Submit

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh her brother owed her big time. Zinerva bit her lip as she looked around once again at the large structures within the great tree Laisidhiel. Great water spirits she was like a fish out of water in this huge place! The fact there seemed to be eyes watching her at all times didn't help. How was she suppose to find one among the sea that was this place? She was going to kick her brother's a** when she got back from all this! Sure she did this as a favour due to him having his hands tied up at the moment but really! Look for the sky blue winged one with vibrant magenta eyes and rainbow hair. It sounded easy enough at the time but she didn't even know where to look.

Zinerva made were way over to the fountains. Everyone needed water right? Maybe if she hung around a bit she'd find this mysterious fauny her brother need to find. This was the last time she was his errand girl.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Since the Venus party, life for Rainbow Dash had resumed normal. The party was as great as she had heard about after the maze and she had made it out without any real trauma. Her brief friendship with the blood pae, Aquos, was a distant memory.

After a day of speeding around, keeping an eye on tree's weather and such. Rainbow Dash was parched. "Whoo!" the faun exclaimed as she took some of the water and dumped it over her head. The sun had been peeking through just enough to warm her up, even though things were chilly, and the water felt good. Although now that her dramatic entrance was complete, she should probably hydrate properly. She took a few chugs of water, not paying any mind to the other pae that were gathered at the fountain as she did so.

When she finally looked up from the water, a symbol popped out to her. It seemed to have a glowing ring around it, even though it didn't, that's how much it popped out to her. Why was she seeing this symbol everywhere?! It wasn't one she would ever forget once Rhoea helped her make the connection between Aquos and Faelon, although she hadn't had the chance to ask Faelon about the connection, not that she would remember to ask. Aquos was a distant memory.

But who was this? Neither Aquos or Faelon. In fact, the pae wasn't even a faun. What were they doing in the tree? Rainbow Dash was not discrete at all with her staring at the marking on the chest of this other pae.

Twitchapher the 3rd

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:41 pm
Well there was that feeling of being watched again. She shuttered and look over to see someone was staring at her! She jumped and let out a squeak. Oh spirits that scared her. Whew. At least the gawker wasn't chasing her away? Oh wait. Magenta eyes, sky blue fur, rainbow hair? What luck that must be her! If it wasn't well she was about to make a fool of herself.

Zinerva straightened herself up and relaxed before moving towards her onlooker. "Hello! You must be Rainbow Dash. I've been looking for you." This was all about to get very odd for the both of them. "Do you mind if we speak?" She stopped and nervously glanced at the looks she had been getting. "Outside? I will explain then." Her time here felt like it was up and she just wanted to get back into the river to relax.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:29 pm
When Rainbow Dash realized she was staring, she quickly averted her eyes. That was an interesting looking leaf. Shoot! The pae had already noticed her. And she knew her name? Okay, this was weird. Perhaps Rainbow Dash had just been reading too much. The same symbol over again, and someone coming up to her, knowing her name, and looking for her? Was she about to be given a top secret mission?!

This was still weird though. "Uhm, yeah okay. We can talk. Who are you?" Rainbow Dash said, somewhat cautiously. Wait, she wanted her to leave the safety of the tree. "Whoa whoa whoa, hold on a second. Why do you need to talk outside the tree." It kind of made sense though, if this was a secret mission, there was always someone listening and gossiping in the tree, but it still put her on edge. Although, what was this pae going to do? She didn't have wings. Rainbow Dash could get away from her in the blink of an eye. She held her head up warily, waiting for the other to respond.

Twitchapher the 3rd

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:20 pm
Zinerva just about died inside. No no this was going to be harder then she thought. Well first thing was first. Who was she? "I am Zinerva." She smiled softly to the fauny. Why couldn't they speak in the tree? That was more complicated. She couldn't out right say she was here on behalf of her angel brother, nor could she even hint to it. Not after the stories even she heard about what happened to the tree.

She had to do something or say something though. She moved a bit closer to Rainbow Dash so she could whisper. "I was told to find you by a mutual acquaintance, one you spent time with at a party not too long ago. I believe he said you both were lost in shadows?" Zinvera hoped that this what enough of hint for Rainbow Dash to catch on. She stood back and spoke normally once again. "This area isn't the most comforting for those of the water like myself. I would really enjoy to speak to you more once I can wet myself again." She gave Rainbow Dash a hopeful smile. Please let this all be enough to get her outside.

Wolfs Heart
Headaches suck!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:31 am
Zinerva. The name didn't mean anything to Rainbow Dash, nor had she expected too, but it was a place to start, afterall, this pae already knew who she was. Her cryptic description, instantly rang a bell, which made they symbol make sense. Aquos had talked about it being some sort of family thing, though looking at Zinerva's fish ears she wasn't entirely sure how she could be family. "Ah-!" Rainbow Dash was about to blurt out Aquos at the top of her lungs when she realized that there was probably a reason that Zinerva was being so vague and why she wanted to talk outside the tree. Rainbow Dash quickly shut her mouth.

"Alright..." Rainbow Dash agreed, deciding to trust the naiad and leading the way from the tree.

Twitchapher the 3rd

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:07 pm
Zinerva almost jumped for joy. Yes! They were leaving. "Alright follow me." Now for the boring part. Walking. She didn't mind it too much but swimming was so much better.

She felt such a relief as she felt the sun back on her scales as they left the tree. So so much better. Across the bridge and following the path to the beach. Once she figured they were a safe distance away she spoke again. "Well now that I can finally talk I can explain a bit more. I am Aquos' sister and he sent me to find you. Something has come up but he promised me not to tell you." Such a party pooper her brother was. Then again it was a bit surprise to him as well even if he was getting used to it. "He owes me so much for all this. We still have a little while to walk though, he made about half the journey and we have to make the rest of it." She smiled to the fauny.

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:39 am
It was true, walking was the boring part, it was so slow. It was true, most of the faun in the tree didn't have wings, so Rainbow Dash often had to slow herself down, but that was in the tree. For journeys, like this, flying would have been so much better. So she was Aquos' sister, "Oh I guess that explains the mark," hopefuly the other hadn't noticed how uncool Rainbow Dash had been acting about it earlier.

Dash couldn't really think of any reason why Aquos would want to see her. Was she being led into some sort of trap? She looked at the naiad thoughtfully, they were supposed to be able to trust naiads. "So you know why?" Rainbow Dash asked, wondering if she could convince the other to spill what she knew.
Aquos had been cool and all, but Rainbow Dash really hadn't anticipated seeing him again. Hopefully he hadn't gotten the wrong idea about her and wanted something more. That was the opposite extreme Dash could think of.

Twitchapher the 3rd

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:27 pm
When Rainbow Dash asked about if she knew what it was about she hopped on one foot in excitement as she walked. "I dooooo~" The Naiad was just about squeaking in excitement over this secret. They were so cute after all! She almost said that out loud but stopped herself in time. She needed to change the subject. "So about the weather..." Zinerva started spouting off about the weather, the changing season, the water, just about everything to keep a conversation going as they walked along and walk far they had to. Down the trail and along the beach. Walking and talking about nothing wasn't really her thing and she was clearly forcing it but it was something.

Just around the time she ran out of topics did she perk up at the sound of singing. "Ah! Finally!" She looked around the beach before spotting the male angel sitting on the beach. "There he is.He's all yours." Zinerva pouted. "I was told I need to take a swim for a bit after I brought you here." She sighed. "Well I'll be back later then. Good luck!" With that the naiad headed off for the water.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Aquos was sitting on the warm sand next to what look like a bassinet. There was a brilliantly yellow feather placed behind his left ear. He was singing softly to whatever was in the bassinet. He stopped his beautiful song and chuckled softly. "Ok ok stop fussing I see you. No napping huh?" He reached into the bassinet and pulled out a little winged fauny child with feathery ears and a silver halo. The child was not happy and kicked his little feet and Aquos gently coddled him in his arm. As he was trying to calm the fussy boy down he noticed Rainbow Dash and gave her a smile smile. "Surprise?"

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:10 pm
The naiad seemed awfully giddy about whatever it was that Aquos wanted her for that she wasn't sharing. That made the faun even more nervous. Rainbow Dash was set on prying the answer out of her, patience was not one of Dash's virtues, but this girl was a pro at talking about nothing and every time Rainbow Dash tried to get a word in about why Aquos wanted to see her she quickly navigated the conversation away. Who knew a fish would have so much to say about the weather. Rainbow Dash knew a lot about the weather.

"Wait a second." Rainbow Dash squeaked. "You're just going to leave me like this." And good luck? What did she need luck for? A thousand thoughts raced in her head. She could see Aquos on the beach, but her feet were frozen in place. His singing was somewhat soothing, Dash didn't know he could sing, but she was still stuck, watching cautiously as the scene played out before her. Her head tilted back in the most confused way as he was clearly tending to a baby. Rainbow Dash took a loud gulp of air. And then he lifted the baby, a baby that Rainbow Dash couldn't even pretend wasn't hers. This baby was clearly 20 percent cooler than any other baby.

"Surprise?" Rainbow Dash squeaked again. "How?" Him and her? And this wasn't how she remembered these things working.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:58 pm
"Not too sure on the how, but this is the third time I've had kids dropped off at my doorstep." He gently rubbed the child's cheek. "Well, does an egg that hatched out to a bird thing count? I'm pretty sure she isn't related to me. My first son and daughter though were clearly mine. These two are clearly mine too." These two? With those words spoken he reached down back into the bassinet with his other arm and carefully pulled out a second little winged fauny with the ear feathers. This one was all teal but she clearly had Rainbow Dash's eye colour. "It was pretty easy to figure out who the other parent was of these two. They are both pretty good mixes of us both." He looked back to Rainbow Dash. "I guess gods can just...Do this? Whoever...Did whatever well I can't argue that they didn't do a good job. These two are adorable." This might be the fact he loved kids speaking.

"Do you want to hold one Dash?" It was probably a good time to get her out of her shock state.

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:19 am
The third time he had kids dropped on his doorstep... Rainbow Dash remembered him mentioning other kids, and maybe that they had been a result of a Venus party, but she hadn't really realized this might be a thing for him. "Oh..." She said breathlessly, "yeah, they're clearly yours" and mine.... She was still looking at the one child, not realizing there was another even as she mindlessly referenced it. This wasn't something Dash had ever anticipated for herself, especially considering she had never really been into another pae. She could wrastle around with someone else's kid, but a kid of her own? Wait, they ?! Her eyes widened as he pulled out a second child. "Woah..." Rainbow Dash felt like she might fall over. "Me? Hold one?" She asked scratching at her rainbow colored hair. "Oh, I don't know if that's a good idea. They look so... Breakable." Rainbow Dash shuffled over to Aquos and knelt down on the sand, in part to keep herself from falling over, and also carefully checking to see if there were any extra surprises in the basket. There was a sigh of relief. "They're pretty cute though..." She said, reaching over to the ear of one of them and gently touched the feathers.

Twitchapher the 3rd

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:11 pm
Aquos chuckled softly. He remembered being in such a state when his first two children first showed up on his door step. He might have passed out. He didn't remember anymore. "It's a bit of a learning curve but they are bit tougher then they look. I can't count how many times my daughter fell flat on her face and then got straight back up like nothing happened. You'll get the hang of it. The white and blue one is a boy, the teal one is a girl. I didn't it would be right to name then without your input. I haven't been thinking about about a lot since they showed up a few days ago." Well that was lie.

"I mean I was wondering if you might be able to take these two back with you? I live pretty fair away from any village and although it's a nice vacation like spot it's pretty boring for kids. They look more like you and they should be around other kids and such so they can make their own friends and bonds. They wouldn't get that living with me." His voice was a bit quiet. He knew it was for the best for the two and he only wanted the best for them.

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:52 pm
Rainbow Dash raised a curious eyebrow as Aquos tried to encourage her that she wouldn't break one. She nestled herself into the sand, crossing her legs before holding her arms out to take one of them. She was just going to... test it out... his arms were kind of full anyways, she should probably help him out.

"Take them back?" She repeated. That seemed to be the theme of their conversation, Dash was barely wrapping her mind around anything. But she listened to his reasoning, Dash just wasn't sure what to do with it. His reasoning made sense, but she had a thousand questions about raising two little kidlets. "Well, what about you? You'd still see them, right? That's not a yes by the way. " Hmm, that was an interesting question. What did that make them? Aquos was alright, but... this was a whole lot of complicated, especially with him being an angel.

Twitchapher the 3rd

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:50 pm
Aquos looked out to the lake, his eyes full of sadness. "I mean I'd love to. I love children and want to give them the world. The question is should I? I mean I think the whole island heard about what happened to the tree." He went silent as he looked back to Rainbow Dash and gently placed the little girl into her arms. "Times are changing and we need to change with it, even if it means I have to be a stranger to them so they can have the best life possible then so be it." He wiggled his fingers in front of the little boy's face which caused him to giggle and reach out for the angel's fingers.

"I've been thinking a lot about this sort of thing for awhile now. Me and my sister were lucky, we look like a regular naiad and a regular angel despite being mixed. Doubts, confusion, fear. Everything I knew just got thrown out of the window. It's complicated and hard to put into words and I'd rather have them not have to deal with just about an identity crises." He paused to make sure he wasn't rambling. "Sorry I'm terrible at putting what I feel into words but besides the feathers on their ears they do just look like you so it just might be easier for them in the long run not to know their angel heritage at least not until things are more...Peaceful?" He paused to think again. "Unless you know of a neutral place they can be raised in. The city would never accept them and most of the villages are protected by the city so most of those are no goes either."

Wolfs Heart

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces