Submit

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:42 am
Just a trim off the top~

Entry Line:
[*] Kiara Lime || Regular

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Kiara Lime
Image of Soquili: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2008 boy
Link to Uncert: Itemless | Items

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Regular
WIP Needed? yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: what's seen on him
Face: sultry eyes, default the rest of the face
Mane: wild mane, though have his hue color change go up a bit more on his mane, same tones, but like how his mothers beautiful hues blend so well. maybe a blackish streak or two in his mane from his grandfathers side.
can the banks be mixed between wild, business and zephyr if possible, CC on how it would work. can fee free to remove one of them or 2 of the 3 options for the bangs if it doesn't work well. Add a tucked braid CC choice of how many of them through the mane.
Tail: glamrock, tones like his original tail, add a tucked braid CC choice of how many of them through the tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Alt Fetlocks, legs down
Reference Image(s): none

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Other Notes: Elbow tuff, cheek scruff, and Chin scruff, the Chin scruff & cheek scruff being tipped blackish like his nose, or blending blackish down from his nose.
his back runes are a beautiful prismatic pastel rainbow hue, and his ears are tipped black.
the Feathering in the wild mane can be CC

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: none
Reference Image(s) for Items: none

My soquili wants the FULL spa treatment.

Entry Line:
[*] Kiara Lime || Regular

Quote:
Username of owner(s):
Image of Soquili: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Link to Uncert: Glasses Main | Itemless | Items

Edit Category: Edited
WIP Needed? Yes, please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Like in ref images
Face: Default face, marking closer to the Jaziel x Trevor Reunited Image
Mane: Close to the images provided, Feel free to add some of the unedited pieces to it if they fit well.
Tail: Like the Jaziel x Trevor Reunited Image provided, Feel free to add some of the unedited pieces to it if they fit well.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks Alt, Legs down
Reference Image(s): Jaziel x Trevor Reunited Image & the Scarf Image

Other Notes: Elbow tuff, cheek scruff, and Chin scruff like here

Trading Post Items:
- NO dreamcatcher, please have that thing removed, thank you.
- If possible a small Gwee around him would be wonderful. - Gwee
Reference Image(s) for Items: Purple Scarf and silver glasses simular to the glasses he has on him and the scarf here

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:08 am

Entry Line:
[*] Mia Lovasz || Uni

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Mia Lovasz
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Link to Uncert: Uncert

Edit Category: edited
Soquili Species: - Uni. War template please
WIP Needed? yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: looking to have his way too bright red shifted to a natural blood bay color like he was supposed to be. See ref image for color shade.
Face: white blaze same as he has already. Red eyes. He has a darker red muzzle but can barely see it. If that could be darkened to be more visable
Mane: black. Editted. Wild and untamed long mane. colorist has freedom on design. Surprise me! heart
Tail:black. Editted. Wild and untamed long tail. Colorist has freedom on design. Surprise me! heart
Hooves/Fetlocks: black hooves. 4 white socks like he has now. Black stockings as well on all.legs like he has but would like it to go up to the knees not way below them. Is it possible to have little flames.added.to his fetlocks? Cc on color.
Reference Image(s): natural blood bay ref color

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni..black at base fading to red at the top same as he has now.
Wings:
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only

Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:47 pm
Just a trim off the top~

Entry Line:
[*] Rinial Sisterdragon|| Flutter Cross

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Rinial Sisterdragon
Image of Soquili:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Link to Uncert: [uncert][UncertTabardsonly][UncertArmorOnly][Itemless]

Edit Category: Minor/splicing
Soquili Species: - Regular/Flutter
WIP Needed? Not needed but would be awesome.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Leave as is, perhaps a bit more swirly for the markings, have fun basically.
Face:
Eye color: Same
Eyebrows: Quizzical and blue or white to match his mane
Eyes: Sultry
Mouth: Open smile
Mane: Okay. So right now his hair is the long 2, what I'd like, is a splicing of the long braid bangs, with the long one back and the wild front part to keep his length but give him a bit more wear and tear.

If that's too complicated and not really workable then just a splice of the braid bangs and the wild mane would be awesome. No change to the colors. (though feel free to make his hair a little less like toothpaste. )
Tail: Just switch this one to the native dream braid. feel free to make the colors look less like toothpaste.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Add longer fetlocks, to show age. Same colors, may a bit swirlier.
Reference Image(s): None. except what he looks like now. Feel free to toss in old scars on his legs.

Trading Post Items: 3 hoop earrings. Silver

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:48 pm

Entry Line:
[*] dawns_aura || regular

Quote:
Username of owner(s): dawns_aura
Image of Soquili: User Image
Link to Uncert: uncert

Edit Category: heavy (?)
WIP Needed? Not necessary but loved if sent.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: slow trot template, add some light dappling, maintain color, 'dots' in white of fetlocks to more of a flower petal look
Face: sultry eyes w/thick lashes, slightly darker blue eyes
Mane: thicker, fuller, maintain style/feel, maybe add a few more tendrils with loose braids
Tail: thicker, fullr with moore oomph, length extended to fetlocks/ maybe brushing the ground (? cc what looks best)
Hooves/Fetlocks: -
Reference Image(s):

Items: fix butt bow, maybe add a few strands of beads like she has around her neck on legs or draped around (cc what looks good and keeps to the overall look and feel), flower petals scattered on the ground at her front hooves

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

Artymus

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:17 pm
Shave and a haircut, Two bits!!

Entry Line:
[*] Artymus || Unicorn

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Artymus
Image of Soquili: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Soquili Species: - Unicorn
WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Orange with rainbow spots
Face: Green eyes, looks like her inner ear and eyebrow are grey? (Not sure if they were overlooked before?), sultry expression + thick eyelashes, pink spots down forehead/nose
Mane: Long, brown (CC splice for the bangs, perhaps? If not, no worries) ((OR complete CC if you think something would look better))
Tail: Classical unicorn tail, orange with brown tuft
Hooves/Fetlocks: Normal Unicorn fetlocks, brown unicorn hooves
Reference Image(s): Tag | Uncert

Horn(s): Loose curl horn, white
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Recustom. I'd prefer her current necklace not carry over. Feel free to make any minor coloring adjustments as you see fit (light dappling, aging, etc.)

Trading Post Items: Various loose flowers in her mane in oranges/dark reds/yellows/purples (doesn't have a to be a lot, maybe 6? but CC on amount) to match her previous flower crown. CC other accessories/items/critters.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Uncert with flower crown for flowers/colors

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:10 pm
Just a trim off the top~

Entry Line:
[*] Kivras || Regular

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Kivras
Image of Soquili:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Link to Uncert: Naked | Flower Crown | Tabard | Crown+ Tabard

WIP Needed? Only for splicing okay, then free rein

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Keep as close to original as possible! maybe some more greying around the muzzle a bit?
Face: Thick Lashes eyes, Default brows + mouth
Mane: I think I'd like to keep Forever Foal, but with the braid on the neck by the head from Short, and the braid on the shoulder from Native Dreams. CC The colors on the feathers, but not too bright? Her Family for inspo!
Tail: CC Splice. Styles I like; Curly 2, Native Dreams, Ringlets (All), Medium, Punk Rock, Fabio, Romeo. My only condition is that it needs to be long to the ground, please!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long fetlocks please.
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

Trading Post Items: Her Flower Crown + Tabard please (If this is possible), However I'd like her tabard to be more muted in color than it currently is, a more pastel-y rainbow if possible, the bells silver and the fluffy ends white? If this is not possible it's fine, but i would at least like a flower crown of sorts on her!
Reference Image(s) for Items: See uncerts

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kettyn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:10 am
Just a trim off the top~

Entry Line:
[*] Kettyn || Regular

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Kettyn
Image of Soquili:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Soquili Species: - Regular
WIP Needed? I dunno.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: *needs fixing* If the blue could be made "darker" it would be excellent.
Face: same as is.
Mane: *needs fixing*. I wanted the color white to be at the base (coming from the pony) and transitioning to black. Could the hairstyle be switched to Wild Mane? (for male soq)
Tail: *needs fixing* I wanted the color white to be at the base (coming from the pony) and transitioning to black. Can the tail be updated to Male Soq long braid style?
Hooves/Fetlocks: *needs fixing* I was hoping that the white around Orpheus's hooves could be omitted. On the orginal custom form I never indicated wanting white on the body.
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, Suti & Kirin only
Wings: Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, Suti & Angeni only
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only

Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Trading Post Items: On the original form I wanted Orpheus to have a dreamcatcher. It was never added. Can the color match his eyes?

Essentially I'm trying to get Orpheus's design corrected. And perhaps updated look. Original Form  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:23 am
Just a trim off the top~

Entry Line:
[*] CitrusCupcake || Usdia

Quote:
Username of owner(s): CitrusCupcake (co-ownership has long since been dissolved, never updated her cert)
Link to Uncert: This was the only sized uncert I ever got

Soquili Species: Usdia
WIP Needed? No
-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Unchanged
Face: Unchanged
Mane: Glam Punk, I don't actually want her style to be changed, I just want her to have a mane & tail that don't have bad lines, she has a daughter that has the same style mane & tail and the lines are so much cleaner - same colour as before
Tail: Glam Punk, same as mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Unchanged
Reference Image(s):
Jellyfish ref, think I used this one originally heh

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:19 am

Entry Line:
[*] oo DeD || Kalona Halfbreed

Quote:
Username of owner(s): oo DeD

Edit Category: Unedited or Edited
Soquili Species: Kalona Halfbreed
WIP Needed? Sure! <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: As close of a replication of her current markings as possible. Black with a grey wing marking and grey Fayth markings that come from her Father. Scar markings would be great, if possible! She's pretty battle-worn at this point.
Face: Grey eyebrows, lavender/pinking eyes. CC dark/peeved expression.
Mane: If unedited, I'd love something more windswept and wild-feeling. Maybe the Wild (w/o accessories) template from the Mer Mare, if possible, with small braids worked into it and any other CC. Same color as the original, black with grey stripes. If edited, something shorted than what she has currently. Windswept and warrior-esque.
Tail: The same Devil Tail 2
Hooves/Fetlocks: Same fetlocks that fade to grey, same pink/purple Kalona hooves.
Reference Image(s): N/A

Horn(s): If unedited, would it be possible to use the Male template for the ram horns? If not, the same horns are fine. If edited, I'd like to have her horns grow longer, still curved like ram horn but larger and coming down and forwards along her jawline, if that makes sense. Same colors as the original.

Trading Post Items: A lot of CC here, for both unedited and edited! Again, she's pretty battle-worn at this point, so any accessories to fit that would be great. No held weaponry though, please.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:59 am

Entry Line:
[*] Caitlyn Hellstorm || Regular

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Caitlyn Hellstorm

Edit Category: Editted
WIP Needed? Nah! Go crazy <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White tiger colorations and markings. Draft Horse body frame.
Face: Ice blue eyes, white tiger face (nose needs to look like feline but at same time, still horse with whiskers attached to the face), add “challenge me if you dare” expression to his face .
Mane: Something similar to what Lorcan have right now but more better looking ( Like daddy
Tail: Tiger tail with black tip on it
Hooves/Fetlocks: Same as old version but make stripes more better on it and add little contrast like some blue from his daddy to fetlocks
Reference Image(s): I just want white tiger boy that have some traits from both parents- Father - Mother -Full body reference of white tiger

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - N/A
Other Notes: I would like to see some hint of blue in Lorcan to show that he’s definitely a father’s son. I just want Lorcan to look much better with better tail, whiskers attached to face, nose looking like horse but at same time, still can say its a tiger nose as well.

Trading Post Items: I would like to keep the scarf and later but add little more of mother’s ornaments to his scarf or something like that because he looks little bit too plain
Reference Image(s) for Items: Her items ideas

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:20 pm

Entry Line:
[*] AislingJuno || flutter halfbreed

Quote:
Username of owner(s): AislingJuno
Image of Soquili:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Link to Uncert:uncert with trade items, orginal bare cert

Edit Category: edited
Soquili Species: - she a breeding
WIP Needed? I'd love a WIP if possible

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: The same though anything can be faded or show a slight change due to age.
Face: Marking as it but could she have the sultry eye expression and could you make the pupils a bit glowy or maybe a slight change in the shade to give them just a bit of contrast from the gold eye-white and eyeliner. Also the dot markings on her nose to fade a bit with age.
Mane: I'd like it a semi updo with bangs. I'm ok if the mane is CC in design. I would like it falling down and to her knees. If possible I'd like the blue to be a shade darker like more of a blue-black color or have darker highlights and for the yellow to be more of a yellow gold like her mom.
Tail: So I would like the tail style to match the mane so it could be a long tail and have the start straight it gets wavy at the ends.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks either as is or longer but showing more of the glowy hoof.
Reference Image(s): mane

Horn(s): little nubin horn -a delayed trait from her mother gold in color. mom
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: If possible I would like her antenna to smaller and slightly curved. Or if you can't change the size maybe curling it would make it appear smaller.

Trading Post Items: edited items .Skull accessory, Gold anklets, anything else if desired
Reference Image(s) for Items: Skull accessory, Gold anklets can be just on the front legs or on all four. Anything that glows is a plus she's from the deep woods and has WoW moth blood and the Soq Pokemon Dialga is her grandma so glowing is a plus.
I would like the skull moved to become a mane accessory or necklace (Please it's been biting her butt for 10 years). She was from a twisted tunnel breeding so anything that can make her look elegant and slightly spooky is a plus. Skull inspiration-Permission to use skull here, Dad's anklets, brother Dacian anklets,neices anklets Possible skull placement in hair-super old I've been questing to get her redone since the shop first allowed redone soq to be made. The Skull can be anywhere that looks good.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:51 pm

Entry Line:
[*] White Neko Chan || regular

Quote:
Username of owner(s): White Neko Chan

Edit Category: Editted
WIP Needed? Nope!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I would like her markings become a bit more realistic. You don't even need to be making her 'fluffy'. Her body needs to be like her brother, Lorcan's. A Draft if possible.
Face: Her face need to have the full features of any tiger right down to her golden eyes. If possible, I would like her golden eyes to be a bit brighter. As for the expression, could she get a 'resting b***h face'?
Mane: I would like her hair to be similar to her mama. After all, she is a bit of a mama's girl. As for the ears, if possible.. I would like to use the ears from the feline walker since they are quite realistic.
Tail: Her tail needs to be completely like a tiger with the black spot at the tip. The feline walker's tail could be used if possible.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would like the fetlocks to be updated to what we have as a template.
Reference Image(s): Mama daddy Bengal Tiger full body Tiger tail

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - n/a
Wings: Describe Wings - n/a
Fins: Describe Fins - n/a
Scales: Describe Scales - n/a
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - n/a
Other Notes: I would like to have a bit more of her parents on her in some way, a bit more of her mama than her daddy. She is mama's girl but protective and loyal.

Trading Post Items: I would love to keep her scarf on her since that is from her daddy. But I would also love to have some of the things from her mother but in silver. I got her mom as a reference for you.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Mama daddy

Other than that.. Go crazy! <3

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:04 pm
Just a trim off the top~

[*] Kesmi || Regular

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Kesmi

Edit Category: - Unedited
Body Build: Draft with leg feathering
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original Design/recustom
WIP Needed?If you would like to

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: She is the same dark blue. With frosted look down her back, her markings were supposed to be henna flower like stars(Rough idea in refs), the larger a henna Forget-me-not like the state flower. (Flower also in refs.)
Face: Eyes were supposed to be a very pale, pupil-less blue, but ended up white. She still has the frosted look down her muzzle like it just snowed.
Mane: Wind swept curly like her current.
Tail: Long, a dark green that kinda sparkles(LIke her current hair color)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are a lighter blue then her main body color, with the same henna 'stars'(The small ones) up her legs.
Reference Image(s): Current, Henna for the small 'stars' of her marking, Forget-me-not ref

Horn(s): -
Wings: -
Fins: -
Scales: -
Pelt: -
Other Notes: -

Trading Post Items: Clam shell necklace(Gold color)(Same one she is currently wearing)
Custom Items:-
Reference Image(s) for Items: -

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:14 pm
Just a trim off the top~

Entry Line:
[*] PGMizuchu || Usdia

Username of owner(s): PGMizuchu

Soquili Species: Usdia
WIP Needed? Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Supposed to be based on the Resplendent Quetzal. I mainly just want Sethos recolored so he has a better representation of the bird he's based on. At the moment, he looks like I attempted to paint him with watercolors and paint oil... At any rate, I would like the "wings" of the quetzal he's supposed to represent look more... wing-ish. They don't need to be actual wings, as he's unedited, but I'd like to have him look as close to the resplendent quetzal as possible. Aside from the wings keeping a "feathery" look, I'd like the body color to be smoothed/normal.
Face: Eye Color: Instead of Green, a shiny black color, and he can have the Raised expression. The edge of his nose/mouth can have a bit of the yellow color to represent the beak.
Mane: Punk Rocker, match with tail colors.
Tail: Glam Punk style (or Long Tail 2?), to match better with the tail of the Quetzal. Image refs. for colors
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks would be preferred as it makes sense looking at the image of the Quetzal, and Leg Down, please. Hooves should be black in color instead of green, as the quetzal's legs are actually black.
Reference Image(s): Ref 1 | Ref 2 | Ref 3 | Ref 4 | Ref 5

Horn(s): N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A  

PGMizuchu

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:54 pm

Entry Line:
  • sage_the_vampirc_angel || Regular
    Quote:
    Username of owner(s): sage_the_vampirc_angel
    Image of Soquili:User Image
    Link to Uncert: pony

Edit Category: Unedited or Mod?
    WIP Needed? no for uneditted // Yes please for edits

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: He's a warhorse// Both legs down please // Color :I'd like to to stay mostly the same. If possible darken around his airship and pocket watch. Also maybe add few whiter clouds to his body?
    Face: eye color- I want to say their the color blue of his feathers? // eyebrows- Quizzical //expression- Open Smile // I don't remember what nose he has
    Mane: Romeo Bangs / Native Dreams braid for the rest.// Same general color idea maybe lightened abit like he's been in the sun alot/ //Same color feathers please
    Tail: Warrior's braid// Same thing as the mane for the color please
    Hooves/Fetlocks: Long fetlocks please
    Reference Image(s):

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - n/a
    Wings: n/a
    Fins: n/a
    Scales: n/a
    Pelt: Animal n/a
    Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: CC I'd like him to have whatever you think a gentleman traveler might collect on his trips around the lands. Colors: CC but no bright neon colors or pinks please.// If possible I'd like him to have the non winged dragon from the giant Critters dpme ot blues purples and greens { See ref pic just switch yellow under belly for a green that goes well?)
    Posslbe Edits: A victorian Ascot Tie in the bow style. (see refs) in a nice dark color? Whatever you think looks best // A sort miniature bowler style top hat sorta sitting between his ears or foward a bit? A nice shade of gray with a black riibbon // A closed silver antque pocket watch drapped out of the side of his necktie. A calligraphy style "S" on the front. {see Refs please. Any of the three on the top line. thats sorta style)
    Reference Image(s) for Items: dragon Ref Ascot Tie Bow Bowler Top hat Calligraphy S

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff