placement is totally CC. I have a reference for the lantern, but if you want to use the templated Chinese lantern to make things easier, go for it. I'd just like the lantern to have the same design as the one linked.
Reference Image(s) for Items: omikuji: x x x x
lantern design: lantern
Kariginu: x x x x x x x x x x x  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:50 pm
Entry Tag: Mewsings of An Angel | Mutant Wind-Suti-Uni | CC | Twins

+1 Please biggrin

Edit Category: CC
Soquili Species: Mutant Wind-Suti-Uni
Concept Origin: Mock Breeding
WIP Needed? If its ok!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC; FLUFF
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Bear paws
Reference Image(s):
User ImageUser Image

Horn(s): CC
Wings: Edited wings, large and fluffy and feathery goodness.
Other Notes: One twin has small Suti horns and a graceful Unicorn horn // Other twin has a small Unicorn horn and impressive Suti horns.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Mockbreeding

-- Ulun'suti --
Element:  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:55 pm
Entry Tag: Tara de Draiocht | Mutant based on Parents | Heavy/Extreme | Solo

Edit Category: Heavy or Extreme
Soquili Species: - CC based on parents or pure walker whatever
Body Build: CC
Starting Stage: CC
Concept Origin: OC based on Sherlock
WIP Needed? sure i wouldnt mind seeing the progress

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: cc based on parents
Face: cc based on parents
Mane: cc based on parents but would love to see wispy hair!
Tail: cc based on parents but would love to see wispy hair!
Hooves/Fetlocks: cc based on parents
Reference Image(s): PARENTS:
User Image x User Image
UNCERT / UNCERT 2
MOM
Horn(s): CC
Wings: CC
Fins: n
Scales: n
Pelt: CC
Other Notes: They have been trying for a long time to start a family (first started in 2015 and attempts whenever there is an heavy/extreme edit slot.

Trading Post Items: no bows plz!
Custom Items: cc based on parents.Think Hades and Persephone
Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:00 pm
Reposting!

Entry Tag: Kivras | Mutant Hybrid | Heavy? | Twins

+1 Please biggrin

Edit Category: Up to Heavy?
Soquili Species: Mutant Hybrids
Starting Stage: Basket -> Adult! (Gashapon!)
Concept Origin: Family!
WIP Needed? Yes please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See Plush/Parents! If you want to do ribcage-with-flowers, please feel free!
Face: Uh. Well. It's a Skulll :Ua But the eyes/eyesockets; One Twin I would like the red like the plushie, and the other completely blank/empty pls
Mane: CC; I love braids so much
Tail: See ref/Parents/throwbacks, and have fun making an edited tail! I personally like the chostly wisps ending of a wolf-like tail but have fun.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Wolf Paws, please! (A throwback to great-grandma!) CC otherwise!
Reference Image(s):

Mother x Father
Grandmother x Grandmother
Great-Grandmother x Great-Grandmother

Horn(s): CC have fun with throwbacks!
Wings: I leave the wings entirely CC, so feel free to have fun w/throwbacks and the like!
Other Notes: CC Have fun

Trading Post Items: CC; Bones, stars, teeth, roses, etc loved!
Custom Items: CC; Bones, stars, teeth, roses, etc loved!

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Saint Vis

Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:07 pm
Entry Tag: Saint Vis | Ulun'Suti Reg | Med-Heavy? | Twins

Edit Category: Heavy? Maybe?
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti/Reg Mutant
Body Build: Regular w/Dog Paws
Concept Origin: CYO Plushie (you did it for me)
WIP Needed? Not needed but welcomed~ ♥

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: As seen on Plushie! I love the like macabre-style to her if you want to up the macabre plz do. (For the twin to be different may her glowy blue markings actually be minty-green!? Perhaps they have some drippies (shadow drips).
Face: Something foxy, instead of the skull marking maybe continue the macabre night sky feel for her. If you want to add markings to her that's CC. Their eyes are moon-coloured. I would love their ears to be toll fox-like ears. I would like there to be another set of eyes under the original set biggrin ?
Mane: As seen on Plushie. I love the hair. CC Additions, I am a braid and long hair fiend. Also if you want to add Macabre to her plz do.
Tail: Twin-tails oD o? Or one big a** tail. Up to you CC!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Doggo Paws! Their bright claws kill me.
Reference Image(s): Plushie | Plushie w/o Items | Plushie Cert |

Horn(s): I would like to ask if the horns could actually be more like ram horns. (Ref | Another Ref) -- I want to ask if one twin could have their ears set like lowered like the second shep ref, and the other twin have hears up and behind the horns like as if their horns grew in the same looking but differently when it comes to where their ears settled.
Wings: None
Fins: Niet
Scales: I would like a ridge of scales along their backs, More streamline and to their bodies. I would love their scales to be more like they come from their skin and are just a secondary skin than "oh a scale on the skin!" the spines inbetween to be the same colour as their claws and could they glow ; u;. (Excuse the wolf lineart I used to draw how I think of their scales).
Pelt: Yes I would like-- jkjk. N/A
Other Notes: Ilu?

Custom Items:
Fox Skulls placed over their faces, perhaps jewel embedded. W/more of their flowers from their sashes embedded around their hairlines etc.
For the Flowers could I have peonies and some muted marigolds as well as the lilies they have?
For their lanterns I would prefer the lanterns to float or be set on the ground. To counter the marigold colours maybe some pumpkins ; o;? If that's not asking too much. CC if you want to add them ♥
Reference Image(s) for Items: Skulls (Just the Top),

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: You made me this CYO biggrin .. (I built upon them!)

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Shadow  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:10 pm

Entry Tag: stormflower | Mutant Fox | Moderate-Heavy | Twins | Identical
+1 Please biggrin

Edit Category: Mod-Heavy?
Soquili Species: Mutant Fox
Concept Origin: My design
WIP Needed? Would like if possible, but I trust you

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: They are based of real foxes of which I colored plushies inspired by so you can use the refs as inspiration biggrin
Face: Again use the refs for inspiration for face colors and markings. Expressions Id like to differ though, 'Flower' twin the normal smile or something a little more serene would be fine and the 'Gatherer' twin maybe a scowl or something making her looking annoyed a little lol Eye color on both CC(go off the plush or do something different xD)
Mane: 'Flower' twin: colors are more pale orange with a touch of light pink fading to white maybe and 'Gatherer' twin is like the plush more gray with a little orange and white in color. Styles- 'Flower' twin: Long to the knees straight with some braids like the plush but she has messy unkempt hair with small twigs and grass stuck in it all the time(part of her sisters annoyance xD), 'Gatherer' Twin: Like the plush, short and 'punk-ish', maybe even shaved on the sides and more poof mowhawk on the top?(ill have some refs if I can find some)
Tail: Fox tails!!! At least 3, positions CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws!!
Reference Image(s):
Flower Twin
Gatherer Twin
Both twins
GathererNekkid
FlowerNekkid
Real fox(this was my ref for the plushies)
Punk Hair:
Pretty flower hair
Couldnt find a good example for the other twins hair xD

Horn(s): N/a
Wings: n/A
Fins: Nope
Scales: Notta
Pelt: Had pelts on the plushies just to help simulate fur but if they could have more fluff somehow to help simulate their fox fluffyness lol
Other Notes: Fox ears!! no horse ears please!

Trading Post Items: CC as desired and see fit! <3
Custom Items: 'Flower' Twin: Flowers in hair-CC to go along with her messy hair(I want the grass and twigs to be part of her hair(so as in not to be in any itemless versions-which I would like if possible) I would also her to have a little half cape around her shoulders and off her back maybe with a slightly girly color and design on it(not over all design, more like accent or trim maybe? CC) and and a basket of random fruits with some herbs as well beside her or between her front paws. Would it be too much to ask fo a small bird nest either in her hair or resting on her back near her tail? lol xD CC Im half joking but sly it would be adorable and hilarious with her and her sisters dynamic with little eggs in it for her to babysit for a birdie friend.
'Gatherer' Twin: She is a Gatherer Hunter in actuality so Id like for her to have a satchel/gathering bag that has some herbs in it. I also maybe want her to have something else that is more hunter-esque? Being skilled hunters with their paws she wouldnt need a weapon per say but maybe bracers(If bracers Id love for them to each have a rose etching or rose decoration on the front near the top-there is a ref below sorta to touch on this) on her front legs of some kind and also a similar cape around her just a different color and maybe just solid no design? CC on what could be going on with her item wise....major CC xD I would like both girls to have 1 item the same though, an identical design choker necklace. Twisted together vines, the only difference between the two is Flower twin is a medium brown and Gatherer twins is much darker...chocolate vs espresso i guess?
inspiration for necklace
Cape inspiration
Bracers
Bracers 2-replace skulls w/Roses

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Herd start thread(in the works)-The Vulpine Herd Have gotten Fatal's approval too if that is needed  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:21 pm
Entry Tag: (sage_the_vampirc_angel | Mutant? Cerynei| Mod or heavy | Solo )

Edit Category: - mod or heavy.. I never know
Soquili Species: mutant ? Cerynei
Body Build: reg
Concept Origin: Original design ( undead mutant zombie goat...thingy)
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: weird purple and brown spots with spikes and eyeballs and gory bits . idk see image// Body spikes and random eyes thrown into the body. aka see ref // lots of chest floof and maybe some other places to make her an extra pretty goat

Face: Eye color; black scelera like neon purple iris (she has two sets (on her face ) I idk if this is possible) Also can she have pretty long lashes. Needs to be a cute lady // Eyebrows: doesn't really have any // Ears: idk is it possible to get her ears like the ref?// Expression: Grumpy undead seduction? // Nose:.. skully nose? //
Mane: no real mane just fluffy? See Ref
Tail: Moose or Poofy tail which ever looks better
Hooves/Fetlocks: Floofy floofy fetlocks. // Idc which hooves are used.
Reference Image(s): Spoiled for Gore
User Image

https://i.imgur.com/h4RIDD3.png uncolored version for details?

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Custom ram like horns
Wings: custom itty bitty booty wings colored like ref please
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: sorta half dead bunch of yellow flowers, stabbed voodoo doll and love hearts. Please see ref
Reference Image(s) for Items: https://i.imgur.com/2SaK013.jpg https://i.imgur.com/h4RIDD3.png uncolored version for details?

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: design was a gift for my bday by LadyNekoya
-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: n/a  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:28 pm
Entry Tag: techabyte | Pawed Mutant | Heavy, I think? | Solo

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular | Cat Pawed
Body Build: Regular | Sumi-E
Concept Origin: Okami Cosplay
WIP Needed? You don't have to. :3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White base, With red tiger markings.
Face: Gold eyes, black inner ears, red tiger markings on face.
Mane: Spikey on the top, with it tied back near the base of the skull, and flows back in a long, thin pony tail. White, fading out to black.
Tail: Long and swirly furred/Sumi-E style. White, tipped in black.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cat Paws, with black claws.
Reference Image(s): Gekigami Official Art | Gekigami Human Art | Gekigami Human Art 2 | Gekigami Cub | Gekigami Cub 2

Other Notes: Edited "Shoulder Fluff" to look similar to that on his actual art.
Edited tiger-esc face fluff / nose (Maybe) / ears.

Custom Items: A long bow resting over his back/slightly on the shoulder.
A quiver of "electric" arrows at his front paws.
A smaller version/cub version near his back paws.
Maybe some like, storm cloudy looking things? xD

Reference Image(s) for Items: Gekigami Official Art | Gekigami Human Art | Gekigami Human Art 2 | Gekigami Cub | Gekigami Cub 2

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

[ Basically CC most things so long as he resembles the cosplay : D ]  

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:50 pm

Entry Tag: ChaosMyotismon | Feline Based Mutant | Edit Level | Solo

Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: Pawed Base - Cat paws without claws if possible.
Body Build: Regular leg down
Concept Origin: CYO Plush
WIP Needed? Maybe

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Ref
Face: Ref
Mane: Ref matches Long 1
Tail: Ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: Can paws have? I think it might look handsome.
Reference Image(s):
User Image

Wings: Looks like Fairy wings I think.

Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: None  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:55 pm
Entry Tag: Ice_Dragon_Demon | Mer, Suti, Kelpie | heavy | Solo

Edit Category: - heavy
Soquili Species: - Mer, Suti, Kelpie
Body Build: regular
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? Do not need I trust ye, but if you want to show would love

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Describe any colors and patterns on your horse's body
Face: See ref
Mane: see refs
Tail: see refs
Hooves/Fetlocks: See ref
Reference Image(s): User Image
yes this is actually what she was based off of have fun
Hair >3

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - N/A
Wings: Describe Wings - Suti wings
Fins: Describe Fins - Mer & Kelpi CC on which ones You can do unique
Other Notes: It's not a cosplay but a mer base inspired by the cultural designs but I was having hard time finding references other than Kida so I apologize. Also Ice is too sick to add more references, so I hope you get the just from that
Trading Post Items: n/A
Custom Items: Hairpiece, glowing crystal Jewels
Reference Image(s) for Items: jewelery ref 1, ref 2

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Light - Healing? or Earth for crystal [Ice is not sure]  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:58 pm

Entry Tag: Jackariah Beckett | Cerenei | Heavy | Twins

+1 Please biggrin

Soquili Species: - Cerynei
Body Build: Draft, roman nose on one
Concept Origin: Plush, though if made they will be making a herd with Fuzzy's CYO this year
WIP Needed? I love WIPs, yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Same as the plush ref
Face: Same as the plush ref, eyes just black like the plush
Mane: If there is room for edits, go wild, CC. If template, something shorter like windblown. I adore braids, so if you wanted to splice in some braids that would be cool. But its not high priority.
Tail: Moose template
Hooves/Fetlocks: long fetlocks, leg down
Reference Image(s): Plushie on cert, plushie uncert, plushie nekid, antlers

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Long curly horns that go perpendicular to the body, leaves growing out of the antlers. White for the antler and green for the leaves. The twin will have autumnal colored leaves; orange fading into red (or just orange).
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: none
Other Notes: Twin 1: colors will be the same as the plush, leaves on antlers will be green.
Twin 2: blanket will be more of a red tone. Leaves on antlers will be autumnal in color. I am not sure about difference of body markings/colors yet and would love to discus options.

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items:
Higher priority-
Moose ears like on the plush (I would like made into an available template)
Plush accessories including blanket, chest thing with bells, and muzzle adornment (I would like it to look like it is not going into the mouth but around comfortably)

Lower priority but I would love if there is enough wiggle room-
Antlers with leaves growing from (As long as you can make them)
Cute little animal friend (If it comes down to leaves or friend, I prefer leaves. Given there is enough edit space for the leaves)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes, it is a plushie I own  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:02 pm
Entry Tag: Ruler of Everything | Uni/Kirin/Angeni | Mod/Heavy | Twins

+1 Please biggrin

Edit Category: Mod/Heavy (CC, just depends on where you want to take them!)
Soquili Species: Some combination of uni/kirin/angeni, CC!
Concept Origin: Family member custom
WIP Needed? Nah~

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: BIG
Tail: Custom?
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): This is to be a customed-in set of sisters for Nefertem: [Brother] [Nef uncert]

Horn(s): Uni? CC
Wings: Angeni? CC
Scales: Scales? CC (I do rly like the scales tho)
Other Notes: Nah

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A  

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:05 pm
Entry Tag: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko | Mutant Half Minicorn | Moderate | Solo

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Mutant Half Minicorn
Body Build: N/A
Concept Origin: Pet Memorial
WIP Needed? Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Orange and white, faint tabby markings along orange parts.
Face: Yellow eyes, eyebrows matching mane, pinkish inner ear, calm expression. White snip between eyes interrupts tabby M. (Possibly more cat-like ears?)
Mane: Something very short and fluffy, more like a scruff of fur along his neck than a mane.
Tail: Short and kitty-like. Similar to the bobcat tail on the catwalker pelt template. Tabby stripes most noticeable here.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws.
Reference Image(s): Overall coloration, facial reference, blurry tabby stripes, more faint tabby stripes.

Wings: N/A

Trading Post Items: None.
Custom Items: Blue safety collar with little fish on it. It should have a small, round gold tag with his name (Leo) etched onto it attached near the bell. (Note: the brand name doesn't have to be on buckle.)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Collar, tag.  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff