Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mythi's Mid-February Almost Lovey-Dovey 24 Hour Customs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:19 pm
Entry Tag: (Fea Line | Pawed Sumi-E UniWind| Heavy | Solo)

I think this family's ready to grow~! 👪

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Pawed Sumi-E UniWind
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Mock Breeding Baby

WIP Needed? Nah

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: cc
Face: cc
Mane: cc
Tail: cc
Hooves/Fetlocks: pawed
Reference Image(s):
Mock Breeding between Kara's Daisuke and Etai Aijou
User Image User Image
Daisuke Uncert / Markings Uncert || Etai Aijou Uncert / Without Items
As per Kara's request, Daisuke's wings, mane, tail, and lantern are for reference only and can not be exactly the same.

-- Physical Traits --
Horn(s): --
Wings:
Fins: --
Scales: --
Pelt: --
Other Notes:

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets--
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Mock Breeding permission here  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:21 pm
Entry Tag: Kesmi | Angeni | Heavy | Solo

Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Warhorse(with leg feathering, all fours down)
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Yes please

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: White
Face: White
Mane: Black(Style very much like what he has on his Kirin appearance, please)
Tail: Black
Hooves/Fetlocks: Silver with silver swirls going up his legs.
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Style #2, Black with white tips
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: A metal face plate with three metal spikes own the center.
Over his shoulders(before the wing joint) He has kinda armor pieces, a banner hanging from them that is a dark blue and has the Emblem(Listed below) Displayed upon it. You may add a sword hanging at his side(An idea in the last ref, (to know more about his character you can find it Here)
If possible, have a couple of black/dark green snakes around his hooves on the ground holding onto Black Roses.
Face plate: Here
Emblem: The emblem
Shoulder guards and sword idea

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: -
Justification for Domain Choice: -  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:26 pm
My canvas is blank, help me out! 🎨🖌️

Entry Tag: SSBrosB | Flutter | Minor | Solo

Edit Category: - Minor
Soquili Species: - Flutter
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: Based off of a plush
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See ref
Face: See ref and cc for others
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): plush cert, plush large with wings, plush large one wing

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Wings: CC
Other Notes: Antennae either Pennantenna or ruffled fae

Trading Post Items: CC, though more fantasy-like preferred
Custom Items: CC if you think of any you might want to make! Though more fantasy-like preferred
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Based off of a plush!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:52 pm

Entry Tag: Inari Miko | Charmed Wolf Purewalker | Heavy | Solo

Soquili Species: Wolf Purewalker (Charmed)
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? Yes please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Mostly black with random bands of silver-grey around the limbs; see ref. Make her fluffy too, please, if possible! Silver Angeni Charm placed in the neck. Scar info in spoiler in case it's triggering for some people.
I'd like her to have scars from teeth & claw marks placed around the neck/throat and on at least one leg (hind leg & throat got bit down/chomped on). Forelegs might have some defensive scars; some on the belly too, maybe..? CC placement of the rest.
Long story short her older brother (not Darkhart) tried to kill her in an insane rampage and has the scars to show it. She almost died from the severity of her injuries.

Face: Silver-white eyes, frowning mouth; CC eyebrow/eye style/shape to make her look fearful/uneasy. Coloration & pattern of the fur should match the body. Wolf ears.
Mane: CC; something simple, yet elegant. Black in coloration with frosted tips.
Tail: Canid tail; floofy if possible please. Not as poofy as her brother's tho. Black like the main body with maybe some "frosted" tips like what her main body has.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Wolf/canid paws w/dark silvery pawpads; CC floof. Claws can be either black or silver.
Reference Image(s): Black Timberwolf

Wings: N/A
Pelt: Wolf Pelt; should match the rest of her body/coloration.
Other Notes: Feral form (Refined Alt Wolf) should look similar to the Black Timberwolf image linked above. Ears can be either raised or default.
( She is Darkhart's (presumed dead) sister. She's not as big as him tho, even tho she's just as floofy. )

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Dark red velvet-textured flowing hooded cloak; instead of ribbons/string, do a clasp; CC color & style. Black lantern similar (but not exact) to the ref provided can be resting between her paws or teeth, depending on which form she has..? Whichever looks better placement-wise. Lit or unlit up to you.
CC bandage-style wrappings where some of the scars/injuries would/might be; optional, fine with or without them.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Cloak & Antique Lantern

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original Character

(( I am willing to donate the cloak & alternate style antique lantern to the shop if you are open to this option~ ))  

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:53 pm
Entry Tag: dawns_aura | sumi-e four-claw hippogryph | Moderate/Heavy | Twins
+1 Please biggrin

Edit Category: - Moderate / Heavy
Soquili Species: - Hippogryph
Body Build: Regular, leg lifted, sumi-e
Concept Origin: mock-bby
WIP Needed? not necessary, but if you want

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: cc, based off parents
Face:
twin 1: sultry eyes, thick lashes
twin 2: cheerfully closed, thick lashes
Mane: cc edited, hair and feathers, full/thick inspired by parents
Tail: cc inspired by parents
Hooves/Fetlocks: fully clawed, no fetlocks
Reference Image(s):
User Image x User Image

Wings: custom, cc

Other Notes: no scales, beaks or cheek/leg feathers

Custom Items: cc-
oceanic inspired - pearls, shells, netting, coral, silver metal accents
Lantern
transparent veils

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:59 pm

Entry Tag: Cheyriddle4 | Pawed Mutant | Heavy | Solo

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Mutant Pawed
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark purple body with Lighter purple whitish markings. Ref will show. WIll have chains and peircings all over. Over his chest on a chain is a lantern with green glow and shadows. Fluff too
Face: Green eye with white iris. Ears to be long and wolf like. White chain like markings. One ear to have a star shape cut out with peircings on either side of the top part of the star with chain. Peircings all over.
Mane:Editted mane and fluff. Dark purple. Darker than body.
Tail: Dark purple and bright green tail. Maybe a little more wolf like tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Wolf paws. With front longer fetlocks with bright green.
Reference Image(s): Ref

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - No horns
Wings: Describe Wings - No wings
Fins: Describe Fins - No
Scales: Describe Scales - None
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: Peircings and chains. Lantern
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:Yes, adoptable is mine and is being made for the Si Xiang Clan  

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:17 pm

+1 Please biggrin
Entry Tag: AislingJuno | Mutant hybrid | heavy| Twins

Soquili Species: - Mutant hybrid
Body Build: Regular male leg down
WIP Needed? yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: purple kind of star marking -like that darkens near hooves (Look at main TLN ref). Purple crystal jewels in the middle of his chest. .One crystal needs to be big in the center of his chest the other two smaller just above and to either side of the big crystal. Crystals can be sharp or smooth looking.
Face: Glowing snake eyes purple with the pupil darker with a bit of a glow. I would like his ears to be bigger and longer than regular more canine-like.
Mane: pulled back with a hair accessory semi updo or like in TLN ref . Medium to Long hair straight down or kind of windblown back Hair starting a dark purple-black with lighter glow bit highlights .
Tail: The tail can either be a canine tail or a big custom thick fluffy unicorn tail I've done a version of his with both so it's CC.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline paws with the nails to match the stone and eye color.
Reference Image(s):
User Image, User Image -Images link to bigger uncert, Main ref TLN noodle,
skin inspiration, idea inspiration,eyes
crystal, lightingbolt horn, wings, TLN orb inspiration, semi updo example

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni style horn shaped like a lighting bolt violet white and slightly glowing.
Wings: Wings I want any size custom purple wings if you really don't want to do custom wings I would be ok with Angeni wings or Wind Heron Wings.
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: I've been questing this boy since 2010 he's changed a bit since I added wings but I'm totally fine if you want to change so things. Also Rueka colored his TLN form and That Artemis made pronghorn fams for the twins but they haven't been dropped yet. Also if you want to add cystals to other places on his body feel free to do so if you think he looks unbalanced with just the center crystals.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: big hair accessory, glowing purple orbs, I would like the crystal aspect in the chest to match some kind of item on him.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Hair item can be cc

