Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Location] The Redwoods
[Log] Unfamiliar Territory (Medi x Middy)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:11 pm
User Image

Kimimela was not totally certain about her choice to explore outside her home and leaving her garden for any length of time of a risk and possible death to her garden. She took a deep breath and she had thought for a long time about this choice. She would go and see what was out there. Then she would go back home if she discovered that the outside of the veil was nothing to fuss over and she would go right back to her garden and that would be that. She made her way threw the veil slowly still nervous about going to a place she had no idea how to deal with. She wondered what the flowers and bugs were like on this side of the veil, it was her reason for taking this risk at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:12 pm
User Image

Tainted's pawsteps were unsure as he ventured from the hold in the floor that constituted their den for now. He didn't like being away from either his sister or his mother, much as the latter seemed to look down on him, but he still had a pup's intuition, a need to explore: in his case, for dyes. Sketching Shadows had an eye for them, but he wanted to develop his own sense of it so he didn't rely on her all the time. (Except he probably would anyway...)

Nose to the ground, he began to sniff for a particular plant. Tainted Light knew they didn't grow close to home-at-the-time and grew more nervous the further he went out. It wasn't any surprise that he jumped at every little sound, his tail tucking further and further as he wandered. But rather than a plant's color, it was something else that drew his attention: a bright yellow, brighter than anything he had seen up to this point, even on his mother. And it didn't smell like any flower he knew...

He found himself staring.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:13 pm
Kimi found herself nose to nose with a little one when she arrived in the world outside the veil. She was startled and then she felt the cold and chill of this world and she was shocked this was not what she expected. If there had not been someone there on the other side she would have turned right back. This place was cold and felt darker then her home. She wondered if there were any flowers in this dreary place at all. She didn't want to be rude and turn away from her unexpected new meeting. Kimi was a gentle introvert female for the most part, but when put in a social situation she refused to be rude. "Excuse me I'm sorry to almost run in to you little one. I am Kimimela. Would you be so kind as to tell me your name? Since we nearly became very close?" She knew on some level that her words were a strange ramble but she didn't have anything else. She mostly kept to her garden and had never left the veil before. So she needed to practice this talking to someone who wasn't a wisp or flower thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:14 pm
Tainted Light stared. And stared. And stared in awe. He had never seen such a bright yellow on a creature before. He was told flowers could be as pretty in the spring supposedly, but never a wolf. Was she a wolf? She had a similar arrangement of limbs, but she was so tall and elegant...And he very much wasn't.

"You're beautiful," the pup said without thinking. A blush quickly rose and he ducked his head. "U-Um. I'm...Light. Tainted Light."

Mother had always told him that dark colors were a bad sign--that had to be, after all, why she never bothered with his sister and had named him as such. White, yellow...and the black as well in his fur. Only, the stranger had much more of it, and she didn't seem so bad...  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:15 pm
Kimi blinked at the little creature as she shook off the shock of the cold and this strange place. Nothing like her home in the veil. She felt herself blush as she was complimented as soon as she arrived in this land. "Thank you little one, I mean Tainted Light, I am Kimimela, but you may call me Kimi if you like." She had not seen many with colors like the little one. The creatures she knew were normally very bright in color.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:16 pm
"Kimimela," the pup repeated softly, frowning as he tasted it. What was a kimimela? A flower? A fruit? There was so much that was strange about the she-wolf, and yet Tainted Light couldn't find himself feeling worried about it. She hadn't attacked him yet, after all. It left his brain more power to consider her aesthetic some more.

"Do you live near here?" he asked after a moment. "I like your dye..." Maybe he could find the same materials if she was helpful.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:17 pm
Kimi blinked at the little wolf "Dye? What is dye?" She asked very confused she knew nothing of dye. She had never tried to crush any of her plants to make dye before. "No I do not live near here. My land is far away." Soon it would be much farther away then she realized since the veil would close and Kimi did not understand this or know what it would mean for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:18 pm
Tainted Light blinked. She didn't know what dye was? Then, that color..."You were born bright as the sun, dark as the night?" he asked, reverent and hushed. His eyes widened. "Oh..."

His eyes fell to his own paws, the back ones which held a much feebler hue of yellow and peach in comparison. Even his black toes seemed duller to look upon. Of course, he was an imperfect creation - an ugly one. He shrank at the thought. "Dye comes from certain plants. We use it to paint ourselves colors we can't have. But you...You were born colorful. My mother would call you a vision, maybe."  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:19 pm
Kimi blinked "My home is that way." She turned her head and realized she couldn't feel the magic of her home. She frowned and sighed "I'm afraid I can't go home right now, so I will have to figure out this place. I am glad plants grow here, I feared with how cold it is that they did not grow here. I grow flowers at home." Her wisp dart up and bobbed in the air. She glowed pink. "Did you follow me little one?" She tisked it would have been better if her wisp had stayed home. "Yes this is how I was born and my parents gave me my colors." It was curious these wolves dyed their fur. "I don't think myself a vision." she said shyly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:20 pm
A soft gasp left Tainted Light as the fairy creature appeared from seemingly nowhere, and he stepped back instinctively in fear of the unknown. What was Kimimela? Was she truly a wolf, or had she walked out of her world and into his somehow? How could she be both sun and shadow, and how could she have harnessed her own light?

"You have magic," the pup decided, eyes the size of his paws. "You must. B-But i've never heard of a wolf with magic before, except..." He lifted his gaze to hers. "Seers, seers have powers. Can you see the future and past, too? Are you something more?"  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:22 pm
Kimi smiled seeing her wisp, but she felt like she couldn't get back home and that made her nervous. "No I can not, and I don't know if I can use my magic in this land since I don't know if this land has magic." She said frowning and attempted to use her shadow magic with no luck. "No I do not think I can use my magic here.. I'm not sure what I will do till I can get back home." She said in a sad worried tone.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:28 pm
Kimi sighed "I don't think that will help, I can't feel my magic or the magic from home right now, I hope I can go home again." She was worried "My flowers will dye if I am not there to care for them." She looked around. "Do you have flowers here?"  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:04 am
"Oh..." He grew disheartened immediately upon hearing about her loss of magic, and his entire being drooped. "We do have flowers here, but they're probably not as beautiful as yours...I could show you, if you want?" It wouldn't ease her homesickness, but it might distract Kimi from her current situation. That was the least he could do, right?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:54 am
Kimi sighed out she was so revealed that the little one was able to tell her that there were flowers in this place, she would have been so upset if there were no flowers in this cold land. She smiled and then nodded "I would like that very much, I do not know this land at all, so a guide like you would be greatly needed."  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:35 pm
[medi wc: 668]  
[Location] The Redwoods

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items