Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
What is THAT. [Purpuryt X Family] [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadica

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:08 pm
Purpuryt hummed happily as she watched the storm swirling around in the pretty bottle she had gotten from the maze. After a good nights sleep it was time to tease the sibling!!

Bouncing over to Tanzynte the teen grinned a cheshire smile.

"You missed out on soooooo much last night~"

She called out in a sing song voice.

"I got to dance with a really really hot cutiepie! What a shame you couldn't make it, Tanz."

Waving a hand to the decanter she smiled "I even got a prize from the maze, isn't it pretty?"

Okay the night was horrid chaos saved only by Night Terror but no one needed to know that, that wouldn't get a rise out of her sister like she wanted.

No no if Tanz found out she got sent to a bouncy land and nearly run over by cherubs Tanz would just laugh at her!!

Lazurty shooked her head at how much energy the kids had in the morning. Though she was still miffed that Purpuryt had snuck off to the party without telling anyone. Luckily Kulamani was able to go follow her (and he got himself a pretty date too!)

Ah and there went purpur going on about the party. These two where such a handful, with Raabia' and Aisha if you know where one was you know where other one was. Not with these two you had to keep both eyes out to make sure they weren't doing something stupid.

She set the kettle on the stove waiting for the water to boil so she could have her morning tea.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:23 pm
Tanzanyt made no effort to hide her pouting face as her sister came over to flaunt the fun adventure shed apparently had without her. She was equal parts pissed she wasn't invited to come along and pissed that it had apparently been a banger.

I.e. she was just pissed at the world, and especially Purpur.

"Oh wooooooow you sound like you had soooooo much fun WITHOUT me." She returned sarcastically, rolling her eyes in that way only teenagers could pull off. Regarding the decanter, she hugged, "Meh, not really. You totally have s**t taste sis - bet that guy or whatever was just a whatever too. Like you. But at least he probably would have invited his sister along, so maybe he's actually, like, better than you.." compared to their mild-mannered older sisters, this pair had clearly inherited a bit of a wild energy and were quite the handful.

Unlike Laz, Shah was Just now sitting up in bed with a yawn and an exaggerated stretch of her back. Her ear flicked as a strand of hair brushed against it.  

Daisicle

Aged Genius

shadica

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:19 pm
"I did have a lot of fun~"

Purpur purred back at her sister.

"Such a shame you let moms no one leaves the house this year stop you."

Her tail swished as she continued to goad her sister.

"There was a reason for that!" Laz called from the kitchen "Venus died last year!". Ugh at least the twins behaved and listened. Okay well 3/4 listening and to going to crazy party was technically passing.

Laz sat down at the table and poured water into a cup and let the tea bag soak.

Hopefully she would get to drink it before having to break up the impending fight. She really didn't want the tea to seep to long.

"Yeah but like she totally isn't dead! She came and picked us up from the maze!"

Pur called back to her mother.

"Haha yeah, because like, his sister would be waaay cooler and more fun then you!"

She replied to Tanz as she turned her attention back to her sister.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:03 pm
"Hmpf!" Tanzanyt puffed her cheeks out in irritation at her sister's clear provocation, her wings flaring and her tail angrily twitching behind her. Perhaps they wouldn't fight as much if either one was a bit better at controlling their tempers. But as it were...

"Ugh, you think you're sooooooo cool cause you snuck out. That doesn't make you cool. That just makes you, like, edgy. And lame." She crossed her arms and stuck out her tongue. "I can't believe I'm even related to someone so lame. I could just die," more teenaged melodrama,

"And I bet none of this stupid maze or Night Tennor or whatever even existed. I bet you're making it cause cause you're embarrassed that you snuck out and Venus was dead and the party was lame as you aren't blue."

The second mother was either unaware of the bickering downstairs or choosing to ignore it as she proceeded to stretch her arms up above her head. With another yawn, she moved out of the bed and moved to make it.  

Daisicle

Aged Genius

shadica

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:35 pm
"Ha! your so jealous that now you think I'm making stuff up? Please, maybe you would be so lame, but I would never."

She grinned clearly pleased to have gotten a rise out of her sister.

"pffft edgy? yeah sure, whatever at least I had fun last night!"

She rolled her eyes at her sisters dramatics. Tanz was the lame boring stay at home do nothing.

"Aww why such a blue face sis? Going to cry over how lame you are?"

Lazurty sighed deeply into her mug of tea, gone where the nice quite days when she could enjoy tea and breakfast in peace. Ah if only these to got along like Aisha and Raabia, or at least would stop fighting for a day.

-------

The fighting was interrupted not by Lazuryt but by a gray figure flying out side their window. Said figure threw a Flour sack into the apartment sending flour flying out from all the rips in the bag.

Dysnomia roared with laughter after delivering the half-empty flour sack. "You think that's it? Eris wants you to practice being parents....."
...with real little itty bitty babies!"

--
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN A REAL BABY???"

Purpur yelled as the Agony flew off.

Her face turned to pure shock when the tiniest baby crawled out from one of the holes in the flour sack, covered in flour it was a humming bird sized baby that could fit in her hand.

"WHAT IS THAT??"

It was tiny so tiny!!

Purpur stared at it dumbfounded.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO TO THAT PARTY, WEIRD s**t ALL WAYS HAPPENS LOOK AT IT !! WHAT THE HECK!! " Laz screamed losing her mind over this impossibly tiny baby.

"SHAH WE HAVE A SITUATION" She screamed to her Uh girlfriend? Friends with benefits, s**t they had four kids and never did actually talk about what they where.

why why did babies all ways happen, why was her teen a mom. Oh guardians they where going to have to have the talk weren't they. It was a MAGIC baby but still!! what the ********. Wait the crazy baby thrower said BABIES? Oh no was there more than one??? Was there another one suffocating in the flour???

The impossibly tiny baby sneezed from all the flour covering his face. It was a very tiny and cute sneeze.

Teigra
Dysnomia yeeting a baby through the window.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:23 pm
Tanzanyt was about to raise her voice about how her face was always blue with some several choice words when she was so rudely interrupted by someone outside, and then covered in flour. Running over to the window, she raised her fist to shout at the offending pae (naturally unaware that she was an Agony) before looking back into the room with a huff. Well great now she was covered in flour. Yuck.

What was it that a*****e had said anyways, something about a ba--

Wooooooah, there was a tiny something moving in the flour, and now mom was flipping literal s**t. Now normally she'd be amused by the seemingly out-of-character response, and this time was no different.

Blinking, she dropped her attitude and moved over to whisper still somewhat loudly to her sister, "I think you broke mom." A pause. "Still happy ya went to the party?" Oh ******** yeah Pur was in trouuuuuble.

Bed now nicely made, Shah was making her way out to the room just in time to miss the actual mess unfolding. Her timing, however, was conveniently immediately-after. With a flick of her ear and tail, she brushed some hair out of her face as she assessed the situation. "Mornin' Laz." She purred with a somewhat ill-timed yawn. "Are you trying something new with the decor Lazy-boo?" A pause as she noticed the tiny baby and raised an eyebrow. "What's with the purple winged rat?"

"APPARENTLY ERIS SENT A REAL BABY TO PUR CAUSE SHE SNUCK OUT LAST NIGHT."

Snitch level ==> 100%.

Oh dear, oh dear oh dear oh dear... That would explain the Laz-down, now wouldn't it?  

Daisicle

Aged Genius

shadica

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:26 pm
"How are you so calm about this shah?? Some lady just THREW a BABY through our window!!" Laz was still having her melt down "That winged rat is apparently OUR GRANDCHILD."

Arrrgh why couldn't it be Raabia or Aisha they where responsible adults! Not some irresponsible teenager.! Gah what the heck where they going to do??

She was going to have to raise the tiny thing, or make Purpur do it. After all Ruzeh had done that with Arc, though it was a actual flour sack and not a child that could DIE.

Did she mention it was so tiny. Like what crib could hold something that small? It'd just wiggle out or fly out! Then the baby would be on the floor (like it is now, someone should do something about that.) and get stepped on!!

They could squish the baby!!!! Smoosh! One miss step and no more baby! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"Purpuryt pick up your CHILD this instant." She demanded of her daughter

"I did break mom"

Purpu whispered back to her sister in aw.

Ugh so much for being free of the hell-scape that was the party, oh no being locked in a cage, and nearly run over wasn't enough. The stupid party chaos just haaaad to follow her home. Who thought giving people babies was a good idea! It was a very bad one! Especially when the thing is so darn small!!

To be honest she had regretted going to the party almost immediately as at first it was a shit party with nothing to do and then it was mazes and getting run over and stupid stupid cherubs and cages. Honestly Night Terror was the only thing that made that party worth anything.

Realizing that her mother was in no mood to be argued with Purpuryt carefully trotted over to the flour covered infant and picked it up. Why was it so small!

She tried to brush some flour off as she took a look at it trying to figure out what the heck it was. Huh looks like it has wings and hoofs? Hmmm Night Terror had wings and hoofs. Maybe he would know what it was. Ahhh was Night Terror this tiny as a baby! The thought amused her enough to giggle which earned her a glare from Lazuryt.

"So uh what IS it any way?"

It wasn't any type of pae she had ever seen in the city.

The baby wiggled as he was picked up and the weird stuff clinging to it was partiality rubbed off. He wiggled in his mother's grasp and sneezed again.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:59 pm
Well, considering Shah was also related to a pair of birds, this was hardly the weirdest thing she'd seen since coming here. That said, she couldn't exactly voice that out loud - Laz didn't know about Hatil or Saira after all. All she could try to do was mitigate. "Lazzy-boo, it's okay. Just take a deep breath." She simulated a breathing motion of her own to try and coax her... something?... what were they even? into calming down. They really ought to clarify some things at some point, but now wasn't the time.

She walked over to wrap an arm around Laz's waist, hopeful the physical touch would comfort her some. "Purr, dear, could you bring the thing over here? Tanz, you stay there sweetie, or maybe you could go check on your uncle Kula for us~? I want to ask your sister a personal question."

Once Purpuryt was over, Shah bent over to whisper just loud enough for everyone but Tanzanyt to hear. "Okay dear, first make sure your support the things' head. But before we go further, I think your mother and I deserve to know what really happened at the party, don't you think? Don't worry, we don't intend to tell anyone else. We just need a touch more context."

With a dramatic sigh and a loud, "Kaaaaaaaay," Tanzanyt proceeded to leave the apartment (having forgotten about being covered in flour) to go check on her uncle as her mother had asked.  

Daisicle

Aged Genius

shadica

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:57 am
Hmm the colors where hers but the blue hair reminded her of Night Terror, although the baby didn't have any holes in it. Hmm would holes even pass down? She didn't know that much about how they worked. Still Nighty didn't have any antenna as far as she could remember. But maybe he would know what it is??

"It uh got hoofs and stuff like that cute guy I hung out with. Maybe he'd know what it is?" She mumbled as she walked over to her mom.

Ah right support the head, the tiny head, her dolls had bigger heads than this thing!!

Oh nooooo they wanted the truth? Ahhh how did they know she was lyiiiiing, at least Tanz wasn't around to mock her for going to the worlds lamest party (except it had night terror so it was like 99% lame 1% cute guy she didn't get enough time with).

"Okay so like the party was shit, there was no food no staff and then i met a cute guy and he had like holes all over him? It was weird but hey he was cute ya know?"

Purpur shrugged.

"and then this mist happened and we got dragged down an separated and I landed in this awful world where everything was bouncy! and then a boot stomps down and sends me flying! It was the WORST maze ever!!! I almost got run over by this this THING! It was big an metal and puffed steam and then just as it was about to hit me it turned into to little cherubs!!

Purpur's fury at the cherubs was clear from how her voice started raising in volume as she spoke of the "train" Incident.

"So I chased after those Ass***es and manged to find a chest but it was locked and the stupid cherub had the key so i threw the chest at him and got the key and my pretty bottle was in the chest."

She paused to wave at it with her free hand and take a deep breath before continuing.

"And then the ground turned all weird again and we where grabbed and slurped up by shadows and woke up in a cage!! Uncle Kula was there in another cage and I found night terror who was floating upside down for some reason."

At this point it was very very clear that the party had not been fun at ALL. In fact it sounded even Worse than a normal venus party.

"And then some Deer lady showed up and Shot Eris' wing off and then Venus showed up and took us to the real party! You know the kind with music and food an shit. Then I danced with the cute guy the end." She took a deep breath that she needed after speaking the whole story kind of fast.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:58 am
"Don't tell Tanz it was shit she'd never let me live it doooown."

She whined at her parents.

"Oh I think the crazy baby thrower was one of Eris' kids she was hanging out on the ground with Eris when we where all in bird cages."

Shah was right she did need to calm down. Laz took a deep breath with Shah and tried to calm down. Was this how her parents felt when Shah showed up with babies? At least She had been a adult, capable of you know taking care of kids and moving out on her own.

She leaned into Shah as purpur came over with the baby. What the heck was it? It had some nice eyelash like dang, babies' should not have such long lashes.and Hooves, the word was hooves not hoofs she sighed as her daughter said hoofs instead of hooves. And wings weird wings, they where fae ish maybe? Not to mention it was TINY.

"hmm, maybe?" She wasn't sure if this guy would know anything about a weird looking baby. She also had a feeling her daughter just wanted an excuse to go see this 'hot guy' again.

Her face went through a myriad of expressions during her daughters story. The whole thing seemed unbelievable, it was to crazy to be true right?

Ugh at least Tanz would find out from Kula, maybe.

"is is that everything that happened?" She asked.
You know what, let Shah deal with this yes. Clearly letting shah speak was the best option because she was calmer and if Laz spoke she was just going to lose her s**t again. Just keep taking deep deep breaths.

"Uh huh,it sucked"

Purpur stated and then poked the babies' cheek gently. Heheh it was squishy.

The baby gurgled as he was poked on his tiny cheek with a large finger.

~~~

Meanwhile Kula was mourning the fact that his first date had been a disaster, he'd be lucky if she ever wanted to see him again, even just to say Hi.

Ugh go to the party they said, it'll be fun they said.

(hit the character limit cuz of the gradient xD)  

shadica

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:07 pm
Shah offered a shrug nearly in-sync with Laz's, unsure really what to make of the entire situation. From the sounds of it, there was a whole lotta nonsense going on, and she was really trying to go with the flow. No use having both 'adults' freaking out (even if Laz was adorable when she got all flustered like this). At least it looked like Purr wasn't going to be difficult at this point of the game.

The rak tried to maintain a fairly neutral expression throughout the story, with the majority of her confusion or surprise being displayed by her ears, tail flicks, and eyebrows furrowing or shooting up. If this was a lie, it was really damn well put together. And honestly, she and Laz had likewise been teleported that year (although perhaps her boo had forgotten on account of the liquor), so that seemed to be a thing for these paeple. She moved a hand to Laz's shoulder and gave it a light squeeze. "Sounds like it." A sigh and another shrug before glancing at Laz. "Do we still have her and Tanz's cribs stored somewhere? I don't think we tossed them..." if only because Shah was a bit of a pack rat, for obvious reasons concerning her initial time on the island. Purr would probably try to sleep with the thing if they didn't intervene.

Tanz was almost skipping, still covered in flour, as she headed over to her uncle's place. Stupid uncle, going with just her sister and not her. Boo! She was gonna go whine at him! Without knocking, she threw open the door to his place and, in one breath, yelled out. "Hey Uncle Kula I'm here why did you and stinky Purr go to an awesome party without me I hate you~! <3"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:45 pm
Laz hummed at the squeeze on her shoulder. "I think so, but uh won't the bars be to big to keep it from rolling out?" She nibbled her lip worriedly, the thing was so small, there was no way they could prevent it from escaping.

Pur did not want a baby, not one bit! This was so unfair! Everyone else went to a party when they where kids, and no babies why her????

Ugh at least the stupid thing was cute, and tiny, she could probably like stick it in a pocket or something when she went out.

Said baby was oblivious to the chaos he had created, thought he was very happy that no one was yelling any more.

"Because I was on a DATE, and your sister wasn't supposed to be there. Also it sucked." Kula sighed still staring into his mug before raising his head to meet his niece. "Nice to see you to Tanz."

It took him a minute to notice she was covered in flour. "So uh where you guys bakeing something? Your covered in flour."  

shadica

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:00 pm
Ah, good point. "Perhaps we could wrap fabric around it? Seal the side holes that way?" It was as good an idea as any, and Shah was happy that Laz seemed to be calming down a bit now. Though it did have wings, it would probably be considerably bigger by the time flying became an issue.

At least it didn't seem to have taken after it's presumed mother's fussiness.

Pulling Laz with her, she walked over to give her teen a hopefully reassuring, probably somewhat annoying, run on the head. "Don't worry kid, your mothers will be here to help you out best we can, right Laz?" Surely that much was obvious though.

"NUH UH Purr said it was like super fun and romantic and lit and stuff!" She puffed out her cheeks as she berated her uncle before laughing and waving back at him with a bright smile. Her uncles were so easy to mess with sometimes - she was particularly fond of doing just that when she had a moment to spare.

Her head tilted and an ear flicked at his question before she loudly gasped and looked down with an expression of pure displeasure. Gross. She'd just gone out in public looking like this - ugh. "No, Purr just had a kid or something." Without missing a beat she walked towards her uncles washroom with a "Imma go like clean off be right back"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:18 pm
"Mmmm that might work." Honestly the thing was so small they could just stick it in like a high sided fruit basket.

Laz got pulled over to pur by Shah. Ah right comfort confused child, be a good mom. "Yes we will help dear, don't worry to much." Although there was still a big chance that pur was getting grounded.

"Thanks.

Pur made a face as Shah rubbed her hair. It was annoying, but she knew her mom was trying to comfort her. She'd hug them if she wasn't holding the worlds tiniest baby.

"Well then she clearly didn't get sent to War-land where everything is on fire like me and my date." He sighed they probably got sent to the worst one there was. Just his luck. He was glad that Pur hadn't gotten hurt.

At least it seemed like someone had a good time at that party.

He was taking a sip of his coffee when his niece let out the fact that her sister had a kid.

Which caused him to choke on his drink.
"She WHAT" He yelled.

Why didn't anyone say anything? Like she hadn't looked pregnant yesterday?? What the heck? Was it a magic thing like Ark's kid? He had heard stories that Hyacinth had been a flour sack.  

shadica

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:17 pm
"So, now that we've all calmed down, next order of business." The Rak glanced over at Laz wis a mischevious glint before looking back at their daughter. "What is our grandchild going to be named?" Heh, exciting. Little did Shah know she was technically already a grandmother several times over.

Tanz didn't miss a beat and she walked past her flustered uncle. "Yeah, it just, like, popped out of a bag of flour n s**t. It's tiny af." After washing herself off, she gave him a look. "What?"  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff