User ImageHealth: 100% |
Carrying: Nothing
With: Kasai
Song of the moment: Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- OST Black Blank blah-blah-blah
OOC: Course Complete!
kotoro17
Quote:
Quote:

Kasai seemed to understand his intentions, the race was all fun and games but they still had to work together and in his eyes, this was the best way to get through this race as fast as possible and show Spade that they could do well without his input, Once the redhead had easily scrambled up the wall with his help he jumped to grasp the others hand using the footholds to assist in scrambling up to the top and nodded at the other with a chuckle "Yeah before Spade blows a gasket" He agreed as he followed after the other.

He snatched the rope as Kasai swung to back to him and he cleared it stumbling a little on landing but he made it dry and unscathed as they ran across the hurdles now neck and neck as they finally raced to the finish; by the end of it the brunette was a little out of breath but he still had the energy to spare and accepted the others high five as he swiped some sweat from his forehead with a smile "I think we made excellent time" He said his green eyes watching a screaming Ikki make it to the finish line not long after than before collapsing to the floor clearly exhausted; it was pretty amazing the things people could do for love.

"Haha, he probably still will, I mean he clearly doesn't see is as trainees to be turned into adult agents...just a bunch of children, and if that's what he thinks we may as well act the part no?" He suggested with a smirk as he ruffled the other's hair at his imitation.

Cyrus flicked his eyes to the new intruder to this course, she had vibrant orange hair and green eyes and practically dumped her partner for Keito...he had no idea who she was but she seemed eager for sure, poor Asako was rightfully very upset at being abandoned but stuck with her new partner. "Hey do you know who that girl is?" He asked curiously.

Before he could get an answer there was the sound of the tired popping as Mika used her powers to help Massaki do the last of the race and he looked exhausted and was wheezing heavily in a way that wasn't healthy "Christ, what are they doing making an asthmatic kid run a course like this? They did physicals on us the other day they KNEW about his condition" He muttered with a frown; he couldn't say he approved of Asako or Eris running it either but Eris had been carried the rest of the way by Ikki, and Asako while delicate seemed to be doing alright with ehr partner but was lagging behind the others had been left to suffer.

"He's right it looks like he's having a serious asthma attack...he shouldn't have run the course at all" Cyrus spoke up as he crossed his arms over his chest as Mika tended to the poor kid as he took a big huff of his inhaler.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:12 am
S A W A M U R A ≛ S A Y U
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Ears rung. Pupils shrunk. Body seized. There was no time to stare in disbelief as Keito disappeared into thin air. Back arched as a long arm restrained her from behind. Sayu felt an explosion erupt in her chest, sending napalm through her veins as the Mage forcefully took her by the jaw. His eyes didn't waver as he looked down at her. Speaking his answer to her question with malevolence. "Like a nightmare. . . you can't escape." His quiet words and tightened grip sent chills down her spine. Knees knocked together as she shook, but it wasn't fear that had her so petrified. It was excitement! The craving for a new addiction; Pandemonium. Spade's barking caused Keito to release her. Head falling forward, Sayu held her chin where his hand had just been. Relishing the feeling of helplessness as he overtook her with that magic, it made those ruby red lips part in another crazed smile. "Hehe," a fluttery giggle came from the girl as her eyes cut to the side of her head, watching the Mage as he apologized to the Agent. He was a wolf in sheep's clothing.

"Mi~a~mo~to," the red head sang his name, taking a step towards him with every syllable as she raised her arms menacingly. In one swoop she pounced, grabbing hold of his arm and squeezing it tightly against her chest. Wiggling like an entity made of jello, she shimmied against him like some kind of groupie. Looking up with her harlequin smile and manic stare, she tugged on his earlobe. "Give me a ride to the start. I wanna, I wanna, Spade just said not on the obstacles riiiiight?" she was a little sphinx, bargaining to get what she wanted and being as sly as a cat about it. And he obliged, for sinister reasons. The rift from where they stood to the start was short for Keito, but for someone moving through space with magic for the first time?

"Blaaaaaaaagh," the moment they appeared at the start, Sayu doubled over and hurled. Wiping the vomit from the side of her mouth, there was still a smile on her face as she looked up at Keito. He wasn't going to scare her away. Nightmares were like a playground to her. Being scared was exhilarating and she wanted to see just how far he could push her. Hugging herself, she twirled on one foot with glee. she laughed, happy to experience such an insane free fall. No rollercoaster, jet ride or inertia test could compare and she ******** loved it so much it made her cackle with pure joy. "You're going to be a fun one," she hummed happily, stepping up to wrap her arms around his waist, hugging him close and nuzzling her cheek into his chest. "Let's finish this crap!" she spat, grabbing hold of his arm once again to get him running onto the course with her. "You're not tired, are you?" she asked, trying to provoke a streak of competitiveness as she danced across the stumps and logs again. But this time, there was a spring to her step that wasn't there before.

V E S S E L ☣ C H A O S

Pet Me Now

Sylamb
Captain

Devoted Hunter

4,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Sylamb
Captain

Devoted Hunter

4,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:09 am
H A R U N O ✵ M I K A

User Image

M A G E ✵ S P A R K

"N-no..." Masaaki's answer took the breath from her own lungs as she looked at him helplessly sitting in the pool of water. All she wanted to do was hold him, stroke his hair and tell him he didn't have to keep going. But, she couldn't cross that threshold as a soldier during a training exercise. Mika's mind went into a panic. Scattered into what type of role she needed to be in this moment. As she desperately tried to think of a way to make this easier on him, she knew she couldn't. Mika had always been a soloist. Tobias and Eris were the closest people she had prior to the transfer. But, they were always on the receiving end of her vivacity, not the same team. The first time Eris stood next to Mika on the field was just the other week during the Empyrean encounter. "I...I want to...I want to try." Masaaki's voice rasped and quivered as he stood shaking, but was still determined to continue. It pained Haruno to see him like this and wanted to call it quits for now. It was hard not to stop him. Moving almost mechanically, she nodded her head in support to his decision.

Mika explained her tactic of getting through the tire squeeze to Masaaki, hoping to give him more time to catch his breath. For some reason, her words lacked their typical confidence and after speaking, she couldn't remember what she said. The midnight beauty's fearless aura had a crack in it. She was scared for Masaaki. But, the girl didn't realize it herself. As she went through the tire squeeze like she had a hundred times before, she felt the weight for the first time since she was a child. On the other side she nervously stiffened her postured, waiting for that crown of plumette violet to follow. Long fingers emerged followed by his damped locks and narrow shoulders. But that was where he stopped. Masaaki's arms had no strength left in them. The weight of the tires crushed his inflamed lungs.
"Masaaki, get your arms back underneath you," Mika's voice was unsteady as she rushed over, trying to grab the tires and lift up on them. However, her arm span couldn't compare to Ikki's. She could barely grab one large tire to alleviate the pressure. Dark eyes looking down to see if it was helping, Mika was mortified to see Masaaki's body desperately thrashing like he had lost all orientation of where he was. "G-go forward," her voice cracked as her heart raced, resisting to use any form of magic to help him until his fruitless gasps for air ripped into her ear drums.

Mika couldn't stop her body's natural reaction. Thunder rumbled as sparks flew, not just shredding the tires but completely obliterating them to smoking heaps. The smell of burning rubber would sting nostrils and as the smoke cleared, Mage Spark would be on her knees with Masaaki's torso propped up on her lap. Hand over his, she kept him from dropping the inhaler as he fumbled it out of his pocket. Other hand went over his chest, feeling his strained lungs finally filling with the air they so desperately needed. Clothes tattered from the electricity, her palm partly rested on his bare skin. She could feel the turmoil and her mana reached out to it. Masaaki would feel a soothing tingle running through the nerves in his chest, calming the inflammation.
"Its okay. Its okay," she whispered back to him as he apologized. And as she looked down at him in her lap, she saw several droplets of water stain his shirt. That's when she noticed her body trembling with fear as his did with exhaustion and realized the fresh stain on his shirt came from the tears in her eyes not the sweat from her brow.

kotaro17
<3

Pet Me Now
Blew up your tires, b***h.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:32 pm
M i a m o t o _ _ K e i t o

☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷

User Image

"Mi~a~mo~to." Keito looked over his shoulder. Stepping back in surprise as she grabbed his arm. He felt his cheeks heat up. She hugged onto him without restraint or modesty. "H-Hm?" he stammered, adam's apple bobbing as he swallowed his sinful thoughts. This was unexpected. He assumed she'd be mad at him. Scamper back to her partner after be taunted. But she was all over him instead. Hypnotized by her fanatic gaze and brilliant smile, she tugged on his earlobe. All his attention was hers and he listened to her request. "Heh," an ominous grin crossed his expression. Was she a masochist? He wanted to test the thought. Arm breaking free of her hold, it came about her waist to quarter spin her around to a dead stop. Back slamming into his chest. Waist against his pelvis. He cradled her with both arms. Neck craned down so his lips brushed against her ear. "Hold tightly. . . and take a deep breath," he instructed her with dismal undertones. Sayu's hands gripped his forearms tightly. She seemed to wiggle with excitement. And he took her.

The pair disappeared with a dull pop as before. In the same second they'd appear at the beginning of the course. . . but it wouldn't feel like a split second travel to the pair. The world around them went dark. Shadows and storms swallowed them whole. It was burning, then freezing. Sayu would have no orientation of up or down, because there was none. No ground under her feet. No sky above her head. Her ears would ring as winds howled around her, further obscuring the world they traveled. She would not be able to hear the sounds of her own screams, cries or suicidal laughter. Gravity sent her innards flipping, light attacked her pupils, air popped her eardrums to announce they'd travel back to their world. Keito released her from his hold only to let her stumble forward and upchuck her lunch. "Heh," it amused him to see her body react to the transport. To him, the journey was more comforting than a bus ride. It hadn't been at first. . .

Confident Sayu would be done in, Keito took all but two steps before her harlequin expression caught him. Jaw dropped ever-so slightly in genuine surprise. Hands in his pocket he looked after the hellion as she danced zestfully. Her smile was a glint in his eyes. She laughed and praised the feeling his intense nightmare wrought. Accolading his existence with twisted tenderness and affection. "You're going to be a fun one." "And you, an absurd one." He chimed back at her. Arm taken once more, he ran along to her lead. "Let's finish this crap!" Keito looked over his shoulder. Gauging Spade's look, the man did not care what they did. Kyrie on the other hand was enthralled. "You're not tired, are you?"Sayu was light on her feet. Agile, graceful and passionate about the way she moved. It was as if she were dancing. Keito kept up. Feet kept low making sharply precise movements to their next step. His entire body fell in suit. "You'll give before I do," he told her as fact. Capering around her in a manner demanding true balance only to show off. He taunted, but also to take lead.

The new pair continued their number through the obstacles. Remaining side by side while one overcame the other with a crafty movement. All the while, commenting back and forth. Getting to know one another's personality rather than history. Keito had forgotten they were in training until he crossed the rope swing. The familiar sounds of Mika's magic filled the air. Hand on Sayu's shoulder. Other gripping her wrist. Reaction took hold. Back turned against the black smoke, Keito protected the ginger zealot. Then ripped through space before the molten rubber reached them. Reappearing next to Kasai and Cyrus. They'd feel the disorientation of air pressure change with a pop in the drums. Sayu released, Keito's eyes searched the clearing smoke. The obstacle decimated. Masaaki in Mika's arms. A heartwarming expression of worry and love on the midnight beauty's face. Yet. . . it was the atomic tangerine prancing in front of him taking center stage. "Holy s**t! Did you see that? It was like crackle-crackle zha-BOOM!" Extravagant motions and sound effects were made describing the explosion. Giant emerald eyes sparkled and smile glistened with psychotic intentions. Batshit crazy. Keito liked it.

M a g e _ _ S k i p

Pet Me Now
Vice Captain

Pet Me Now
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:33 pm
G a s a i _ _ A c e

User Image

Jaeger and Hana made excellent time. Hana, a problematic Mage early in life, overcame his tantrums. Trained as a battlemage. Had gone out in the field. It showed in the way he ran. "Kasai! I'll boost you!" Jaegar wasn't a stranger to running over obstacles. Archery was listed in his skill set. He didn't have the intuition of a hunter. Gentle natured. Maybe a marksman with targets and tricks. "Hey! Cyrus, c'mon." Their competitive streak didn't overshadow their ability to work together. They were the best pair at the start. Until Spade heard giggling. They weren't taking it seriously. Less energy chit-chatting would improve their time. Lousy boys. He'd expect that out of the girls. Kyrie on the other cheered."Woo! Way to go boys! You definitely set a tough time to beat. I think you're pretty evenly matched. But who do you think is faster, stronger?" She took notes from their run while asking the question.

"Sawamura! Double-back to your partner! Run as a team!" Spade hated the weapon dealer's daughter. Spoiled brat. Her presence here was a favor. Sounded like mafia. Head jutted to his shoulder. Neck cracked in aggravation. Partners were swapped at a whim. Kyrie wanted it to slide and so it did. Another variable to her experiment. But, the new pair broke the rules. "Miamoto! Back to the start of the entire course. I said no magic on the obstacles!" Ace would make them run the course until they puked, and then make them run it again. . . "That was totally uncharacteristic of Keito! He's never used his magic in front of any civilians. He even has a hard time during training exercises. I've only seen him use it to run away or avoid situations. This was provoked. Interesting~" With the two back at the start Spade could see how they complimented one another's finesse, but. . . they were dancing around like fairies.

Kabuto and Saito. . . there were no words. "Kyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaah! For my lovely lady! " Seemed as if Spade's barking had struck a nerve. He moved as if Saito's life deepened on it. In his years of instruction. . . He'd never seen such a thing. "This is the last stretch, do your best" Lips snarled at the tenderness the pair showed on the field. Inappropriate. Complete distraction. Emotions on a sleeve were fragile. "Kyaaa~ How cute! He runs so hard for her. I think they'll get really far in their bond if we..." Kyrie squee'd, proud to see the couple working hard together. When Ikki collapsed she went over with water to check on Ikki's vitals. He'd survive, but she'd stay by his side for caution.

Ginma and Haruno. Veins throbbed as blood pressure rose. Another cigarette lit. Slow. Weak. Out of all recruits, Ginma was the one Spade had a target painted on. It took years of training to mold Mika into the battlemage she is. "Left hand to the purple. Right foot on the orange. Keep your left foot planted and don't rise up onto your toe." Now she held herself back, catering to the weakest link on their list. Spade bet he quit. "I...I want to...I want to try." Determined until the end. It was hard to watch as Miamoto and Sawamura weren't far from lapping them the second time. The boy was in bad condition. Glancing at Kyrie, he knew she saw it. Why wasn't she telling him to stop?

"HEY OLD MAN, how bout you send in some help huh? Or what about you?" Kasai yelled over at the agents. Eyes narrowed in annoyance. These children were instructed to call him Spade. He would blatantly ignore the boy's question even though it was on his mind as well. "Hana Kasai! Run five laps. You were to address me as Spade. The childish babbling coming out of that piehole of yours will not be tolerated in this facility." The agent yelled at the kid, but paid close attention to the Doctor out of the corner of his eye. 'Why aren't you moving?' Spade was lost in Kyrie's inaction. He'd take it then. He may not like the kid, but killing him wasn't an experiment. Pant leg was tugged back as he made the first move to help. Kyrie whispered for him to wait.

Spade waited.
. . .
Spade lost his tire squeeze.

Kettle top blew. "Haruno Mika!" Spade's anger roared louder than thunder. Feet stomped against the earth. Emotions dictating the use of magic! The battlemage hadn't slipped up since the age of twelve. "Unchain the tire. Use your legs as leverage. Roll it off him. Simple. Logical. What are you thinking using your magic to destroy my course!?" Teeth snapped. Words snarled. Arm disregarded pain as it shot out of the sling grabbing the girl by the shirt collar. Face to face, he saw her tears. Rampage paused unsure the last time he saw the little spark cry. Age ten? Eleven? Not a drop.

Kyrie came to the rescue.
Spade let go.

"Calm down, calm down! This is all a part of the experiment. As partners we all needed to experience the other's physical limitations. Masaaki sweetie, you're okay, right?" smile on her face, Kyrie pushed up her glasses which had special lenses linked to her blood hound. She was able to see the mana around Masaaki's chest and where Mika's hand was. It wasn't only thanks to his inhaler he was breathing. "We'll run the course once a day either before or after training. It might be with your partner, on your own, with magic, without magic, but by the end of our internship everyone will be able to make it to the end." Kyrie was highly optimistic about it while Spade had doubts.

"Now, now! We're splitting up. After your physicals and various tests, we decided on two groups. I'll be taking a group for lab training. Spade will keep a group for field training. Lab group is Saito, Ginma, Hanzaki, Miamoto, (etc.)" she didn't waste any time. Kyrie was excited to get them into the lab, especially the Mages. She had gone through a lot of trouble to get approval for mages accessing archives and research. "Field group is Haruno, Kabuto, Hana, Jaeger, Sawamura (etc.)" she called off more than the familiar names to remain on the field. "So, let's all take a break for water, snacks and meet up at our designated areas in ten minutes. Any questions?" Kyrie asked, gathering up her notes and shifting her binder under her PDA.

User Image

Sylamb

Sherbert_Lullaby
Any questions directed at Kyrie should be DM'ed to Sherby on discord for answers included in your next post.

kotaro17

Jade Rotaski

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:13 am
V E S S E L
═══════════════════════ ☀ ═══════════════════════
I K K I

User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

HOT DIGGITY DOG! Eri-chan gave Ikki that premium fuel to really rev his engine and get him to the end of the finish line. Chest heavin' and ho'in, Ikki chilled in Eri's lap as she played with his hair. The blond was surely passed out, but there was a stupid grin on his face. His subconcious totally heard his little lady's thanks as she looked after him. After a few breaths, Ikki woke up. His eyes shot open intensely, making eye contact with Eris immediately. He looked stern, like he was still in fight mode. But as he felt her gentle touch on his forehead as she played with his hair, he melted. "Ahhhh...." like a cool breeze on a hot summer's day, Eri's attention and love was so refreshing. Then he rolled over in her lap, flipped like a pancake. Face between her thighs she'd be able to feel his grinnin' cheeks. "Anyt-ing-fo-my-eri-chan," he said, voice muffled by her yummy thighs. His breath would tickle through her pants, hopefully getting a giggle and blush out of his little lady.

Ikki didn't pay attention to any of the other couples. He's was content with keepin' his eyes on Eris. He didn't know who finished and who hadn't until there was an explosion. Hopping up on all fours, he sat in front of Eris protectively.
"Woof!" he barked at the loud noise before knowing what it was- HOLY CRAP IT WAS... IT WAS. "Masaa-man!" Ikki stammered, getting to his feet. Knowing Eri-chan would tail behind, Ikki ran over to his buddy who was propped up and being treated by Mika. "Yo, broh! Are you o-" he was cut off by Spade's actions. Grabbing Mika's shirt like he was going to strike her. Ikki froze, not sure what to do in the moment. It was only a bunch of tires! Why was Spade so mad? "You okay, broh?" Ikki asked, offering a hand to help Masaaki up as Mika was getting reemed by Spade. When Kyrie came over to interject, Spade let Mika go.

Ikki kept his trap shut while Kyrie spoke. Ikki tried to not look at Mika. Man, was she crying? What the heck happend while he was in thighland? But then she said they were splitting up.
"W-What!? TWO GROUPS!? Eri-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan," Ikki whined, getting down on his knees and hugging Eris around the waist. "Nooooooo~ I'll miss you so much!" he cried dramatically, rubbing his face back and forth, back and forth across her tummy as he hugged her tight. "I need kisses to tide me over until trainings done," Ikki planted his chin on her stomach, looking up at her with obnoxiously puckered lips, making little kissy noises. He totally looked like a fish and he was swimming up river to get his kisses! "Mwha, Mwha, Mwha, Mwha!" If she'd let him, he'd kiss her for the next ten minutes. SCREW THE SNACKS AND WATER. IKKI RAN ON THIGHS AND KISSES NOW.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Jade Rotaski

Sherbert Lullaby

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:56 pm
User Image

User Image
HP: 100%
Talking to: Ikki
Outfit: UDA training outfit
SONG OF THE MOMENT: Persona 5 Strikers: OST - Daredevil
OOC:
Sherbert Lullaby
Quote:
Quote:

Eris had never much cared for Spade or what he thought of her; he'd always seen her as soft, weak, too emotionally fragile, too physically unfit. Compared to Mika, who was practically his star pupil and protege, Eris was disregarded as unwilling to fight and participate in trials until now. The agent made his disgust of the couples open affection clear but in her opinion, the man didn't know a single thing about love or affection, he only saw it as a weakness, something to make them falter and slow them down.

The small Mage didn't believe that though; so far love be it platonic or otherwise had done nothing but make her stronger.

She let Ikki rest as Kyrie also checked on him to make sure he was okay but it wasn't long until Ikki was awake again seemingly beginning to recover from his mad dash across the finish line, and he was clearly fine enough to roll his face into her thighs and grin like the idiot he was "Next time try not to overdo it so much and pass out when you finish hmm?" She commented lightly with a soft chuckle her tone teasing as she continued to pet his hair.

Eris jumped at the sound of tires exploding all at the same time and turned to see what was going on; as Ikki got up her content expression turned to one of serious concern as Mika popped the tires that were crushing Maasaki, the poor guy was struggling to breathe and puffing on his inhaler; despite his attempts to get through the course, it had clearly been too much for him/. Spade of course blew his gasket telling her to be logical and grabbing her by the collar and Mika...

She was crying.

Eris had never seen Mika cry, not once not when she broke a bone or received those burns on the beach, she'd always been tough as nails when it came to her own pain, but here she was unable to quell her upset at seeing Massaki in pain, it was enough to even make Spade stop his admonishment of her for blowing up the tires halfway through as he let her go and Kyrie intervenes. Eris could hear a couple of the others, specifically Kasai and Cyrus arguing how he should never have run at all as they were given a full medical the other day and should have known his asthma made it nigh impossible to complete.

Eris followed Ikki and she could sense Mika was using pulses of her power to keep the others breathing steady and his heart beating as Ikki helped Massaki up off the floor Eris simply reached over and took a hold of Mika's hand giving it a gentle but firm squeeze as she looked up at the electric mage; a silent gesture that if she wanted to talk in private they could later when they had downtime.

With her message conveyed (and a packet of tissues slipped into Mika's hand) Eris turned her attention to Kyrie who said they'd run the course each day and try to improve so they could all make it to the end, she seriously doubted Maasaki's health would allow him to but she didn't voice her opinions openly and frowned a little as the blonde scientist then suggested they split into two groups one group for lab training and the other for field training, unsurprisingly those who were not physically strong were chosen for lab training herself included.

Ikki of course was being a little dramatic about being split up...not that she minded it was cute "It'll only be for a few hours, don't be so dramatic" She said with a slight roll of her eyes as she pets his head as he buried his face in her stomach before demanding kisses to 'tide him over' "Dont forget to eat and drink too you need to stay strong and healthy" the pale-haired mage said with a soft giggle at his kissy faces before relenting to being peppered with affection and kisses for the next few minutes before they'd be separated into their respective groups.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:55 am
S A W A M U R A ≛ S A Y U

User Image

"You'll give before I do." Her new Mage kept up, rose to the occasional and challenged her back. Ooooooh, Sayu got goosebumps! They ran up and down her body as Keito stepped nimbly this way and that. She wasn't about to let him take the lead. Toes dug, elbows scraped and knees bruised as she rushed along to remain at his side- falling back and forth as leader. All the while laughing and making fun remarks. He beat her to the rope swing this time, but he went fast, swinging the rope back as quickly as he had crossed. Oblivious to what was going on, Sayu was taken hold of once she crossed the gap. Eyes wide, she looked around Keito's body to see a fireworks display obliterate the tire squeeze before being plunged into the abyssal dimension. Coming out the other side, she didn't feel as sick as before, but still... "Hyuuuuk," she dry heaved, having nothing else to throw up after the teleport. Once she figured out where she was, she saw the smoke clear where the explosion had been. "Holy s**t! Did you see that? It was like crackle-crackle zha-BOOM!" Arms flailing and waving in the air, Sayu pranced on her tippy toes re-enacting the explosion with sound effects and obnoxious facial expressions. She made the explosion out to be much bigger than it was.

"Oooh, I wanna blow something up too! Do ya got any spells for that?" Sayu asked, skipping back over to Keito. She pressed her shoulder against him, pointing at him to speak in hope he did have something else up his sleeve. Sayu's large doe eyes got distracted as Spade stormed onto the field, yelling at Haruno Mika. *Whiiiiistle.* Arm behind her head, Sayu let out a low whistle as the girl was apprehended by Spade and practically called stupid for not dismantling the tires instead of blowing them up. Sayu wasn't really interested in the drama, so she turned to Cyrus and Kasai who were nearby. "Hey, you're the mage of your pair, right? What's your magic power?" she asked Kasai non-chalantly before the doctor lady made an announcement. Her white lab coat really gave Sayu the heebie-jeebies. "Wha!? Miamoto is part of the lab group, but look at this bod!" Sayu grabbed the bottom of his shirt, raising it to reveal a very nicely toned six pack. Licking the palm of her hand, she slapped his abdomen. "Eee Hehe! Its rock hard!" she pulled back her hands, cupping her face and giggly with glee. She liked the way he was built and the clapping sound of her hand reddening his skin made her squirm with excitement. "I'm def sticking with you! Whaddya say? Partner?" she asked, spitting in her palm and sticking her hand out for a shake to seal their pact as partners before getting split up for the rest of the day.

V E S S E L ☣ C H A O S

Pet Me Now

Sylamb
Captain

Devoted Hunter

4,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Pet Me Now
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:33 am
M i a m o t o _ _ K e i t o

User Image

Another inquiry about his magic. Shoulder to shoulder. Sayu paused for less than a second waiting for an answer. "Heh." Keito smirked, bringing his hand up to hide the devilish grin as well as turn his cheek away from her. Emerald doe eyes sparkled at his reaction until Spade stormed onto the course. Sayu's low whistle summed up Keito's thoughts. Little Miss Perfect was verbally thrashed. He couldn't recall Spade ever raising his voice in anger towards Mika like this. Looking around, everyone who knew Haruno seemed to have the same thought on their mind. Tears. Not even broken bones and lost comrades had shaken her composure. A frown crossed Keito's lips. This wasn't good. The strongest of the Mages was turning soft. Mika was their heavy hitter. None of her abilities carried an ounce of defensive tactic. She was all attack and offense. How was Masaaki to keep up without the Ichor? Folding his arms, Keito indulged his own thoughts until Kyrie announced the group split.

"Wha!? Miamoto is part of the lab group, but look at this bod!" A swift clap stung his skin. "Itai." Keito winced. There was power behind her swing. The wet of Sayu's palm made it red. Her reaction plucked at his heart strings. Animated, jovial, and playful. He was surprised to find himself attracted to it. With her hand extended, lathered in saliva, the girl announced her decision to stick with Keito. His sheepish nature dictated he politely take her moistened palm, but she baited the wolf in him. Taking her wrist, he pushed her offer aside. Nose inches from nose, his sinister eyes reflected hers. "That's not how partners swap spit." He scolded her. Breath hot on her face. Tension evident, but he wouldn't let the gap close. Letting go of her wrist, he started towards the lab. "Good luck with your training, Sayu." He spoke with a curl to his lips, snuggling back into his sheep's clothing. He gave her nothing more to go on. Leaving the atomic tangerine to tango with her own sporadic and fickle decision making. After Asako and Miyuki's lack of commitment, Keito wasn't going to jump at the next chance for someone to be irresolute. His disposition to her pact was left a mystery. Waving his hand in parting, he disappeared to the next segment of training.

M a g e _ _ S k i p

Sylamb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:27 pm
Jade Rotaski

User Image

Shaking his head as they watched Keito and Sayu, "Um...I think she got shipped over here when I did. Not sure of her name though, since I was 'quarantined' the first couple days when I got here." He only knew of Mika and Eris for certain, mage spark only because he'd encountered her on missions before and Eris he'd heard about when he transferred here. He hadn't known a lot more about the vessels or mages here before he got sent here. The tires popping, loud as he'd said the remark before, making him jump out of his skin.

Frowning, "Why? This place never needs a reason other then for the sake of experimentation. We're their guinea pigs...or in Spade's case maybe he'd like the kid to have an attack and quit or something." Rolling his eyes when he heard Spade telling him to run five laps after Kasai shouted at him about Masaaki. "Tch, whatever old man," just to add to the childishness that he hated, Kasai stuck his tongue out, middle finger flipped at him as he began his laps. Pausing only as Sayu halted him. Raising an eyebrow, watching her warily, "Yea I am."

Sending a look to Cyrus at Sayu's question, before looking back at her. "Why do you ask? Afraid you picked the wrong partner and want to see who has a better ability?" Smirking, speaking just a little tauntingly. Looking at Spade, Kasai debated a moment before he flicked a small fireball...very small at Spade's behind. "I'm already running laps...so...might as well add the fire to the fuel." Yes, he did say that in reverse, since he was the fire in this case.

Smirking as he looked to Cyrus, "Just a little...er revenge for the 'childish' remark." Explaining why he decided to flick the bit of flame at the man. Hesitating again now that Kyrie spoke, he wondered if he still had to do laps, or if he ought to wait as she explained groups were being split up. Rolling his eyes, hearing Kyrie's remark to Masaaki before about everyone being able to run the course eventually. "As if ya'll didn't already learn better with this demonstration." Muttering under his breath, it'd be murder trying to push the kid to do this again.

Turning to Cyrus, fist bumping him, "Heyyy, looks like we're both part of the field group. The others will eat our dust." Smirking, they'd give them a run for their money. Leaning in closer to add, "And we get to continue trying to give Spade an ulcer." He wanted to treat them like kids, well Kasai would gladly act like one to irritate the man.  

kotaro17
Crew

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100

kotaro17
Crew

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:17 am
Sylamb
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

User Image

User Image

tab WHERE: xxx tab tab FEELING: xxx tab tab WITH: xxx tab tab MENTIONS: xxx tab

• tab tab 🎮 Smokey air, the smell of burning rubber, Masaaki coughed, wheezed, hand steadied with Mika's help as he fumbled for his inhaler. Upper half of his body reclined against her lap. The warmth of her hand on his, pumping the inhaler medication into his mouth, to his lungs. He'd gotten out of that blast mostly unscathed, his clothes were worse for wear, but given the connection he and Mika had, her sparks didn't harm him. Eyes pressed shut until he could reorient himself, having seen spots before with the lack of oxygen. Inhaling again, the strain in his lungs began to ease. Feeling Mika's hand on his chest, that tingling sensation running through him. Similar to goosebumps, but, nicer, more calming so to speak.

tab tab 🎮 Ears still ringing a bit from the blast, he hadn't even heard Spade when he'd barked out at Mika. The tightness in his chest lessening, the vice grip he'd felt before, gone. Blinking open when he felt the wetness against his skin. Warm droplets, the world spinning a moment before his vision realigned. Mika in his sights, the tears in her eyes shocked him. Still trembling a little, from the nerves of everything still, Masaaki lifted one hand up. Gently, fingers brushing the tears from her face, before his hand rested against her cheek. "Mika," voice a little hoarse, recovering from the stress before. Drawing in a deep breath, Masaaki surprised, though as his mind caught up, he realized, Mika was doing something...had done something to help, wasn't she? He couldn't describe it exactly, but he felt it, she had helped his lungs to alleviate them quicker.

tab tab 🎮 At Spade's tirade, when he grabbed Mika, Masaaki glared up at him from his spot on her lap. The very definition of that phrasing 'if looks could kill,' with the flash of fury behind Masaaki's eyes at the agent when he'd accosted Mika. The scientist pulling him back from whatever he'd been yelling at them before. His head swimming as Kyrie spoke again, to him this time 'okay' she had asked. This scientist must be a bit nuts, what a question. He was alive, but okay was a different story. As far as running the course ever again, Masaaki, no matter how stubborn or determined, he wasn't sure that would happen again. As it stood, he might be having some PTSD from this incident. Giving a simple shake of his head, in lieu of words, his voice still a bit rough and hoarse.

tab tab 🎮 Reluctantly sitting up, Masaaki moved slowly, sitting with Mika still on the ground a moment. Hand against her cheek again, he leaned his forehead against hers, fingers gently brushing her hair back as he rested like that a moment. He didn't care the others were around them or watching. Speaking quietly, "Thank you Mika, I'm sorry I shouldn't have worried you like that." He shouldn't have pushed, no matter how determined, he'd been asking for something bad to happen given his physical limitations. Wincing a little when Ikki came over to help pull him up to his feet. Hanging onto his friend a moment as he steadied himself. "Thanks man," patting Ikki as he stood by hearing the announcement of them separating into groups.

tab tab 🎮 Eyes flicking over to Mika, conflicted over the fact they couldn't stick together. Part of him glad to get away from this whole obstacle course, but not wanting to leave Mika either. With ten minutes given as a break, Masaaki murmured, "I need a change of clothes..." Led to a locker area to change, before coming back to sit down for a bit to have some water and a snack. Being examined too after the episode out on the course with his asthma.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:39 pm
H A R U N O ✵ M I K A

User Image

M A G E ✵ S P A R K

Bottom lip was sucked in as Masaaki's hoarse voice battled to be heard. She bit down in frustration, trying to keep herself from sobbing. Tears blurred her vision as her jaw tensed, locking her conflicting emotions of fear and anger deep inside so they couldn't cry out. Mika was holding on by a thread, regret and worry about to boil over but then the gentle touch of her sugarplum's fingertips brush against her cheeks. Long lashes fell, forcing the large pools of tears to downpour. With Masaaki's hand upon her cheek, her tension began to ease. With a light sniffle, her features softened as her free hand went to brush Masaaki's locks away from his forehead. "Masaaki, I..." she started, but suddenly she was taken by the collar. Hoisted slightly by her shirt, Spade's fury was evident. Stone cold face was burning with rage and disappointment as he finished hollering at her for those illogical actions. Mika couldn't register what he was saying nor did she give a damn. The distance between Spade and Mika had been growing ever since Kyrie's experiment started taking off. He was losing his star pupil and most reliable battlemage. He must've seen it in her eyes. Her mind was wrapped around Ginma Masaaki.

Released from his hold, Mika felt her partner close in. Their crowns kissed causing a slight blush on Mika's cheeks which Masaaki's hand hid from everyone else's view. They hadn't been very open about their intimacy. Feeling slightly bashful, the midnight beauty couldn't help but also place a hand on Masaaki's cheek.
"Thank you Mika, I'm sorry I shouldn't have worried you like that." He apologized, but she wouldn't accept it. Head shaking slightly, she felt a calmness settle in but couldn't bring herself to say anything. Haruno was glad he was okay. Drifting away, Ikki helped Masaaki to his feet as she stood on her own. Feeling a little hand take hold of hers, Mika looked down to see Eris. It seemed Masaaki wasn't the only one to be fussed over. There was something in the psionic mage's eyes that comforted Mika. Tissues in hand, Haruno realized what she must look like. Embarrassed, she turned her back to everyone using the paper cloth from Eris to clean herself up a little. Mika's nerves were finally settling until Kyrie announced everyone splitting up. "What?" her head snapped around, black locks dancing as she looked over at Masaaki. His eyes flickered over to her, but then he mumbled for a change of clothes.

There were many things Haruno tolerated, endured and accepted when UDA made judgment calls, but she couldn't go along with this.
"No, put me in the lab group. I have more than enough experience out in the field. I don't need to train with new recruits," Mika stated what she believed would appeal to Kyrie and Spade's senses, because she didn't want to leave Masaaki's side. The instructor was ready to blow his gasket again, but Kyrie interjected. "Haruno, with all the sensitive lab equipment your magic's nature is too dangerous. So, you'll have to be out here setting the pace for the field team. They'll need to keep up with you~" Mika hated the way Kyrie spoke. It was charismatic, but fake. While she was the doctor working towards a better life for Mages and Humanity, Mika never did like her. In fact, she trusted Spade more than Kyrie. Fists balling up, the mage knew she wasn't getting her way. "Tch," the spark sizzled, storming away from the adults. She watched Masaaki get double-checked after the asthma attack with a disgruntled look on her face. Brows furrowed, she kept mulling over her actions and the unsettling feeling she had about splitting up.

Finally, she took a deep breath and walked over to Ikki and Eris. There was a lump in her throat as she nervously reached out. Mika subdued Ikki by the ear, pulling him away from his little lady once they were about finished with their snacks and drinks.
"I'll watch over your idiot," she painstakingly announced the favor, eyes meeting with Eris' to silently speak a litany of other feelings she couldn't vocalize. Haruno was asking the other girl to keep an eye on Masaaki in exchange for keeping Ikki out of harm's way. While Mika appeared to have regained her composure, Eris would be able to tell she hadn't. Hopefully getting a nod in reaction, Mika released Ikki's ear to wave over to Masaaki. "Make sure to show Kyrie what you made," she tried to sound encouraging, acting strong about being split up for both their sake.

kotaro17

Pet Me Now

Jade Rotaski

Sherbert Lullaby

Sylamb
Captain

Devoted Hunter

4,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:04 pm
User Image

User ImageHealth: 100% |
With: Kasai
Song of the moment: Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- OST Black Blank blah-blah-blah
OOC:
kotoro17
Quote:
Quote:

Cyrus glances back to the tangerine haired girl; everything in his gut told him to keep away from her; there was something in her behaviour and expression that put him on edge, she seemed a little wired and eccentric on the outside but he had a feeling this girl was far more dangerous than she posed herself to be, Keito didn't seem to mind her behaviour if anything he seemed to enjoy what she was doing and he was so easy to abdomen his former partner for her...in his eyes, this meant that Keito was fickle and easily willing to turn on them.

They were a pair to keep an eye on.

"I don't trust her...or him" He murmured more to himself than to Kasai as he explained that he was in quarantine but he was sure she was shipped here the same time as he was. The tires popping and Spade's anger was almost predictable, but when he paused at seeing Mika cry it seemed that the agent wast a heartless as he first assumed; he at least seemed to have some sort of soft spot for Mika, though he couldn't say the same for the rest of them.

Cyrus scowled at Spade and stuck both his middle fingers up at Spade not giving a damn what the agent thought of him as he followed after Kasai. The agent treated them like they were toddlers and then punished his partner simply for not calling him by his dumb code name; sure the man only told the red-headed mage to run the laps but they were partners, he personally found it unfair the other would have to run alone...besides they could take their time running laps it was no longer a race unless they made it one.

He blinked as Sayu turned their attention to Kasai seemingly interested in him and he felt a spark of jealousy in his gut a need to keep that woman away from Kasai. Walking over he draped an arm around the fire mages neck "Sorry girly but he's taken, unlike you, I stick by who I'm assigned to" he said softly he had a small on his face and seemed to relax but the look in his eyes was steely and defensive and screamed for this girl to back the hell off; the redhead was one of the few friends he;d made here he wasn't about to lose him to this weird girl who gave him a bad feeling.

He smirked a bit allowing himself to relax as Kasai set Spades pants on fire before he chuckled softly "We better start running then" He said softly and they did start but Kyrie it seemed had better ideas as the groups were split up those who couldn't run the course well were assigned to lab training the rest remained here doing the field training, that included himself and Kasai.

Of course, this meant further opportunities to irritate and prank the injured agent further which he was all for "That works for me, I'll see if I can use some of my expertise against him...a whoopie cushion here...some hair dye there" He said with a dramatic wave of his hand and a mischievous twinkle in his eye.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:56 am
G a s a i _ _ A c e

User Image

Cigarette lit again. Out of his peripherals, Spade stared at Kyrie while he adjusted his sling. She touched her glasses. Whenever she learned something interesting, she'd unnecessarily adjust them. Everyone making it to the end? His attention turned to Ginma. If he could harness Mika's ability. . . maybe. Head jutted to his shoulder. Neck cracked in aggravation. Ace wanted them to run the course until they puked, and then make them run it again. . . But, no. They were pressed on time according to Rokaku. After refreshments and snacks were handed out, the group split. Cull the weak. Spade let out a sharp whistle for the field group to gather. Two agents in the same training attire as the interns stood nearby. "Next exercise is hand to hand combat," Spade explained simply before going over to both agents.

One was a short man and the other a tall woman. Both physically fit. "Carry yourself both offensively and defensively. First, I will teach you how to properly stand," he sounded almost sarcastic, but was dead serious. Just standing in place not ready to fight or defend. He went over several points of the body to keep aligned and balanced; shoulders, hips, how to distribute weight throughout their feet, etc. He used the agents to point out the alignment of their bodies and then go around and fix each intern. He was not gentle. Even with one arm. All the while. . . unbeknownst to the agent. . . his underwear was showing through a singed hole in the back of his pants. Cigarette smoke had masked the smell of burning fabric. Clever to make the fireball small. A pattern of bright red hearts could not go unnoticed even by an oblivious individual (Ikki). A gag gift from Kyrie one Valentine's Day, Spade told the woman he'd never wear them. . . she'd be tickled pink if word got around.

Snickers could be heard through the ranks. He didn't know what they found so funny and he didn't care. "Stand in silence! We will go over the basics of combat. Strike as necessary. Evade precisely. Conserve energy. Remain balanced," he stated before turning to the example agents. He would go over three proper punches, kicks, blocks and evasions. "Execute 20 times each," Spade ordered, walking up and down the line. Correcting as necessary. Getting a feel for aptitude before moving on.

"Now, partner up. Kabuto and Haruno. Jaeger and Hana. Sawamura and Tachibana. (Etc). Turn to your partner and execute. Coach one another. Adjust. Repeat. Quicken the pace," he instructed, dismissing the pair of agents from the exercise. He took his spot at the front, watching the pairings attempt to knock each other out. "Gr..." he grumbled, wanting to shout at the weak ones and challenge the strong ones. There was an imbalance between pairs, but he was censored from his typical drill sergeant routine. Instead, he tried to speak in a way Kyrie would approve of. "Put all your strength into every punch! Every kick! Learn your partner's advantages. Be aware of their weakness! If you get hit, get your a** up and return the favor." Walking up and down, the agent gave pointers where he could. While he was cold and relentless, his dedication showed how much he cared. He'd shout until his voice was gone if he had to. This was the field team. None of these kids were dying on his time. Then he came to a pair who weren't facing one another. "Why aren't you sparring?"

A g e n t _ _ S p a d e

Hand to Hand

Part One: Stand
That's right. You all slouch, slump and lean. Adjust your posture.

Part Two: Individual Drills

3 Punches x20
3 Kicks x20
3 Blocks x20
3 Evades x20

Part Three: Strike & Defend
Face your partner. Take turns being offensive and defensive.
Everyone take at least one hit from your partner.
Can't hit your partner? Dare to take the opportunity of Spade's open-ended address.

Sylamb

Sherbert_Lullaby

kotaro17

Jade Rotaski

Pet Me Now
Vice Captain

Sherbert Lullaby

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:37 pm
══════════════════════════════════════════════
A G E N T
═══════════════════════ ✦ ═══════════════════════
Y O K Y R I E

══════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

Oh, god. Kyrie was all excited to get some extra hands in the labs, but... what was she suppose to do with them!? "Let's see, let's see," she started panicking, flipping through notes about everyone's test scores, hobbies, skills, magic, etc. She had been so distracted by the manastone shard research she hadn't really given the interns real time. So using the last few minutes of their break time, Kyrie got herself together. She was a wild child in her youth and darn good at winging things. Here we go! "Welcome to the UDA Laboratory! You can call me Dr. K or Kyrie-sensei. Now, you kiddos all have access codes. They're the last for digits of your phone number and the day of your birth! Super easy to remember. You can access as many files as possible for research. You can also tinker with UDA Technology and ask as many questions as you'd like!" Kyrie was welcoming with big smiles and many hand gestures. With quick tore showing them a hi-tech med station, the morgue, the containment room where magic could be used freely, computer science lab and then her messy desk in the center of it all.

"Okay, so this is what I've been working on," the woman dove right in, wheeling over a GIANT whiteboard filled with all kinds of notes, theories and questions in need of answering. "So, like... pick one to work on! Then I'll go over everything we've researched so far and hopefully you'll make some progress," she said it like they all had the answers she didn't. With her tablet in hand she was ready to jot down names and subjects.

User Image

CHOOSE A SCRIBBLE TO DEDICATE TIME TO:

UDA Technology: Upgrade Bloodhounds, Weapon Design, Training Simulations, How can we deepen the magic bond between partners?

Empyrean Studies: Cocooning & Morphing, Ichor Composition, Communication, What is their purpose? What is the power behind their cores? Can we harness the power?

Manastone Research: Experiment by melding shards with a Mage/Vessel, Ways to weaponize, Unlocking Memories within?

Mage Abilities: How are they developed; situational or pre-determined? Can they learn each other's spells? Keito's dimensional travels, is it through the Empyrean world? Did Eris make shields because of her conditioning (can she replace alpha)? Why is Mika electric, seismic and atomic?

Vessel Abilities: Are they a reflection of their partners? Can they use their own spells? How did Masaaki use magic? Can Ikki use magic? Can we measure how much mana a vessel has?

Personal Notes: Ask Ace on a date? What kind of date could it be? Maybe we should have group dates? Use an excuse to bring the mages and vessels to the amusement park as a date excuse? Upcoming festival?

Pet Me Now

Jade Rotaski

kotaro17

Quote:

[ Broken Parts Lounge ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items