Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:48 pm
It's been almost a week since I last logged onto Gaia and figured they would've had the other half of the Valentine event up... but nope. Still not up.

I can understand maybe a slight delay because of IRL events but... this long of a delay? They might as well just forget about doing the story part for Valentine's and just make it be a St. Patrick's Day one at this rate.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:34 am
I have, for the most part just stopped doing events these past few years.

Daily things, check my pms, check the guild's okay, be done.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:14 pm
wellwisher
I have, for the most part just stopped doing events these past few years.

Daily things, check my pms, check the guild's okay, be done.

I usually only do enough to complete the achievements or get the items I want. Otherwise, I don't really care about the events anymore.

Why Not is the only place I hang out in on Gaia anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:24 pm
And now they've decided to just release a portion of game until the rest is ready.

As expected, some people are having issues viewing the game with certain browsers and, as a result, unable to play what is available. rolleyes  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

TheLuckyOne149

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:57 am
I'm not too surprised, as it seems to have really not be the Site I first joined, but tihngs Change. I hope this helps answer your question. Take care of yourself!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:05 am
It's a rather large FAIL. xd  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:00 am
TheLuckyOne149
I'm not too surprised, as it seems to have really not be the Site I first joined, but tihngs Change. I hope this helps answer your question. Take care of yourself!

I'm not surprised either. An event being released late (or not even happening) is becoming a common thing now. It's just... the length of delay for the story portion of the event was getting ridiculous.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:03 am
Zphal

That it is.

It's so baffling. Like... you would think that they would have been working out kinks since the holiday event on how to quickly switch the formatting from one holiday to another for the story game. Especially since they indicated this was going to become a part of all future events.

Definitely ruins the hype around the story game when all we keep getting is malfunctioning, partially finished pieces.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:15 pm
Prof. Moonie
Zphal

That it is.

It's so baffling. Like... you would think that they would have been working out kinks since the holiday event on how to quickly switch the formatting from one holiday to another for the story game. Especially since they indicated this was going to become a part of all future events.

Definitely ruins the hype around the story game when all we keep getting is malfunctioning, partially finished pieces.

I appear to be one of the ones it's not working for. rofl At least using Safari.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:50 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal

That it is.

I appear to be one of the ones it's not working for. rofl At least using Safari.

From what I've seen others say, it only works with Firefox.

All other browsers only get a blank screen of the heart backgrounds.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:09 pm
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal

That it is.

That is indeed what I got. lol

Firefox is my second go-to browser though. I have it open currently for my work from home job. @0@  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:18 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal

That it is.

That is indeed what I got. lol

Firefox is my second go-to browser though. I have it open currently for my work from home job. @0@

xd  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Jackalope2
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:56 am
Ah, Gaia, still buggy and silly as ever...  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games