Submit

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Menahem headed to the pub after a long day's work in the kitchens. His hooves ached from standing and his back from leaning over the stoves. His fur was sweaty and he knew he smelled of garlic. He ought to have gone home to bathe, but he couldn't shake the craving for a cold brew.

He pushed open the door and looked for an open seat. It seemed all the tables were taken--that after-dinner rush, he supposed--but he saw one open stool at the bar itself. Heading that way, he hopped up onto it and signaled the bartender. "Just a pint for me, thanks," he said.

He groaned with relief as he slouched against the bar's surface, his back cracking audibly. He leaned an elbow on the bar and rested his chin on his fist. "Thanks, mate," he said when his drink came. He took a long swig of it and felt his mood instantly lift. Just what the doctor ordered.

Daisicle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You know who'd just had a productive day? This guy right here. Yeah, Rhoea, that's who. It wasn't doing meaningful work though, but rather kind of ********' around after helping with some labour. You know, working our and all that. He'd gotten so into it that he'd worked up a sweat, and in the ensuing wash and then preening over his manly features, he'd managed to miss the communal dinner.

But hey, that's what the pub was for, right? Sick mains (entrees) for sick gains.

And wouldn't you know it, one of his bros in orange was already there. With a big ol' grin on his face, he walked over to give him a hard slap on the back in welcome. "Hey man, wassap!" without waiting for an answer he lifted a hand and called out to a waitress, "Can I get the hare special and a pint of whatever he's got?" before sitting down. "Broooo... you look beat."

Menelie

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:40 pm
Menahem rolled his shoulders at the contact. "You don't wanna touch me, man, I'm sweaty and awful. I just got off work and I haven't had a chance to shower." He took another long swallow of his drink. "They had me doing all the shitty prep work tonight. Chopping everything under the sun, and some stuff not under the sun, there were definitely mushrooms involved. I was bent over a table for six hours and my fingertips feel like they might bleed since I washed my hands so much. That's my day, how was yours?"

He turned in his seat until he was leaning back against the bar. As usual Rho was impeccably groomed. He smelled like sweet soap, so Menahem assumed he'd just showered. Which meant one of two things for his daily activities. "You look pretty pleased with yourself," he observed, quirking an eyebrow.

Daisicle

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:26 pm
Rhoea made an exaggerated gesture of shaking his hand immediately after Mena's comment, "Gross man, I just cleaned off and everything," before offering a hearty laugh and sitting down at the stool beside him. He thanked the bartender with a wave as his own pint was passed over and took a swig. One sigh later, he about slammed the glass down. "Man, Mono's brews are the best! What even was this one?" As he lightly dipped this time, he offered an empathetic look. "s**t bro, that sounds like it hella sucked. You ******** up or something and get stuck on newbie duties?"

A bright grin formed on his lips as Mena happened to notice just the right thing. "Yeah bro, I'm hella stoked right now. I just did this sick routine and my biceps are screaming for forgiveness but, like, in a good way. Theyre gonna be soooo sore tomorrow. But look at these recent gains man." He took this opportunity to stand back up and flex his biceps, the muscles nicely accentuating his likewise toned body. "I'm feeling on top of my game - oh yeah broooo, I gotta tell ya. So wouldnt you know it, but I was at that Venus Party, right? And yeah, man, Id make, like a super hot chick. Like I was a chick for a hot minute. Also Ranuin Had hella eyes for this bunny fey there."

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:51 pm
Menahem gave Rho a soft punch to the bicep with an offended expression. "Excuse you, I do not ******** up. Nah, man, everyone showed up at once for dinner and we were swaaaamped all of a sudden, so instead of doing stuff as it rolled through, all those little fiddly things had to get done all at once." He took another sip of his brew. Unlike his friend, Menahem preferred to savor his drink. "And I happen to have the best knife skills." He wiggled his fingers for emphasis. "So I can get all that fiddly crap done faster than anyone else."

Menahem blushed and ducked into his drink again when Rho showed off his "gains". He definitely appreciated the way his friend, uh, paid attention to his physique. He was sure he'd told Rho he was into guys, but the way he kept trying to set Menahem up with some girl or another he'd met....Menahem suspected he forgot. And at this point it was too awkward to bring up again. Why couldn't he just appreciate the goods casually instead of getting all hot under the collar? He didn't want to make things weird with his friend, but Rho could be so oblivious.

He turned so he was facing the bar again, drained his glass, and motioned for another to the bartender. "Venus Party, eh?" he relaxed a little now that Rho'd stopped doing the bodybuilder routine. "Thought we weren't supposed to go to those...people keep coming back with weird half-breed kids or something." He nodded appreciatively to the bartender who'd come back with his brew. "Thanks, mate." He was in the middle of his first sip but then coughed at Rho's next statement. "I'm sure I can't imagine," he squeaked.

"Bunny fae, huh?" he said after he recovered, fully imagining a regular rabbit with stupid wings. "Can't imagine that either."

Daisicle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:22 pm
At the punch Rhoea had literally waved off his friends comments. "Nah man, I bet they just told you that so you wouldn't complain about coming out short." A smirk. "Yeah, yeah, you sure know how to use a knife. I doubt you're the best though... Good thing the fields have had good yeilds recently. Takes hella long to go between the farms and all these days though. Even if I try to work up a sweat doing so, it's still bites man."

Cue show off time (from previous post).

He paused mid-flex to look back over at Mena, beaming. "Yeah man, like the infamous Las Venus. And I wasn't even alone - I saw my uncle and Applebloom and Rainbow Dash there. Lame that we couldn't all just head back together." He shruggged as he sat back down. "Didn't see what all was bad about it; it was so much cooler than Hearts and Hooves. OH YEAH! Man, you know those like, toned faunesses with the slim curves but hella tight stomachs and asses? I blink and my body is like that, and like my hair is hella long like my sister's! I was damn fine." A smug look, "I even got to go find a hot gal to share the experience with if you get what im saying. Let me tell ya, not bad at all. You should come next time and try it out."

He finished the rest of his pint in one go, slamming it down before continuing with his largely-unfounded gossip. "Yeah man! She was tiny but with these really big ears and white butterfly wings. And skittish, right? But hella strong outta nowhere! I tried to introduce myself all gentleman-like and she near kicked me across the room! Really broke the immersion."

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:33 pm
Menahem tried his best to look impressed at Rho's description of his female body. Surely Rho of all Fauns knew that he already had slim curves with a tight stomach and rear. Shame he couldn't appreciate it. "Sounds...very appealing," said Menahem with an appreciative eyebrow lift. He'd been tempted to sneak a glance at the tight rear in question when Rho had, uh, elaborated on his Venus Day activities. He coughed into his beer. "You did what?" he squeaked. Menahem didn't know why he was surprised. It was 100% on brand for Rho to do that....but the idea of his friend seeking out a same-gender experience...it made his stomach twist into nervous knots.

A daydream took hold as Rho described the fairy rabbit or whatever. It was the same daydream as always: appreciating the physique Rhoea was so proud of, the way it was meant to be appreciated. He'd long wondered what those muscles felt like. Would they be steely hard? Or strong but yielding? He bet that Rho could straight up lift him off the ground, into his arms. He wondered what those thighs would feel like wrapped around his waist.

"I'd be up for it if you were," he murmured, then immediately snapped up straight and took a LONG drink of his beer. He felt hot all over. He couldn't believe he'd said that out loud. Stone and soil, what an idiot he was!

Daisicle

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:53 pm
"Do I need ta spell it out for ya man?" Rho finished off his glass with a dramatic flourish before setting it quite solidly onto the table and offering a very-close smirk. His voice lowered lightly, almost huskily, he continued in a tone that would have made it hard to overhear. "Yeah, after seeing Uncle flirtin with the rabbit, I figured 'what the heck' and I found this hella hot fae of my own. Her skin was soft and the way she quivered under a brush of my fingers, it was such a turn on. But once we got all that foreplay outta the way she was quite the daemon indeed - I didn't even know I could make those kinds of sounds." Now someone with common sense might stop at this point, but that was certainly not Rho. "I planned on taking the lead as the man I am, but not five minutes after her switch was flipped and she had me melting."

He blew out a whistle as he pulled back and raised an arm to the bartender for a second drink - needed to cool off a bit. Just thinking about that was gonna get him hot and bothered again.

"Really opens your eyes man. Like... man, women can just feel so good? It's hella crazy."

His ear flicked and a big grin formed on his face as his bro acquiescented to his ideas. "Like, for real man? Duuuuuude... next year's gonna be HELLA sick. Don't worry about a thing - I'll find ya a real freak to spend your first lesbian experience with. Gotta figure out how I even became a girl tho..." Noticing his food had arrived, he thanked the waitress with a wink before picking up one of the forks to eat. "Bro, did ya go to Hearts 'n Hooves while I was gone? Got any gossip on what I missed?"

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:10 pm
Menahem listened to Rho's description from behind his mug, hoping it would conceal his expression. Damn his imagination, he couldn't help but put himself in the place of that lucky girl. He found himself hanging on Rho's every word, gazing into his friend's eyes. Then suddenly his eyes got wide. "Dude we are in public," he hissed, looking around to see if any of the bar patrons had heard. Nobody seemed to be reacting; if they'd heard they didn't appear to care.

But then...Menahem wasn't sure to be thankful or horrified that Rho had misinterpreted his comment. He briefly entertained the idea that maybe if they were both faunesses Rho might want to....?

And he was suddenly definitely thankful for an opportunity to change the subject. "Nah, man, I had to work for most of it," he said, trying to relax his position. "And I was so beat being in the kitchens for so long I just wanted to go home. I looked for you--now I know why I couldn't find you--and after I got cleaned up a bit I went and hung out at Gaspar's place. So about all I can tell you about Hearts 'n Hooves is that the food was lit." He grinned.

Daisicle

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:23 pm
Rhoea offered an innocent, truly uncaring shrug at his friend's concern - he'd stop if anyone said anything. Most kind of expected this sort of behavior from him anyways, given his father and all, so why pretend he was following typical customs? Way too much effort. And besides, the world outside the tree was so interesting, way more interesting than their little, closed-off community with their closed-off perspectives. Sure, he really just wanted to hook up with the daemon cause that was kinda hot and he was kinda horny, but like that was his decision to make, you know?

He was chewing on his grub as he nodded at the more mundane words coming from his friend's mouth, thoughts of anarchy pushed to the side for now. "That's hella lame dude - they didn't even give ya like, I dunno, rotating shifts or something?" He hadn't bothered to fully swallow before he interjected his thoughts and only did so now. "Like, don't go blamin' me for having a shitty-a** time. I'm sure you could have picked up a nice one if you tried." Objectively, Mena was a fairly attractive male with a decent physique, it was just his personality that sucked. "I'm glad I ditched then - your hella bad vibes have gotten in the way of finding a cutie... though worst case I guess we could have settled and shared one."

He'd never tried a threesome before - time to add to the 'to-do' list.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:08 am
Menahem frowned and folded his arms across his chest. "Hey man, I never said I had a bad time. Just that I didn't go." He was simultaneously thrilled and wounded that Rho thought he'd had a bad time at Hearts and Hooves solely because Rho had been missing.

He picked up his glass and drained what was left. "Look, I didn't mean to imply that you left me behind. I just figured that if you weren't there, it wasn't really much of a party, so I did something else." He ran a hand through his hair and grimaced. "Dude, I gotta get home and shower. I'll catch you later." He gave Rho an affectionate punch to the shoulder as he got up and passed by him.

Daisicle

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:31 pm
"Not goin' and having a shitty time are the same thing bro!" of this, Rhoea was sure.

He playfully rolled his eyes back as he continued to chow down on his grub and Mena started with his excuses. Yeah, yeah. Sure, it might not have been as fun without him, but it still could have been fun. But whatever, not his problem. His cheeks were full as he looked over and widened his eyes to his bro heading on out, "Sho shoooon?" he asked with his mouth still full, then swallowed and pretended to wince from the punch before raising a hand in goodbyes. "Aight bro, catch ya on the flipside."

Daisicle

Aged Genius

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces