Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PLOT-PRP] A Bicycle for Two (Jekyll and Hortense) FINISHED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:30 pm
Hortense flinched so hard at the scream, her body plastered against the wall in sheer fear of what torments this... side of her beloved could bestow upon her. It certainly wasn't butterflies and pretty little birds, that's for sure! When the male started in a run and then stopped just before he reached her, he went straight for the front door, at least that is what she hoped for when she heard a sickening crack and a thud. The whites of her eyes were visibly seen, even at a distance when she gave it some time. Well... once her legs feel like it could stop shaking and could move again, but that took some time for her to even make sense that it became silent.

The Shetani blinked, willing herself to move from the wall and peeked around it out to the hallway. She saw pieces of the door splintered here and there, quivering a bit as she slowly paced herself, taking one step at a time albeit very slowly too. "Jekyll?" she whispered, walking to the front door and peeked out, finding her beloved on the ground in what looked like a comatose posture. She frowned. "Oh, Jekyll..." her voice took on an intensely sad tone.

Mist_of_the_Ages[/quote

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:54 pm
What a nice dream Jekyll was having.

Hortense was offering him tea in the afternoon sun. It was warm but not hot, a perfect temperature. Butterflies dozed around them and she was asking about the difference between multiverse and omniverse theories. He was happy to oblige, but he wasn't really much of a theoretical physicist. As he buzzed on about the different branches of parallel universes, she softly called his name.

Jekyll. Jekyll. His consciousness shifted as the dream faded. Ah, it was a dream. Pity, it was time to wake up for the day.

Slowly the fae stirred. His body...really hurt for some reason. Did he overdo it helping move yesterday? He couldn't recall going to bed. His eyelids flicked open. Why was he staring at grass? What was he doing outside? His body really, really hurt. With a groan, Jekyll sat up, rubbing his head. "T-Teeny?" Did she kiss him again? Wincing, he tried to recall his last bits of memory. She had gone outside to hang the wet blankets, and he was inside working on his experiments. The weights fell on his foot and...oh no. Oh no no. His heart sank straight down to the bottom of his chest. It happened again.

Dream WhiteWitz

Mist_of_the_Ages

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:45 pm
Hortense didn't want to wake Jeykll up in fear of going crazy again like he was recent, so she grabbed whatever stick she could find that was the longest and started poking him a bit to see if he was truly out. "Jekyll," she whispered, sadness etching her face. Oh no! What if she gets wrinkles! Oh! Darn it! she mentally thought.

When the male has begun to stir, Hortense gave a quick shriek and literally peed herself a bit in fright. She looked down, grimacing. "Good thing this is all dirt," she muttered, rolling her eyes. The Shetani looked to Jeykll when he started speaking. "Hi," she spoke softly, smiling tightly. "Um... sweetie? Is there something... you might forgot to mention?" the female asked, raising her eyebrow. "Like perhaps... GOING CRAZY?!" she gasped.

Mist_of_the_Ages

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:59 pm
What was that sharp jabbing in his side?

He didn't ponder long as he heard her speak. He froze, like kid caught with a hand in the cookie jar. "You...saw." Jekyll spoke softly as he slowly sat up. He was too ashamed to look at her, preferring to stare at the ground infront of him with half-lidded eyes. "Oh Hortense, I'm so sorry...I didn't...I didn't want to scare you away. I wanted more time, for you to know me. I should have told you sooner." How much had she seen? Was it just the room? Was it more? How long had this episode been?

"There's something wrong with me. I don't know what or why. Psyche books from the library say some kind of defense mechanism, maybe from trauma..." He shook his head. He was getting off track. "When I get angry, I stop thinking. And when I come to, everything around me is destroyed. Sometimes I'm in different locations, like now. I surmise it must be because of me, like a sleep walk. But I can't remember any of it. I'm so, so sorry if I scared you." The fae dared a glance up at her. Was that a stick?

Dream Whitewitz

Mist_of_the_Ages

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:05 pm
"Oh... Ju ju bear," Hortense sighed her fond nickname for Jekyll whenever she was in a happy mood. "You didn't have to hide anything from me. I would've understood!" she nodded quickly as she dropped the stick and moved over once she was satisfied that he wasn't going to go ballistic anytime soon again. "It was scary. I didn't know you had that side of you. I thought you were just this sweet sweetie of mine all the time. A great cuddle bug like you couldn't possibly have a bad side. But now, that I know... I must admit, I did something bad too. I kind of... broke my wood cooking spoon," the Shetani said, biting down her lower lip.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:46 am
Was she going to leave him now? How could he blame her if she did. The prospect of living with a pae who could suddenly do that with barely any notice...

At his affectionate nickname, he looked up, his heart lightening. She...forgave him? She accepted him! She...compared his destruction to breaking a spoon. Not nearly the same thing but he'd take it. The fae gave a tiny smile, all at once forgetting the tiny cuts he received after bashing the door down and falling to the ground. "We can replace the spoon. There's probably a few things that need repurchasing anyway." Knowing his rampages, it wouldn't surprise him if that was an understatement. "Can I...hug you?" Really he wanted to cover her in little kisses for not abandoning him. But she probably didn't want that of him at the moment.

Dream WhiteWitz

Mist_of_the_Ages

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:17 pm
Hortense sighed. "A lot more than just a few things, I'm sad to say. Even your favorite chair," she murmured, biting her lip. "But shopping with you will be a nice date to make up for scaring me enough that I peed myself," the Shetani added on, smiling at Jekyll. "If you can stand my incessant talking, then I can certainly love the beast too because he is you too." The auburn-colored hair female just took his hand and gave an affectionate squeeze, giving a nod at the hug question in response. "Can we get a pet bunny though?" she asked, giggling.

Mist_of_the_Ages

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:25 pm
Not the chair. He spent forever getting the cushion broken in enough to be super soft and comfortable! Jekyll grimaced at the thought. The room must be complete turmoil...

Hopefully the rats were okay. Probably pretty scared too.

"I'm so relieved...I could listen to you for hours you know." The fae quickly brought her into his arms for a hug - wait didn't she just say she peed herself?!

"Ah...bath first. And bed. Tomorrow we can look for a bunny pet." She could have asked for anything at that moment and it would've been granted if in his power to do so. If a bunny would make it up to her, a bunny she would have.

Plus rabbits were fascinating creatures and he could study they're intelligence compared to rats.

Dream WhiteWitz

Mist_of_the_Ages

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:01 pm
"The rats are fine. They are squeaking like mad though," Hortense said, as if she read his mind, but he wasn't one to injure any animals and those rats he has? They were worth their weight in gold to his heart and she had grown fond of the squeakers too. The Shetani just smiled at Jekyll, giving a nod. "You know just what to say to make me blush," she added before looking straight at him, giggling.

"A bath... together? Why Jekyll... you naughty little man," the female said, blushing. "But yes, let's get this door up first though. Then a bath. And then we can figure out how to fix it. And then cuddle time later with some lemon biscuits. Oh, I love you, Jekyll!"

Mist_of_the_Ages

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces