Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
The Garden

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:01 am
User Image

The Garden

Outside has been decked out in flowers and winding walkways for those that wish to take a breather from inside. Benches are set up for people to have a seat at and relax, while still enjoying the outside.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:25 am
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Vinny heard of the dance immediately asked Aeryn to go with him. It took some convincing as Aeryn wasn't much for formal events, but considering it was thier last year and only chance at a school dance she had agreed. Grandma had insisted she make his dress clothesand she didn't disappoint. Though with the fabric needed it took two owl delivery. Come time for the dance he got dressed and was happy when a housemate complimented the outfit. Seeing as they were same house it was easy enough to meet in the common room. He wanted to avoid the inital crowd and he had spotted two third years in an awkward probably first date and didn't wish to disturb them. Instead they headed for the gardens for a stroll. Perhaps they coud raid the refreshments later. Lightly wonder if he be able to steal a plater of finger sandwiches and run with it he couldn't help but give Aeryn another glance. "See I know you hate dresses but you do rock the look." He said with a smile. He be lying if the view he had from being so bloodly tall wasn't enjoyed. But hey it not like they hadn't been together a while. Relationship aside she was still one of his best friends.

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean
                                                                            Miss Gryffindork

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Gardens
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Vinny
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Flower Ball Thing
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hate this dress already

Aeryn was... not super excited for this whole dance debacle. She hated formal events enough, but pair in the rest of the school AND the dumbest holiday known to man? It was enough to make her sick. Buuuuut Vinny really wanted to go, and it was their last chance at a fancy event before graduation. So, for him, she'd put aside her annoyance. Her mum had sent her a rather.... poofy pink dress which Aeryn had the explicit pleasure of burning in ritual fashion. She then realized that she couldn't wear her ripped jeans or comfy sweats to the stupid dance, so she sent a letter to her brother with a picture of the horrible dress and a request for a small loan. Luckily for her, Cian was cool and sent back plenty to buy a dress.

A few days later, Aeryn was working with a bit of magic to draw elegant curls into her hair. She sighed at her reflection, swapping glasses for contacts before doing her makeup. As usual, she did a bit heavy eyeliner, but this time she went a bit more flair with wings and did her best to rock a smoky eye look. This was a terrible idea. With a bit of help from Ves, Aeryn was zipped into her dress. Too late to turn back now, she couldn't reach the zipper. She donned some tall heels, hoping to bridge the height gap a little bit. Once they were all ready to go, Aeryn led the way down the stairs, a small frown on her lips as she tried not to take a tumble. Once at the bottom, she saw Vinny all fancy in his suit. The redhead looked confused for a moment as butterflies fluttered into her throat, the girl taking a moment to choke down her emotions yet again.

Once her heart stopped being dumb, Aeryn held Vinny's hand on their walk to the great hall. Once there, they realized it was crowded and they'd have to past by a few weird little kids trying to date. Ugh gross. Instead, Vinny led her out to the gardens outside and she had to admit it was beautiful. She looked up in confusion when Vinny spoke, aggressively trying not to blush at his compliment. How dare he say she looked good when all girlied-up?! "Oh yea, well.... you look really nice in a suit. It really makes you look super mature and fancy and.... and stuff." Ah, there's the blushing anyway.

Kungfudemoness

They can say that I won't stay around, but I'm gonna stand my ground
You're not gonna stop me. You don't know me, you don't know who I am
Don't count me out so fast! There will be no fade out, his is not the end
I'm down now, but i'll be standing tall again
Times are hard but I was built tough I'm gonna show you all what I'm made of
I've been brought down to my knees and I've been pushed way past the point of breaking
But I can take it! I'll be back, back on my feet! This is far from over! You haven't seen the last of me!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:56 am
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

Viny smirked when the compliment was reciprocated. He was glad grandma was willing to make clothes for him. Being as big as he was it was pretty much impossible to find anything but underwear in his size. So a compliment to his clothes was also a compliment to he grandma. "This fancy tent? Grandma did pretty awesome. She likes doing fancy clothes so I'm sure she had a blast making it." Vinny said looking down at his clothes. "After we're done here we can swing by the dance. You could probably even stand om my shoes for a dance. Minimal effort needed.. A dance souned nice e en if she was only a bit over waist tall.

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean
                                                                            Miss Gryffindork

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Event Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers