Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:30 pm
User Image
Arc stood outside his home, a new apartment just for himself. As much as he loved his family, it was time for the shetani to strike out on his own. Not that he had gone far. His parents lived just down the block. But he still had his own space now, made his own food. All that good stuff.

Recently, he and his best friend Lyneeson had gone on a cruise for Venus Day to uh...troll for girls. But if he were honest with himself, he hadn't really looked at many girls while they'd been there. Lyn had drawn his eye more than the girls. Being around him was more than just fun like it had been when they were younger. It felt like a crush.

But Arc was afraid to say something like that to his friend. Not that Lyn would care if Arc liked boys more than girls, but it might be awkward if Arc were to reveal that Lyn was the one he had his eye on. Especially if Lyn didn't feel the same.

Ugh, he was just making himself crazy. Maybe he should just forget about this crush on Lyn and try to move on. The only problem with that was the fact that every time he saw his best friend, his heart did flip flops in his chest which started the butterflies in his stomach. Not to mention the stupid smile that was impossible to keep off of his face. He was just glad that his stutter stayed gone around Lyn. That would have been suspicious for sure.

His tail swished behind him, giving away his anxiety. Lyn was supposed to be coming over to help him figure out the best way to set up his furniture and all Arc could think about was how he could keep himself from staring at his friend's flexing muscles.

Crap. He was doomed.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ever since that one Venus Day Cruise, Lynn found himself unable to stop thinking about his best friend Arc.

His partner in crime, his best mate and wing man in their grand escapade to pick up chicks and he was all that the peculiarly pointy demon could think about lately. "Heh...this is nuts." he said to himself as he made his way towards where his new pal's apartment was supposed to be.

He was excited for Arc, really. A place all his own, a place to lure in girls. Maybe Laz would be there with her hot cat girlfriend sometimes... lyn cracked a smile. But it faded about as quickly as it came. It didn't feel right anymore, thinking of his best friends sister. He still did find her hot but every time he tried to imagine her now, she just looked like Arc.

Arriving at the place, he took a deep breath before finding the right door and knocking loudly and obnoxiously. "YO BUD ITS ME!" he called, waiting for the rainbow speckled male to answer. His heart was beating quickly and he started to feel a bit sweaty.

Strawberri Stardust

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:55 pm
Arc jumped when he heard Lyn's voice, a strangled squeak coming from his throat. He could feel the heat filling his face as he came to open the door. "Hey, Lyn!" he said, only slightly squeaky. At least he wasn't stuttering again. And yet he still couldn't keep his eyes from wandering to his friend's chest. Tearing his gaze back up to Lyn's face, he plastered a grin onto his face.

"Ready to get started? I, uh, don't have much but I found a few pieces at the market and maybe if you wanted to after we moved some stuff around, we could go down there and get something to eat and maybe look around some more." Oh great, he was rambling. Perfect. He moved out of the way so Lyn could come inside.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:07 pm
Strawberri Stardust

Lyn about jumped when Arc answered the door. He had allowed himself to get distracted and was looking at the loop in his tail when the dark prismatic male came into view. “HOGEEZ....ah.... sorry bud!” He laughed, rubbing the back of his head and sticking his tongue out sheepishly. For a brief second, his eyes wandered to the feathered and webbed wings of his friend. “I was distracted and didn’t hear you open.... about gave me a heart attack.” He laughed again, bringing his gaze back into Arc’s blue one.

HE listened to the other ramble on and smiled, reaching out to gently ruffle the others curly black hair. “Sure, sounds good to me. You’ve got me all day, feel free to abuse it.” He grinned again, shooting some finger guns before his cheeks flushed as he realized how that sounded. Quickly trying to move that statement along, he invited himself inside, brushing past Arc and looking around. “Hey....this isn’t too bad actually... rather nice! Why haven’t i looked into this....” he frowned a moment, hand on his chin as he thought about it.

He really should have moved out on his own by now...but dad was still kinda...needy. But still. “There room for me to crash here sometimes?” He turned back around and grinned.  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:11 pm
Arc laughed, a high nervous sound, at his friend's reaction to him opening the door. "Ah, it's alright. I didn't mean to startle you," he said. His heart skipped a beat when Lyn's gaze met his own. Guardians, he could stare into those eyes all day...

He nearly jumped when Lyn ruffled his hair and turned in an attempt to hide the blush on his face as Lyn let himself in. "Right! Sounds great," he said and laughed a little, trying to ignore the way Lyn had brushed against him. A whole day, hanging out with his best friend. Not thinking about kissing him. Nope. Not in the least.

"Huh? Oh, you should definitely look into something like this! It's really nice and not that expensive," he said and nodded. He blinked and looked over at Lyn, the idea of him spending the night doing things to the butterflies in his stomach. "O-of course! There's always room for you at my place, Lyn," he said and smiled brightly. Even if all they ever were was friends, Arc would never let Lyn be without a place to sleep.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:20 pm
"Really? Hmmm... maybe a place will open up and I can be your neighbor." Lyn laughed, being momentarily nosey and going through a box, not really paying too much attention to the items inside. "It's getting a bit cramped at home. Dad is... well ya know. And me and Jo do what we can as we can but he gets to spend some time with his mom. I'm mostly just with Dad." he said and crossed his arms, his tail doing a few loops behind him.

"Ah, sorry, didn't mean to ramble. You just really got me thinking about branching off on my own." he said seriously before smiling, clasping his friend on the shoulder gently. "You are the best, ya know that right? Couldn't ask for a better best mate." he nodded, feeling slight blush run to his cheeks before he turned back around to glance at the apartment.

"So. You direct me and I will get to working!" he nodded firmly.

Strawberri Stardust

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:42 pm
"N-neighbors?" he asked on a squeak. "That might be pretty cool," he said with a smile. He chewed his lip as Lyn rambled a bit, thinking about something else. Until a hand landed on his shoulder. "Oh! No way, that's definitely you." He laughed softly, a blush on his face as he watched Lyn turn away.

His eyes traced the muscles in Lyn's back before he could stop himself. "Um, well, we could get started with the furniture first." He smiled and gestured to the random pieces of furniture he'd picked up. He didn't really care about having matching sets right now. As long as it looked interesting and did what it was supposed to do, Arc was perfectly fine with it.

"I actually found a really comfortable bed for pretty cheap," he said, then blushed as an image appeared in his mind of Lyn in his bed. Damn it, he was so boned.

Or not, as the case may be.

"I uh, think I have enough to put together a little dining area. We could start with that." Anything to get his brain back on track.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:00 pm
Lyn laughed, watching Arc. "Make up my mind buddy, bed or dining area?" he teased before turning back towards the box labeled dining before beginning to unpack things slowly. "Alright then I assume to the kitchen with most of this. After we find the table that is...." he said, lips pursing as he glanced around for where the table had gone.

"Bed next though." he said without a second thought. "Because I'm sure as heck going to need a nap after all this heavy lifting!" he laughed again, not realizing how it might have sounded. At least at first, until he started to imagine Arc lying there next to him and he froze a moment. "Uh... I mean...." he stumbled again. "Ya know, just joking. I wouldn't kick you out of your new bed in your new place, I'm not that cruel. If you got a couch, that works too." he grinned, tossing the other a thumbs up before he grabbed a couple of neatly wrapped cups and went to move them to the kitchen.

Sheesh what was wrong with his head today? Had he just not gotten enough sleep and was running on them last bits of awkward fumes?

Strawberri Stardust

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:44 am
Arc chewed his lip a little as he nodded. "Yeah, kitchen with most of that box." It was mostly just odds and ends that his parents had given him as he left. "Oh, the table's in the back room. I thought I wanted it back there but then I changed my mind and I haven't moved it back yet," he said. At Lyn's mention of a nap, Arc's cheeks colored damn near purple from his blush as an image of them in bed together filled his mind.

"O-oh, th-that's alright. I m-mean, it isn't like we've never slept tog- I mean in the same bed before," he said with a slight stammer. "Remember? When we were kids?" He busied himself looking through another box without actually seeing the contents. "Maybe we should start with moving all the furniture and then we can take a break and maybe get something to eat?" he proposed.

Fea Line

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff