5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:54 pm
Out with the Old, In with the NEW!
(Re-custom Custom Raffle)

(Borrowing from Amyrinth!)

Starts: Feb 19th @ 5pm PST (6pm MST, 7pm CST, 8pm EST, 1am GMT, Feb 20th @ 9am AWST, if I've got my timezones straight)
Closes: Feb 22nd @ 5pm PST (6pm MST, 7pm CST, 8pm EST, 1am GMT, Feb 23rd @ 9am AWST, if I've got my timezones straight)
absolutely no late entries will be considered valid.
(I will be rolling as soon as I can)

These are pay-what-you-want customs.

Slots
Unedited RE-CUSTOM customs.
elfstar89 - 3 unedited slots
Mythi Red Panda - 1 unedited slot

Edited RE-CUSTOM customs.
Mythi Red Panda - 1 edited slot
Moxxiie - 1 edited slot

***PLEASE READ THIS THREAD FOR ALL NEW RULES, PRICING, AND FORMS!***
^^^^ ALSO STATES WHAT'S A COMMON, UNCOMMON, RARE, ETC ^^^^
Please also read through the entire thread. This is not the same as a regular custom thread but for older soquili to get a make-over.

Basic Rules

• Being legit -- Please read over the customs information thread (link above). PRICES have been changed especially but please read the entire thing over. It’s much more clearer then it was before.
• Forms -- Please fill out the form correctly. If I spot something wrong I will point it out and you can repost it.
If I ask you to repost a form and you edit the original post or simply don't repost it at all, you WILL be disqualified from this round. No leniency this time.
• No editing forms/posts after rolled, and you CANNOT change species if you do edit.
• Mistakes? -- If you need to fix something (be it by my request or your own) post it in thread that you are voiding your first entry to fix a mistake and that you’ll be reposting, so I can edit the list accordingly.
• Sending Trades -- If you won a slot please send a trade with your pay to the colourist within 24 hours.
• Processing Trades -- I will NOT accept any trades until final pet is done. I will send you WIPS in the process but I will not finish the trade request until the customer is happy with the product they paid for.
• Mule trades -- You are allowed to send me payment via “pay mules.” These are mules people tend to have that store all of their money or expensive items. If deciding to pay using a pay mule post in thread that you are doing so and with what mule. Also try to state in your trade what your main account is.
BONUS: Multiple Entries -- You MAY enter one Soq for Edited and one Soq for Unedited slots! However, you may ONLY win ONCE! So if you win an Edited Re-Custom, you may NOT win an Unedited Re-Custom, and vice versa! Normal custom limits apply.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:02 pm
Renewing old Soquili

Any soquili created in 2013 or earlier can be entered into a slot. It does not matter if they were a freebie, custom, or breeding. You must fill out the form for your ticket with the soquili in question in addition to the regular custom form. Bear in mind we can only update the original markings and colours as best we can, though we will be faithful to the original designs. Also, we are granting the use of all current hair and breed alternate templates as long as it does not change the breed and overall look of the pony in question. (It's a make-over, not a transfigure class :p )

Headers:

Edited only -
[center][color=black][size=15][b]My soquili wants the FULL spa treatment.[/b][/size][/color][/center]

Unedited or Edited -
[center][color=black][size=15][b]Shave and a haircut, Two bits!![/b][/size][/color][/center]

Unedited only -
[align=center][size=15][b]Just a trim off the top~[/b][/size][/align]

Quote:
[b]Entry Line[/b]:
[code][*] Username || Species

[quote][b]Username of owner(s):[/b]
[b]Image of Soquili:[/b]
[b]Link to Uncert:[/b]

[b]Edit Category:[/b] Unedited
[b]Soquili Species:[/b] - What species or combination of species is your custom? (Uni, Wind, Regular, Kirin/Kalona etc.)
[b]Gender:[/b] Male or Female
[b]WIP Needed?[/b] Do you need a WIP for your custom? Producing WIP's will slow down your delivery time.

[b]-- Colors & Markings -- [/b]
[b]Body:[/b] Describe any colors and patterns on your horse's body
[b]Face:[/b] eye color, eyebrows, inner ear, expression, roman nose for drafts, blush, any facial markings
[b]Mane:[/b] Include premade style name for unedited; describe style
[b]Tail:[/b] Include premade style name for unedited; describe style.
[b]Hooves/Fetlocks:[/b] Fetlocks is the "fur" around the feet - stock ; Describe style and color.
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b] If you have any visual References, link them here.

[b]-- Physical Breed Traits -- [/b]
[b]Horn(s):[/b] Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, Suti & Kirin only
[b]Wings:[/b] Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, Suti & Angeni only
[b]Fins:[/b] Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
[b]Scales:[/b] Describe Scales - Kirin only
[b]Pelt:[/b] Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
[b]Other Notes:[/b] Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

[b]-- Accessories & Edits --[/b]
[b]Trading Post Items:[/b] If any, list them here and desired colors.
[b]Reference Image(s) for Items: [/b]
[/quote]

Express Form

Quote:
[b]Entry Line[/b]:
[code][*] Username || Species

[quote][b]Username of owner(s):[/b]
[b]Image of Soquili:[/b]
[b]Link to Uncert:[/b]

[b]I understand that by using this form I forgo any template changes and the colourist will mimic the original soquili as close as they can.[/b]

Custom Limitations

Yes, we will do
- Any Soquili created in 2013 or earlier.
- Adding scars and accessories, or changes to hairstyles
- Alternate poses and templates for breeds - including leg up/leg down (If it is available)
*note: All template changes -must- be from the same breed options. You cannot go from Kalona wings to Angeni wings even if they are a Kalona/Angeni hybrid.)
- Draft to regular, to regular to draft is ok. This is not a breed change as it is a template change. You cannot however to go regular to mini and vice versa.
- We will splice templates to attempt to achieve any older edits.
- Unwinged/unclothed/unmasked/unscarred versions
- 1st+ Generation pets may gain minor, non-mutant traits, such as glowing eyes or flames about the fetlocks
- 2nd+ Generation pets/1st Generation pets with existing older generations in the shop (through customing or mockbreeding) may have *small* breed additions/changes in the form of traits that exist in their direct bloodline; this could be adding small horns or spikes or feathers, or growing sets of horns or spikes or feathers into larger sets. These changes should reasonably reflect the idea that a pet is slowly growing into some of their traits later in life.

No, we will not do
- NO *BIG* BREED CHANGES (this includes cursing into Skinwalkers. We WILL gem full skinwalkers, if you need it!) This includes wings, a Skinwalker gaining Angeni traits, or any other really dramatic change that comes right out of nowhere.
- Big changes to markings or colours, they must look as close as possible the original. You can however if you have a flat coloured pony, get a small, very very subtle/very faint markings like dappling or stripes. Or you can get a subtle gradient of the a lighter to darker colour. IE from a dark brown to a slightly slightly lighter brown. Nothing too extreme, nothing that doesn't resemble the original pony in some way.
- You cannot make markings disappear, you can make some fade just a hint but you cannot just omit markings.
- Edits (Unless you get rolled in the edited slots)
- Anything that will prevent the soquili from being recognized by its family
- Any Soquili made after 2013

Adjustments may be possible on a case by case basis
- Fixing old 'mutant' breeds to their respective template (i.e. updating Tempest to the Hippogryph mane/ tail templates or Keridwynn on the Kirin horn / ulunsuti belly scale templates.

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:17 pm
Unedited Entries:

Quote:

Page 1
  1. Mia Lovasz
  2. Ice_Dragon_Demon
    Revel1984 cc'd by elf
  3. Yeonn

Page 2
    Kiara Lime
    Artymus cc'd by elf
  4. Kivras
  5. Kettyn
  6. CitrusCupcake
    oo DeD (cc mythi)
    Kesmi cc'd by elf
  7. PGMizuchu
    Sage_the_vampirc_angel (mythi win, unedited)

Page 3
  8. Lunadriel
  9. lysia_nyteblade

Edited Entries:

Quote:

Page 1
  1. stormflower
    o-Elixir-o (mythi win, edit)
  2. Ice_Dragon_Demon
    Saint Vis (cc mythi)
    Revel1984 cc'd by elf (unedit)
  3. Yeonn

Page 2
    Kiara Lime
  4. Mia Lovasz
    dawns_aura rolled by Moxx
    Artymus cc'd by elf (unedit)
  5. oo DeD
  6. Caitlyn Hellstorm
  7. AislingJuno
  8. White Neko Chan
    sage_the_vampirc_angel (won already!)

Page 3
  9. Nikkichomp
  10. Aria Starstone
  11. Rita Zyon
  12. Kivras
  13. Lunadriel
  14. Summer Raaven
  15. lysia_nyteblade
  16. SylverStar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:44 pm
void, reposting  

Kiara Lime

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:09 pm
Void. Phone posted multiple forms >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:12 pm
Void. Phone posted multiple forms >.<  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:12 pm
Just a trim off the top~

Entry Line:
[*] Mia Lovasz || Wind

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Mia Lovasz
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Link to Uncert: Uncert

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: - Wind
WIP Needed? yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: same base color and leg spots. The flower on his rump is blurry. Would.love that redone clearly and with a wingless version. Would like the reddish apple's to maybe be more brown maybe with some.green but def not red or reddish brown. The reddish color doesnt suit his other coloration at all. The green apples are a nice shade of green. A darker shade of green for muzzle please
Face:same color eyes. would like A darker shade of green and hoping to fade or blend the reddish color to more of a med to dark brown down his nose to his.muzzle. Not happy with the reddish color. Doesnt suit the other colors.
Mane: same butngaded so more White but with glamrock style instead
Tail: same butbfaded to more white but with glamrock style.instead
Hooves/Fetlocks: black hooves
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, Suti & Kirin only

Wings: Describe Wings - Would like A darker shade of green and hoping to fade or blend the reddish color to more of a med to dark brown?. Not happy with the reddish color. Looks sloppy and muddy
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only

Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:26 pm
My soquili wants the FULL spa treatment.

Entry Line:
[*] stormflower || Half Uni

Username of owner(s): stormflower
Image of Soquili:  User Image
Link to Uncert: Uncert

Edit Category: Moderate-Heavy? 
Soquili Species: Half Unicorn
WIP Wanted: would love to see progress but it’s not needed, I trust you <3

-- Colors & Markings --  
Body: Cc on if you change to all legs down. If his color could be a little more brown vs the current muddy grayish brown, a deeper tone if possible. His marking are fine as is maybe making them a smidge lighter. Would also like some light scars on him, not fresh but not super old. Just a few cc placement
Face: if his eyes could be a little more on the gold side that would be great and cc an expression edit. He is a desert wanderer, but is very kind and serene. Maybe a scar on his nose or cheek as well cc
Mane: Would love him to have a longer mane overall but in an up do, long ponytail intermingled with a scarf that would also wrap around his face some(though the face could be separate? Cc) Cc on color and style, going with desert wanderer, maybe blue or blue accents. Maybe a little disheveled and wind blown mane as well. As for mane color, brown but would it be possible to add shiny gold color highlights through out?
Tail: long but style cc, matching mane. Color same as mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cc

Horn(s): Cc uni horn
Wings: N/a
Fins: N/a
Scales: N/a
Pelt: N/a
Other: recustom Desert Wanderer

Trading Post Items: he has the blue horn adornment/earring. I like this but would like something a little more substantial- cc would like maybe a ‘body scarf’wrapping around his body and ending lightly wrapping around his tail, his head scarf I mentioned could be a part of this as well, cc color and pattern but with at least blue accents. Would like some other jewelry on him, blue and gold but cc. Would also love for an item less version and maybe on that version he have gold sand running off his back and from his mane and tail.
Reference Image(s) for Items: All are for inspiration  Desert Prince, scarf and hair, Adornments, scarf and adornments, adornments  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:20 pm
Just a trim off the top~

Entry Line:
[*] Andranis || Regular

Quote:
Username of owner(s):
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Link to Uncert: Uncert

Soquili Species: Regular
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Same colors/markings/patterns on her body
Face: Same colors/markings/patterns - Expression change to the following combo: Raised eyebrows, open smile, sultry eyes
Mane: Same white, Glam Rock style(So, as if her hair's grown out and gone wild)
Tail: Same white, changed to Long Braid
Hooves/Fetlocks: Colors and markings would stay the same

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Part of the recustom - Bent neck pose, with the front leg raised

Trading Post Items: Modern Lantern held in her mouth, with Moon+Stars Motif(CC if it's lit or not) ; Bell Trim Tabards with Moon+Star connector; CC on the colors!
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:06 pm

Entry Line:
[*] o-Elixir-o/Leena-chan || Regular

Quote:
Username of owner(s): o-Elixir-o / Leena-chan
Image of Soquili: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Link to Uncert:Uncert

Edit Category: Edit
Soquili Species: - Regular
WIP Needed? If you want! <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Same
Face: Same, but I'd like thick eyelashes!
Mane: Something like this I'm bad at describing hair. (Same Colors)
Tail: Long and Curly (Same Colors)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Same
Reference Image(s):
Bird she's based off of:Opal Rump Blue Tanger
Trading Post Items: I do not want the dreamcatcher item.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Flapper Inspired Headpiece (CC on color):
Examples: 1 | 2 | 3
Pearl Necklace (White):
Examples: [x] |

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:19 pm

Entry Line:
[*] Ice_Dragon_Demon || Regular/Kalona

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Ice_Dragon_Demon
Image of Soquili:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Link to Uncert: Right here [I know you can't see it on his cert but he's from 2008]

Edit Category: Edited
Soquili Species: - Regular/Kalona
WIP Needed? yes please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Make his Tan skin a bit paler I don't know why It was as dark as it is when Neither parent has the color that he is. A toning down of the cloud striping as well it wasn't supposed to be a cloud like it is, it was just supposed to be a solid stripe.
Face: The same cloudy grey/blue grey, same as mane for eyebrows, inner ear, The kalona Clenched teeth expression I used to roleplay him as a meat eater, blush, any facial markings
Mane: Edited Long swept back similar Like Lucius and the main ref below but longer and still sprkly and same color as original, Lovebeam is only supposed to have the two colors in her hair.
Tail: Kalona Devil tail 2
Hooves/Fetlocks: The back fetlocks have a black trim while the front do not Is it possible to fix the gradient on the back hooves? The hooves are black, Can he get the slightly longer fetlocks even though neither of his parents have it? I intend to eventually get longer fetlocks on Lovebeam
Reference Image(s): Parents - Lovebeam x Draco Malfoy

Main Ref - Elfu colored it for me a few years ago

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - N/A
Wings: Describe Wings - N/a
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - N/A
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
Other Notes: Kalona Stallion expression clenched teeth

Reference Image(s) for Items: White Hooded Robe Green trim on the inside, long Scarf but white instead of grey for the stripes, Wand

--------

Just a trim off the top~

Entry Line:
[*] Ice_Dragon_Demon || Regular

Quote:
Username of owner(s):
Image of Soquili: User Image
Link to Uncert: I don't actually have an uncert of Vevina that is transparent they weren't normally given out back then.

Soquili Species: - Regular
WIP Needed? I would love a Wip

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Same but clean up her Paint markings a bit. I love her dapple to pieces, I'd love to see it a bit stronger
Face: Same I really love her face It's super cute <3
Mane: I'd like to see a bit of a template update here and some splicing maybe between, the punkrock, short, warriors braids and some curls etc or something like that. I love her current bangs and her little feather bead but I'd like the templates to be updated a bit also fix the gradient on her mane.
Tail: I would love to see the wild tail on her With maybe a curl here or there if possible. her dad's curls never passed to his kids. also Please fix the gradient on her tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks is the "fur" around the feet - stock ; Describe style and color.
Reference Image(s): Parents: Ayita x Taima Cholena

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - N/A
Wings: Describe Wings - N/A
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - N/A
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: The beads on the forelegs.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Here

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:45 am

[b]Entry Line[/b]:
[*] Saint Vis || Regular/Cerynei

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Saint Vis
Image of Soquili: User Image
Link to Uncert: Here!

Soquili Species: Regular (Dog-Tailed Soq)/Cerynei
WIP Needed? Please ; u;?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Mithra is a stark white with Greyed Socks. His adult image is a bit different than his foal. I find his blue is too intense in his adult form. Could I have the colour be closer to his mother but brighter like his foal? I find he actually glows and the idea is that Mithra's body is so bright it is seen in the dark. If you could, I would love him to have a fluffy chest, not overly fluffy. If it helps any Monfulta's OC-Form is a Malamute/Shiloh Shepherd/Groenendael mix.
Face: I would love it if the grey in his body was more blue. Like this hex: #3d3f44. For his face I would like the gradient to be less intense, like his face has aged a bit. I would love it if he kept his fluffiness biggrin . I would prefer if he had Cerynei ears instead. Also, his eyes to be glowy still.
Mane: I want him to have a mane, he had one as a foal! Like as if he's been tired of having it cut down to his fur. I would love it if it resembled his dad's hair style-choice and maintain the long braid that he still has. If you want to move the position of the braid, feel free! I would like to ask if it was a little longer than his dad's as Mithra is fluffier than Monfulta. I would like the mane to be more wavy, it doesn't need a super pronounced wave but have little flicks here and there like his fur texture in his original form looks.
Tail: His tail is longer than his father's, I would like it to be more resembled to his father's in how it looks. I would also like to keep its almost wavy fur texture? He is half Cerynei but his tail is a dog tail! Please do not make his tail lifted up, I would like it to stay long and down-ward. Maybe more fluffy biggrin ?
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would love his gradient to be more sharper, like his foal form I would like it if near the end of his fetlock it got much darker and not as washed out grey? Also he has custom fetlocks, I would like it if the fluff started up his leg and not just at the end of his leg, and maintain the 'wavy' like his fur is.
Reference Image(s): Mother | Father (Father's Uncert)

Other Notes: Cerynei Ears. (Please note: I don't want the templated unedit fluff, I would like it to be edited).

Trading Post Items:
• Give him a few Earpiercings biggrin ? Mithra's a bit edgy hehe. Esp an Industrial in his showing ear.
• I would LOVE it if Pan (his familiar) could be critter'd in. Pan is actually a cat, who isn't very big. He was my husband and I's cat. We had to put him down when he was only 8 months old but we had him for 6 of those months. (He was a tuxedo cat with one arm fully white. Like as if he roughly put his tux coat on and missed a sleeve in a rush.) Perhaps he could be nestled on his back or playing with his tail or something? Pan was playful and very cuddly. Pan the Cat References: Last Photo of Pan (showing his good side!), Reference for Face, Showing his white leg, the leg was completely white up until his shoulder. Also sidenote: His eyes were very dark green. They weren't bright at all.

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:48 am
Shave and a haircut, Two bits!!

Entry Line:
[*] Revel1984 || Wind

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Revel1984
Image of Soquili: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Link to Uncert: Here

Edit Category: Edited (will give unedited options in case i get rolled unedited)
Soquili Species: Wind
WIP Needed? Only hair sketch for edited, unedited needs no WIP

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: If her main body pink could be softened to more of a purple/pink that would be great. The stripes on her back i would like to be more noticable than they currently look against her body colour, i would love her spots to be less uniform, more natural looking please, cheetah-inspired.
Face: Black muzzle, leading up into the face with a white diamond, black teardrop markings. (see foal ref)
Mane: I would like her to keep the length of her original hair, but styled softly (see mane/tail ref) - Unedited option, Fabio style please, spliced to keep the length, within reason.
Tail: Same as above - Unedited option, spliced Fabio style, keeping the length, within reason.
Hooves/Fetlocks: black hooves, black fetlocks, i'd like to modify the leg markings to reach the knees if that's possible. If not, keep as is, but alter the silver on the knee markings to black or a darker silver, so they're not so different from her overall look.
Reference Image(s): Edited mane/tail option - Foal image for better visual of her face

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: I would love her wings to be updated to the Heron Wings please. If not allowed, then the Original Alt please.
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: If possible, could i please get her the leg up, head down pose? Or just leg up pose pretty please

Trading Post Items: I would like her to keep the dreamcatcher necklace that she has now. CC if colourist wishes to do any other trading post items.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:32 am

Entry Line:
Yeonn ||Unicorn

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Yeonn
Link to Uncert:

Soquili Species: Uni
WIP Needed?Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Softer colors that would be more fitting for a Lion with the same markings ,lots of added fluff on his body while still keeping him a uni. Chest fluff/face fluff/leg fluff /body fluff
Face: Same colors but as above softer on the colors. Open smile expression.Extra fluff around his jaw and chin area it shows how his is aged.
Mane: Something Lion like for the style?(Or knightly)
Tail: Bare Classical unicorn
Hooves/Fetlocks: Extra fluffy around his booties and his back hooves
Reference Image(s):

Horn(s):CC Custom Uni horn
Wings:[/b
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: I really want him to embrace his lion theme and his knightly personality. A fluffy lion knight halloween unicorn

Trading Post Items:

All items he has now I do want included.

Just a trim off the top~

Entry Line:
Yeonn || Cerynei

Username of owner(s): Yeonn
Link to Uncert:

Soquili Species: Cerynei
WIP Needed? Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Same colors and markings/Bent neck/leg up pose
Face: Same facial markings and eyes
Mane: CC mane style I dont want her to be bald.
Tail: Poofy Tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Same color and style
Reference Image(s):

Horn(s): 4 point branch
Wings: Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, Suti & Angeni only
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

Customs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out