[PLOT - PRP]Fox and Friends [Killa/Foxglove]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This was just the start of Killa's absolutely positively incredibly bad no-good day.

Actually, it was just a typical morning. But you know what wasn't typical? The fact that for some reason, the little bunny fae had ventured out on her own recently. And you know what happened? Almost everything that she feared about on the daily. You know, typical things like... getting transported to a scary devil-world by a crazy witch only to be attacked by a snake-pae among others. She was probably gonna be having nightmares about it for a while. Honestly, she was so out of it she couldn't even remember how the night had ended after they'd returned to the 'party.' She vaguely remembered kicking a... faun was it... but the next thing she remembered was being home a few days later.

Perhaps she was simply in a state of denial about the whole ordeal. It wasn't like she'd ever run into the few pae she'd met there. Probably. And outside of one (who she more so clung to than had meaningful conversation with if we're being honest), there wasn't any she'd met.

But now she was back home in Breeheart Village, in a little hut she'd called her own. In fact, she was once again moping about in this hut of hers instead of starting the day. She kind of knew she needed to go do something, but she also didn't want to go outside and run into anything scary again.

Irish Night Fox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The Village was bustling, but in a quiet sort of way. Morning started early for the residences in order to prepare the goodies they'd be selling throughout the day, but with everyone focused on their task there wasn't much busy noises to be heard. Instead, the breeze rustled the forest around them with its peace. There was just nothing better than living here, Foxglove thought.

It was crazy to think that their little home was now filled with residences that weren't family and they actually had trades coming in and out going. It was still such a thrill to see young faun couples coming in for dates and seeing the wonder on their faces of the beautiful place. It was comfortable, but his family worked hard to make it feel like a fairy tail.

He tucked a parchment away in his desk with some recent trade notes. He'd have to come back to it later, for now he supposed he'd check on how everyone was fairing. See if he could offer a hand with anything. Hmm, speaking of. There was a particular anxious lady he hadn't seen in awhile. Perhaps today he'd start there.

He made his way towards Killa's little home, giving her door a gentle knock in hope he wouldn't startle her. She'd been oddly absent recently, was she feeling alright? "Good morning, Killa. Are you well? Do you need me to bring you anything?"

Daisicle

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:34 pm
Foxglove would have heard a small yelp from the other side of the door as he knocked on it, and upon opening he might have seen that she'd leapt cleanly behind a little sofa. Why she had a sofa she didn't particularly use? It was cute. Had little flowers and everything.

"F-fine..." she yelped out, not moving from behind her couch as her ears anxiously twitched. What if something heard her?

Sure, she was a little hungry. It'd been over a day since she'd ventured out for food. But she could withstand that for the safety of her hut.

Irish Night Fox

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:00 pm
Foxglove's heart lurched when he heard her yelp. He quickly pushed his way inside, thinking something was wrong. He promptly blushed when he noticed that it had been he who startled her, not that something had happened, "I'm so sorry!" he scrambled to apologize. How rude of him to just barge in on her!

He scooted back into the doorway, trying to return her space to her. He titled his head curiously at her, hiding behind her sofa. She was really shaken up! What had been going on the last few days? He slowly inched back towards her, this time trying to give her time to feel comfortable with his presence, "Sorry, Killa, but I don't really believe you." he smiled gently at her. "You haven't been out of your place for awhile and now you're using your couch as a shield." he held his hand out to her. "Come on, lets get you something to eat. I saw some of the stuff they're preparing for today and I think I'd really like to try them if you're interested."

Daisicle

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:48 pm
Killa's head popped below her couch's silhouette as the door opened, only her ears remaining visible from the entryway. They twitched as things calmed down and he took a few steps back, her eyes slowly emerging to look above it as well. Her ears faced forward as he took his first step closer before folding back down as she shook her head in denial. "N-n-n-no I'm fine. Just fine. See?" She popped her full head above the sofa for a moment before returning to her eye-up view. "No need to go out. I-I'm not even hungry...." Actually, now that he mentioned food, she was kind of hungry. But not enough to leave willingly.

At least she wasn't moving further away from Foxglove, but she had a mind to be rather insistent about not leaving. After all, there could be more snakes out there! Or crazies that wanted to attack her!

Irish Night Fox

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:42 pm
It was almost comical, but Foxglove didn't dare laugh at the shy female. He was worried it might push her further behind the couch than she already was, but it didn't stop the smile from turning up his lips. She was definitly different... Good thing it had been him to check up on her and not Cocoa. Oh man, he could only image how that could have gone.

"Alright." he said, stopping his forward movement. "Then do you mind if I visit for a moment? May I sit with you?" he offered, motioning towards the couch she was hiding behind. Perhaps he could make her feel comfortable enough to come out then they could work on going outside. Maybe. With how terrified she was that would certainly be a feat. Would they have to make special stops in the future just to make sure she stayed alive? Eesh, she must have really seen something. It had him curious to know.

Daisicle

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:55 pm
Good thing Foxglove hadn't laughed at the bunny, for she certainly would have cried in response.

As it were, she simply nodded at his request to stay, but otherwise did not move from her position behind the sofa. "Okay. I'm not leaving though." She probably didn't need to be insistent on that - actually, did she verbalize that for him or for herself? Her eyes followed his movements as he moved closer before she moved to the opposite side of the couch from where he came. Killa pulled her legs close to her chest as she glanced over from the side for a moment before looking down and away. Her ears twitched with every movement, perhaps giving away that she was quite happy for the company. Not that she'd say that part out loud. "How has the village been...?" An innocent enough question, spoken with a quick glance his way to try and ascertain his reaction.

Irish Night Fox

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:22 pm
"That's fine." he commented as he slowly lowered himself to the couch, propping his chin on his hand so he could look over the back of it at her. "But would you mind coming out from behind there at least? Its hard to hear you." It wasn't a complete lie. She was a bit muffled, but it was more of an excuse to try and lure her out. "I promise you're safe in your own home. We have strong Pae keeping an eye out and I wouldn't let anything touch you while I'm around. I promise you'll be safe sitting on the couch."

"What was it you said?" he asked innocently, trying to keep from chuckling. Of course he'd heard her, but he couldn't let her know that. Would it work? "If you wanna sit with me and ask again...?"

Daisicle

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:44 pm
Killa's eyebrows furrowed and she quite nearly started pouting at his comments - was she being patronized?!

Well, given how she was aware she was acting right now, it made sense. And if it meant she didn't have to leave or go do anything scary, he could patronize her all he wanted - she didn't care! ... Okay she cared a little, but less than she was currently prioritizing self-preservation over self-respect. You might just call it the instinct of a prey-animal. After some degree of internal debate, she moved to the side of the couch and peaked up over the armrest. Her ears flicked up, then lay flat atop her head as she repeated herself - "I asked, 'how has the village been?'" - before flicking back up again.

Irish Night Fox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:35 am
Foxglove looked please, "Good to see you." he smiled gently at her. "You look well." Even if terrified beyond wits end. Would she finally come out about what happened? He couldn't recall the last time he'd seen her like this, if ever.

He sat back tilting his head thoughtfully, "Its been beautiful weather which means more patrons showing up. The chefs and bakers have become incredibly busy, but they seem pleased by it. The new fields are being prepped for the season mmm..." he tapped his chin thoughtfully. "I heard we might be trying some new recipes this season." he glanced at her hoping the talk of food might be enticing.

"Do you have any favorite flavors? Sounds like Bree might be pulling the residence together to help her brainstorm and try some new things. Think you'd be interested in helping us out when that happens?"

Daisicle

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:03 pm
Yeah, he sure looked pleased didn't he. Well he should. Probably? Killa wasn't going out of her way to be difficult, but she had to admit, it may have come off quite the contrary. If there had been any irritation showing on her face, it quickly passed with news from the outside world. "Sounds... busy." Yup, so many paeple would increase her odds of getting attacked - good thing she'd decided to hole up at home.

That said, talk about new dishes did sound pretty good... Her interest was clearly piqued at the talk of food, and not just cause she'd been forgoing food recently.

"Uh well..." She looked at bit flustered by the question before she responded. "...the carrot cake was really good last time..." Yes, she looked like a rabbit and just so happened to really enjoy carrots - bug off! She didn't need anyone else telling her how stereotypical that was, and honestly, she had a bit of a complex about the whole thing. But she couldn't help liking what she liked! "I'm sure anything Bri comes up with will sell well though, so long as Peony doesn't touch it... I don't see why they would want my opinion as well."

Irish Night Fox

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 1:25 pm
"It was, wasn't?" he agreed, not even hiding the fact he was excited that it seemed to be working. He felt for her, he really did. To be so scared and stressed all the time, he didn't know how she continued to function. "I tried so many different things its hard to keep up with them all. I'll definitely put that word in..." he side glanced at her "Unless you'd like to?"

He tried not to chuckle at the Peony comment. She wasn't the only one he heard that comment from, but there wasn't an easy way with dealing with it. Though her next comment caught him off guard, "Why do you say that? You live with us, you're a part of us, so that means your opinion is as important as any one's." He wasn't sure if she'd believe him, she didn't seem the type, but he was trying his best to come off as honest as could be. He knew to him and at least Bree it meant the world to hear when something was good or going right.

Daisicle

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 10:28 am
She shook her head, quite happy to not be the one to go out and talk with Bri. Even if he didn't say anything, she'd still be content with pretty much whatever that fae could come up with - it was all tasty, every last creation of hers. It was like she could sneeze powdered sugar and sprinkles and, suddenly, you had some confectionary creation.

She puffed her cheeks slightly and pouted at his insistence, her ears folding back down behind her head. "I live here, not with you. And only because you told me I should." It wasn't like she worked or anything - why, she didn't really have anything that she was good at, truth be told. At least it seemed through her tone that she was getting more comfortable. "If I leave more snakes are going to appear and try to eat me again! I'm not going anywhere."

Irish Night Fox
sorry if it seems a bit awk - hard to get back into her mindset after so long x.x

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games