Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Pack] The Crows (Redwoods)
[PRP/LOG] Let's Talk (Azure & Blood Falcon)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:54 pm
Quote:
Blood Falcon had loved and treasured her maternity leave from the Sand Raiders to watch her newborns, even if she had couched her request to the alpha with multiple apologies and promises to be back as soon as she was able. Which was a slight lie. She could have returned a few days earlier than she had, but the upcoming separation had made her linger more than she should have. Just in case, you know? She coddled all five of them (five!) for as long as she could, and then some, and it had been an almost dire decision to decide who to bring back. But it wouldn't have reflected well upon her not to do so, and so she had watched them at play and in training and decided River Hawk would suit the desert best, and that was that.

Now, they were suddenly grown up! When had that happened? One visit to the Crows and the other four were to her mid tail, and the next visit they were her size or larger. Not that it had mattered much to their mother, for all her tender and heartfelt meddling ways. She wished they could all share the same space together, but life wasn't always so easily tidied up, and she had made the best of it with gusto.

Her purpose finished, she sought Azure in his den for a moment of peace and catching up. What a funny mate he had turned out to be, somber and serious right up until she announced her pregnancy. It was good thing he had a bird companion to help out. "Azure~?" she sang as she approached.

Quote:
azure was nested his head on his paws, he had a late night out and about training as always, he never let a moment slip bye for training, he wanted to get better, be stronger, there was always that feeling of him not being good enough nagging him a the back of his skull. a puppyish worry? sure but part of him knew it was true, however the sound of his mate snapped him back in to reality. raising his head then his body he stood to greet her, his tail slightly wagging behind him, barely noticeable of courses.

he couldn't help but smiling seeing a familiar loving face " hey blood Falcon" he said with a soft grin, he walked over to brushing his head against hers, " I've missed you" he said, not something he would normally say to any other wolf, because she was special, she filled a spot in his chest that he never ever thought about to fill. "what do i owe the pleasure to see my lovely girl again, How is our boy?" he asked wondering how he fared with his headaches.

Quote:
"Not more than I missed you, dear. But shouldn't I be asking you that, Mr. Crow?" she teased as they nuzzled. Of course, Blood Falcon's visit always came with a tagalong for the four that had stayed with Big Bad's crew, so it was a fair enough question. No-one could escape.

"Last I saw Blackwater, he said he was going to visit the healers for some help." Blood Falcon sounded casual enough about it, though she wore a slight frown. "I'm sure Sully will have something for him that will help, but keep an eye on him for me, would you? I'm worried he'll think he's falling even more behind."

Blackwater Raptor's failing confidence seemed to be inversely proportional to his brother's. The more Nightingale did his best to stand out and be the best, the more Blackwater tried to recede into the background. She had hoped he would have grown out of it now that they were young adults, but judging by the check-up it had, if anything, grown worse. He hadn't yet even decided on what job to take on in the Crows when she asked, and while she doubted Blackwater would get kicked out for his indecision, she knew that only exacerbated the other problems.

"How's our other son?" she asked. Silver Bird Siren, River Hawk, Whispering Night Sparrow - the girls all seemed to be getting along fine as far as she knew, but the boys...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:00 pm
azure swayed his tail slightly till it came to a stop, he felt for his boy. the pain must of been unbearable not that he himself would ever know the pain that came with being a male that contained seers blood. his claws tapped slightly hoping sully would help him, he took a breath " ya it is rather unfortunate , maybe they boys should spend some time together back at your home lands, maybe some training together would help, as for nightingale... well hes been acting out" he said softly clearing his throat. " he was fine for a while but then something changed in him, hes not as confidant as he uses to be, nor is he playful and rowdy hes just existing in our every day life. you think you could talk to him when you get a chance? maybe take black water to see him he cares for his little brother i think a visit might do him some good" despite the issues with their now fully grown litter azure still had some worry's about the path both their boys where taking,  

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:19 pm
A little problem here or there, a bit of trouble - those, Blood Falcon could handle with minor probing. But acting out? Her son? Why, what could he possibly be up to?

"You know I'll go straight to him after we have our time together," Blood Falcon told him with a slight frown. Yes, getting the boys together into her presence might do them both well...Blackwater Raptor had always been something of a momma's boy anyway. "But...did you approach him about it? Did anyone else yet?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:27 pm
Azure lowered his head and walked closer pressing his head onto hers gently as he nodded" indeed i have, but i cant get threw to him, he just apologizes and goes back to some other form of distancing himself from me. i mean, hes even stopped talking to red, he uses to love talking to red" he said as he drew his head back looking to her " is there anything we can do as his parents to bring him out of this rut? i don't want another incident , what if his actions get him outcast from the pack what then will become of nightingale? " he pondered worry filling his voice, he took a deep breath calming himself down, it couldn't be all that bad could it?  

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:34 pm
Red? Blood Falcon took a moment to place the name in her head, and when she realized it was one of the Crows' seers, it began to click. "Oh," she said, absently rubbing cheeks with her mate. "Red, you say? Oh...Darling, you are so dense," the she-wolf said affectionately. Azure, stoic and stiff Azure, fretting? This was of course a problem that had to be address with Song of the Nightingale, but Blood Falcon couldn't help but chuckle at him.

"I know exactly what's bothering him. Don't worry--I'll set him right," she assured him. Pulling away, she nipped at Azure playfully. "But first, I need you to relax. It's not every day I get to visit, after all!"

Although sometimes it could definitely feel like it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:53 pm
azure took another breath and sat down beside blood falcon " your right i need to treasure the time we have while your hear, then we can figure out how to handle the boys. i just don't want to see nightingale get hurt, he tried to fallow me on a mission to scope out a pack" he said as he gazed out of the den before laying down fixing his focus on her rather than the issue at paw at least for the moment " how are things back at your pack? he asked tail swaying ever so gently. " are you hungry or thirsty? maybe i can go get you some food if you are" he inquired wanting to make sure she was comfortable and well fed before she had to leave.  

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:36 pm
"He what?" Blood Falcon asked sharply.

Oh. Oh no. No, no, no, no, no! Her babies were not going to become assassins, not on her watch! Azure was perfectly capable of handling himself, but her puppies? Absolutely not.

She stopped herself, took a deep breath, and settled against the other with a sigh. "No, no, I'll handle it later. I got a drink after I visited Sully," she told him, which was a lie, but Blood Falcon didn't want either of them going anywhere except right here, where she could settle into his warmth. "We can hunt together in the evening. Right now, darling, I just want to take a short nap with you if you don't mind. Walking here in the frigid morning is a teensy bit taxing..."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:41 pm
he watched her, she looked fine little did he know how she was actuly feeling at this time but he couldnt help but just trust her word "all right as long as you eat befor you go home is all that matters, its a long trip. he slayed there content worry still in his mind but he pushed it to the side for the time being. he to wanted to enjoy her visite while she was here" you make me wish time could go slower, i love having you by my side" he said as he wraped his tail around hers.  

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:07 pm
Blood Falcon crooned softly as she fit herself against his form, their tails entwined. Worrying as these developments were, for a long moment, this moment, she could just bask in this glow.

"Not as much as I love being here with you," she countered, her voice already drifting as she closed her eyes. "Rest easy, my love. I'll take of everything~"

Whether the boys liked it or not.

[Pack] The Crows (Redwoods)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff