[PRP] On the Hunt for a Sister (FINISHED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:04 pm
Thulani had opened his mouth to make a retort to Blush when Horsense instead cut him off - for not having seen each other in so long (if ever) the pair of them seemed to be quite in-sync! If his power were activated, surely leopard ears would be atop his head and quite nervously flicking... his tail certainly was. Was he... was he being patronized?

Okay, Hortense was like an older sister to him, so that was one thing, but Blush... She might have been an adult now, but she was basically still a kid! He'd changed her diapers even... and now he was here worrying her? He could just die of the humiliation, and that showed with how he seemed to quite quickly grow flustered at their verbal onslaught.

"I... no... I mean..." He looked from one sister to the other before taking a breath through the nose, out the mouth, to calm himself. This family really knew how to take you for a ride - must be genetic.

To Blush. "Don't cha worry 'bout nuthin'. That there's yours. I'd rather ya use it on somethin' ya like or somethin' ya been wantin' ta try. I'm sure there's plenty here ya ain't gonna find back home." He softly, but firmly, placed his other hand on top of hers before pulling out of her grip. It seemed he'd gotten his calmness back with the way his tail now lazily moved and the calm smile on his face.

To Hortense. "Nah, ain't nothin' of the sort." That was a lie, and she could probably tell quite easily. He always did suck at that sort of thing. "Please, ya don't need ta worry about it. I ain't got much, but I got plenty back at home for dinner." He was now trying to steer the conversation elsewhere. "Speakin of... Did ya get all ya need?"

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:14 pm
Hortense giggled lightly, shaking her head as she watched Thulani went through several phases: shock, flustered, calm, and then being taken for a ride, metaphorically. The shetani shook her head as she sighed at the sight of Thulani and his behavior. "I am done," the older female said in return, looking around. "I got my fish and my vegetables.

Blush looked down at the hand on top of hers and then she blushed, so to speak, really hard. Her face turned a beet red and she just shook it off, clearing her throat. The young female squeaked, giving a blink as she glanced at Thulani. "Yeah? Yeah, I'm ready for whatever!"

Daisicle

Dream WhiteWitz

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:55 pm
He was just gonna pretend that everything he's said went smoothly, that Blush here was decidedly not acting out her namesake, and that there was no tension in the air. "Woah, that sure finished up quick - it's a wonder what good talkin' can do for ya." A natural smile as he'd ever given was shown in Hortense's direction before he glanced at the flustered Blush. "If'n y'all wantin' ta catch up some more, I could just head on out an' come an' pick Blush back up later tonight."

This suggestion was equal parts 'the two of y'all should keep talking!' and 'I want to go be on my own for a bit, catch a hint would ya?'. He could easily enough keep the younger one happy, but he had a feeling her older sister had already seen right through him. Admittedly, it was probably pretty easy - he never was one for keeping his emotions hidden behind the stony-face of his father or the ever-smiling grin of those brothers of his.

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:01 pm
"How about tomorrow night you both can visit me? I think tonight would be a bit too much for Jekyll. He is really into his experiments right now and he can get... well... monster-like, if you get my drift," Hortense said nonchalantly, raising an eyebrow at Thulani, and then proceeded to smile cheekily. "So this is where I'm drawing the line and saying good night to you two. You two need some quality time together and I'll just simply get in the way," the Shetani chirped, giving a firm nod. "Besides, it is almost time for afternoon tea and biscuits for my beloved. He needs it and quiet time. So do our new bunny!" she then squealed.

Blush blinked at the sudden turnabout by her older sister, narrowing her eyes. She then looked at Thulani, raising an eyebrow and shrugged her shoulders. "Pretty sure we can scourge something together for dinner tonight," she nodded.

Daisicle

Dream WhiteWitz

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:48 pm
Thulani nodded once in agreement at Hortense's explanation, "Sounds like a plan - wouldn't wanna intrude on ya." That said, he wasn't sure if she was speaking in innuendos or insinuating he just got really into what he was doing - the latter of which Thulani could empathize with. Sometimes he was so focuses on a particular piece that he'd forget to eat... He'd have to try and keep from getting like that now that he had company for a the next while. "Pass a 'howdy' down to yer Jekyll and tell 'im I'm glad he's makin' ya so happy... and that he ought ta come ta the farm sometime." A pause. "Though I guess I could just tell 'im that myself ta-morrow, yeah?" he laughed at that.

He waved once more to Hortense before turning back around and continuing back towards the market, only slowing down after he and Blush were outside of talking distance. Couldn't risk her doing that thing where they say their goodbyes for the rest of the afternoon...

"Alrighty, what'cha feelin' for dinner? I'll have ya know, I ain't great at the cookin' stuff, so it'll be simple but tasty stuff like my ma taught me." He wasn't exaggerating either - he could cook sufficiently. Just sufficiently. Actually, would that be good enough for a first evening in the city? "Or if'n ya want, we could go someplace where they make tha food for ya - they call it a 'rest-a-raunt.' My treat ta celebrate yer first time away from home."

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:21 am
Blush took a deep breath and let it exhaled. "Mental thought to self: set a trap to fling Teeny across the city if she ever gets like that again," she murmured, rolling her eyes, rubbing her face. "I would like some of your home cooking," the young female stated, smiling up at Thulani. "Want to grab a few things to cook with? I think the two of us would make a good meal. No pun intended!"

Daisicle

Dream WhiteWitz

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:33 pm
"Hey, don't cha go do somethin' I'mma have to tell ya ma about," Thulani chided at the young adult to his side, equal parts playful and serious. If anyone could manage to set up something in THE City, it'd be her alright. That said, she probably wouldn't be able to do something like that here without getting into some serious trouble with the local law enforcement... Would still be quite interesting to watch though. Maybe if she got a permit in secret...

Aha, no. This was not a mental tangent for him to go on.

He nodded at her decision, his eyes glancing upwards as he thought about what he had on hand. "Well in that case..." He had all the staples - milk, butter, sugar, eggs, flour, a few seasonings, along with vegetables that kept well. His first instinct would be to go with a but of a rustic dish, but... he figured he could spoil her a bit. "How 'bout some fowl 'n dumplin's?" He notably did not mention chicken, as there was no way to ensure that was the poultry they'd find in the market. The key ingredient would be the main thing they needed to pick up, along with perhaps some potato dumplings if a vendor happened to still be out and about.

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:13 pm
"You mean chicken n' dumplings, dontcha?" Blush asked, grinning. "I'm not 5 anymore, Thulani. Chickens are food as well they are pets," she giggled, shaking her head. "Well, I can help you definitely with that. We'll make them just as good as your mama's chicken n' dumplings, if not better. But I'll get slapped if I ever said that! But you know what, let's eat out... would you like that? Save Rudo from fainting if she ever heard we were on a mission to make better food than her!" the young female said, grinning up at Thulani and blushed profusely hard.

Daisicle

Dream WhiteWitz

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:12 am
Thulani shrugged as Blush misunderstood why he'd replaced the dish's name with 'fowl' rather than chicken, deciding it really wasn't worth correcting at this time (or, honestly, probably ever). That said, the male was a bit puzzled by her following statement - they were going to cook it well, but she wanted to eat out as well? "Ya shoulda told me if ya was so hungry you'd want two meals." Clearly what she meant, not that she was spouting her stream of consciousness.

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:39 pm
"No....! We can eat out instead, silly," Blush laughed, smiling at Thulani and shook her head. "I don't eat THAT much. Though if you ask my mama, I can eat 3 sweet potatoes in one sitting," she shrugged the next moment as she patted his arm. "Lead the way, Sir Thulani!"

Daisicle
End here?

Dream WhiteWitz

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out