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:n/a

Twin 2
Edit Category: Medium- Heavy-depends on CC
Soquili Species: - Mutant
Body Build: Regular male leg down
WIP Needed? yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: purple kind of star marking -like that darkens near hooves (Look at main TLN ref). Purple or CC in color crystal jewels in the middle of his chest. .One crystal needs to be big in the center of his chest the other two smaller just above and to either side of the big crystal.
Face: Glowing snake eyes CC in color with the pupil darker with a bit of a glow. I was thinking the color could be cold, silver, neon green, pinkish purple or CC. Maybe eyeliner color around eyes to make it pop.
I would like his ears to be bigger and longer than regular more canine-like.
Mane: pulled back with a hair accessory. Medium to Long hair straight down or kind of windblown back Hair starting a dark purple-black with lighter glow bit highlights. The hair on this twin could be more of a silver purple or different shade or could simply have a few highlights in a different color or strand of hair that changes the design a bit. The hair is held up by an accessory could part of the accessory match the color of this twins eyes or if you pick gold for the eyes could the accessory be in gold. Also, possibly a semi updo or hair bun if you decide to change the hairstyle.
Tail: The tail can either be a canine tail or a big custom thick fluffy unicorn tail I've done a version of his with both so it's CC.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline paws
Reference Image(s):
User Image, User Image -Images link to bigger uncert, Main ref TLN noodle,
skin inspiration, idea inspiration,eyes
crystal, lightingbolt horn, wings, TLN orb inspiration

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni style horn shaped like a lighting bolt violet white and slightly glowing.
Wings: Wings I want any size custom purple wings if you really don't want to do custom wings I would be ok with Angeni wings or Wind Heron Wings.
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: * * Feel free to like only really slightly change this twin if you have a lot on your plate. I'm honestly just cool with a change in eye color. This boy's twin has been a well-plotted out character but because my soq custom luck is so low I don't think I'll be able to get any of my OCs from my solar sect so I thought it would be interesting to at least give this boy a family member. So like just a minor color shift would be fine.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: big hair accessory like ref, glowing purple orbs, I would like the crystal aspect in the chest to match some kind of item on him.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Look at main ref for hair items.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:n/a  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:23 pm

Entry Tag: muffled_undertone | Mutant fox charmed purewalker | CC | Solo

Edit Category: – CC
Soquili Species: – Mutant fox charmed purewalker
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: Plushie
WIP Needed? Nope!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC; love colors, glow and fluffiness.
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: Alt fox tail; CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws, and CC
Reference Image(s): User Image

Wings: N/A
Pelt: Fox walker, CC
Other Notes: I think I want multiple tails..? I'm bad at visualizing this stuff, so CC on the number. I trust you!
If you think it'll look nice, please add critter(s)-- your critters are so cute!

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Plushie  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:31 pm
Entry Tag: FrostyPeaches | Mutant hybrids | Moderate to heavy | Twins

+1 Please biggrin

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy because hairs lots of hairs
Soquili Species: Kalona/Unicorn
Body Build: Regular?
Starting Stage: Basket to Adult
Concept Origin: Mockbreeding between two old soq
WIP Needed? I'm fine without seeing anything. but if you must send me one then go for it <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
- colours: see all the colours provided in all the certs shown and use what you like <3
- patterns on your horse's body: skulls can be very obvious (as seen on Kye) or hidden between markings (as seen on the parents of Kye and her parent's dad )
- overall look i am going for are spoopy looking mutants with fantastic ( quite long) hairs <3
Face:
- eyes: please have at least one soq with bleeding from the eye like Kye does [ ty ilu ]
- eye colour: something red and spoopy?
- eyebrows: i am hoping not to see any because of the beautiful hairs covering the eyebrows
- inner ear: CC on colour
- expression: spoopy <3
-blush: hahah ok if you make a spoopy soq with blush like Lee makes that would be soo cute XD
- facial markings: idk somethign like what Natohaes has?
Mane: Lots and lots of beautiful long hairs <33
Tail: Lots of beautiful long hairs or cc tails to however you wish
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC - they can have fancy fetlocks or none at all
Reference Image(s):
The mock soq pairing:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
** click to see larger uncerts
** some neat family throwbacks under the spoiler for CC inspirations for hair/markings/anything you fancy

User Image
User Image
User Image

Horn(s): stock templated backswept horns, or ram horns, or spliced mix of the two, or no horns at all! CC away
Wings: they are ok without but if you want to i won't stop you from giving them wings
Fins: no thank you
Scales: no thank you
Pelt: no thank you
Other Notes:
-i do not want any demon/devil horns and tails from the kalona lines
-i do not want any unicorn horns, sorry >:
-i would like classical unicorn tails or your own made up tail with lots of hairs <33 ie, having lots of hair as a tail like Natohaes rather than Kye's tail

Trading Post Items: CC whatever you wanna add? tabards,long bows, or nothing, i'm not picky
Custom Items: May i request custom drawn cute ears and/or fangs? if no custom fangs, stock templated fangs are ok too
Reference Image(s) for Items: take teeff ideas off of Ky's fangs? <3

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes I just really love these two (now rather old-ish) soq and thought they'd make cool mock babbies together

**edited to fix typing errors and fixed a line at 938PM MST  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:58 pm
Entry Tag: Rein_Carnation | Uni Wind | Heavy | Solo

Soquili Species: - Uni Wind
Body Build: Regular leg up
Concept Origin: Commercial cosplay
WIP Needed? Yes Please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Light Pink with Teal Crystal Heart within Gold Lace cutie mark (Should almost appear raised) ~ Please keep the normal body color and hair. Not the Crystallized version. I just really love her hairstyle from the Crystal Kingdom.
Face: purple eyes, thick lashes, open smile
Mane: Purple/Magenta/Yellow Edited Partial updo in the gold headband accented with a green-leaved plant with reddish berries. Another lock of her hair sweeps downward on that side.
The rest of her mane cascades on the other side forming into those thick curls. Alt with Headband (See ref for colors and style )
Tail: Purple/Magenta/Yellow long cascading tail ending in thick curls
Hooves/Fetlocks: Normal fetlocks (See Ref)
Reference Image(s): Here

Horn(s): Unicorn Spiral (Pink)
Wings: Dove Wings (fades from her body color to purple) See Ref
Fins: N/a
Scales: N/a
Pelt: Na
Other Notes: N/a

Trading Post Items: N/a
Custom Items: Necklace, shoes, Crown, blue band at base of the tail, and the headband
Reference Image(s) for Items: Here  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:01 pm

Entry Tag: ~Latonia de la Courtel~ | Kirin/Uni/Gryph | Heavy | Solo

Amaranthine Lace
Soquili Species: Uni/Kirin/Gryph
Body Build: Regular (Lifted Leg Mare)
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Would be nice?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Color Palette Double lifted leg mare (Front and Hind), with alternate Kirin scales. Base coat color of mare should start a purple toned white at highest point of body and along topline/spine. Down side of body/neck should darken to a merlot shade, and then eventually dark purple/indigo down below the knees. Kirin scales should be a blend of pelt colors, somewhat CC, possibly starting darker at the spine and then shifting to lighter color with scattered merlot/wine scales. (So it isn't all light scales on light coat.) Custom tall equine-esque or candid ears please.

Face: Two sets of eyes, one slightly smaller and set slightly below/slightly back from the first. Custom tall equine-esque (donkey or similar shape) or canid based ear design. Inner ears should be white, like eyebrows. Face should start the light pink shade (at centerline, like a blaze) and go to darker wine-like tones down cheeks toward jawline. (CC: Muzzle can go the dark purple at the lips/nostrils or stay in the softer-medium to dark burgundy shades.) Classic Regular "Style" (longer, custom) Unicorn Horn, deep wine/burgundy hue. Main set of eyes are glowing purple. Secondary set of eyes are solid and the white-purple (glowing). Scattering of the lighter purple-hued white or light pink color like freckles on the merlot shade base colored face and cheeks, please.

Mane: Mane Inspiration Style. Base color of mane is dark purple, shading to light color at the end in reverse of the body color. Custom, long waving hairstyle that arches up slightly and falls in loose curls to back side of neck/body (reaching almost to the ground). Would also have some sections falling over near side/shoulder. Hair reaching down to belly, not further than the knees on front side. Flowers (like hair ref) should be present in mane. Darker sections of hair should have lighter flower colors, lighter sections of hair should have darker flower colors.

Tail: Edited Kirin OR Unicorn style tail (CC), please include long custom feathering. Tail should start the light pink shade, darkening to the wine color and ending in the dark purple. Feathering on tail should start at the darker purple and fade to the lighter color, like the mane (inversion of the body colors).

Hooves/Fetlocks: Original Kirin Hooves. Hooves can be uniform dark purple shade OR alternate between coat colors. Kirin Leg scales can "fade" from lighter pelt colors to medium body (burgundy) tones, so they stand out against the darkest (purple) leg.

Reference Image(s): Color Palette ; Two sets of eyes, one slightly smaller and set slightly below/slightly; Mane Inspiration Style. Additional Inspiration for "Mid Range" Shades

Horn(s): Custom in a Classic "Regular" Style Unicorn Horn; slightly longer. (Like Mane reference image). Deep Burgundy shade.
Wings: Standard Gryph Wings. Wings should start at wine-shade color on the palette and then darken to the purple at the ends of the flight feathers. (Can have lightest body color at leading edge of wing along wrist and such if colorist chooses.)
Scales: Kirin scales should be a blend of pelt colors, somewhat CC, possibly starting darker at the spine and then shifting to lighter color with scattered merlot/wine scales. (Leg scales start at lightest shade and fade to medium body colors down toward hooves).
Other Notes: CC a pelted/predatory critter? Nothing scaled/bug like.
Classic Horn, Alternate Kirin Backscales, Legscales and Original Kirin Hooves, Either custom Kirin or custom Unicorn style tail with feathering.
She has a Pinterest Board; and would be related to a pony that Saint Vis is questing. ^.^

Trading Post Items: Stock beaded bracelets, beads CC from coat color
Custom Items: CC: A Pelted Critter of somekind (Please no snakes/insects)
Inspired By Decoration On This: Flowers In Her Hair; (Please include a nude/itemless UC) Draping lace/sashing along sides somewhat reminiscent of tabard. Please drape below the wing (connecting over the back). White or soft pink so that it is complimentary but not overly matchy, perhaps slightly sheer.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Inspiration for lace sashing (Upper Image);

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:40 pm
Entry Tag: nekofayre | Mutant pawed triwing suti_angel | unedited | Twins
+1 Please biggrin

Edit Category: - unedited
Soquili Species: - mutate triwing pawed suti_angini
Body Build: Regular, leg down
Concept Origin: mock-bby
WIP Needed? not necessary, but if you want

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: cc, based off parents
Face:
twin 1: moms eyes
twin 2: dads eyes
Mane: cc inspired by parents
Tail: cc inspired by parents
Hooves/Fetlocks: fully paws fuffy fetlocks
Reference Image(s):
Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:]User Image
uncert, markling
]

Wings: custom, cc

Other Notes: suti scales on one twin

Custom Items: cc-

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:57 pm

Entry Tag: Kaya Wolf Moon | Mutant Pawed Regular | Heavy | Solo

Soquili Species: Mutant Regular
Leg Up?: No
Starting Stage: Basket or Foal (the siblings' starting stages were foals)
Concept Origin: • Mock child of Arya Stark x Yorick
WIP Needed? No thanks

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body:
Main body- a medium shade of gray, with the color fading from gray to white as it progresses down the body. CC on exactly how this is done.
Accessories- an animal pelt of some sort draped along her body. CC on placement, type, color, etc. Whatever you think works best.
See references below.
Face:
Eyes- piercing ice blue.
Eyebrows and inner ears- a bit lighter than the main body.
Expression- CC
Teeth- Elongated canine teeth so that they peek out like the brother's.
Mane:
- Reaches down to the shoulders and onto the back a little kind of like this.
- Has a messy, unruly, yet somehow elegant appearance to it and the bangs drape down over the eyes, though they can still be seen through the bangs. Similar to how the dad's does, but more visible.
- Maybe incorporate some sort of braid like with the brother and sister?
- CC on color and exact style.
Tail:
- Edited to be a fluffy wolf tail like the father's, with the length being a little bit shorter than his.
- It curls towards the left side, with the tip flipping downward. (Left and right are in the Soq's perspective)
- Same coloration as the mane. See reference for a better idea.
Hooves/Fetlocks/Harpy Claws:
- Stock canine paws
- Claw color is utterly black
Reference Image(s):
Body color inspiration (minus the markings)
Mane style inspiration
Brother and Sister

~*~ Physical Breed Traits ~*~
Horns: None
Wings: None
Other Notes:
Wanted Traits:
1.) Elongated canine teeth
2.) Edited mane
3.) Edited fluffy wolf tail
4.) Stock canine paws

Unwanted Traits:
Other paw/claw types

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items:
1.) A small weapon
- A knife/dagger of CC design/style. See inspiration references below.
- Possesses a crescent moon sigil somewhere on the weapon.
2.) Anklets/bracers made of fur
- Similar to the father's bracers, but on all four legs instead of just two.
- Color should be slightly lighter than that of the father's bracers.
- Should have the same crescent moons on the straps like the dad's.
- Size of the bracers is CC.
3.) Crescent moon necklace- Completely CC in design. See inspiration references below.
4.) Hair bands
- Rather simplistic in design.
- Basic black bands that bind Arsa's hair in places.
- Would love them to have smaller charm versions of the crescent moon sigil as well.
5.) Animal pelt- Completely CC on design and placement.
Dagger handle reference
Style inspiration 1
Style inspiration 2
Necklace inspiration 1
Necklace inspiration 2

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Summer Raaven's permission  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:27 pm
Entry Tag: IvoryRyu.20 | CC | Heavy |
Twins
+1 Please biggrin Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - What species or combination of species is your custom? Cc
Body Build: cc
Starting Stage: cc
Concept Origin: original concept as its cc
WIP Needed? yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: cc
Face: cc
Mane: cc
Tail: cc
Hooves/Fetlocks: cc
Reference Image(s): Pick between these two songs
Song: Breakthrough - by Jam Project
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb2M8e0Ltg0https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5td52o
Song: Shiny - by Jermaine Clement
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93lrosBEW-Q

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - cc
Wings: Describe Wings - cc
Fins: Describe Fins - cc
Scales: Describe Scales - cc
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - No Skinwalker
Other Notes: cc pick the song that best inspires you and to what breed they are

Trading Post Items: cc
Custom Items: cc
Reference Image(s) for Items: cc

-- Existing Pets --
cc

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: cc

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: cc  

IvoryRyu.20

Snowbelle Thundara

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:02 pm
Entry Tag: Snowbelle Thundara | Canine Pawed Mutant | Heavy | Solo

Soquili Species: Dog/Wolf Pawed Mutant
Concept Origin: Original Design of a Pokemon Fusion (Shiny Umbreon, (Alolan) Ninetales, Cosmog)
WIP Needed? Not needed but it would be cool

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black body, glowy Cosmog colored markings/runes on shoulders and haunches, bands on the tails in the same colors, same with the ears. CC style of bands around the ears and tails, something.. fitting
Face: Fox or Wolf Walker ears with blue or nebula colored markings, Raised Eyebrows, Sultry CC colored eyes, neutral smile and a more canine-like face if possible would be awesome, if not, it is cool
Mane: Big flowy main, like gaseous/smokey matter, colored like Cosmog (minus the gold, I want the nebula stuff plz), you can create a design yourself.
Tail: Several tails like (Alolan) Ninetales (doesn't have to be nine tails), Cosmog colored bands crossing each tail, CC on the design of the bands. Will-o-the-wisp type flames coming from the tips of the tails too please!
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would like a sort of nebula/Cosmog colored gaseous/cloudy/flowy/smokey matter coming from around the paws/legs (reference is supplied)

Reference Image(s):
~Shoulder and Haunches Symbol - the one marked/titled as 'Dark"

~Forehead Marking = The one marked Void or Life . I would like the markings to be more... rounded/fluid instead of hard angles. I'm also open to something different representing Darkness, magic, cosmos, or whatever of your own personal design or more in the public domain realm.

~Mane and Cloudy matter reference

If you dont feel comfortable using those symbols as reference, feel free to draw from Native American symbology or Greek or Celtic. Or some older culture.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Bandana/neckerchief type clothing around neck - CC colored, ankle cuffs CC design/color. If you want to create something just for her that would be awesome as well.
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Cosplay (pokefusion of my own creation)  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff