Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ★ Archives★
Anime Help Guild : Best Anime Endings March 2020 CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7 Anime endings, 3 winners, NO Ties, listen & watch the endings before you choose :)
  traceypearl - Demon Slayer
  puppylove713 - Inuyasha Ending 2
  snarkyjinx - Cardcaptor Sakura Ending 1
  K-poplover44 - Bleach Ending 17
  KayaLing - Free! Swim club
  Zero the Crimson- jojo bizarre adventure
  Astramentis- SAO: War of the underworld
View Results

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:45 pm
Oh man....I could think of quite a few endings I'd love to post.....let's go with this one...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:56 pm
puppylove713
Anime: Inuyasha

I nominate this person for poll vote!

I really love this song so much, which I haven't heard in years! (': I also love the wind effect, the background at the beginning, and just Sesshomaru (he's one of my favorite characters, tbh)! heart

KayaLing

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100

KayaLing

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:02 pm
Halkio
KayaLing
I do have several other favorite anime endings due their songs. However, I chose this particular ending because I love how:
- it’s catchy with its song choice
- it includes the characters dancing, which infers to the kind of swimming style that they normally do, and you can easily do these dance movements
- it’s visually appealing with the colors and alternative (i.e. AU-like) outfits for the characters

gaia_star Anime: Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club
gaia_star Song: SPLASH FREE
gaia_star Artist: STYLE FIVE

ive never seen free but i loved that ending song lol

That's okay! I'm glad to hear it (and thanks for the favorite of my outfit, btw)! ^_^

Free! is actually one of the few sports anime that I do like. It's abridged series called 50% OFF is one of my favorites as well (I may like it even more than the original anime itself XD). The abridged series did a parody/cover song for that ending song.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:26 pm
Anime : Bleach

K-poplover44
Crew

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100

K-poplover44
Crew

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:29 pm
puppylove713
Anime: Inuyasha

i nominate this person for poll vote heart
one of my all time favorite endings from Inuyasha smile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:01 pm
Zero the Crimson
Oh man....I could think of quite a few endings I'd love to post.....let's go with this one...

One of my favorite Jojo endings!  

Star0verhead

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:18 pm
Star0verhead

I was torn between this one and Roundabout.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:46 pm
Zero the Crimson
Star0verhead

I was torn between this one and Roundabout.

My absolute favorite Jojo ending is Modern Crusaders... the visuals are nothing much but the song is such a perfect fit that it LITERALLY feels like it was written specifically for the show.  

Star0verhead

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:50 pm
Star0verhead

My absolute favorite Jojo ending is Modern Crusaders... the visuals are nothing much but the song is such a perfect fit that it LITERALLY feels like it was written specifically for the show.

I like the song and do agree that it feels like a perfect fit, but the lack of visuals does kinda kill it for me.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:12 pm
Zero the Crimson
Star0verhead

I like the song and do agree that it feels like a perfect fit, but the lack of visuals does kinda kill it for me.

Yeah XD If only they gave it a cool ending animation like part 3... I love the song in that one too though.  

Star0verhead

MonkeyandFishyforever4

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:17 pm
Anime - Shugo Chara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:46 pm
KayaLing
Halkio
KayaLing
I do have several other favorite anime endings due their songs. However, I chose this particular ending because I love how:
- it’s catchy with its song choice
- it includes the characters dancing, which infers to the kind of swimming style that they normally do, and you can easily do these dance movements
- it’s visually appealing with the colors and alternative (i.e. AU-like) outfits for the characters

gaia_star Anime: Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club
gaia_star Song: SPLASH FREE
gaia_star Artist: STYLE FIVE

ive never seen free but i loved that ending song lol

That's okay! I'm glad to hear it (and thanks for the favorite of my outfit, btw)! ^_^

Free! is actually one of the few sports anime that I do like. It's abridged series called 50% OFF is one of my favorites as well (I may like it even more than the original anime itself XD). The abridged series did a parody/cover song for that ending song.

thats hilarious lol  

Halkio

puppylove713

Animal Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:58 pm
QueenofGod1989
puppylove713

I haven't seen or heard this opening in 10 years. Also, I have a weakness for hot anime guys, namely Sesshoumaru
I haven't heard it in quite some time myself, but when I saw it was anime endings, this one came to mind instantly... I saw nobody else had posted anything from Inuyasha so I threw it up there. It is by far one of my favorite anime endings. It is such a beautiful song.

KayaLing
puppylove713

I nominate this person for poll vote!

I really love this song so much, which I haven't heard in years! (': I also love the wind effect, the background at the beginning, and just Sesshomaru (he's one of my favorite characters, tbh)! heart
Thanks for the nomination. I have to admit, I really love this ending and surprisingly, no other ending came to mind when I saw that it was endings this time other than this one... I actually didn't have a favorite character from this anime to be honest. However, I did like Sesshomaru a lot.

K-poplover44
puppylove713

i nominate this person for poll vote heart
one of my all time favorite endings from Inuyasha smile
Thanks you for the nomination. Forget favorite from just Inuyasha (it is my favorite from the anime), it is possibly one of my favorite if not my favorite from all the anime I have seen. This was the first and only ending that came to mind when I saw what the contest was after all...

Astramentis

This ending has hit me right in the feels, like no other has. The depth of the lyrics, the feelings & the animation are all stellar.
I really liked this ending when I first watched the series and I still really like it. It really does hit the feels. It is for that reason that I nominate this person.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:28 pm
K-poplover44

That is my second favorite bleach ending and even though it's been forever since I've heard it, I recognized it the instant the music started.  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

K-poplover44
Crew

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:55 pm
Zero the Crimson
K-poplover44

That is my second favorite bleach ending and even though it's been forever since I've heard it, I recognized it the instant the music started.

its one of my favorite endings for Bleach
for me Bleach had really good openings and endings  
★ Archives★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas