Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
A Fresh Start! Feb 2020 Recustoms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Mythi Red Panda generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 13!

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:32 pm
Mythi turn.
Unedited winner

Edited winner

(Maybe a mysterious cc? We shall see!)

Unedited Entries:

Quote:

Page 1
  1. Mia Lovasz
  2. Ice_Dragon_Demon
  3. Revel1984
  4. Yeonn

Page 2
  5. Kiara Lime
  6. Artymus
  7. Kivras
  8. Kettyn
  9. CitrusCupcake
  10. oo DeD
  11. Kesmi
  12. PGMizuchu
  13. sage_the_vampirc_angel

Page 3
  14. Lunadriel
  15. lysia_nyteblade

Mythi Red Panda generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:34 pm
Mythi turn.
Unedited winner
1. Sagey~

Edited winner

(Maybe a mysterious cc? We shall see!)

Edited Entries:

Quote:

Page 1
  1. stormflower
  2. o-Elixir-o
  3. Ice_Dragon_Demon
  4. Saint Vis
  5. Revel1984
  6. Yeonn

Page 2
  7. Kiara Lime
  8. Mia Lovasz
    dawns_aura rolled by Moxx
  9. Artymus
  10. oo DeD
  11. Caitlyn Hellstorm
  12. AislingJuno
  13. White Neko Chan
  14. sage_the_vampirc_angel

Page 3
  15. Nikkichomp
  16. Aria Starstone
  17. Rita Zyon
  18. Kivras
  19. Lunadriel
  20. Summer Raaven
  21. lysia_nyteblade
  22. SylverStar

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:29 pm
Weeners~
Edited
o-Elixir-o
My soquili wants the FULL spa treatment.

Entry Line:
[*] o-Elixir-o/Leena-chan || Regular

Quote:
Username of owner(s): o-Elixir-o / Leena-chan
Image of Soquili: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Link to Uncert:Uncert

Edit Category: Edit
Soquili Species: - Regular
WIP Needed? If you want! <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Same
Face: Same, but I'd like thick eyelashes!
Mane: Something like this I'm bad at describing hair. (Same Colors)
Tail: Long and Curly (Same Colors)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Same
Reference Image(s):
Bird she's based off of:Opal Rump Blue Tanger
-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: I do not want the dreamcatcher item.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Flapper Inspired Headpiece (CC on color):
Examples: 1 | 2 | 3
Pearl Necklace (White):
Examples: [x] |

Unedited
sage_the_vampirc_angel
Shave and a haircut, Two bits!!

Entry Line:
  • sage_the_vampirc_angel || Regular
    Quote:
    Username of owner(s): sage_the_vampirc_angel
    Image of Soquili:User Image
    Link to Uncert: pony

Edit Category: Unedited or Mod?
    Soquili Species: - Regular
    WIP Needed? no for uneditted // Yes please for edits

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: He's a warhorse// Both legs down please // Color :I'd like to to stay mostly the same. If possible darken around his airship and pocket watch. Also maybe add few whiter clouds to his body?
    Face: eye color- I want to say their the color blue of his feathers? // eyebrows- Quizzical //expression- Open Smile // I don't remember what nose he has
    Mane: Romeo Bangs / Native Dreams braid for the rest.// Same general color idea maybe lightened abit like he's been in the sun alot/ //Same color feathers please
    Tail: Warrior's braid// Same thing as the mane for the color please
    Hooves/Fetlocks: Long fetlocks please
    Reference Image(s):

-- Physical Breed Traits --
    Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - n/a
    Wings: n/a
    Fins: n/a
    Scales: n/a
    Pelt: Animal n/a
    Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: CC I'd like him to have whatever you think a gentleman traveler might collect on his trips around the lands. Colors: CC but no bright neon colors or pinks please.// If possible I'd like him to have the non winged dragon from the giant Critters dpme ot blues purples and greens { See ref pic just switch yellow under belly for a green that goes well?)
    Posslbe Edits: A victorian Ascot Tie in the bow style. (see refs) in a nice dark color? Whatever you think looks best // A sort miniature bowler style top hat sorta sitting between his ears or foward a bit? A nice shade of gray with a black riibbon // A closed silver antque pocket watch drapped out of the side of his necktie. A calligraphy style "S" on the front. {see Refs please. Any of the three on the top line. thats sorta style)
    Reference Image(s) for Items: dragon Ref Ascot Tie Bow Bowler Top hat Calligraphy S

• Edited CC
    Saint Vis
    My soquili wants the FULL spa treatment.

[b]Entry Line[/b]:
    [*] Saint Vis || Regular/Cerynei

Quote:
    Username of owner(s): Saint Vis
    Image of Soquili: User Image
    Link to Uncert: Here!

Edit Category: Edited
    Soquili Species: Regular (Dog-Tailed Soq)/Cerynei
    WIP Needed? Please ; u;?

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: Mithra is a stark white with Greyed Socks. His adult image is a bit different than his foal. I find his blue is too intense in his adult form. Could I have the colour be closer to his mother but brighter like his foal? I find he actually glows and the idea is that Mithra's body is so bright it is seen in the dark. If you could, I would love him to have a fluffy chest, not overly fluffy. If it helps any Monfulta's OC-Form is a Malamute/Shiloh Shepherd/Groenendael mix.
    Face: I would love it if the grey in his body was more blue. Like this hex: #3d3f44. For his face I would like the gradient to be less intense, like his face has aged a bit. I would love it if he kept his fluffiness biggrin . I would prefer if he had Cerynei ears instead. Also, his eyes to be glowy still.
    Mane: I want him to have a mane, he had one as a foal! Like as if he's been tired of having it cut down to his fur. I would love it if it resembled his dad's hair style-choice and maintain the long braid that he still has. If you want to move the position of the braid, feel free! I would like to ask if it was a little longer than his dad's as Mithra is fluffier than Monfulta. I would like the mane to be more wavy, it doesn't need a super pronounced wave but have little flicks here and there like his fur texture in his original form looks.
    Tail: His tail is longer than his father's, I would like it to be more resembled to his father's in how it looks. I would also like to keep its almost wavy fur texture? He is half Cerynei but his tail is a dog tail! Please do not make his tail lifted up, I would like it to stay long and down-ward. Maybe more fluffy biggrin ?
    Hooves/Fetlocks: I would love his gradient to be more sharper, like his foal form I would like it if near the end of his fetlock it got much darker and not as washed out grey? Also he has custom fetlocks, I would like it if the fluff started up his leg and not just at the end of his leg, and maintain the 'wavy' like his fur is.
    Reference Image(s): Mother | Father (Father's Uncert)

Other Notes: Cerynei Ears. (Please note: I don't want the templated unedit fluff, I would like it to be edited).

Trading Post Items:
    Reference Image(s) for Items:
    • Give him a few Earpiercings biggrin ? Mithra's a bit edgy hehe. Esp an Industrial in his showing ear.
    • I would LOVE it if Pan (his familiar) could be critter'd in. Pan is actually a cat, who isn't very big. He was my husband and I's cat. We had to put him down when he was only 8 months old but we had him for 6 of those months. (He was a tuxedo cat with one arm fully white. Like as if he roughly put his tux coat on and missed a sleeve in a rush.) Perhaps he could be nestled on his back or playing with his tail or something? Pan was playful and very cuddly. Pan the Cat References: Last Photo of Pan (showing his good side!), Reference for Face, Showing his white leg, the leg was completely white up until his shoulder. Also sidenote: His eyes were very dark green. They weren't bright at all.

Unedited CC
    oo DeD
    Shave and a haircut, Two bits!!

Entry Line:
    [*] oo DeD || Kalona Halfbreed

Quote:
    Username of owner(s): oo DeD
    Image of Soquili: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Link to Uncert: Uncert

Edit Category: Unedited or Edited
    Soquili Species: Kalona Halfbreed
    WIP Needed? Sure! <3

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: As close of a replication of her current markings as possible. Black with a grey wing marking and grey Fayth markings that come from her Father. Scar markings would be great, if possible! She's pretty battle-worn at this point.
    Face: Grey eyebrows, lavender/pinking eyes. CC dark/peeved expression.
    Mane: If unedited, I'd love something more windswept and wild-feeling. Maybe the Wild (w/o accessories) template from the Mer Mare, if possible, with small braids worked into it and any other CC. Same color as the original, black with grey stripes. If edited, something shorted than what she has currently. Windswept and warrior-esque.
    Tail: The same Devil Tail 2
    Hooves/Fetlocks: Same fetlocks that fade to grey, same pink/purple Kalona hooves.
    Reference Image(s): N/A

Horn(s): If unedited, would it be possible to use the Male template for the ram horns? If not, the same horns are fine. If edited, I'd like to have her horns grow longer, still curved like ram horn but larger and coming down and forwards along her jawline, if that makes sense. Same colors as the original.

Trading Post Items: A lot of CC here, for both unedited and edited! Again, she's pretty battle-worn at this point, so any accessories to fit that would be great. No held weaponry though, please.
    Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:32 pm
    CC'ing the following people last minute~

Revel1984

Artymus

Kesmi

elfstar89
    Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Signature Look 250