BatChic

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:45 pm
Samsora Jade
Hi there, This guild was once so active. Gaia sadly does not seem as active as it was years ago.

Gaia does not seem as active as it was years ago

This is true.
But then Gaia
Does not try-a
To do
anything but to
Ask us for donations
Which tries my patience
'Cuz I still play Gaia for free.

I started Gaia
in 2006
When the Zurg
Made their debut
(Which I thought was cute)
And I was playing my OC as a Fae
Which was really OK
For me
'Cuz I played Gaia for free.

These days I train my
Lake Kindred pets
For the drops and Gaia gold.
And it never seems to get old
For me
'Cuz I still play Gaia for free.

Let the old folks have fun
In the Forums
And pretend we're just like the young'uns.
You might call this
Online Social Security
Because it's secure
for an elder Gaian like me
And I still play Gaia for free.

Yours ~BatChic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:19 am
If you're looking for more chat, then head to the chatterbox forum...But there IS life still in Gaia; it's free, or at least most of it can be. I hope that the launch of towns v3 should put some more life back in...  

Outcast-ghosT

BatChic

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Nebula Novice 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:07 pm
Outcast-ghosT
If you're looking for more chat, then head to the chatterbox forum...But there IS life still in Gaia; it's free, or at least most of it can be. I hope that the launch of towns v3 should put some more life back in...

"For those of us who truly have feels for Gaia, Gaia still holds life."
You may quote me on this. HAIL ZURG. gaia_zurg ~BatChic  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:59 am
BatChic
Outcast-ghosT

It will always hold life if you see it's alive...errr, well, at least from the non-psycho point of view emotion_dowant
Wait a sec...for one moment there I read Zerg...

Outcast-ghosT

BatChic

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Nebula Novice 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:30 pm
Outcast-ghosT
BatChic
Outcast-ghosT

It will always hold life if you see it's alive...errr, well, at least from the non-psycho point of view emotion_dowant

Actually, it's ZURG gaia_zurg with a "U." And, yes, I am a member of the Zurg Hive. I became assimilated a few years ago (in 2017). I believe I am the only Zurg Faery, here on Gaia. The mixing of Fae Magic with Zurg Science makes a beautiful formula. emotion_rainbow gaia_sakura gaia_zurg

If ever you would like to join me for a chat in the forums, I have a thread that I welcome you to visit~
User Image
Lately I have been having an informal Halloween Party, with friends posting their spooky costumes as we converse. Please drop by! Come as you are~
or dress up, if you wish

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:10 am
BatChic
Outcast-ghosT
BatChic
Outcast-ghosT

Actually, it's ZURG gaia_zurg with a "U." And, yes, I am a member of the Zurg Hive. I became assimilated a few years ago (in 2017). I believe I am the only Zurg Faery, here on Gaia. The mixing of Fae Magic with Zurg Science makes a beautiful formula. emotion_rainbow gaia_sakura gaia_zurg

If ever you would like to join me for a chat in the forums, I have a thread that I welcome you to visit~
User Image
Lately I have been having an informal Halloween Party, with friends posting their spooky costumes as we converse. Please drop by! Come as you are~
or dress up, if you wish

Isn't it emperor Zurg? Or is this another Zurg? Like the bugs from Starship Trooper?
Oh I don't know, I'm kind of lost here lol

Outcast-ghosT

BatChic

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Nebula Novice 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:39 pm
Outcast-ghosT
BatChic
Outcast-ghosT
BatChic
Outcast-ghosT

User Image
or dress up, if you wish

Isn't it emperor Zurg? Or is this another Zurg? Like the bugs from Starship Trooper?

I would suggest that you read the Gaia Manga on the Zurg. Just click the link: We Come In ...Piece And if you are intrigued by this illustrated story, there are more titles involving the Zurg,on the left hand side that you can click & check out.

When I joined Gaia in October 2006, it was my first Halloween Event and my introduction to the Zurg in Towns, and in the Forums.

After this, I got involved with the Zurg Hive Guild, joining under the name of 5DMxyzptlk, who had the body/skin of a Zurg -- which was a requirement in 2007. These days the rules and restrictions for joining the Zurg Hive have softened, so my BatChic account was later accepted for membership. gaia_zurg

We often role-play as Zurg in this guild, and many of us enjoy science fiction as a fan fave.

I hope this has given you some info about Gaia's Zurg -- and will help you feel a little less lost.

HAIL ZURG! gaia_zurg ~BatChic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:23 am
BatChic
Outcast-ghosT
BatChic
Outcast-ghosT
BatChic
Outcast-ghosT

User Image
or dress up, if you wish

I would suggest that you read the Gaia Manga on the Zurg. Just click the link: We Come In ...Piece And if you are intrigued by this illustrated story, there are more titles involving the Zurg,on the left hand side that you can click & check out.

When I joined Gaia in October 2006, it was my first Halloween Event and my introduction to the Zurg in Towns, and in the Forums.

After this, I got involved with the Zurg Hive Guild, joining under the name of 5DMxyzptlk, who had the body/skin of a Zurg -- which was a requirement in 2007. These days the rules and restrictions for joining the Zurg Hive have softened, so my BatChic account was later accepted for membership. gaia_zurg

We often role-play as Zurg in this guild, and many of us enjoy science fiction as a fan fave.

I hope this has given you some info about Gaia's Zurg -- and will help you feel a little less lost.

HAIL ZURG! gaia_zurg ~BatChic

Aye, gotcha.
Thing is, I joined gaia '07 I believe, entering '08, so I missed the zurg events or similars (at least to what you've been able to tell me).

Sci-fi lovers eh? Then how come the movie I mentioned doesn't ring a bell? o.O
Any Sci-fi movies you would recommend?

And, I'll check out the link you attached, sounds good to me!

Outcast-ghosT

BatChic

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Nebula Novice 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:31 pm
I never saw Starship Troopers, but I am aware of its existence. And as for SF, I still enjoy reading the novels more than watching the stories play out on screen. (and sometimes the films try to catch up with the original writings, and it gives me pleasure to see how much the movie has changed the story)

I enjoyed seeing Asimov's I, Robot (2004) become a CGI-enhanced film with Will Smith, allbeit with major plot-changes from Isaac Asimov's original trilogy.

A big Star Trek fan, I've enjoyed the Trek Movies (especially seeing them on the big screen) but I have enjoyed the Star Wars franchise, as well.

I was a big reader of comic books as a teen, so both the DC and Marvel Universe movies (in live-action and animated styles) often catch my eye for the futuristic fun.Guardians of the Universe I and II are favorites of mine, for sure!

After you have read the Gaia Zurg manga, let me know what you thought.
Actually being part of the Zurg Halloween Event, has meant a lot to me, making my first experiences with Gaia very memorable. gaia_zurg emotion_bigheart

HAIL ZURG! *hugs* ~BatChic

Starship Troopers' Bugs and their hive are very different than the Zurg Hive. cat_3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:16 pm
As a trucker stops at a red light, a woman catches up...
she jumps out of her car, runs up to the truck, and knocks on the door.
The trucker lowers the window. "Hi , my name is Karen and you're losing
some of your load.
At the next light, the same thing happens again.
All out of breath, the woman gets out of her car,
runs up and knocks on the trucks door.
The trucker lowers the window. Again she says
"Hi my name is Karen, and you're losing some of your load."
When the light turns green the trucker revs up and races to the next light.
He steps out of the truck, and this time he runs back to the womans car.
He knocks on her window. She lowers it.
He says, "Hi, my name is Kevin, it is winter in Iowa and I'm driving the "SALT TRUCK!"

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Dragoon-Girl

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:45 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:57 am
Are any of us truly alive? I stand by my original statement from 2006. Everybody is a bot until proven otherwise.  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas